Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

“obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) (4472 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by airedales: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-r7QR7AdWBWs/Uqlv6I0tZyI/AAAAAAAAERo/a0_gheSzLew/s280/OBJ+and+Fani+Kayode.png[/img]
Hear what Femi Fani Kayode said about Obasanjo’s open letter to President Jonathan.
“OBJ has finally closed GEJ’s chapter with his letter. Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.
The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amatuerish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.
The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change.
God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him.”
Do you agree with him?
Source : http://www..com/2013/12/obasanjos-letter-has-finished-president.html

3 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Everyone in Nigeria knows GEJ is done for.....except the blind and hate-filled supporters from the SE and part of SS.

12 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Osedidi(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2013
I do not agree

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by jamace(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2013
See Obj spokesman still speaking. grin grin grin FFK has forgotten those days when he was the "accuser of the brethren" for Obj. Naija is a home of those who easily forget history. Na wa o. shocked shocked angry angry

9 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by yousee(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by idupaul: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2013
GEJ still has 2014 to at least win back the hearts of Nigerians like me that Loved him in 2011 but despise him seriously now .. For me I would have a rethink If GEJ sacks the following people from his govt by January :: Emeka Wogu , Bala Mohammed, Okonjo Iweala , Diezani Madueke, Mr Wike.. Yeah he can keep Stella Oduah and should make economist Henry Boyo head of the CBN . For those asking why Stella should be left I have studied her well and she still has some good in her and would be useful if she see that the presidents body language is against corruption ..GEJ needs to steer clear of Gov Akpabio

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by adaobasi(f): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2013
ilugunboy: Everyone in Nigeria knows GEJ is done for.....except the blind and hate-filled supporters from the SE and part of SS.
A tribalist has spoken!

9 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Ngwakwe: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2013
ilugunboy: Everyone in Nigeria knows GEJ is done for.....except the blind and hate-filled supporters from the SE and part of SS.

You have the right to your opinion but I am of contrary opinion that the rush to discredit this administration started from day one by those who have kept this country in bondage for 50 years. The fear of some Elites losing their expiring Oil Well licences and what correction of skewed census figures will do to some section of the country are among what is causing all these gang-ups.

The SWest-Northern alliance says anything to get into power and have decided to pollute the air with petty and ridiculous lies while relying on ethnic and racial hatred as a tool for political dominance.

Things are getting clearer by the day, out of 36 ministers in Jonathan's Cabinet, the SW-Northern media machines with their moles in GEJ administration and Government institutions have approved every other minister being less corrupt than their Eastern Ladies who they want the public to crucify in a bid to get even with GEJ. It is either
1. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
2. Aruma Ote
3. Dieziani Allison-Madueke
4. Princess Stella Oduah

It have gone to the extent of calling for their resignation when the culprits in these administrative flaws are Director Generals of these agencies who happened to be from different region.

I am not satisfied with what is going on in the country both from Government and Opposition sides hence my reservations.

6 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by boniflex(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2013
This useless man who calls his name FFK always talking nonsense like little kids. Your type are supposed to rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe:

You have the right to your opinion but I am of contrary opinion that the rush to discredit this administration started from day one by those who have kept this country in bondage for 50 years. The fear of some Elites losing their expiring Oil Well licences and what correction of skewed census figures will do to some section of the country are among what is causing all these gang-ups.

The SWest-Northern alliance says anything to get into power and have decided to pollute the air with petty and ridiculous lies while relying on ethnic and racial hatred as a tool for political dominance.

Things are getting clearer by the day, out of 36 ministers in Jonathan's Cabinet, the SW-Northern media machines with their moles in GEJ administration and Government institutions have approved every other minister being less corrupt than their Eastern Ladies who they want the public to crucify in a bid to get even with GEJ. It is either
1. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
2. Aruma Ote
4. Princess Stella Oduah

It have gone to the extent of calling for their resignation when the culprits in these administrative flaws are Director Generals of these agencies who happened to be from different region.

I am not satisfied with what is going on in the country both from Government and Opposition sides hence my reservations.

One thing I must give you outmost credit for is; you understand the potency of propaganda of blackmail...you use it effectively well as can be seen from your numerous admirers in this community...you've never faulted anything on the basis of fact....but hugely deploy blackmail....essentially they hate us brand of blackmail propaganda.

Your above post is a classical example of that.

