Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? (5299 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by underscore: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2013
On one breezy Friday night, your church had a vigil and because your wife was a member of the choir, they were asked to report to church earlier for a rehearsal before the vigil commenced. So you drive her to church and head back home to get some rest before joining the vigil later in the night. Due to a major network breakdown, your line manager from the telecoms company where you work, calls you to report to duty right awat due to a major network failure. Considering the fact that your house is just a few blocks away from your Pastor's house about five minutes walk from your pastor’s house, you decided to walk down and explain why you would not make it to church for the vigil that night. Continue to read the rest of the story ...

On getting to your pastor’s house, you met your wife wrapped with just a towel on her way to the bathroom. She was so shocked to see you that the towel dropped right out of her hands unto the floor leaving her stark naked!

What Will You Do That very Moment?

After fidgeting, they came up with the story that a car splashed muddy water on her white and black choir uniform and her reason for going to the pastor’s house is because the rain was getting very heavy that moment and his house was closer than yours and that she could also get a replacement for the uniform from his house that very night.

What will you do to your wife after hearing their explanation?

Let's talk!

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/what-would-you-do-if-you-met-your-wife.html

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by xynerise: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2013
I am not a vigil fan
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by ademipeju(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Still Reading......
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by styno22(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2013
She no get breast?
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Siralfred1(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Haha i'll laugh n walk away.....she go cum meet me 4 house
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by DisneyAngel(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Muddy water indeed
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2013
Firstly, I will try to figure out where the pastor himself is and what position is he, also wrap with towel ? Wear a boxer or fully dress before I make my deduction.

And after which I will shout sound seven (7) Halleluyah for what ever deduction I make before I go to office to continue the sober moment

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by 247cheapgadgets: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2013
grin I will tell her to show me the clothes that muddy water splashed on... If she can produce it, no problem.

If not, what happened in. 1945 will repeat itself.

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by akposking(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Eh eh, if i hear am say pastor shook prick for wife toto...?
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Enegod(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by divex(f): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2013
All this pastors eh, so deceptive. I don't trust dem. Na so dem go claim godly, righteous and the right just to get into a woman's pants. and all these religious women are so prone to their temptation cos in their stupid mind, it might not be a sin cos hes a man of God. How stupid can women get. But boss dont over react, take ur time and ask ur wifey questions and keep a close eye on her and the pastor.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Taiwo20(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2013
As for me! I don't or should I say, I hardly attend church let alone vigil
I don't visit pastors.
It can't happen
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by sweettease(f): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
ademipeju: Still Reading......
grin grin grin

Dis is actually possible and dats where trust comes in.......... Scratch dat blah blah blah talk - WTF! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
#moral of the story, neva go to your pastor's house in dat situation. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by sweettease(f): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
styno22: She no get breast?
E no fear you? I kon dey check d face well whether na guy grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Video or it didn't happen undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Acidosis(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
divex: All this pastors eh, so deceptive. I don't trust dem. Na so dem go claim godly, righteous and the right just to get into a woman's pants. and all these religious women are so prone to their temptation cos in their stupid mind, it might not be a sin cos hes a man of God. How stupid can women get. But boss dont over react, take ur time and ask ur wifey questions and keep a close eye on her and the pastor.

why don't you take your time to read the original post?
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by adexsimply(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
I no dey go vigil grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Ollybarbie219(f): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Give her a round of applause.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will thank the pastor for his magnanimity and plead with him to also deliver her too since she was naked.

Hallelujah..
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Alikaxon(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by drberry(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
divex: All this pastors eh, so deceptive. I don't trust dem. Na so dem go claim godly, righteous and the right just to get into a woman's pants. and all these religious women are so prone to their temptation cos in their stupid mind, it might not be a sin cos hes a man of God. How stupid can women get. But boss dont over react, take ur time and ask ur wifey questions and keep a close eye on her and the pastor.

Guy can't you read? It's a hypothetical scenario. Just contribute what you have to say and if you have nothing to say, just shut up rather than just spitting garbage.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by IAMBREEZY: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Observing
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Oyinlomoa(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
247cheapgadgets: grin I will tell her to show me the clothes that muddy water splashed on... If she can produce it, no problem.

