Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside (3032 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by oladejuproxy: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Can any 9ja woman fall inlove with this man no matter his Money? ?

Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by kajole(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yes oooo

i wish u were a nigerian to understand
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Not all naija girls.,only Apc girls will fall in love wit him.,APC girls will not only fall in love wit him,they wil marry him.while Apc boys will have him as their homo-sexual mate
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by xtervaganza(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Wetin do d man? Babanla fine boy
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Exponental(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Love is blind.
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nuzo1(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2013
What's wrong with the man?

All he need do is take a short trip to the dentist for teeth cleaning and dude will be up for grab by most ladies even if he don't gat dime. undecided

Then imagine if he's loaded. cool
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by dnacrystal: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2013
We can be friends if he has an interesting personality. I cannot fall in love with him. Some can scheme to chop his money though.
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by DCONE1(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Oboy forget many naija girls will fall sharp sharp.....if the guy is rich....so far money is involved.......(naja girls make una no form.....deep down una know now)....hahahaha
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by skydeep(f): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Eww!
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by DCONE1(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep: Eww!
whats ewww ? You are you fine.....ehnnnn tell me.
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by japhmanuel: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Naija babes nd money,month babe wan work bt dem wnt money
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by skydeep(f): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
whats ewww ? You are you fine.....ehnnnn tell me.
Nope. But I am not scary
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by japhmanuel: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2013
japhmanuel: Naija babes nd money,month babe wan work bt dem wnt money
Sory,naija babes lyk money bt no one wants to work
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by DCONE1(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2013
They dont know that when they work their own money...thats when the man would even cherish and love her the most
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by DCONE1(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
Dr2great: Not all naija girls.,only Apc girls will fall in love wit him.,APC girls will not only fall in love wit him,they wil marry him.while Apc boys will have him as their homo-sexual mate
what about PDP?
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by DCONE1(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
Dr2great: Not all naija girls.,only Apc girls will fall in love wit him.,APC girls will not only fall in love wit him,they wil marry him.while Apc boys will have him as their homo-sexual mate
what about P.D.P.?
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Ruq: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2013
For the guy to have friends from any gender will be hard. But the money will make him have friends esp women but fakes ones. He'll find love only that most of the ones he get will be simulated.
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by longjohnsilver: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2013
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Some of the guys posting here look far much worse than this but they still get gfs and wives regardless of what they have. Is he not human? grin
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2013
since skydeep is already taken, loretta is still doin shakara and khalessi is still bItshin about...i dont mind acceptin ur offer as my NL babe
Mondisweets: Some of the guys posting here look far much worse than this but they still get gfs and wives regardless of what they have. Is he not human? grin
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Seanord: since skydeep is already taken, loretta is still doin shakara and khalessi is still bItshin about...i dont mind acceptin ur offer as my NL babe
im married tongue
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by skydeep(f): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: im married tongue
Lol.
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep:
Lol.
undecided
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by 190: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2013
undecided
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by skydeep(f): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: undecided
I felt pity on the dude
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Notin do am jor. He btr pass OBASINJOR
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep:
I felt pity on the dude
i wish i gave a fuvk hey wink
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by 190: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: i wish i gave a fuvk hey wink
undecided undecided
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by skydeep(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2013
some teeth there need chu be truncated though.
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by crackhaus: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2013
+ undecided undecided
Re: Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside by 190: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums / WTF With All This Valentine Threads On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.