Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw (45923 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw / Stephanie Henshaw Opens Up On Her Break Up With Pastor Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

Rampant you are wrong.

leaving aint the same as marital unfaithfulness

read well, i can't explain anymore, im spent.
  so leaving her husband and remarrying a long lost lover is not marital unfaithfulness,? then what is it called?according to the story i heard,she already had a lover in the US,that  she even refused okotie sex for years before they got divorced,so for them to be divorced you're telling me dathe cannot remarry or what?what r u talking about?for her to remarry alone is called unfaithfulness,so i really don't get u?

no,you're wrong,because i quoted u.u said if she marries he should not remarry,u said he should wait for her or remain like that,and i am telling u that a man is free to remarry after divorcing his wife for a good reason,ok,he remained single and then she remarried,since you're quoting the bible,then u should know that for her to get married she hs commited adultery hence d man is free to remarry whomever he wants

she got remarried before her ex,hence she is already an adultress

you're d one not reading well,if she remarrie ,then she has commted adultery,hence he can as well divorce her and then remarry,it is a complicated issue

u read well

u people should learn to read d bible in between d lines and clearly,because its very complex,and has so many meanings to every word
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by baby5: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
his gettin married!!! omg, ewww.
exuse me but i no everyone makes mistakes and that but thiis guy doesnt derserve her, hes a fool. im sorry but its the truth and he should crawl under a stone and stay there. ( ugly mug)
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by baby5: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2008
exuse me but i no everyone makes mistakes and that but thiis guy doesnt derserve her, hes a fool. im sorry but its the truth and he should crawl under a stone and stay there. ( ugly mug)
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2008
Abeg Rampant

you no dey coherent
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

Abeg Rampant

you no dey coherent

u r d one who is just confused

cos na ur reply i reply to

make u try to dey read ur bible well well b4 u jump into conclusions wink
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by oriyomi87(f): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2008
I'm really shocked that ppl still criticize others based on what i seen/perceived. shocked
Only God knows the true intent of a man's heart. Leave Him to be the judge
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by galatico(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2008
The guy is setting a bad example for his fellowers. it's wrong when a man is married to a woman it is for better for worse till death do you part and the first wife is still alive.

BA D EXAMPLE!!!

Our pastors and preacher have turn into something else.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2008
@Rampant isnt it apparent yours is choked with dust

if you dare clean it, na hurricane biblica be that o!

Anyways i have time to answer you now.

One, I dont know what Chris Okoties case is, exactly.
i have stated the conditions and where divorce applies,

The woman didnt leave because she was unfaithful, she just left
and along the way she met the so-called long lost lover and got married, she is an Adultress.

Now, on Okoties part, he could divorce her now for marital unfaithfulness.

if she didnt meet any long lost lover, there is no ground for divorce, that is just what im saying

BTW, The Bible i read is not complex, it is very plain. smiley
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by ausbones(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]well i can see some of us have some biblical knowledge however what we should not do here is to lift text out of context. we should also know that the scripture is complete and so when we cant make a doctrine out of a text. so we read other similar text for clarity before coming to conclusion. I will like to revisit the issue of first Corinthian 7: 15 (i suppose), in relating that scripture to this situation, the woman stopped believing in th marriage an so left or decided to end it. Since it came from the woman the man automatically become free. now someone said divorce is not allowed for whatever reason except fornication that is true . but either party that left man or the woman is under bondage as long as the other partner is Alfie. the bible also says its better to be married than to (burn) or lust. we do not go into full scriptural interpretations here. its clear enough the woman left him. she had issues with the country and would not stay not Even for her marriage an so left. i believe the man did the right thing( whether a minister of God or just a layman) right is right and wrong is wrong . and one last thing i will say on this is whatever you do someone will condemn you (before now a lot of gossips have flawn around ah! no mind am e don divorce e wife , e no fit marry , him get mistress etc ) now he is married ( why him marry him not suppose to marry) on this note i sign off and rest my case. KEEP IT REAL NA IRALANDERS.[/font][size=8pt][/size][i][/i]
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

@Rampant isnt it apparent yours is choked with dust

if you dare clean it, na hurricane biblica be that o!

Anyways i have time to answer you now.

