Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! (5067 Views)

Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / How To Search For Jobs Without Your Employer Detecting / You Can Now Work Part Time As Agent For JOBS WITHOUT BORDERS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2013
JOBS WITHOUT BORDERS (JWB) is the HR set up for CASA FERANZA ORGANISATION. Become Agent for Jobs Without Borders (JWB).

You have now the possibility to become Agent for Jobs Without Borders.
Your tasks as Agent will be to

1. Find consultants for JWB.
These consultants shall present job options from all our projects to people via simple models.
Their income will depend on results.

2. You can present our job options on mainly social medias.

BE AWARE
It is a simple part time position to be Agent for Jobs Without Borders.
You will at the same time become a part of a great vision for building Africa

1) How to WORK as Agent for JWB
You will receive a simple working script "how to do".
You decide yourself how much time you will use.

You will off course have the support you need. THOSE INTERESTED SHOULD APPLY HERE: www.jobswithoutborders.eu/content/agentforjobs Use "RUW001" as partner code.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2013
POSITIONS FOR AGENT ARE AVAILABLE BUT THAT OF CASA FERANZA SUPPORT GROUP IS CLOSED. SO YOU CAN STILL APPLY FOR AGENT IF INTERESTED.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2013
THOSE WHO ALREADY APPLIED TO BECOME JWB AGENTS WILL GET A FEEDBACK IN THE COMING DAYS. ALSO, THOSE WHO HAVE NOT APPLIED YET CAN STILL DO SO.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2013
You can stay updated with the activities of JOBS WITHOUT BORDERS on facebook page jobswithoutborders.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by esstacey: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello, I applied for Casa feranza support group a while ago and I received an email containing d job description and ws told to reply and send my facebook and twitter handle which I did but I have not Heard anything frm them since...been like a month now
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
esstacey: Hello, I applied for Casa feranza support group a while ago and I received an email containing d job description and ws told to reply and send my facebook and twitter handle which I did but I have not Heard anything frm them since...been like a month now
About a total of 90 people applied from which 40 were selected. For now, you can apply for the position of agent for JWB.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. INCASE YOU APPLIED FOR AGENT JOBS WITHOUT BORDERS AND STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A FEEDBACK, YOU CERTAINLY WILL BY JANUARY 2014.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Twitter handle for Jobswithoutborders is @jobs2younow. you can get new updates there.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
THOSE INTERESTED IN BECOMING AGENTS CAN STILL APPLY HERE: www.jobswithoutborders.eu/content/agentforjobs Use "RUW001" as partner code.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by obinna002: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Take am easy , this one u dey Rush,
JWBJOBS: THOSE INTERESTED IN BECOMING AGENTS CAN STILL APPLY HERE: www.jobswithoutborders.eu/content/agentforjobs Use "RUW001" as partner code.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
By 2014 JOBS WITHOUT BORDERS will expand with Job shops, agents and consultants in all cities across Africa and later worldwide. The best agents can grow and become area managers having their own job shops and very attractive income.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! To all those who applied for the position of agents and have not received a feedback certainly will before the end of this month. Also, those who have not applied yet can still do so.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by obinna002: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
U better stop this rubbish, we are in they New year,or I will get u arrested, slowpoke.
JWBJOBS: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! To all those who applied for the position of agents and have not received a feedback certainly will before the end of this month. Also, those who have not applied yet can still do so.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
obinna002: U better stop this rubbish, we are in they New year,or I will get u arrested, slowpoke.
May God forgive you for your ignorance. Why cant you simply take your time and carryout investigation to verify the authenticity of the organization. MOREOVER nobody is forcing to to apply neither will anyone ever seek for a dime from you. We are expanding our organization and its absolutely a free opportunity but unfortunately your low morale and ignorance wont allow you to patiently carry out an investigation before jumping into conclusion .
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by obinna002: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
ALL NA WASH
JWBJOBS: May God forgive you for your ignorance. Why cant you simply take your time and carryout investigation to verify the authenticity of the organization. MOREOVER nobody is forcing to to apply neither will anyone ever seek for a dime from you. We are expanding our organization and its absolutely a free opportunity but unfortunately your low morale and ignorance wont allow you to patiently carry out an investigation before jumping into conclusion .
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2014
obinna002: ALL NA WASH
GOOD FOR YOU. WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by justiade4uu(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
RightLiving is currently recruiting talented and targeted Nigerians graduates who will help take the organization to a greater height. Should you consider yourself suitable, then you can apply. Visit http://rifjob..com
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2014
You can also follow our activities on our youtube channel www.youtube.com/casaferanzachannel
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by Super1759: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2014
JWBJOBS: You can also follow our activities on our youtube channel www.youtube.com/casaferanzachannel
Oga...explain to us...many people applied and you kept telling them we will get back to you in few days...its over months now. Tell them their stand. Credibility and sincerity should the watch word in all biz
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Super1759:
Oga...explain to us...many people applied and you kept telling them we will get back to you in few days...its over months now. Tell them their stand. Credibility and sincerity should the watch word in all biz
I dont believe its over months coz the position of JWB agents was opened December and most of those who applied will certainly get a feedback in this month. Please be a little more patient.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by Super1759: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2014
JWBJOBS: I dont believe its over months coz the position of JWB agents was opened December and most of those who applied will certainly get a feedback in this month. Please be a little more patient.
God grace...
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by adegeorge(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Sir, I have equally been following the progress of your organization for months now. You requested for my full name, email add as well as facebook I.D and twitter handle which I sent to you via email and twitter DM. I am yet to get a reply from you. It would be more honourable to tell us all the current situation of things so we don't just keep hoping for something that will eventually not come. Many thanks.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by JWBJOBS: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
adegeorge: Sir, I have equally been following the progress of your organization for months now. You requested for my full name, email add as well as facebook I.D and twitter handle which I sent to you via email and twitter DM. I am yet to get a reply from you. It would be more honourable to tell us all the current situation of things so we don't just keep hoping for something that will eventually not come. Many thanks.
Please I would like to know the position you applied for.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by Super1759: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
adegeorge: Sir, I have equally been following the progress of your organization for months now. You requested for my full name, email add as well as facebook I.D and twitter handle which I sent to you via email and twitter DM. I am yet to get a reply from you. It would be more honourable to tell us all the current situation of things so we don't just keep hoping for something that will eventually not come. Many thanks.
Seconded...
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by adegeorge(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
JWBJOBS: Please I would like to know the position you applied for.
. I applied for the post of a Support Officer or something like that. It was stated that the post was meant for those who had office accomodation in their respective locations. Funny enough I had numerous twitter chats with one or more of your pple where I was asked about my office space which I said is located in Abuja Nigeria, with full compliments of office furniture and equipment. You were really excited. Going forward, you also asked me of my passion and I told you I was passionate about poultry and fish farming which you said was very brilliant and that you would definitely work with me. It was after these sets of twitter convo, that you requested I send you (via twitter and email) my full name, location, phone number, facebook I.D, twitter handle as well as Skype I.D. I still await your favourable response. Let's make 2014 our year and thumbs up for Casa Feranza. Ademola.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! by authentic2: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
I applied and received a mail about CASAFERANZA MANAGEMENT TEAM and I was asked to reply which I did since last month march 2015.but am still waiting for the response almost a month now. Adeyinkaadeniji1@yahoo.com
265c7376
+2348136745138
is my contact

(1) (Reply)

Internship Vacancies For Undergraduates. / Information For N-tech Beneficiaries. / Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.