Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) (1537 Views)

Opinion: Why Poetry Is Important, And Could Be More Important Than Science / Sites To Download Free Ebooks. / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) by chuks5552: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Once again dear friends,http:// wish To Inform You about our Saturday
Launching Of Our Online Shop,Remember we promised LOts of free eBooks for you.
For now,all of Our books are in pdf and EPUB format Only.so if you don't have it,You
Have to Install them in your device.You can Find any of these adobe pdf or Epub reader
freely on the Internet with the help of Google depending on the device that you are using.Later,these readers will be Made available on our website so that You can Download it freely.
If you haven't Registered,rush now and register so that you can download our books freely
on that day without any restriction

Lists of Important popular books that will be available for our Launching

Below are the lists of the best sellers and Important books that will be free on that day 14/12/2013

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.HTML & CSS:Design And Build websites (Web Development) pdf

6.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

7.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Backlink Detonator - How To Create Backlinks That Skyrocket Your Site To Page One of Google(SEO Tricks) pdf

10.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

11.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

12.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

13.Think and Grow Rich (self Help) pdf

14.The Secret of The Nagas (Literature & Fiction) epub

15.His Temporary Mistress(Romance) epub

17.Dust (Novel) epub

18.Caught With Casanova(Intimate,Romance) epub

19.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

20.Calculus Made simple(maths) and many more.

If your book is not included in the free books for 14/10/2013. dont't worry we will still upload more books

Please if You want to know the authenticity of these books,especially for doubters,you can search for these books on Amazon.com and see their detailed description, price,Ratings,and customer reviews,then compare it with our price to see how cheap our books are.

Are you a student,but could couldn't find any textbook useful to you,don't worry we have more than enough textbooks from all the subjects,courses and categories written by famous Authors not the one written by our quack lecturers who only copy from the internet. with time,you we will upload them for you or you can send an email to support@ describing the book you want

We also have other books on other categories like Occultism,Astrology,Encyclopedias,Interview and resume,sport,Engineering.e.t.c.

Make us your number 1 spot ebook website and tell your friends about us.

To Register,follow this link http:// it is very fast and simple to register,takes less than a minute

Best regards

Your views and comments are welcomed.
Re: List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) by chuks5552: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards

(1) (Reply)

The Lover Boiz... Comedy & Action / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 3" Story Written By @saint_haywhy / Safari's Short Stories And One Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.