Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year (4147 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy

From Pagans
- Bulletproof juju vests.
- Travel without visas aka spiritual teleport Noob Saibot style.
- My ancestors are angry with me(RIP no work for dem o)

From Christians
- Demons have infiltrated the mobile networks. They now whatsapp, ping and make phone calls to potential clients. grin
- Catholics and Pentecostals have serious, serious beef.
- Christianity is not a religion.

From Muslims
- If you can't win them, ban them.

Share yours. wink

9 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by raptureready: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Atheists claim God does not exist, but for some reason are obsessed with religion, particularly christianity...

grin

6 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
This Martian is tryna be starting something. grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Am still searching for physical evidence for evolution. I'm sorry, I cant find any for now
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by texanomaly(f): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: This Martian is tryna be starting something. grin

Isn't he always angry grin
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pagans:

Substituting a myth for another myth

Christians:

Natural disasters are actually not natural. They are signs of end time

Muslims:

You don't have to think while debating them. They say nothing that warrants deep thought.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
rapture_ready: Atheists claim God does not exist, but for some reason are obsessed with religion, particularly christianity...

grin

grin most of us were once christians

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars: grin grin grin cheesy

From Pagans

From Christians
- Demons have infiltrated the mobile networks. They now whatsapp, ping and make phone calls to potential clients. grin

From Muslims

Share yours. wink
grin grin grin
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Atheism - Especially the professionals 'bark at' set. They never see anything good back home. They always want to live like Americans and Europeans who enslaved their ancestors. They are quick to call their ancestors dump folks. Hardly can you see them arguing without reference to white men who have changed his own history and identity. They accept Evolution but cant see the Intelligence inferiority evolution portray about blacks.

Christianity - This only applies to the extremist and fanatics. Foolishness starts when a person connect his History with Israel. They curse their ancestors and flow with the current cooked fantasy by jewish teachers. How can African claim to be the heir of Abraham? Another set claimed life start from middle east. They bond their ancestors, brothers and sisters to hell because they dont believe in Jesus (hail zeus). The ideology of hating your family for taking different doctrine. Hmmm

Islam - What more can I say about person that admit he is a slave? This madness covers the whole Nigeria. Hausa history has been eradicated and replaced with Arab proportion. The Yoruba among them are now claiming they are from mecca. The bloodiness, discrimination against women (they are first class animal). In the same land, they curse their ancestors and lost their identity.

In fela voice : when are we going to free from every form of slavery?

The three listed religion and secular movement is a Kolonial Mentality

Moving out with Fela - Why Black Man Dey Suffer

Why Blackman dey suffer today
Why Blackman no get money today
Why Blackman no go for moon today
This is the reason why (tell me now; tell me again)
We dey sit down for our land jeje
We dey mind our business jeje
Some people come from far away land
Dem fight us and take our land
Dem take our people and spoil our towns
Na since then trouble starti o (hun, hun; one more time)
Our riches dem take away to their land
In return dem give us their colony
Dem take our culture away from us
Dem give us dem culture we no understand
Black people we no know ourselves
We no know our ancestral heritage
We dey fight each other everyday
We’re never together; we’re never together at all
That is why Blackman dey suffer today

3 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by raptureready: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
rationalmind:

grin most of us were once christians

Well, you gotta admit, it's still weird.

If for example, I say the flying spaghetti monster does not exist, you'll have to ask what am I doing on a forum dedicated to the flying spaghetti monster, and why do I spend all my time there, and make ten times as more posts than even the very people who worship the flying spaghetti monster?

Unless you guys still secretly fear God... smiley
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2013

From Pagans

From Christians

From Muslims

Share yours. wink
Lol. Mscheeew
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Atheism - Especially the professionals 'bark at' set. They never see anything good back home. They always want to live like Americans and Europeans who enslaved their ancestors. They are quick to call their ancestors dump folks. Hardly can you see them arguing without reference to white men who have changed his own history and identity. They accept Evolution but cant see the Intelligence inferiority evolution portray about blacks.

