Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 (4031 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. / A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
The Presidency is viewed as being in control of the EFCC and other agencies created to fight corruption in our land. With a checkered history that goes back to OBJ, the EFCC and ICPC used to be known as OBJ's tool of intimidation.
Fast forward to 2013, GEJ is considering running again in 2015 to the chargrin of his political father OBJ(who sees himself as the ultimate political god father whose divine role is to chose who enjoys the plum office in the land), the northern political establishment that view the Presidency as their birth-right, and of course the SW based and Tinibu led group seeking for relevance at the federal level.

I will call this 3 incompatible personalities APC for short. And boy do they really want the presidency, so much so that they have resorted to the only tool or weapon at their disposal: campaign of calumny!
GEJ has EFCC, they have Punch, Saharareporters, and Premium times!

Remember the attack on Oduah? That was a test run. It was tested to show how the various players would co-ordinate action using easily understandable issue such as corruption as a slogan.
Oduah's problem started from either Fani Kayode or Amechi, got amplified and orchestrated by APC media outlets, and monitored by Tambuwal, Amechi, Lamido, Sanusi L Sanusi at the CBN, OBJ, and Tinubu, while IBB stayed out of sight.

When Oduah wasn't pushed out of the bus, the group upped the ante, and took the campaign to GEJ directly.
So, no surprise, the big actors: OBJ, SLS, FFK, Amechi, and Tambuwal all came out and made well co-ordinate statements or allegations about "corruption", They know these to be false or half true at best, because they just want to muddy the water, not catch any fish.

GEJ's success or lack thereof will depend on his ability to understand and even predict these moves.

9 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by nduchucks: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm quite sure GEJ or at least, his handlers understand the political game very well. My question to you is, are you willing to dismiss all allegations made by OBJ and others as simply political gimmicks?

2 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
ndu_chucks: I'm quite sure GEJ or at least, his handlers understand the political game very well. My question to you is, are you willing to dismiss all allegations made by OBJ and others as simply political gimmicks?

No, not at all. Infact, I ask some of the questions myself.
But, how does Tambuwal get up in the morning and tell Nigerians that GEJ is condoning corruption when we all know about Farouk Lawan?
Unlike GEJ, OBJ would have called the bluff, and pushed the corrupt little man off the cliff. GEJ might simply be too intimidated by the northern political machine to mess with any of them: SLS, Farouk, and Tambuwal,etc

3 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by nduchucks: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

No, not at all. Infact, I ask some of the questions myself.
But, how does Tambuwal get up in the morning and tell Nigerians that GEJ is condoning corruption when we all know about Farouk Lawan?
Unlike GEJ, OBJ would have called the bluff, and pushed the corrupt little man off the cliff. GEJ might simply be too intimidated by the northern political machine to mess with any of them: SLS, Farouk, and Tambuwal,etc

No one is absolving Farouk Lawan from any act of corruption. But nwanne m, its time we stopped joining unrelated issues. For now, lets not worry about how Tambuwal gets up in the morning.

The question is, are Tambuwal's accusations false? You should answer that question in your own mind and reflect on it, regardless of Tambuwal's or Farouk Lawan's integrity. We know that your own integrity has not yet been compromised and that you should not be willing to sweep accusations against your President under the carpet, simply because you think the accusers are also corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by taharqa: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

No one is absolving Farouk Lawan from any act of corruption. But nwanne m, its time we stopped joining unrelated issues. For now, lets not worry about how Tambuwal gets up in the morning.

The question is, are Tambuwal's accusations false? You should answer that question in your own mind and reflect on it, regardless of Tambuwal's or Farouk Lawan's integrity. We know that your own integrity has not yet been compromised and that you should not be willing to sweep accusations against your President under the carpet, simply becaus you think the accusers are also corrupt.

Which one out of d 4 cases Tambuwal used isn't false, or distorted, or exxagerated??
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obasanjo should first of all account for the $16 billion he collected to revamp NEPA and increase electricity.

13 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
What I see are repentant individuals stating issues as it is.
Jonathan is a curse on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ochukoccna: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
The replies to anyone asking team GEJ, his followers and his a$$ lickers become pathetic daily

QUESTION: GEJ , what happened to NNPC $50 billion?
ANSWER: OBJ is yet to account for power sector $16 billion

What a country led by a doofus

10 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by jmaine: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochukoccna: The replies to anyone asking team GEJ, his followers and his a$$ lickers become pathetic daily

The problem with you APC folks is the consistent lies and unfounded accusations you brandish to no where.

Now which baseless $ 50 billion accusation are you sprouting now ?