9 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Ngwakwe: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2013
ilugunboy:
the potency of propaganda of blackmail...

Remember, we have a section of this country who FFK has become one of their spokesman of recent who claims and ascribe Politics of Sophistication to themselves in Nigeria.

When they tell you they play "sophisticated politics", what they actually mean is that they are they best strategist in the country by using the potency of propaganda and blackmail to demonize every rising star or Politician from competitive regions thereby positioning their halve baked to grab the spoils subsequently.

5 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Bolurx(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2013
boniflex: This useless man who calls his name FFK always talking nonsense like little kids. Your type are supposed to rot in jail

Guy park... for your eyes now, you don talk like adult abi....whose the kid here now?
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Remember, we have a section of this country who FFK has become one of their spokesman of recent who claims and ascribe Politics of Sophistication to themselves in Nigeria.

When they tell you they play "sophisticated politics", what they actually mean is that they are they best strategist in the country by using the potency of propaganda and blackmail to demonize every rising star or Politician from competitive regions thereby positioning their halve baked to grab the spoils subsequently.

I would allow your side-brush to pass..since I wouldn't want you to turn this thread into an ethnic one.

Your brand of propaganda is exactly what is causing headache for GEJ...as Baba alluded to; that feeling of GEJ is our possession..what you are doing is alienating critical parts of the country that otherwise don't have problem with GEJ.

You should notice how some conscience of the nation have been silenced by people like you.....Wole Soyinka...Femi Falana... Tunde Bakare..Joy Odumakin and the rest of the civil society community.

4 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Ngwakwe: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2013
You have already been infested with this malady of "political sophistication" and possessing special features which include "conscience of the nation" and ability to manipulate what is discussed in public sphere for regional advantage and also determine what is moral and amoral.

Maybe, our (ilugunboy and Ngwakwe) views are divergent or parallel at best and we may not agree on this issue but let's agree to disagree.

Thanks

ilugunboy: You should notice how some conscience of the nation have been silenced by people like you.....Wole Soyinka...Femi Falana... Tunde Bakare..Joy Odumakin and the rest of the civil society community.

6 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2013
OBJ that could not deliver his polling boot for the PDP in the 2011 elections?

According to Vanguard, "results from polling units in former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s ward II showed that he LOST WOEFULLY while his daughter, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, who vied in the senatorial segment of the polls in Ogun central, may have LOST her seat to Gbenga Obadara of the ACN"
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/upsets-in-nassembly-polls/

A beg, I no fit laugh.

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: You have already been infested with this malady of "political sophistication" and possessing special features which include "conscience of the nation" and ability to manipulate what is discussed in public sphere for regional advantage and also determine what is moral and amoral.

Maybe, our (ilugunboy and Ngwakwe) views are divergent or parallel at best and we may not agree on this issue but let's agree to disagree.

Thanks

You don't need to put me on the defensive....which you are fond of.

You and I know how the civil society have always intervened at critical juncture in our country life...the latest being the time Turai only allowed GEJ to come to the office to read newspaper and drink tea ...the civil society was in the fore-front of those that loosen GEJ, and the Jan gift of fuel subsidy removal..

But now....something is amiss as they've gone quiet.

You should be asking questions.

3 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Wsdm: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Weda obj says it or not it is visible to the blind that jona is anoda laurent gbagbo in the making nd b4 d end his supporters should know that they are on the wrong side of history.

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Tranquill: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

I would allow your side-brush to pass..since I wouldn't want you to turn this thread into an ethnic one.

Your brand of propaganda is exactly what is causing headache for GEJ...as Baba alluded to; that feeling of GEJ is our possession..what you are doing is alienating critical parts of the country that otherwise don't have problem with GEJ.

You should notice how some conscience of the nation have been silenced by people like you.....Wole Soyinka...Femi Falana... Tunde Bakare..Joy Odumakin and the rest of the civil society community.

