Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dilemma Of A Confused Bachelor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Confused Bachelor. (825 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Of A Confused Bachelor. by Fesisko(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2013
my bachelor friend sent this text to ME,and he is seeking for opinion. :I am just in bed thinking of whom to marry...of course I love mercy but Emilly is sexy.abi make I close my eyes marry Gift?but how will I explain things to Chioma that she is not my type?mehn!!! I don't just known what to do about Faith, her Mama go pour me hot water.chai! Rita sabi love, but she's too fat! Abi make I go for Ada?na wao!she too lekpa and she nor sabi cook.No...I cannot marry Aisha,she be hausa girl. and her papa nor go gree.I for even go for Esther,the thing be say she too talk...but wait oh,Ella never graduate for uni. Blessing sha, I nor go marry her,she too like money! Ehmn! sharion is too beautiful, but she nor sabi wash my clothes.na wao, wahala dey! should I forget about getting married and become a reverend father?
Re: Dilemma Of A Confused Bachelor. by demelza: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Stale. undecided
Re: Dilemma Of A Confused Bachelor. by Energito: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls guys waiting man utd play last night?
Re: Dilemma Of A Confused Bachelor. by Bacteriocin(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2013
Energito: Pls guys waiting man utd play last night?
Man u win 1-0
Up man uuuuuuuu!

(1) (Reply)

My 1st Time As A TOASTER / Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor? / My Friends Are Laughing At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.