Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration (1532 Views)

If You Are Into Car Registration Pls Help / Samuel Eto'o Shows Off His New Car Worth Millions Of Dollars - Bugatti Veyron / Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by kaykad: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dear Naira landers,

Could you help me state the document that will be included in my car registration, will want to confirm it when the licensing guy hand over the docs to me. very urgent please.
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by kennethik: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
1,Allocation of number plate paper.
2,ECMR
3,Treasury receipt
4,Prove of ownership
5,Road worthiness
6,Insurance
7,V liencece
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by kaykad: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks brother>>>there is also this small sticker called vin is that required?
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by ukandi1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
kennethik: 1,Allocation of number plate paper.
2,ECMR
3,Treasury receipt
4,Prove of ownership
5,Road worthiness
6,Insurance
7,V liencece
also ..... affidavit of purchase,...... Police report
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by Daxbiz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
what is ECMR and Treasury reciept?
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by turok: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Some of my car papers were destroy in a fire outbreak. Can someone advice on how I can retrieve the papers?
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by ukandi1(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2013
turok: Some of my car papers were destroy in a fire outbreak. Can someone advice on how I can retrieve the papers?
if u have d photocopies, all u need do is to get a court affidavit on loss of vehicle documents , then proceed to get a police extract on loss of vehicle paper. Thereafter, with d two documents, proceed to the vehicle licensing office and order for new papers. Thats all u need.
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by DisGuy: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
kennethik: 1,Allocation of number plate paper.
2,ECMR
3,Treasury receipt
4,Prove of ownership
5,Road worthiness
6,Insurance
7,V liencece

insurance? they do insurance on your behalf?
Re: Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration by Fajzay: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Dis Guy:

insurance? they do insurance on your behalf?

Typical Nigerian way - They can do it for u so long its charged in price u were given, but its something you can do if u go to any of these reliable insurance company. Cos am very sure many of these insurance papers given to you were collected from these quack insurance companies that will disappear into thin air should u be involved in an accident or vehicle loss

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Safe In A Taxi. / Top Pointers Dt D Car Engine Is Sound / Joint Tax Board Bans Sale Of Emblems, Stickers, & Issuing Of Levies To Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.