Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! (2861 Views)

Body-builders Please Get In Here / Forever Lite Ultra With Aminotein Shake Good For Sports People, Body Builders / A Thread For Body Builders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by stnonymus(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi there,

i'd like recommend Swissgarde's Double Power Capsules & Omega plus & Cal-C-Mag .These vitamin supplements meet the dietary needs of a body builder. Body builders need a diet rich in protein, amino acids and calcium.And these supplements are rich in them.

Fore more details and where to order visit : http://www./ourproducts.htm

or call 08023467737.

1 Like

Re: Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by ebumowa(f): 4:42am On Aug 01, 2008
Whey Protein and L-Glutamine.
Re: Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by stnonymus(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
ebumowa:

Whey Protein and L-Glutamine.

Hello Ebumowa.Thanks for the feedback.I should have highlighted the contents of each supplement, of which Protein is one of them.

1. Double Power - contains:

Spirulina Algae (one of the richest sources of protein),
Soya Protein,
Ginseng-siberian,
Kola Extract,
Vitamin B1,
Vitamin B2,
Vitamin B6,
L-Histidine HCL,
L-Arginine-Hydrochloride,
D-L Methionine,
L-Phenylalanine,
Calcium Phosphate Dibasic,
Guarana Powder

2. Omega plus - Contains:

Omega 3(Fish Oils)
Omega 6(Evening Primrose and Borage Oils)
Omega 9(derived from olive oils)
Garlic Oils.

3. Cal-C-Mag - Contains:

Calcium
Magnesium
Vitamin C &grin.
Boron.
Phosphorous.

magnesium, vitamin c&d and boron all aid absorption of calcium).

Re: Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by ebumowa(f): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2008
Whey Protein is important because it is digested by the body quickly and as a bodybuilder, one needs more than adequate protein levels to build muscle.

L-Glutamine is needed for quick muscle recovery after working out, helps with muscle strength leading to shorter muscles recovery times after physical exercise.
Re: Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by stnonymus(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2008
Ebuwoma are you saying that Whey Protein and L-Glutamine are the only nutrients needed by a body builder.

Do you know how readily the body digests Spirulina Algae?

The supplements i suggested are quite good.

If you have other supplements that are just as effective, you can share it on this thread.
Re: Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by ebumowa(f): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
Bodybuilding requires increased activity levels and will make your body have greater demand for vitamins and minerals.
I am not saying that my suggestions are the best, I was just adding my opinion. Double Power seems to be a very good protein supplement (a combination of Amino acids and BCAA's).
I believe taking a Creatine supplement is also essential, Multivitamins are also essential.
Re: Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! by stnonymus(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
ebumowa:

Bodybuilding requires increased activity levels and will make your body have greater demand for vitamins and minerals.
I am not saying that my suggestions are the best, I was just adding my opinion. Double Power seems to be a very good protein supplement (a combination of Amino acids and BCAA's).
I believe taking a Creatine supplement is also essential, Multivitamins are also essential.

Ok.Thats fair enough.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs / How Does Carrot And Groundnut Taste? / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.