One, I don't know what Chris Okoties case is, exactly.
i have stated the conditions and where divorce applies,

The woman didnt leave because she was unfaithful, she just left
and along the way she met the so-called long lost lover and got married, she is an Adultress.

Now, on Okoties part, he could divorce her now for marital unfaithfulness.

if she didnt meet any long lost lover, there is no ground for divorce, that is just what im saying

BTW, The Bible i read is not complex, it is very plain. smiley

was it plain to u?i doubt it,cos if it was plain,u would have quoted it well

u just dey read d bible like a novel,before u judge or quote d bible on smone,try to find out the reason behind watever that person did

d wife was already having an affair whilst married to him,she starved d guy for years,is it not enough for him to divorce her?

then why were u saying that the man is not supposed to remarry even though if d woman is adultress,its either he remains like that or continue wt her,no be wetin u talk?

seriously gamine you're confused wink
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
ausbones:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]well i can see some of us have some biblical knowledge however what we should not do here is to lift text out of context. we should also know that the scripture is complete and so when we can't make a doctrine out of a text. so we read other similar text for clarity before coming to conclusion. I will like to revisit the issue of first Corinthian 7: 15 (i suppose), in relating that scripture to this situation, the woman stopped believing in th marriage an so left or decided to end it. Since it came  from the woman the man automatically become free. now someone said divorce is not allowed for whatever reason except fornication that is true . but either party that left man or the woman is under bondage as long as the other partner is Alfie. the bible also says its better to be married than to (burn) or lust.  we do not go into full scriptural interpretations here. its  clear enough the woman left him. she had  issues with the country and would not stay not Even for her marriage an so left. i believe the man did the right thing( whether a minister of God or just a layman) right is right and wrong is wrong . and one last thing i will say on this  is whatever you do someone will condemn you (before now a lot of gossips have flawn around ah! no mind am e don divorce e wife , e no fit marry , him get mistress etc ) now he is married ( why him marry him not suppose to marry) on this note i sign off and rest my case. KEEP IT REAL NA IRALANDERS.[/font][size=8pt][/size][i][/i]

abi oooo,u have spoken well
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
You are confusing yourself.

If they hadnt divorced and she went ahead to marry someone

ofcourse, the woman is an adultress and Chris Okotie cannot remarry.

the Christian thing to do, is to forgive, and if she dosnt want to come back

he divorces her,

Whats so hard for you to understand

the akpu ur drinking is making your head heavy o
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

You are confusing yourself.

If they hadnt divorced and she went ahead to marry someone

ofcourse, the woman is an adultress and Chris Okotie cannot remarry

the Christian thing to do, is to forgive, and if she dosnt want to come back

he divorces her,

Whats so hard for you to understand

the akpu your drinking is making your head heavy o

says who?he has every right to remarry as long as his wife was unfaithful to him

my dear abeg i rest my case on ur side,u no sabi wetin u dey talk atall

make u read matthew 19:9 properly,read it very well wt ur two eyes opened,u will find out that u r so wrong

buhbyeeeee
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by MrCrackles(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2008
rampant:

says who?he has every right to remarry as long as his wife was unfaithful to him

my dear abeg i rest my case on your side,u no sabi wetin u dey talk atall

make u read matthew 19:9 properly,read it very well wt your two eyes opened,u will find out that you're so wrong

buhbyeeeee

is that effigy called GAMINE even worth replying to JK?

i'd say nah, shez a dimwit!

Just chatting all sorts of jargons as if she knows everything!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
Brash!:

is that effigy called GAMINE even worth replying to JK?

i'd say nah, shez a dimwit!

Just chatting all sorts of jargons as if she knows everything!

u and gamine never reconcile as friends? grin grin cheesy

but seriously this man is free to remarry ,only on d condition that d wife cheated on him,that is exactly what i read in my bible,except evrybody bible dey different
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
Why this monkey boy just dey follow pesin eh?

i no get banana wetin be hin own sef undecided undecided undecided

@Rampant, i know its hard for someone to admit their misunderstandings

i get what you are saying. since Engrish grammer may be too hard for you to comprehend, lemme put it in Naija lingo.

What me i dey talk, be say, Chris Okotie no suppose remarry if he never divorce her, even tho she go marry another pesin

if he divorce her, ehen! he don free to marry.

finito.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

Why this monkey boy just dey follow pesin eh?

i no get banana wetin be hin own sef  undecided undecided undecided

@Rampant, i know its hard for someone to admit their misunderstandings

i get what you are saying. since Engrish grammer may be too hard for you to comprehend, let me put it in Naija lingo.

