Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Poor Service From Circuit Atlantic! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor Service From Circuit Atlantic! (506 Views)

Circuit Atlantic/ Shippy Me/ Zaposta - How NOT To Run A Company / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Circuit Atlantic:the Procurement Company For Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Service From Circuit Atlantic! by silvernice(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
I made a purchase on 22nd of November And I was subsequently informed my order had been made and shipment to commence on 26th. However I received a mail from them stating that there was a problem with the air freight due to a storm in the US that my order would soon arrive.
On Monday this week I sent a mail to them And they told me that my order would arrive on Tuesday. Today is Thursday And yet no call or mail from them. I'm very frustrated since this is my first trial with them.

does anyone have such experience too? Seems they have lost credibility.
Re: Poor Service From Circuit Atlantic! by alingo4life: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bros,Am a user of their sister company shippyme.com. Yes,Storm happened in the US last week and it disrupted my other business in God's own country America,I would want you to chill,My package has arrived Nigeria it's currently undergoing "processing" in my account area as at the last time checked,meaning it would be available for pickup tommorow friday.However i did not have them shop for my goods,i had it shipped directly to them on my own..

Best of luck
Re: Poor Service From Circuit Atlantic! by domack99(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Bross chill, i have used them several times and even introduce some of my colleagues in the office to them, since there was a storm which is confirm, that will definately impact on their service. Just be patient

(1) (Reply)

NBC Vows To Shut Down Media Houses That Operates With Expired License / Lafarge Africa Gets Shareholders Approval / Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.