Christianity - This only applies to the extremist and fanatics. Foolishness starts when a person connect his History with Israel. They curse their ancestors and flow with the current cooked fantasy by jewish teachers. How can African claim to be the heir of Abraham? Another set claimed life start from middle east. They bond their ancestors, brothers and sisters to hell because they dont believe in Jesus (hail zeus). The ideology of hating your family for taking different doctrine. Hmmm

Islam - What more can I say about person that admit he is a slave? This madness covers the whole Nigeria. Hausa history has been eradicated and replaced with Arab proportion. The Yoruba among them are now claiming they are from mecca. The bloodiness, discrimination against women (they are first class animal). In the same land, they curse their ancestors and lost their identity.

The three listed religion and secular movement is a Kolonial Mentality

Moving out with Fela - Why Black Man Dey Suffer

Why Blackman dey suffer today
Why Blackman no get money today
Why Blackman no go for moon today
This is the reason why (tell me now; tell me again)
We dey sit down for our land jeje
We dey mind our business jeje
Some people come from far away land
Dem fight us and take our land
Dem take our people and spoil our towns
Na since then trouble starti o (hun, hun; one more time)
Our riches dem take away to their land
In return dem give us their colony
Dem take our culture away from us
Dem give us dem culture we no understand
Black people we no know ourselves
We no know our ancestral heritage
We dey fight each other everyday
We’re never together; we’re never together at all
That is why Blackman dey suffer today
Oga o... Bobo yi sef, ejo po... undecided
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by vickyO(f): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Oga o... Bobo yi sef, ejo po... undecided
uh huh......

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by vickyO(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ OP
I've learnt that ARGUMENT DOES NOT PAY when discussing religion, it only furthers hate and pushes us farther from the truth we seek and at times from the truth we already know.

5 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by texanomaly(f): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
vickyO: @ OP
I've learnt that ARGUMENT DOES NOT PAY when discussing religion, it only furthers hate and pushes us farther from the truth we seek and at times from the truth we already know.

smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by vickyO(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
texanomaly:

smiley smiley smiley
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Mscheeew

grin
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Atheism - Especially the professionals 'bark at' set. They never see anything good back home. They always want to live like Americans and Europeans who enslaved their ancestors.
Doofus, most atheists here still respect tradition. We just do not subscribe to what they believed, especially the African BiophysioChemistry you try to peddle here.

FOLYKAZE:
They are quick to call their ancestors dump folks. Hardly can you see them arguing without reference to white men who have changed his own history and identity. They accept Evolution but cant see the Intelligence inferiority evolution portray about blacks.
I see you've still not worked on your inferiority complex. Maybe, you also do not accept that the first humans lived in Africa. undecided

FOLYKAZE:
Free yourself from your dead ancestors. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by PastorKun(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:
Doofus, most atheists here still respect tradition. We just do not subscribe to what they believed, especially the African BiophysioChemistry you try to peddle here.

I see you've still not worked on your inferiority complex. Maybe, you also do not accept that the first humans lived in Africa. undecided

Free yourself from your dead ancestors. cool cool

Bros you are not an atheist, stop pretending to be one tongue
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
I learned that those preaching the loudest what they believe practice the least of what they preach.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Bros you are not an atheist, stop pretending to be one tongue

Lmao. Oga Kuns, how is the anti-tithe ministry going?
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
9jagirl4re: I learned that those preaching the loudest what they believe practice the least of what they preach.

You've clearly not met JoshTheFirst lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by mumumugu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2013

From Pagans

From Christians

From Muslims

Share yours. wink

I LEARNT HUMAN NOW LIVE ON ANOTHER PLANET NAMED MARS.

I LEARNT THAT MARS IS DIVIDED INTO VARIOUS CONTINENT AND COUNTRIES

I LEARNT A NIGERIAN ATHEIST FROM MARS COMES TO EARTH VIA BLUETOOTH SOLELY TO DISTURB NAIRALAND
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by PastorKun(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lmao. Oga Kuns, how is the anti-tithe ministry going?

grin grin grin
The ministry is growing in leaps and bounds, we are getting more and more converts + disciples every day.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by DKJaleel: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
well, what i learnt is that it aint easy to use a brain..

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
rapture_ready:

Well, you gotta admit, it's still weird.

If for example, I say the flying spaghetti monster does not exist, you'll have to ask what am I doing on a forum dedicated to the flying spaghetti monster, and why do I spend all my time there, and make ten times as more posts than even the very people who worship the flying spaghetti monster?

Unless you guys still secretly fear God... smiley

The analogy you gave doesn't really follow because you were talking about a forum dedicated to FSM. This forum isn't dedicated to Yahweh. So, the analogy doesn't follow.

