Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation (5028 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Andyblaze: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2013
I am in a very nasty fix and don’t know how to get out of it.

I work in one of the better established banks and in 2009, I met and dated this lady that was posted to our branch as a corper. We were an item for over nine months, but when she left for her Masters’ program abroad, the relationship sort of fizzled out.

Given that she had introduced me to a couple of her family members including her cousin, I walked up to say hello to this cousin of hers, when I bumped into her at a party at Victoria Island. To cut a long story short, I dated this lady for over a year. After a while she and I parted amicably as we both had incompatible visions.

However during the time I dated her, she too had introduced me to my first girl friend’s elder sister. When my first girl friend’s elder sister found out that I was no longer with her cousin, she got in touch with me and did not hide her intention of dating me.

After a while, she introduced me to the family as we both felt that the relationship was going somewhere. However, we eventually drifted apart when it became obvious to her that I was not quite ready to settle down. My current dilemma is that her mother being a bit of a looker and a society lady, felt attracted to me and we eventually hooked up. During one of our secret liaisons in their house, we were caught pants down by her husband who happens to be well connected.

He was calm about the whole thing; he handled the situation by politely asking me to leave his house and never to come back. I do not know how this man got hold of my number, but he called me to demand for a meeting which I was in no position to refuse.

When we met, he told me that since I had slept with his two daughters, his niece and wife, that he feels left out. He is threatening to ensure I lose my job as well as make my life miserable in Lagos, if he does not get his share of my body.

I am not gay and feel quite repulsed about the whole idea. He has given me up to this week to perform, otherwise…..Help.
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Relocate to Gombe State is this is This Life and not Super Story.

Next time, I will take a good look at the OP's handle before replying on a thread... I no know say you don reach this board... Board members beware!

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
I would have proffered a basic solutin
........ Just one problem though...m

You are andyblaze the king of trolls, I'd rather not waste my mb

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Sowhizy(f): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Funny stori dat touch

1 Like

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2013
Lol.your tale looks like those pseudo novels primary school pupils buy e.g angelina the beautiful serpent

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by coogar: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2013
this was surely fabricated from the arsë of a baboon.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by quest003: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Does dis guy really think he's funny? Plain stupity at its peak

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tales by moonlight..... op be careful or else........

1 Like

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by vizkiz: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
brosss: I would have proffered a basic solutin
........ Just one problem though...m
You are andyblaze the king of trolls, I'd rather not waste my mb

bro r u confused Cuz u jst wasted ur mb
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by CocoLoca(f): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
coogar: this was surely fabricated from the arsë of a baboon.
Oh sweet jesus!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by kreamidiva(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
onye ara!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Akpangbon: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
you wish.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by PrivateGuy: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
abeg who understand dis gibberish?

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Akosbaba(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
OP,Don't be stingy,let it go round afterall he is the head of the family he should have "tasted" it first.

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Harmvirus(f): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
*Singing* this is super story, a life of thrive and sorrow...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bross una no geh job! Look for somtin fruitful to do!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just run for ur dear n don't sleep with him oh.... Cos na 15yrs u are joking with Madam.....
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Andyblaze: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Akosbaba: OP,Don't be stingy,let it go round afterall he is the head of the family he should have "tasted" it first.
but ma yansh will neva remain the same
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Andyblaze: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
youngprofdguru: Just run for ur dear n don't sleep with him oh.... Cos na 15yrs u are joking with Madam.....
15 years via gay or wat?
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by NadiaSA1(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Andy na wa 4 u..
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by NadiaSA1(f): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
kreami diva: onye ara!!!! grin grin grin
!!!
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by bluuu: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
i tot op is a lady undecided angry
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by An0nimus: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
good Lord embarassed
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by maingwaest(f): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
OLODO !!! Hisssssssssssed & walks out of thread.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by IAMBREEZY: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lmao
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by ogeoflyf(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2013

grin grin grin grin.

BTW. Op, your case no b here. I'm sure evn God dey ask why embarassed cry
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by goldfish80(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Was this story fabricated by the fake sign-language guy at Mandela's Memorial? undecided
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Temismith(f): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Go to d nearest police station to u and report. #tank me later#
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by bamssy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
dis 1 no enta try again.... Haba wich man go catch u wt em wife n let u go scott free wel xcept his an igbo man.
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by imsuboi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
[size=60pt] oboi! You stoopid o! angry

[/size]
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Fkforyou(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Which country is this guy from? Is he a Nigerian?
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by ogeoflyf(f): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na wa oo. This Andyblaze Wnt kill somborry.
grin grin grin. the topic alone na die!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? / Help Save My Marriage / ₩#* Get Your Gift Items | Home Appliances | Kitchen Utensils @ Distributor Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.