Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices (9032 Views)

Quality Products at Cheaper Prices: from China, UK and USA / Drinks (wine/spirit) At Unbeatable Prices / Coppens Fish Feed & Skagen Danish Fishmeal (72%) Available At Unbeatable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
its wholesale price. it not fake . actually is 3500 plus charger. they sale all range of power bank in wholesale. am thinking of buying from them and resell it cos I lady bought 50 pieces and she want to resell it. it serving me now.
I went to that 19 kolawale street. I met a nairalander on there and we were both stranded looking for kobomart.
if you think am lying go try your luck. no harm in trial

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
haibe:

16000? you sure its not fake?

it not fake. I was given 6 month warranty with receipt.
they sale in wholesale price
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
abrahym: its wholesale price. it not fake . actually is 3500 plus charger. they sale all range of power bank in wholesale. am thinking of buying from them and resell it cos I lady bought 50 pieces and she want to resell it. it serving me now.
I went to that 19 kolawale street. I met a nairalander on there and we were both stranded looking for kobomart.
if you think am lying go try your luck. no harm in trial

you sure you checked well and didn't find kobomart? hope kobomart is not another scam, hehe.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
abrahym:

it not fake. I was given 6 month warranty with receipt.
they sale in wholesale price

pls describe the place for me incase I don't find kobomart
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
bajugbajug: we are sad to hear these from you. My name is Gbolahan the warehouse/store keeper at kobomart. We open for business btw the hours of 8am and 5pm Mondays-Fridays. No 19 is the last house on that street to your left. You can also call me on 08028267359 for more details. We are so sorry.

bro trust me I ask left and right . nothing like kobomart. I also met a nairalander who is looking for same kobomart.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
haibe:

pls describe the place for me incase I don't find kobomart

I don't know how to describe the shop but am coming to Ikeja today and if you can meet me at Mr quick restaurant I can take you there.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
abrahym:

I don't know how to describe the shop but am coming to Ikeja today and if you can meet me at Mr quick restaurant I can take you there.

I can't make it to day
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
sorry bro I don't stay or work in Ikeja. am getting one power bank for my friend cos he like the one I bought. he paid 4k for my 16000 mah. so am getting new one today. I can help you with their number
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
abrahym: sorry bro I don't stay or work in Ikeja. am getting one power bank for my friend cos he like the one I bought. he paid 4k for my 1600 mah. so ma getting new one today. I can help you with their number

I don't mind..Thank you

is it 1600mh or 16000mh,
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
haibe:

I don't mind..Thank you

is it 1600mh or 16000mh,

its 16000 mah.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
add me on bbm 7C437ADB. I can take pic for you

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ekanDamie: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=abrahym][/quote]

bro tell us more!!!!! how many times has it charged ur fone?

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ekanDamie: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm kobomart is your warehouse underground ni? i intended coming there o, hope its not to be stranded, cos e go pain me. apart from prince, is there anyone who can vouch for kobomart? because i want to first test the product before i order larger quantities for resale. so i need a trusted supplier.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by planet4sure(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
kobomart is real, I actually get the 12000 Mah from them
. just walk down the street u will get them there. same thing happen to me when I went to get mine. the store is the last on the street .I think it's a new company . one thing I like about them is that they are honest with their dealings. hope to other company can emulate kobomart with their cheap product. can't believe I got this power so cheap.

13 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Iykecollins(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ekanDamie: hmmm kobomart is your warehouse underground ni? i intended coming there o, hope its not to be stranded, cos e go pain me. apart from prince, is there anyone who can vouch for kobomart? because i want to first test the product before i order larger quantities for resale. so i need a trusted supplier.
Kobomart is very real bro, just that you may not see any sign in front of the office to show you that you're in kobomart store, was told that it is a new company and they are working on getting a banner to place there soon, just place a call across them through that guy that posted earlier as their office manager, call him to find out whether they still have pb in stock, cos as at the time I went there, the pb was almost finished and it seems people are rushing it. So call before you go. Whether the pb is nice, I will simply say yes, I was even given a 1 year warranty on the pb. Their was another Item there called camera pen, would have gotten it too but wasn't prepared for it. Just try.

11 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by kobomart: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
ekanDamie: hmmm kobomart is your warehouse underground ni? i intended coming there o, hope its not to be stranded, cos e go pain me. apart from prince, is there anyone who can vouch for kobomart? because i want to first test the product before i order larger quantities for resale. so i need a trusted supplier.

As gbolahan has said just walk down the street the last house to your left u will find us there. Don't let anybody deceive u with cheap fake products. Our products come with 6months guarantee! We can assure u that our prices are second to none and u will GET VALUE FOR EVERY KOBO. That's our slogan

19 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Sobrit(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
abrahym: do you have really have a shop at 19 kolawale ,off cooker road went there and nothing like kobomart
pls go back there again and ask for any of the products-powerbank, video camera wrist watches, video camera pen, kidstab etc. Call the store manager Mr Baju who will always be there to attend to you. Can a company that has outlets in Enugu, Owerri, P/court, Abakaliki, Abuja, kaduna,kogi, Benin to mention but afew be fake? Can a company that runs adverts and supplies on kaymu, tradestable, Olx etc be fake?. Check the products of kobomart on these site. U should rather ask if what you want is stil in stock because of high demand from customers across the country. Www.kobomart.com.ng or www.facebook.com/kobomart.
Keep your calls coming. Place your orders from any part of the country and get your goods supplied next day to your door step.
You are always welcome!

10 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Mightyify(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thanks to kobomart mine was delivered to me in aba....12000mah.

11 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks to kobomart, I got mine today at the head quarters, for those who want to come there the company is just by your left at the last end of the street. Just ask for Mr gbolahan or tobi, they will.be there to attend to you. They are also very nice.

8 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by macklef(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls do your powerbanks come in ranges or, you only have 12000mah.
5600 mah, 10,400 and 16000mah. Pls also tell me their prices, if them dey.thanks
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
macklef: Pls do your powerbanks come in ranges or, you only have 12000mah.
5600 mah, 10,400 and 16000mah. Pls also tell me their prices, if them dey.thanks

check the first page to confirm the one you want.

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2013
haibe: Thanks to kobomart, I got mine today at the head quarters, for those who want to come there the company is just by your left at the last end of the street. Just ask for Mr gbolahan or tobi, they will.be there to attend to you. They are also very nice.

smiley smiley wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas.

6 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by merit12(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
hello

pleae were is your office in benin?if there is

if nt how do i get it in benin?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Niiade(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pic

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
merit12: hello

pleae were is your office in benin?if there is

if nt how do i get it in benin?

You can reach our Benin Rep on 07035838151

4 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by bajugbajug(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to u all.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
bajugbajug: Happy new year to u all.

Happy New year bro cheesy
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by kobomart: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thank you all for the good comments and recommendations.

Our hotselling tested & trusted 12000mah powerbank and camera watches that experienced Tsunami sell-out last month will be available this week. We cant guarantee availability on arrival as we already have awaiting orders. To book some pieces, call the store manager on 08028267359 or 08038908102.

5 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ucman1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice product...I will hit your warehouse for bulk purchase.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by MrTemple(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
How do I locate u̶̲̥̅̊я Abuja office, better stil, let me ve d no of u̶̲̥̅̊я Abuja rep
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Tonjeola1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
abrahym: do you have really have a shop at 19 kolawale ,off cooker road went there and nothing like kobomart
when you got there and you can't find the store, why don't call the store keeper?
some people sef!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / ID Card Ribbons, Blank Card, Software & Printers Supply / Naija Football Betting Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.