Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. (1017 Views)

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by pigin: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
"We have no doubt that the Federal Government has indeeddeposited the N200billion intervention fund in our accounts with CBN as demanded by us."We have confirmed; we have found out that the funds are in our accounts."However, we insist that we should be officially informed about the deposited fund.The needful must be done" - Dr. Caro Ogbinaka, Chairman, ASUU, University of Lagos. - Hope For Nigeria.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by yungryce: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by timwezzb(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Where is ur stew
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by pigin: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
timwezzb: Where is ur stew
Dr. Caro Ogbinaka, Chairman, ASUU, University ofLagos. - grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by kufrejames: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
were is Fagge??
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by kufrejames: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
or is gay not aware?or does he has another demand?..i am forseeing ASUU members asking jona to lick their poo before they will call off
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
pigin: "We have no doubt that the Federal Government has indeeddeposited the N200billion intervention fund in our accounts with CBN as demanded by us."We have confirmed; we have found out that the funds are in our accounts."However, we insist that we should be officially informed about the deposited fund.The needful must be done" - Dr. Caro Ogbinaka, Chairman, ASUU, University of Lagos. - Hope For Nigeria.
Yes o, the needful must be done. The same needful that unlocked the room of #255million for 2 bullet proof BMWs!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by SlyIg(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
kufre james: or is gay not aware?or does he has another demand?..i am forseeing ASUU members asking jona to lick their poo before they will call off

Mbok, nso iko mbakara ke Kufre asem anye mi?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by destino24(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
That stew is not sweet enough. Get a sweet credible stew
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by bennygreat1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
At last, the Academic Staff Union of
Universities has agreed to call off its six-
month-old strike.
The followed the signing of a
Memorandum of Understanding with the
Federal Government on Wednesday.
The agreement, signed at the Presidential
Villa, Abuja on Wednesday evening, is a
new pact between the varsity lecturers and
the Federal Government.
The Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom
Wike, and the Chairman of ASUU, Dr.
Nasir Fagge, confirmed the development
to newsmen at the Presidential Villa.
Fagge, however, said the leadership of the
union still needs to confer with the National
Executive Committee before announcing a
resumption date.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by abubaka101: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
a meeting was to be held dis week, but I heard ASUU isn't attending. So if they don't attend, how else do they expect the govt to do d needful
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!!ASUU Reacts To The N200billiondeposited For Them With CBN. by CircleOfWilis: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

UBS Center 2015-2016 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students – Swit / How To Pay UNN Acceptance Fee (payment Guidelines) / Oyedepo Defends Fees Charged By Private Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.