Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) (6165 Views)

UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training / V / Free Video Editing Training ( 100 % Pactical Class) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by kingk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, please do anyone have/know a site where I can download full movie in to my phone, I have tried Flixter.c.o.m yet it seems it's mainly to watch video instead of download....I've been searching for this movie *Olympus Has Fallen and Pearl harbour*
Pleease any one with good info should help..thanks in advance.
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by dejt4u(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
kingk: Hello Nairalanders, please do anyone have/know a site where I can download full movie in to my phone, I have tried Flixter.c.o.m yet it seems it's mainly to watch video instead of download....I've been searching for this movie *Olympus Has Fallen and Pearl harbour*
Pleease any one with good info should help..thanks in advance.
..to me youtube is d best. Just learn hw to download video from youtube as all d video uploaded on youtube can be easily downloaded
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by nnakingpin(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
How can you download videos from YouTube your phone?
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by nnakingpin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
How can you download videos from YouTube with your phone?
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by Victor2xl: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
You can also download videos on www.cityallies.com , own a group, a channel of your own , share and download videos.
Note: All you can download and upload can't be more than 100mb. u can give it a try
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by kingk(m): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Victor2xl: You can also download videos on www.cityallies.com , own a group, a channel of your own , share and download videos.
Note: All you can download and upload can't be more than 100mb. u can give it a try

Thanks Bro, I will check it out.

dejt4u:
..to me youtube is d best. Just learn hw to download video from youtube as all d video uploaded on youtube can be easily downloaded

Pls bro, explain how I can download from youtube pls
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by dejt4u(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2013
kingk:
Pls bro, explain how I can download from youtube pls

kindly follow d steps below;
here we go:

1. Go to YouTube, Open the video that you would like to
download (let's use this airtel padi. na good thing video as an example of the video we want to download from youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCePSaihPs0 )

2. Now you will have to make a small change to the url address of this video

Okay, just replace the www. with double S i.e. ss prefix the url. It will now look like what we have below

http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=LCePSaihPs0

yea! There we go! Just load the page the way it is now and click on the video format you want. Example 3GP, MP4, AVI etc

Reference:
http://deluxejournal.com

Deluxejournal shows you how to do more with your mobile phone and pc
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by kingk(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2013
@dejtt4u..... Thanks a lot, will try it out.
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by dejt4u(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2013
kingk: @dejtt4u..... Thanks a lot, will try it out.
aiit. U welcm
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by Yahoo1(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2013
www.fzmovies.net

mediamobile.org

3gpmobilemobies.net.

if u nid more..just ask.

the movies are in mp4,3gp,avi format
Re: Sites On Free Video Download.(complete Movie) by emmahills(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
You can download videos from YouTube by adding the word 'ss' in front of 'y' of YouTube. You must have played the video and pause it, before typing it in. But you should not the default YouTube app. Example is http://www.ssyoutube.com/tjxdfjj

(1) (Reply)

Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz / A Sketch Of President Muhammadu Buhari!!! / Are You A Black Queen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.