In as much as I understand how bad "GEJ is our possession" is by the likes of Asari and E.K. Clark, it did not start with Jonathan Administration and will not end even if he leaves office. We saw during Babangida and Abacha. The cabal we saw during Yar Adua time was also pridicated on that factor and Tanko Yakassai confirmed it in a recent interview Even during Obj time we saw how AD people who did not even vote for him were fighting for him especially at the national assembly. It's because he was their "possession". Infact "GEJ is not our possession" is another factor we must recorgnise. It is the factor that has made some people not to see any good in him and some try to undermine his goverment by all means. Boko Haram and some meaningless criticism and politics are also because of "GEJ is not our possession"
Obasanjo whom I like personally did not write the letter in good faith. GEJ did not organise a sham election so that his daughter and godson lost in in Ogun state. GEJ has practically rendered him redundant in PDP. GEJ does not run to him for advise on what he plans to do so making him feel unimportant.These are few of the things paining him. His letter can not stop Jonathan from winning. What amused me most is his calling someone (Al Mustapha) that was freed by the court a murderer but he forgot that he personally attended Bode Georges after-prison jamboree even though he was convicted for fraud by a competent court.

BTW. Go to the achives and see what Fani Kayode said against those you called 'conscience' of the nation including Soyinka, while he was Obasanjos spokesman.

5 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by nnemmpi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
i voted 4 gej in 2011,but gej will realy need to du more b4 2015.i am from se part of d country
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by kettykin: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

A check on the privatisation of the Oil Industry down stream companies when he greedily doubled as the Minister of petroleum and the president of the country (the vociferous Activist like the hypocrite femi falana, wole soyinka all kept quiet)

National oil now conoil was sold to Adenuga at less than the price of the company and yet obasanjo looked the other way
Agip petroleum now Oando was sold to Wale Tinubu at highly discounted price and the whole watch dogs kept mute
Texaco now MRS was sold to Dangote another of OBJ men
African Petroleum now Fort Oil or FO was sold to another of his kins men in the person of Mike Otedola

4 National oil companies 3 were sold to yorubas and 1 to hausa/fulani in a country that is as divers as nigeria and no body said anything or criticised the president even when the sales were fraudulently done

NICON insurance was sold to Jimoh Ibrahim even when he didn't have the cash and the still allowed him to buy Nigeria Airways from Virgin Nigeria

At the End of the day the crude oil owned by Niger Deltans were sold to Yorubas and dangote by the worst tribalist and bigot ever in the history of Mankind

if this is not worse than Apartheid then what can be worse than apartheid and the same devil that wanted a thrid term has the effontery to accuse Jonathan of dividing the country and going for a second term

4 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by ochukoccna: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please let us stop this moral debate on OBJ
He is NO SAINT, HAS MASSIVE FLAWS yet let's stop going around in circles and ask
[size=28pt]ARE THE ISSUES OBJ RAISED TRUE OR NOT?[/size]
That the is the crux of the matter cool cool

8 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tranquill:

In as much as I understand how bad "GEJ is our possession" is by the likes of Asari and E.K. Clark, it did not start with Jonathan Administration and will not end even if he leaves office. We saw during Babangida and Abacha. The cabal we saw during Yar Adua time was also pridicated on that factor and Tanko Yakassai confirmed it in a recent interview Even during Obj time we saw how AD people who did not even vote for him were fighting for him especially at the national assembly. It's because he was their "possession". Infact "GEJ is not our possession" is another factor we must recorgnise. It is the factor that has made some people not to see any good in him and some try to undermine is goverment by all means. Boko Haram and some meaningless criticism and politics are also because of "GEJ is not our possession"
Obasanjo whom I like personally did not write the letter in good faith. GEJ did not organise a sham election so that his daughter and godson lost in in Ogun state. GEJ has practically rendered him redundant in PDP. GEJ does not run to him for advise on what he plans to do so making him feel unimportant.These are few of the things paining him. His letter can not stop Jonathan from winning. What amused me most is his calling someone (Al Mustapha) that was freed by the court a murderer but he forgot that he personally attended Bode Georges after-prison jamboree even though he was convicted for fraud by a competent court.

BTW. Go to the achives and see what Fani Kayode said against those you called 'conscience' of the nation including Soyinka, while he was Obasanjos spokesman.

Thank you for the decent response..hopefully this thread will stay that way.

it did not start with Jonathan Administration and will not end even if he leaves office.
The threats coming from the like of Asari...Kuku and a supposedly elderly person...Clarke of fire and brimstone if Jonathan is denied the opportunity to have a second term have no precedent...you can show me any link to such if you know of any.

Infact "GEJ is not our possession" is another factor we must recorgnise. It is the factor that has made some people not to see any good in him and some try to undermine is goverment by all means. Boko Haram and some meaningless criticism and politics are also because of "GEJ is not our possession"
That is the problem with some people....the latter day friends and sycophants of the President....the GEJ is not our possession crowd that you are laying all the problems of this administration on..both in the North and South worked towards the emergent of GEJ as an acting President and a substantive President...they worked for his elections even at very great and personal cost...but along the line some people are feeling they owned the President...we will see how far that ownership helps him.