What me i dey talk, be say, Chris Okotie no suppose remarry if he never divorce her, even tho she go marry another pesin

if he divorce her, ehen! he don free to marry.

finito.

dis post is so so childish,i tot u were more matured than dis wink
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yeah im a Child

Before!

What i say has to be Childish
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

Yeah im a Child

Before!

ok,no wonder u quote d bible childishly,i understand smiley
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by DrKitaun(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
rampant:

ok,no wonder u quote d bible childishly,i understand smiley

Jenny . . .wetin naw angry
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

Jenny . . .wetin naw  angry

grin grin ah oga Kitaun ,no vex ooooo,i don forget say Gamine na one of ur numerous wives wwey u get for dis forum grin grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by MrCrackles(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

Yeah im a Child

Before!

BABOON JOIN PUT WITH OBJ DEY CALL IM UNCLE MONKEY OWA LA ARA EEE, WON TI SHEPE FUN EE! grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
Rampant if you are matured

i will stay Childish, Thank you kiss

Monkey come Monkey go, Elf remain grin grin

omo ti e jaa, oje ke lopa lo toh cheesy
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kazeem4t(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
U all think some of the pastors are real pastors or what
3rd generation pastors! grin grin grin grin grin
Pastor ko,pastor ni.
the guy dey enjoy life like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by obybabe(f): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
I know bible say one man one wife
and any man that divorces his wife and marry another while the wife is still alife is cimmitting adultry, same thing applicable to woman.

This is a bible quote, I wounder why it is a man who called himself a man of God that is violating that law. I wounder is he knows the biblical implications of what is has done.

May God be the judge and not man, but it is right to keep the word of God as a pastor and not to go contrary to it because the world is seeing and I wounder if he is encouraging his congragation as their Godly father to go contrary to the will of God.

If any member of his church does that what will be his jugdement and word of advice to them. Secondly, that means he cannot preach concerning this topic in his church anylonger cos he will not be preaching contrary to the Bible scriptures
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by lukrauf(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
Nwa O! Pastor ke! So they have good eye sight for beautiful ladies.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
obybabe:

I know bible say one man one wife[b]
and any man that divorces his wife and marry another while the wife is still alife is cimmitting adultry, same thing applicable to woman.
[/b]
This is a bible quote, I wounder why it is a man who called himself a man of God that is violating that law.  I wounder is he knows the biblical implications of what is has done.

May God be the judge and not man, but it is right to keep the word of God as a pastor and not to go contrary to it because the world is seeing and I wounder if he is encouraging his congragation as their Godly father to go contrary to the will of God.

If any member of his church does that what will be his jugdement and word of advice to them.  Secondly, that means he cannot preach concerning this topic in his church anylonger because he will not be preaching contrary to the Bible scriptures

wat if d woman commited adultery whilst married to him,wat should he do?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by FifiO(f): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2008
Really, I am not particularly a fan of this MOG. However, I chose to reserve my comment (Funny that my first comment on this forum is actually a "No Comment"wink
Why? like someone said, its between him and God,
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by busybody20: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
quote from baby5 Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw
« #193 on: August 18, 2008, 08:28 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are RUDE!! angry angry
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by alexleo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
Is Chris Okotie truly a pastor or does he belong to the categories of wolves in sheep clothens as mentioned by our Lord Jesus in the Bible? A pastor that cant maintain a peaceful home is a fake one. Divorce and remarriage is not acceptable in the new testament. You can only divorce but to marry another woman when your first wife is still alive is wrong. Chris is just deceiving himself and and his followers. Pity!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Datope(f): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
uip
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by siggers: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
the bible encourages us that if you are a child of God(married & born again christian) and your wife becomes a 'pain in the neck', you must believe in God to put things right through prayers. Remember, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' As a child of God, DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION ! I 'm not clear about Pastor Okotie's case because we need to bear in mind that 'do not judge so that you may not be judge'. JUDGEMENT LIES WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.

I only expect men of God to lead by example and not mislead the followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukrainian Star, Pasha Lee Dies Fighting Russian Troops In Ukraine / Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.