Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Most Affordable Cities And House Rent Cost In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Affordable Cities And House Rent Cost In Germany (1044 Views)

5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Cities And House Rent Cost In Germany by davidknot22(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
I receive this message from my friend that sent me an invitation to Germany.he said germany is one of the affordable coutries in europe if one can apply his senses,below are the most affordable cities and rent cost in germany;
Chemnitz=with house rent 200euro per month
Dresden=house ranging from 210euro
Jena=rent cost ranging from 220euro.
Re: Most Affordable Cities And House Rent Cost In Germany by yommyuk: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
davidknot22: I receive this message from my friend that sent me an invitation to Germany.he said germany is one of the affordable coutries in europe if one can apply his senses,below are the most affordable cities and rent cost in germany;
Chemnitz=with house rent 200euro per month
Dresden=house ranging from 210euro
Jena=rent cost ranging from 220euro.

That kind of amount can only cover rent for a Bedsit (small room) where facilities will be shared, probably in shady conditions.
Maybe good enough for a newbie short term, but not for long term

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Flight Ticket (from Lagos To Abuja) / Latest Question About Uk Passport / What Do I Need To Get Isreal Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.