Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy Before Nelson Mandela's Death (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy Before Nelson Mandela's Death (video) (1197 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy Before Nelson Mandela's Death (video) by gabrielride: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Some people call him Apostle, others call him Prophet, but i call him God's Oracle

Below is a video of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy before the death of the Hero (Mandela)

Who say God No Dey?..... See God in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os9FFZ4r8v4
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy Before Nelson Mandela's Death (video) by Joagbaje(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Nice videos
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy Before Nelson Mandela's Death (video) by scoory: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.
I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.
gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011
Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.
See the thread here: http://www.nairaland.com /2524546/sell-nairaland- existing-username
Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.
After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.
These are some of the phone numbers he uses

(1) (Reply)

6 Proofs That God Exists / Which One Is The Word Of God, Bible Or Quran? / “these Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidatesof Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.