Let's even go with your analogy, I might still not ask what ure doing on that forum if I know there are dangers associated wt believing in FSM.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by texanomaly(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

You've clearly not met JoshTheFirst lipsrsealed
hehehe

#Team Josh grin
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Goon! How does this address any of my point? The jewish atheist I read about are culturally oriented. They aint displaying their ancestors as dumb folks. Same apply to buddhist atheist who are colourful with their cultural identity. How does this relate the the silly straw you are holding on?

Show me the link where a Jewish atheist write something about Chi or any Igbo form of Spirituality. Show me the link where Atheist from Japan go around defending Amahodia. But oafish person like you can defend buddhism and hinduism. You went further showing us how buddhism is a philosophy so you can embrace it because some white men paint it as gold. The Asian practice buddhism as religion including it devas, superstitions, temple, rituals, meditation, devotion, pilgrimage and writing of a sacred book. How can a sensible person attribute these features as a philosophical ground? This show the level of your stupidity.

The other time I asked you to tell me about Chi.....do you complied? You cant comply because you dont know. You still go around foolishly thinking Amadioha is a monster....so you think you wise and can embrace the devas in buddhism. Jewish atheists are giving naturalitic explanation to God. The Japanese are wise enough to hold unto what belong to them.......but a foolish Igbo atheist stamped on what belong to him. Anyway you agree your ancestors can make anything than folklores....so why would I take person that has disconnected away from his ancestral heritage serious?

aManFromMars: I see you've still not worked on your inferiority complex. Maybe, you also do not accept that the first humans lived in Africa. undecided

Dont even try to cover up my point mumuni. Evolution have explained race and intelligence. Same evolution which you stick to said your whole ancestors and people have lowest intelligence among human race.

Read as it makes you climb your mountain (ignorance and slaverish stupidity) http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence and http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites/

They said your ancestors and people are less intelligent. Go and deal with that.

Can you give me physical evidence of Evolution? And instead of quoting what some white men wrote, can you tell us if there is any.....traces of evolution as said by your ancestors. Or are they still dumb as you said?

aManFromMars: Free yourself from your dead ancestors. cool cool

My ancestors live in me, I live in them. That is why I have DNA trait. I am not a self made bastard son of a thousand father.

My ancestors aint dead. " when you think you die, you're not dead. Its a transition.". Your own ancestors can be dead. Mine are not.

Walking out and singing Fela song 'Teacher Dont Teach me Nonsense'

*I must se-fa pass
Da go for France
YES SIR/YES MAAM (*after each line)
England
Italy
Germany
Na dem culture
For der'
Be teacher
For dem

Go China
Russia
Korea
VietNam
Na dem culture
For der'
Be teacher
For dem

Go Syria
Jordan
Iran
Iraq
Na dem culture
For der'
Be teacher
For dem

Let us face ourselves for Afrika
Na de matter of Afrika
This part-ee of my song
Na all the problems of this world
In we dey carry, for Afrika
Wey no go ask-ee me
WHICH ONE? (*after each line)
Problems of inflation
Problems of corruption
Of mismanagement
Stealing by government
Nothing we dey carry (we are also against our identity....we put white man before us)
All over Afrika
Na de latest one
Na him dey make me laugh
AUSTERITY (*after each line)
Austeri-
Austeri-
Na him dey latest one
Na him dey make me laugh
Why I dey laugh?
Man no fit cry?
Who be our teacher na Oyinbo
Who be our teacher na Oyinbo
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
I learnt one vital lesson here this year...

Despite our differences and the seeming hate portrayed by a lot of folks in this section, we are still ready to work together.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oh boy, carry go. Na you dey reign. grin grin

I'm Igbo. Keep hating. Lolz.

Good thing not all Yoruba pagans are like you. But whatever suits you wink
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Onyechi Martian. Whatever that mean.

My gf is an Igbo gal....a catholic for that matter. You know I asked you to inform me about your spirituality so that she wont give me fable? Anyway, I took over as a sharp guy.

Yoruba pagans aint like me? I didn't claim anywhere to be anybody. I am me.

Not hating you.....I learnt to eat words and thoughts not stupidity. When you give me shiite, I split it on your face.

Cheers
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
U really don't want to go down this road with me. wink
Honestly. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Washed Bitter Leaf? / End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians / Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.