Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Localhost Not Allowed To Connect To MySQL. Help!!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Localhost Not Allowed To Connect To MySQL. Help!!!! (3794 Views)

Connecting My Dreamweaver Site To Mysql Database / A Quick Alternative To Mysql Fulltext Search / How Do I Connect A Form To Mysql Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Localhost Not Allowed To Connect To MySQL. Help!!!! by abbeyconcept(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
when i log in to php myadmin this the response i get
MySQL said: Documentation
#1130 - Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server pls can somebody help me get solution to it
Re: Localhost Not Allowed To Connect To MySQL. Help!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
abbeyconcept: when i log in to php myadmin this the response i get
MySQL said: Documentation
#1130 - Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server pls can somebody help me get solution to it

reinstall XAMPP or WAMP
Re: Localhost Not Allowed To Connect To MySQL. Help!!!! by ojoniyi: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2013
You changed the mysql lipsrsealed password thats why to learn how to change the password join this forum
http://discounts.afrogoogle.com
ask your question on coding and I will answer you
Keep on coding!!! grin
Re: Localhost Not Allowed To Connect To MySQL. Help!!!! by Dannywoka(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
you are getting error from the mysql server. That means there is no firewall or port configuration issue. you need to grant proper privilege to the user connecting to database.
Connect to mysql as root and run grant command.
grant all on <DB name>.* to <user name>@'<hostname>' identified by '<password>';

<host name> is the exact name or IP address of front end, which you are seeing in error message. You can also provide % to allow permission from any host.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Android App (exam Prep) / Top 10 Richest Programmers In Nigeria / I Have Switched To Vim As My Primary Editor, You Should Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.