Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. (38049 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by stinggy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
DICKtator:

Don't mind the above comment op.If the sexx is good, why close your legs?
You would stand to miss a lot if you do
I would suggest when he calls next , ask him where it is leading to(the relationship),Let him define it cos in his books, you perhaps,just a bootycall
If he tell you nowhere, go ahead and phhucck him some more

If he defines it in a ;positive way, phuccck him more

If he is undecided ,phucck him still

phucck,phuccck and phucccck

Imagine a life where you cannot phuccck and reach cloud 9? Miserable i tellya

Just phucccck

Phuccck goes on................................................

grin grin grin grin

Lol...madt guy
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...
do what ur mind tells you!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Cjstars(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yoruba_Jesus: Keep your knickers on.

First to comment? For real? Oh yea oh yea.

*breakdancing*

I cnt advice u stop bein hx sex holes,swear he enjoys it alone nd u dnt.stop tellin dis gentlemen abt d biz u enjoy nd we dnt.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Cjstars(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
stinggy:

Lol...madt guy

I pray she dnt disregard dis piece of advice frm u bro
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by harrysterol(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
wasak:
I really do not have any advice to give you!!! please can u leave d guy and be my bootycall girl! ? I'm tired of self-service! thanks
cheesy ur own don be tongue
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by suzzy16(f): 5:41pm On May 21, 2015
ManTiger:
Wetin we no go hear for Nairaland!
Hmmmmm, you're obviously her Fianpaa or Fiandoo while he has a Fiancee somewhere, his Fiancee will obviously be more strict, sweeter, cleaner and more sensible to drop her pants so easily unlike you?!?
Mind you, what he gives you is a mere crumbs from what she shower on his real true lover.
Don't ask me how i knew all this coz thats how it works.
You obviouly request for an advice and here comes it
...Get a Job...
And stop being a call girl, wetin be call girl sef? Stop being a corporate prostitute, it'll land you nowhere but an acient state of drachma!

God be with you if you give your life to him.

Thats all.
thank u dis
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by RichyRodman(m): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2015
If a woman says a man is "fun to be with" its 3 ways
1. He spends so much money whenever they go out,buys her stuff pays her bills
2. His house or apartment is well tushed up as in fun for a babe can be his sitting room well furnished leather seats u can relax pick remote control tune DSTV watch lots of DVDs walk into the kitchen its well stocked with foodstuff u cook whatever u like,open his fridge there's ice cream,cake,fruits,drinks etc
3. He phuks her really really GOOD! Nothing more nothing less (I have the experience)

Babe my advise? Seat him down talk sense into him let him know your pain,your feelings,let him know u are ready for marriage,the sex has been good but u want sex with your husband not with your boyfriend be bold enough to look into his eyes and ask him what he wants and how soon? Let him know another man wants u but u dont double date.
There and then u would by all means get an answer that would stand the test of time,I wish u Good luck but if u keep enjoying the sex and the money u won't need advise from people,your life would keep on hanging on the balance HOHA!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ego2:
Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...

Hope u r married now miss?

Pls love ur inlaws ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man's Joystick Crushed With Hammer For Sleeping With Married Woman In Zimbabwe / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.