Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him (2339 Views)

See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) / Big Booty By Jennifer Lopez - Why Do Women Complain Bout The Way Men Treat Them? / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
They complain I'm not always nice. They said they hardly had good and 'abuse free'' chat with me angry Here are some of my few encounters.

*On whatsapp, she updated her DP*

Me: nice Dp
She: thanks
Me: Just 'tanks'
She: haha! What do you want again??
Me: you can't send either a kiss or a rose smiley ni?
She: not necessary!
Me: (vexed) you know what??
She: wat?
Me: ur dp is the worst i've seen in 50 years!
She: look @ the tin talking, you are not even up to 20 years, so therefore, you are lying
Me: mtchewww
*chat ended*

There is this girl like that too, I don't really know her father, so she uploaded the picture of herslf beside her father. The father is damn bald grin !

Me: hey!
She: sup?
Me: who is that Papa Ajasco beside you?
She: Are you mad!!! shocked
Me: what's that for?
She: honestly, you must be insane
Me: you high?
She: don't you know that's my dad??
Me: shocked
She: Do the right thing( wen she writes 'do the right tin', she xpects apologies)
Me: but I am right undecided
She: shola, oti ya werey ooo!(shola, you are mad)
Me: hahahahahaha..I love papa ajasco!
She: you better change for good!
Me: I will..............

never.
She: na u sabi!
*chat ended*

Another one........

She: 0773H
Me: Are you sleep-chatting
She: can't u be reasonable for once??
Me: yeeeee! Emi?? (me?)
She: yes iwo(yes u)! Do ur worst today!
Me: I dont av ur time now, got beter tins to attend to. But u are sick oo, why should u begin a chat with that nonsense!
She: olodo, u called that nonsense? Turn ur phone upside down and u'll see it isn't ''nonsense''!
Me: so, I should be turning my phone and neck upside down so that i'll break my neck becos of one ''hello''?
She: grow up baby!!
Me: dont call me baby undecided
She: what should I now call you?
Me: y..............

*what happened next is none of ur business angry, read my next encounter........

She: Morning Josh!
Me: howdy?
She: im fine, how has ur day been?
Me: ........
She: how is mum and dad?
Me: (vexed) it has become ur national anthem. Must u be unidirectional in ur chat!!
She: what av I done this time?
Me: been noticing u for the past 1 week, ur chat goes thus
''good morning''
''how was ur day''
''how is family''
is that an anthem or what??
She: lmao!! U are ck!!
Me: jadanu (get away!)
*chat ended*

I do the same thing with male friends too but mostly, female.
Really wanna stop this, how to, I dont know.....oya advise angry #iJoshy
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Enegod(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
undecided
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by borntobegr8t(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin grin grin u be comfirm werey grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: grin grin grin u be comfirm werey grin
grin oya advise me undecided
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by gunners160(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
God oo u wan kill me wit laugh so na persn fada b papa ajasco ahahahhahah.all dis ladies wey dey form say una no fit date pot belly guys, bald headed guys una sure say una p man no b papa ajasco?.nw bck 2 d op.but u 2 no try oo d way u chat wit guys is nt dsame way u shld b chatin wit ladies.u kan tell a guy ur fada c ur ashewo mama nd e is k wit that e even prefer dat 2 hy frnd hy bros etc.ladies r complicated human beings very soft nd tender u need 2 say words dat r romantic nd carin 2 them u kant get a ladie's attention wit all dis she wuld c u as an uncarin nd immature guy pls try nd stop
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by femooshad(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
but seriouly< GUY you be clown grin grin grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oh Lawd!! grin!! Papa Ajasco! grin Op, if u say that to me ehn! Na that day u self go go bald ah promise grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by demelza: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op, oti ya werey! grin

1 Like

Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by borntobegr8t(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: grin oya advise me undecided
seriously i think u are doin the right thing,cos experience has shown that the more u treat a girl like crap,the more they appreciate u... nd vice versa

3 Likes

Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: seriously i think u are doin the right thing,cos experience has shown that the more u treat a girl like crap,the more they appreciate u... nd vice versa
I love this!! cool
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by ifex370(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
chai... op no go kill pesin... grin ...

i bera learn to be annoying to grls... this my soft,charming nature no dey pay off well
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by firetrap(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
today Na one of my best days for Nairaland, I Don laugh tire ooh "national anthem"
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
ifex370: chai... op no go kill pesin... grin ...

i bera learn to be annoying to grls... this my soft,charming nature no dey pay off well
grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
You're a bully..with time nobody will wantu have anytn2do with you anymore. You're also short tempered.. Work on it b4 it ruins you, seems you're also the proud type..
mehn your case plenty.
Goodluck.
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: seriously i think u are doin the right thing,cos experience has shown that the more u treat a girl like crap,the more they appreciate u... nd vice versa
undecided
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
You're a bully..with time nobody will wantu have anytn2do with you anymore. You're also short tempered.. Work on it b4 it ruins you, seems you're also the proud type..
mehn your case plenty.
Goodluck.
Errrm bros, I may be short tempered but I aint no bully undecided
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: Errrm bros, I may be short tempered but I aint no bully undecided
You can't be a judge in ur case na bros, I'm juz telling you the truth ni...you asked for advice I don give you.
Re u a Leo?
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Like seriously,d op is craaazy grin grin..see chats abeg :O shocked shocked

smh
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:

You can't be a judge in ur case na bros, I'm juz telling you the truth ni...you asked for advice I don give you.
Re u a Leo?
what is Leo?
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: what is Leo?
undecided
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:

undecided
Talk angry
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by LogansShadow: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op this ur kind lie fit wake mandela for hin grave o or how do you explain your name being Shola,Joshua and another starting with Y.
Dey fear God small small na,Hell is real o.
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Logan's shadow:
Op this ur kind lie fit wake mandela for hin grave or how do you explain your name being Shola,Joshua and another starting with Y.
Dey fear God small small na,Hell is real o.
Shola is my Yoruba name. Joshua is my Christian name!! undecided If ah lie make dog bite ur left nyarnsh there! angry
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by sEGXY2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Guy your case dey court o
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by sweettease(f): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin grin grin
You remind me of one of my friends, the funniest part is that we still like him
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
sweet-tease:
grin grin grin
You remind me of one of my friends, the funniest part is that we still like him
This sounds like an encouragement cool
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Tapout(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
I refused 2 be murdered by laughter...ijn..amen!....papa ajasco!! hehehehe.. grin grin grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wettin be this naa
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Kslib(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lmao!! Women are emotional and sometimes get hurt easily , so stop to dey toture those girls.. grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Go_n_Die: Wettin be this naa
Just Obey ur name If u can't comprehend simple English again grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kslib: Lmao!! Women are emotional and sometimes get hurt easily , so stop to dey toture those girls.. grin
Look niqqa, those girls i'm talking 'bout av got no iota of emotion in them........... Infact, you need to experience wat I've experienced grin u'll change ur disposition sharp sharp grin
Re: His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Strauskhan1: Just Obey ur name If u can't comprehend simple English again grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

58 Insane Things You Do When You Have A Crush On Someone / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me / Ladies How Long Is Y'all Hair... .. .. Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.