Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam (13429 Views)

Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? / The Danger Of Exam Malpractice / When Is Polyibadan Post Utme Date Of Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by efizee: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2008
Hello fellows its my pleasure to inform you that the Delta state university Abraka has started the post ume registration which will last up till the 8th of August 2008 it is advised that you go to the school to procure your scratch cards so as to be properly informed of the necessary requirements, the scratch card cost N2000 only.and the exam is from on the 11-14 of August so i wish all those that are writing good luck and a safe admission.
Christopher.
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by emchy: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
pls christopher, help me out. i bought the scratch card but i can't upload my passport to their website

please somebody should help me out
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by starlife30(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2008
please somebody should help me, i bought the card and started filling the form. when it gets to the time to upload my picture, the computer went off. the problem is that my surname and date of birth can't log me in to continue with my registration. somebody please help, efedede@yahoo.com 08077631480
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by donruky: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
I am writing Delta state university post-ume 13.Any vital assistance call me 08060083474.
If your picture size is above 20kb,it will be rejected,call cafe assistant to help you reduce it below 20kb.
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by debirules(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2008
pls tell me how far for the direct entry, is it just to wait for post UME for their exams. do we (DE) write any exams to enter or whatever, pls, i need to know, and when or how does our names get pasted, thank you in advance.
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by efizee: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2008
fellows i suggest you go down to abraka to process the post ume form because that was where i did mine without any stress whatsoever, it is just that you have to pay some guys 1 grand (1,000) naira.so they can assist you do it fast.
It does not take long with these guys they know everything that is required to process the form and they are always ready to assist you.
Good luck to you all.
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by gudsuccess: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
www.delsuonline.com

u can fill the form online from any part of the world.

PLEASE READ !!
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION

1. At the left-hand corner of this page, click Online Application.

2. A list of available applications appears, check the box (by clicking once on it) beside the Programme that is applicable to you (e.g. Post UME) and click the APPLY button.

3. The Scratch Card Info page appears; type in the SERIAL NUMBER and the corresponding PIN in adjacent spaces provided {peel/scratch off the seal that covers the PIN at the back of the scratch card}.

4. Ensure that the total money value on your scratch cards is equivalent to the cost of application.

5. Click the START NEW button.

6. Fill the forms that follow. Be sure to save (by clicking the SAVE button) at the end of each form. Then CONTINUE to the next form.

7. If you have any problem during entry

a. Before saving Personal Details : start the whole process afresh

b. After saving Personal Details : log in again on this page using your JAMB

registration number as your username and the combination of

your surname (in capital letter) and your date of birth as your password.

E.g. OGHENE25121999 if your surname is OGHENE and your date of birth is

25th Dec 1999.
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by rezzy: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
DELSU POST UME IS OUT
HURRY AND CHECK NOW
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by Adexluv(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2008
hw will u chk it
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by gudsuccess: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
What is the cut-off mark for Delsu PUME?

Candidates were made to answer 100 questions in 45 minutes. Most of the test scores I check ranges from 39 - 44.
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by gudsuccess: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ Adexluv

go to www.delsuonline.com

your Jamb reg no. is your username and your password is your surname+date of birth

click of on applicant

click on status

and your result will be display
Re: Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam by rosee: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
hi gays
please any detailson 2009/2010 post UME and directentry exam. i need to know to enable me to be alart.
full details on the Exam, the particulars involved in the direct entry process into Delsu, the exam date and the form expiring date.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / 2017/2018 Post UTME. How To Calculate Your Post Utme Scores. / A Recap Of Itel's UNILAG Takeover. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.