Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

You Will Never Own This Solid Gold Plated HTC 1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Will Never Own This Solid Gold Plated HTC 1 (1255 Views)

24K Gold-plated Blackberry PRIV Has Been Launched For Just $1,300 / Htc 1 Screen / 24ct Gold Plated BB Porsche For $7,500k (#1mill+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Own This Solid Gold Plated HTC 1 by danielomede(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
The 24kt Gold plated HTC 1. Valued
at over $2500, this is actually one of
the few available in the world.
Apple and Samsung may have gold
coloured smartphones but HTC has
upped the ante with phones plated
in actual gold. Back in October, HTC
Uk relesed 5 limited edition 18kt
gold plated HTC 1s selling for about
£2,750.
Now HTC USA is getting in on the
gilded trend with a 24kt gold
version of the HTC 1. Now before
you start saving your Naira its
important to know that the phone
is very exclusive in fact thats a
picture of the only one available in
North America and HTC is actualy
giving away 2 of these in a contest
that runs through the New Year.

Re: You Will Never Own This Solid Gold Plated HTC 1 by idrisjunior(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
with d kind connectn wey i get... I go buy 1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gets Airtel Cheats For Free.... Browser With 100 A Week..check This Out.... / Android Vs Blackberry - Which Is Better? / Help! My Gionee P4 Doesn't Charge "Fast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.