7 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1: The Presidency is viewed as being in control of the EFCC and other agencies created to fight corruption in our land. With a checkered history that goes back to OBJ, the EFCC and ICPC used to be known as OBJ's tool of intimidation.
Fast forward to 2013, GEJ is considering running again in 2015 to the chargrin of his political father OBJ(who sees himself as the ultimate political god father whose divine role is to chose who enjoys the plum office in the land), the northern political establishment that view the Presidency as their birth-right, and of course the SW based and Tinibu led group seeking for relevance at the federal level.

I will call this 3 incompatible personalities APC for short. And boy do they really want the presidency, so much so that they have resorted to the only tool or weapon at their disposal: campaign of calumny!

Remember the attack on Oduah? That was a test run. It was tested to show how the various players would co-ordinate action using easily understandable issue such as corruption as a slogan.
Oduah's problem started from either Fani Kayode or Amechi, got amplified and orchestrated by APC media outlets, and monitored by Tambuwal, Amechi, Lamido, Sanusi L Sanusi at the CBN, OBJ, and Tinubu, while IBB stayed out of sight.

When Oduah wasn't pushed out of the bus, the group upped the ante, and took the campaign to GEJ directly.
So, no surprise, the big actors: OBJ, SLS, FFK, Amechi, and Tambuwal all came out and made well co-ordinate statements or allegations about "corruption", They know these to be false or half true at best, because they just want to muddy the water, not catch any fish.

GEJ's success or lack thereof will depend on his ability to understand and even predict these moves.

On Point...
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by rooftech: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
he has stolen 50billion oil money and must go period.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by jmaine: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
rooftech: he has stolen 50billion oil money and must go period.

He stole it from your dreams i guess . . .Show us where and how a mega $50 billion was stolen. . . .

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem:

What I see are repentant individuals stating issues as it is.

Olusegun Obasanjo resented, or, REPAINTED? Obasanjo is about the most UNRELIABLE person in Nigeria. Want to ask his son?
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
A house divided against itself shall not stand.

This is a biblical principle from Christ himself. Word from God.

The attack on the aviation minister where baseless and unfounded.

We all feared that GEJ would not recognise the game played before him subsequently sack his minister.

Some of us rallied protest and wrote articles. Today, the plans have now been escalated to GEJ

Notice the timing Jan 2014. The year before election.

THE ONLY WAY GEJ CAN MAKE IT IS TO KEEP HIS HOUSE UNITED, LIKE THE THREE MUSKETEERS. ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL. SO FAR HE HAS SURVIVED AND WILL CONTINUE TO SURVIVE AS LONG AS HE KEEPS HIS ENEMIES IN THE DISTANCE AND THE DARK.

8 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
These people are actually CAMPAIGNING for President Jonathan ,
and making him very popular even before he declares his intention to contest for 2nd term, transforming him from 'retardeen' to a colossal President Jonathan, the man to beat.

7 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochukoccna: The replies to anyone asking team GEJ, his followers and his a$$ lickers become pathetic daily

They're not doofuses, they just think they're smart that's all.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by achi4u(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
It is only in nigeria that an un-probe thief will be accusing and also trying to pull a government he helped to institutionalize.

I'm afraid of this people and 2015.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

The question is, are Tambuwal's accusations false? You should answer that question in your own mind and reflect on it, regardless of Tambuwal's or Farouk Lawan's integrity. We know that your own integrity has not yet been compromised and that you should not be willing to sweep accusations against your President under the carpet, simply because you think the accusers are also corrupt.

Legally your actions may not be justified because others are doing it. However and in reality, accusing someone of what you do everyday is a technique used to deflect attention away from your self. Obj and Tambuwal have no credentials in fighting corruption, they simply hope to confuse and deicive. The real fight against corruption wil suffer because of their technique. These people are no Gani or Aminu Kano or Akanu Ibiam
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochukoccna:

If you think you've SWALLOWED that legitimate $16 billion, you'll be surprised. Obasanjo MUST ACCOUNT for that money.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

Obj and Tambuwal have no credentials in fighting corruption, they simply hope to confuse and deceive.

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by taharqa: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
jmaine:

The problem with you APC folks is the consistent lies and unfounded accusations you brandish to no where.

Now which baseless $ 50 billion accusation are you sprouting now ?
The one his Papa stole, perhaps...
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
So now the problem is that obasanjo is/was also corrupt cheesy

When Bakare spoke, he was a fake (and almajiri) pastor

When Soyinka spoke, he wasn't honoring another man's wife

When NLanders speak, they are haters or Tinubu slaves

Summary - nobody must criticise or speak against Jonathan or else, they will be disqualified by dint of being human and thus not being perfect!