... Exactly what I'll do
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by sirwilly1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Which kind story be this? Did she go the church with her choir uniform or did she collect it from the church? Was it not soon after the husband went back home after dropping her at the church that he received a call from his boss? Where was the wife going to when muddy water was splashed on her(because she was dropped by her husband)? Since it's a 5-minute walk from her house to the pastor's house, why didn't she complete the journey? Was there no rain when she left the church? Did the muddy water touch her bra and pant? If she'll get a replacement for her uniform, will she get for her bra and pant?
ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by deloon(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
drberry:

Guy can't you read? It's a hypothetical scenario. Just contribute what you have to say and if you have nothing to say, just shut up rather than just spitting garbage.
Dude that's her contribution.
How is it garbage?
You need to check yourself.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by underscore: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
sir willy: Which kind story be this? Did she go the church with her choir uniform or did she collect it from the church? Was it not soon after the husband went back home after dropping her at the church that he received a call from his boss? Where was the wife going to when muddy water was splashed on her(because she was dropped by her husband)? Since it's a 5-minute walk from her house to the pastor's house, why didn't she complete the journey? Was there no rain when she left the church? Did the muddy water touch her bra and pant? If she'll get a replacement for her uniform, will she get for her bra and pant?
ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS.

He dropped her at the church. It's the pastor's house that's close to theirs. The man was not expecting to see his wife at the pastor's house.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by ministerblessed: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
247cheapgadgets: grin I will tell her to show me the clothes that muddy water splashed on... If she can produce it, no problem.

ur very intelligent
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will calm down and request to see her phone. I will check if she has the pastor's phone number, I will also check the call log to see if there has been a phone conversation between her and the pastor.

In the event that she has the Pastor's phone number, I will go to court and get legal document to authorize network operator to give me call recording between her and the pastor for the past 1yr.

If the Pastor's phone number isn't there and she doesn't talk to the pastor over the phone, then, I initiate plan B; I will laugh and play cool and even thank the pastor. Then after 1 week, I will start my plan, I will first have a trusted friend in the choir to keep an eye and tell me all observations for 6 months, snapshots, audio conversations etc.

I must have evidence, to put one pastor out of work and one adulterer out of matrimony, yes hard evidence. No room for emotional outburst or reactive impulse.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by MrKnowitall: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
I am the type of person that would overreact to a scenario like this so i would naturally overreact.

1. I would immediately take out my phone and take pictures of her nude self in the pastor's house.

2. I would separate both of them in different rooms and get their side of the story one at a time.

3. If their stories add up then my wife would just stop going to that church and i would keep my eyes on her.

3. If their stories dont add up then I would completely smash the pastor right there for even having the nerves to touch my wife.

4. Then Ill go and print the pictures that i took and spread them around the church on sunday morning so they can know who

their pastor really is.

5. Needless to say, I would divorce my wife.

6. The End.

I have zero tolerance for Asewoism.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mr Knowitall: I am the type of person that would overreact to a scenario like this so i would naturally overreact.

1. I would immediately take out my phone and take pictures of her nude self in the pastor's house.

2. I would separate both of them in different rooms and get their side of the story one at a time.

3. If their stories add up then my wife would just stop going to that church and i would keep my eyes on her.

3. If their stories dont add up then I would completely smash the pastor right there for even having the nerves to touch my wife.

4. Then Ill go and print the pictures that i took and spread them around the church on sunday morning so they can know who

their pastor really is.

5. Needless to say, I would divorce my wife.

I have zero tolerance for Asewoism.

Nice one, but one last question. Have you ever cheated ?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by MrKnowitall: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire:

Nice one, but one last question. Have you ever cheated ?

NO!! There is no point in cheating, just leave the relationship if you are tired of it. Well I suppose some people do it for the thrill.

But Man i would really smash that pastor that day!!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

NO!! There is no point in cheating, just leave the relationship if you are tired of it. Well I suppose some people do it for the thrill.

But Man i would really smash that pastor that day!!
Trust me, I could do more, but Kiri Kiri is not a joyful place to spend a holiday.

Its best to gather the evidence and take the legal angle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time On Ankara (photos) / See The Reason Why Most Romancland Guys Attack Ladies And Are Pained / Who Looks More Polished Between These Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.