Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) (58056 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Brimmie(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1461112_ChrisOkotie_jpg5911d6b664ab7924ede91e7b23b0ea55

Christianity taken to another level by
"Kris Okotie" self-styled "Pastor" former Hip-Hop Artist, now with Gun-totting armed guards with bullet proof vests & probably AK-4/ guarding him in his Church, while he's preaching the word of God?

So God of Men are not safe, in the Lords Temple?

I wonder what he is scared of?

His ex-wife attacking him with acid or agrieved staffs with unpaid salary?

Maybe, the catholics he has condemned to Hell would want a piece of him on earth before the After Life?

Real God of Men!

21 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by clun(f): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Picture is not showing.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Screwface(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
SERIOUSLY Is this image for real?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Brimmie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
clun: Picture is not showing.
FIXED! cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by oluwashaddow(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
after he don abuse the Catholic people, fear go dey catch am now,abi u no knw the number of catholics in the world?

6 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Alikaxon(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
False picture, those people are not carrying guns, does that look like a gun? All these catholic people re now fighting like a wounded lion. Please open this thread and see @ www.nairaland.com/1551682/excluding-lagos-abuja-list-3

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by harizonal123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Where the guns @ op. Rumour monger
So this yeye topic that is spreading lies finally made the fp. Nairaland has finally broken one of its rules. Congrats!

7 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Brimmie(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
oluwashaddow: after he don abuse the Catholic people, fear go dey catch am now,abi u no knw the number of catholics in the world?
Am sure the Ushers are equipped with latest Metal-Detector to search his followers.

Odikwa Very Serious! grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by kkkp: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by iterator25: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Has the blood of jesus finished? lipsrsealed I'm sure those niggas have revolvers in their holsters

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
a wiseman once said ''lobatan''!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by JulianBond007: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: False picture, those people are not carrying guns, does that look like a gun? All these catholic people re now fighting like a wounded lion. Please open this thread and see @ www.nairaland.com/1551682/excluding-lagos-abuja-list-3
do you expect men as hefty as that as body guards not holding guns? Are you for real or your trying to act dumb? Those guys are armed to the teeth. If you think its a lie,why not take a stroll to the church and attempt going to hug Chris Okotie at the podium and see what happens to you next!

19 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
I'm surprised he still has a congregation to preach to.

Any self respecting church member would have immediately got up and gone home as soon as he saw his pastor stroll in to preach guarded by a small army of black GI Joes.

I wonder if this pastor still leads his congregation in prayer for God's protection.

This dude is clearly wrestling against flesh and blood!!

29 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by aventura: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Obara moses shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by mrphysics(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
security everywhere, the man is afraid that catholics that he said would go to hell might attack him in the church, if u believe please CLICK LIKE

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by akereconfi: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
I didn't see am GUN in that pix

7 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Ghadafy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
What a world? Only in Nigeria, this man is a disgrace to all real men of God.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Guyman02: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
I didnt see any AK 47 guns and bullet proof vests with those guys. Probably they are ushers in the church which you find in virtually every church to maintain orderliness. Even the pope uses security to protect himself and I dont see nothing wrong with having security afterall most churches in Northern Nigeria have Soldiers and Police gurading them. next topic please.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
He's probably wearing a bullet proof vest himself.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by bastien: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na so,and members no get guard!!! Na wa o

If u know say u be true man of God,sleep no lock door for one month,without guards

Naija which way?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin Thiz Xtianx sha....Una no go kill person ooooo
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Olaone1: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
End time tinz grin
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by inspirenet: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
harizonal123: Where the guns @ op. Rumour monger

smiley
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Justeenaleo(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
So wat if he has body guards surrounding him? Dats his own cup of tea,I never hustle finish na to dey find pastor wey get body guard mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Guyman02: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Whats the purpose of this topic?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Celepope: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
@OP this topic is not necessary.Other churches I.e Living Faith and even Deeper Life does it for their GO but just difference in their outfit.He has been doing this for quite sometime why is it that after speaking of what he believes about the Catholic church such story begins to trend?The man spoke what he believes about the catholics so why all these?Every man is entitled to his own believe on issues based on the limit of their knowledge about it.So you guys should let him be.Na wa for una sef....o.Most of you here insulting him are bloody hypocrites.As if the Pope's security is not 20 times more than this.I know Pro-catholics will want to start attacking me but it doesn't change the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
he is a business man nau. i just blame the brainwashed pple that attend his church...... som1 who is always insulting other churches just to increase his members. shebi he said God wants hm to be president i wonder how dat dream turned out

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by dustydee: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. To think that a topic in violation of rule 8 is on the front page leaves much to be desired. a clasic example of the larger Nigerian society drowing in lawlessness. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Afritop(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well I guess its part of the sermon. However he shouldn't be scared of death threat if he meant all he said about the catholics.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by obeenah40(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
oboi. now na who no go enter heaven?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by thegoodone: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
can i comment?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by akereconfi: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
JulianBond007: do you expect men as hefty as that as body guards not holding guns? Are you for real or your trying to act dumb? Those guys are armed to the teeth. If you think its a lie,why not take a stroll to the church and attempt going to hug Chris Okotie at the podium and see what happens to you next!

Oh Please shut up. Did u see any Gun on them?. Yes they are hefty guys wearing some kinda bullet proof looking vest but I zoomed the pix well and didn't see any thing looking like a GUN.

Btwn am not a FAN of chris

STOP spreading LIES

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.