5 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
ckkris: Olusegun Obasanjo resented, or, REPAINTED? Obasanjo is about the most UNRELIABLE person in Nigeria. Want to ask his son?

Even the devil spoke the truth and agreed with God that Job was righteous.
The truth has come out from obj mouth.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
ckkris: If you think you've SWALLOWED that legitimate $16 billion, you'll be surprised. Obasanjo MUST ACCOUNT for that money.

The more reason why Jonathan remains a fool. Do u expect obj to probe himself

2 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by DerideGull(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
ndu_chucks: I'm quite sure GEJ or at least, his handlers understand the political game very well. My question to you is, are you willing to dismiss all allegations made by OBJ and others as simply political gimmicks?

I am willing to dismiss every and all allegations made by OBJ as simply political gimmicks spurred by the fear of disintegration of Nigeria. OBJ's main concern is the purported convention of Sovereign National Conference. A man who converted entire national resources earmarked for Operation Feed the Nation into a personal farm has much to worry if Nigeria should disintegrate. He who comes for equity must come with a clean hand. Moronic OBJ and others have filthy hands dripping in corruptible practices.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by 1MCN: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
rooftech: he has stolen 50billion oil money and must go period.
50Billion Dollars translates into about 8Trillion Naira. This is about Nigeria's budget for two whole years. In your very clear senses, do you think Jonathan, Dieziani, Okonjo-Iweala could have possibly embezzled such an amount of cash between January 2012 and July 2013 and the yet the budget and the economy is still walking on its foot? You think Public Sector Accounting is like is like Pythagora's theorem? Well, anything to make the demon out of our enemy is right.
For your info, the CBN gov had asked for detailed and comprehensive clarification and documentation of the movements of the cash and never alleged that someone has misappropriated the fund. Why can't we allow those concerned to come up with their own side of the transaction? After all the both the CBN gov and the Fin min are members of the NEMT.

2 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naija2dabone(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dont confused me with the "facts", my mind is made up already: GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by wesley80(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
1MCN:
50Billion Dollars translates into about 8Trillion Naira. This is about Nigeria's budget for two whole years. In your very clear senses, do you think Jonathan, Dieziani, Okonjo-Iweala could have possibly embezzled such an amount of cash between January 2012 and July 2013 and the yet the budget and the economy is still walking on its foot? You think Public Sector Accounting is like is like Pythagora's theorem? Well, anything to make the demon out of our enemy is right.
For your info, the CBN gov had asked for detailed and comprehensive clarification and documentation of the movements of the cash and never alleged that someone has misappropriated the fund. Why can't we allow those concerned to come up with their own side of the transaction? After all the both the CBN gov and the Fin min are members of the NEMT.
The problem is that people are just unwilling to think for themselves and keep chewing on the pack of lies fed them by the APC. The attacks against GEJ are obviously well coordinated but people like me are sitting back and watching to see what becomes of it. The day we hear the words 'impeachment' or 'coup', that day we'll be interested.

5 Likes

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agabaI23(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem: What I see are repentant individuals stating issues as it is.
Jonathan is a curse on Nigeria.

Awww how nice! Repentant individuals indeed. I am sure you believe what you have just said grin grin
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by jmaine: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
taharqa: The one his Papa stole, perhaps...

Lolz . . . . grin
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agabaI23(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1: The Presidency is viewed as being in control of the EFCC and other agencies created to fight corruption in our land. With a checkered history that goes back to OBJ, the EFCC and ICPC used to be known as OBJ's tool of intimidation.

Many people are of the same opinion bros! This is a military style coordinated attack on a selected target.
I think taharqa's analysis revealed the conspiracy in it when OBJ's 2nd Dec letter quoted a revelation that became public a week after.

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by talktimi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
YES there are coordinated attacks against Gej but while i would take Sanusi's letter with a pinch of salt, i would advice Gej to read Obj's letter and read it once again forgetting the messenger/source but focussing on what the messenger has to say. Most people hailing Obj now have forgotten how he himself wanted to foist himself on this nation during his failed 3rd term bid but does that mean Gej has a moral right to seek a 2nd term even if he has a constitutional right ? I remember he promised a single term even if all of you have forgotten. Nigeria is bigger than the ambitions of any politician and so is our blood. I will never support crazed media attacks and lies against the president but i would rather he puts a stooge in power come 2015 if only for peace to reign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extensive Poll Results From all the States / Breaking Massive Pro Biafra Protesters In Switzerland Marched On Nigeria Flags / This Is The SOUTHWEST and Yoruba's Contribution To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.