Obasanjo whom I like personally did not write the letter in good faith
How did you come to the conclusion on that......? are you more Nigerian than him or have more stake in the peaceful co-existence of the country..?

he forgot that he personally attended Bode Georges after-prison jamboree even though he was convicted for fraud by a competent court
Apparently he was misled to the true colour of the church programme and he did lambasted BG for such insensitivity and ostentatiousness

Above all....at the end of the day...time shall tell if the letter is in good faith or not.
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
kettykin: OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

A check on the privatisation of the Oil Industry down stream companies when he greedily doubled as the Minister of petroleum and the president of the country (the vociferous Activist like the hypocrite femi falana, wole soyinka all kept quiet)

National oil now conoil was sold to Adenuga at less than the price of the company and yet obasanjo looked the other way
Agip petroleum now Oando was sold to Wale Tinubu at highly discounted price and the whole watch dogs kept mute
African Petroleum now Fort Oil or FO was sold to another of his kins men in the person of Mike Otedola

4 National oil companies 3 were sold to yorubas and 1 to hausa/fulani in a country that is as divers as nigeria and no body said anything or criticised the president even when the sales were fraudulently done

NICON insurance was sold to Jimoh Ibrahim even when he didn't have the cash and the still allowed him to buy Nigeria Airways from Virgin Nigeria

At the End of the day the crude oil owned by Niger Deltans were sold to Yorubas and dangote by the worst tribalist and bigot ever in the history of Mankind

if this is not worse than Apartheid then what can be worse than apartheid and the same devil that wanted a thrid term has the effontery to accuse Jonathan of dividing the country and going for a second term

Can you please supply links to these gross allegations.

Your type only come to the internet to throw dirt at anyone you perceived as GEJ enemy.

You type is the worst type of friend anyone should wished for.

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by jamace(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochukoccna: Please let us stop this moral debate on OBJ
He is NO SAINT, HAS MASSIVE FLAWS yet let's stop going around in circles and ask
[size=28pt]ARE THE ISSUES OBJ RAISED TRUE OR NOT?[/size]
That the is the crux of the matter cool cool

Why should we stop the moral debate on Obj? We can not stop the moral debate on Obj because he is sitting on stolen wealth and pointing accusing fingers.

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by OgologoDimkpa: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
So if everyother person is talking, Femi Fani Kayoda (FKK) will talk angry
This is the height of stupi!dity.

What credibility does he have even to face Jonathan?
FKK who is corruption personified sad; Let's I forget, he is now an APC chieftain.

I don't blame him.
Every dick and harry can say anything they like to GEJ undecided

3 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by drnoel: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
sure and he will still be ur president after 2015. Forget sentiments, if another person gets that sit in 2015 do u think Niger delta boys will keep quiet? U norhterners had better use ur tongue to count ur teeth in ur hate 4 GEJ

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by djfaithy: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe:

1. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
2. Aruma Ote
4. Princess Stella Oduah

.....if this is all about oil well and cesus, trust me jonathan won't have problem dancing to the tune of the opposition since he won't have much to lose, what's going on here is bigger than Nigeria itself and if we can survive this, nothing else can disintegrate us anymore....my view though
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by djfaithy: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Reski: Weda obj says it or not it is visible to the blind that jona is anoda laurent gbagbo in the making nd b4 d end his supporters should know that they are on the wrong side of history.
....you've spoken well broda, its not like his supporters didn't know the truth, they just decided to shy away from it and try to convince us that black is white,forgetting that if you fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by lacosanostra: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
To me GEJ is nt d worst president we have,d many problem he is having is due to d fact many people had high expectations toward him before d 2011 elections and d north cant bear to have him as president after 2015.GEj kinsmen approach towards d 2015 election has not been d best
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by adezjamz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls leave a space for a reasonable writer with 200+ likes.

Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Iykopee(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
kettykin: OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

Well spoken. They dont knw that d level of awareness has sky rocketed beyond imagination. the people of SS know whom their real enemy is. We just hope for possible disintegration of Nigeria so we can have peace back once and for all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures / Just In: Efcc Finally Docks Raymond Dokpesi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.