Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? (2127 Views)

Shirt Dresses & How They Have Subtly Become A Trend For Every Stylish Lady / Dark Skin Girls With Colored Weave Is A No No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by kellyfung: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Do you think that wedding dresses must be white? What is your favorite color?

1 Like

Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by maxiflexi(f): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
I
Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by maxiflexi(f): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
cheesy I saw this dress online, ordered it, got married in it & still fall in love with the picture of me in it every time. cheesy. If you love colour, embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by kellyfung: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2013
maxiflexi: cheesy I saw this dress online, ordered it, got married in it & still fall in love with the picture of me in it every time. cheesy. If you love colour, embrace it.
Lovely dress! I want to wear a blue wedding dress on my wedding, is it very strange?
Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by Vivly(f): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2013
kellyfung:
Lovely dress! I want to wear a blue wedding dress on my wedding, is it very strange?
kinda. What colour of suit will the groom wear?
Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by missterious(f): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2013
They are all so pretty but that last one looks more like a dinner gown. My wedding dress will be white with some traces of pink & blue. smiley
Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by kellyfung: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Vivly: kinda. What colour of suit will the groom wear?
Navy blue. grin
Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by DocAdray(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
They are all very lovely, except that maroon-coloured one.
Re: Colored Wedding Dresses, How Do You Like? by 9jagurl81: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Find beautiful matching shoes on http://www.ohmashoes.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=87

They offer free shipping too and reward points system

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales For Original Turkish Men Shirts / Pictures And Types Of Handbags ( Photos ) / How To Make Your Makeup Last Longer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.