Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? (32664 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
A friend of mine met a girl in Spa last week. I was surprise to see them exchanging pictures 2 days later.
She sent her nude pics to my friend. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I was like, what sort of carelessness is this?

Ladies can be carried away by lust_/love, that they tend to do disgusting things that can come back to hurt/hunt them.

Come to think of it. Some ladies do not have foresight. Some might become the chief Judge of the Federation in the future, and when they have se_x tapes, nud_e pictures with ex-BF and sugar-daddies, and that affects them gravely.

It reminds me of Chidinma (singer). We all saw her se_x tape. I had the tape before and I am 100% sure she is the one. She used media propaganda to clean her dirt but people still have this tape.

Below is another case of one upcoming actress.

Viewers discretion is advised. Don't come and blame me after clicking.
http://okgist.com/blog/2013/12/video-download-3-days-to-her-wedding-bose-akanmu-sextape-surfaces-lobatan/

When she becomes famous, she will claim that is not her. Its Photoshopped.

Ladies, wise up!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Eneze1(f): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2013
I can't and I will never try such rubbish, a lot of girls this days get carried away because of material things that is why you see them doing things that is not sensible

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Osama10(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
Eneze1: I can't and I will never try such rubbish, a lot of girls this days get carried away because of material things that is why you see them doing things that is not sensible

Nice. If you have a sister, tell her also. Its unwise

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ceenthya(f): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
I dnt know y ladies do dis tho ...bough wateva it is aint funny 1 we av to sell or show off our bodies just to keep a man or to win a contract..
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2013
ceenthya: I dnt know y ladies do dis tho ...bough wateva it is aint funny 1 we av to sell or show off our bodies just to keep a man or to win a contract..

Still not enough reason to share what should be private
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by demelza: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Dumb girls still do. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2013
I know of a lady on my facebook list that offered to do it with me.
I later discouraged her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by borntobegr8t(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2013
All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool

23 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by borntobegr8t(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:
grin grin grin grin grin
This one no be joke o..wen I come remind her of her PM wey she advice against girls sending nùde pix, only thing she said is " her face didn't show , so no bigdeal" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
This one no be joke o..wen I come remind her of her PM wey she advice against girls sending nùde pix, only thing she said is " her face didn't show , so no bigdeal" undecided
She think she smart. But she will miscalculate one day.

Guys can easily trick her. I know of some guys that will tell the lady, they dont believe thats her pix. They want to see her face.

Or When she is in desperate need of Money and baba-olowo requires to see her face. She will send it kiakia

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Balos(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Well I and my gf exchange pictures, whenever we sex chat but we delete them immediately. I don't think I will ever keep her unclad pictures and share them no matter what she does to me. I CANT EVEN IMAGINE DOING SUCH.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Balos: Well I and my gf exchange pictures, whenever we sex chat but we delete them immediately. I don't think I will ever keep her unclad pictures and share them no matter what she does to me. I CANT EVEN IMAGINE DOING SUCH.

Yes for now. But when she offends you gravely and you feel like killing her. Sharing her nud.e pix wont be hard for you to do.

Yes you are in good terms now. DO you know what can happen tomorrow (I am not a prophet of doom ooo)?. I am just being realistic.

Those guys that do it dont think of it initially, but when desperation sets in, men can do anything in anger.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by borntobegr8t(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Balos: Well I and my gf exchange pictures, whenever we sex chat but we delete them immediately. I don't think I will ever keep her unclad pictures and share them no matter what she does to me. I CANT EVEN IMAGINE DOING SUCH.

O'boy next time dnt delete it for futuristic and blackmail purposes grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by Balos(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Yes for now. But when she offends you gravely and you feel like killing her. Sharing her nud.e pix wont be hard for you to do.

Yes you are in good terms now. DO you know what can happen tomorrow (I am not a prophet of doom ooo)?. I am just being realistic.

Those guys that do it dont think of it initially, but when desperation sets in, men can do anything in anger.

well u are right but honestly I dnt think I can share it or save it, that is y I delete them immediately. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Balos:

well u are right but honestly I dnt think I can share it or save it, that is y I delete them immediately. thanks bro

You are welcome Bro
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by longjohnsilver: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2013
God created us naked and we are going back naked....so what is the fuzz all about

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
longjohnsilver: God created us naked and we are going back naked....so what is the fuzz all about

The you should be walking on the street naked.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

The you should be working naked on the street.

grin grin shocked. Eyinbo ooo!!! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

grin grin shocked. Eyinbo ooo!!! shocked

Sorry british slave. Oyinbo be your papa language undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by shizzle11(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: All those girls sayin they cant are jus lying....I knw of a girl that once wrote on her PM warning girls neva to send nude pix to guyz bla bla bla ..... I swear to God pix of her boobs dey my fone , and I didn't even ask of it. cool

gringrin
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Sorry british slave. Oyinbo be your papa language undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But you dey use the language collect money.

Awon smellos. tongue undecided. Doesn't change the fact that you tabón shaaa grin grin. Strong one for that matter grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Awon smellos. tongue undecided

Says who?
I use my Language jor

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Says who?
I use my Language jor

yeah. I can see how you use your language.
BTW. Dnt call me british slave. angry or was it Ghana that colonized you. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

yeah. I can see how you use your language.
BTW. Dnt call me british slave. angry or was it Ghana that colonized you. lipsrsealed undecided

Story!!

England colonized my ancestors. But, NOT ME.

Its because of posh girls like you that I use English. angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by borntobegr8t(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Awon smellos. tongue Doesn't change the fact that you tabón shaaa grin grin. Strong one for that matter grin

English teacher , free my guy joor, no derail the thread ...if na English test now ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

English teacher , free my guy joor, no derail the thread ...if na English test now ... undecided

and whr did this one burst out 4rm undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by ogeoflyf(f): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
hotwax:

Story!!

England colonized my ancestors. But, NOT ME.

Its because of posh girls like you that I use English. angry angry angry

Dude english is our lingu franca so stop all this your bitching. Y you no write your post for your "language" na. British slave grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Dude english is our lingu franca so stop all this your bitching. Y you no write your post for your "language" na. British slave grin

Bitching? You don't have to descend so low.
You mean you can read and understand Egun dialect ?

Again, I posted in English because nairaland is in English.

If I want to post on a french website, I will use French.

Whats the point posting in Igbo on an Arabic website?

English is not my religion jor, abeg free me.

The devil is a liar, you will not succeed in your plot weaved to derail this thread.

Abi you dey post naked pics? By the way, your pix is not bad, you are cute.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? by hotwax: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Yes I can read egun dialect,
the devil forever remains a liar.
All these your long gist sha, you "gbagauned" simple and short. Jst accept you mistake and move on stop writing history. EverYbody makes mistakes, dnt b shy grin

and Thnx. smiley

My unclad picss grin grin cheesy wink tongue

Ewooo. Chineke

Pulled off my shoe, running of out the thread.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.