Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

The IGR Debate - Reloaded! - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGR Debate - Reloaded! (24641 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
emiye:
The verbatim report was published in Feb, 2012, carried by the top national dailies (punch, vanguard,...) While i understand your resistance to the obvious and reality, i will suggest you dont throw in the ethnic card to rubbish the real report. DR Kale is a yoruba man, but he did not single handedly conduct the research, and NBS is not a private entity.

That's Where You Are Wrong. I Did Not Disregard It Based Only On His Ethnic Group, Though It Was Factor Seeing How Una Are Known To Falsify Information When It Does Not Suit You, But Equally Based My Suspicion In The Fact That His Comments In 2012 Contradicts What's Already Written In 2010, The Year The Actual Figures Were Conducted And Published. Not Only That, It Equally Contradicts The Comments Made By Another National Authorities On The Said Subject. An Authority that've Been Monitoring The Same Figures And Been In Ground For Quite Awhile. Ironically Enough The Other National Authorities Corresponded With The Figures Provided In 2010 But Somehow It Now Contradicts The Same Result In 2012 Where It Was Being Discussed. How A Figure Changes In 2 Years Without Falsification Is Impossible. Also Seeing That The Said Man Has To Publicly Comeout And Denounce The same Figure That Cameout Of His Office In 2011/2012 Due To It Being Falsified And Few Northern Governer Noticing It Says Quite Alot.

Btw: A Reality Matches With Statistical Figures Thus I'm Not Resisting Any Reality But Trying To Understand A Contradiction Of The Reality. Based On Vids Provided On Here On The Said Region Completely Contradicts The Figure. Based On The Incident About A Mere Small Change Of Increase In Food Items By The Same Region Contradicts The Figure. Based On The Comments Made By Your Own Governors During GEJ's Aljamari Schools Completely Contradicts The Figures Thus Like I Mentioned Earlier, I'll Stick With The Actual Figures That Came Out The Year The Actual Research Was Made, Not A Tweaked Version Of It 2 Years Later.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ugoandy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
This kind of thing would never help u people.

4 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by emiye(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
One_Naira:

That's Where You Are Wrong. I Did Not Disregard It Based Only On His Ethnic Group, Though It Was Factor Seeing How Una Are Known To Falsify Information When It Does Not Suit You, But Equally Based My Suspicion In The Fact That His Comments In 2012 Contradicts What's Already Written In 2010, The Year The Actual Figures Were Conducted And Published. Not Only That, It Equally Contradicts The Comments Made By Another National Authorities On The Said Subject. An Authority that've Been Monitoring The Same Figures And Been In Ground For Quite Awhile. Ironically Enough The Other National Authorities Corresponded With The Figures Provided In 2010 But Somehow It Now Contradicts The Same Result In 2012 Where It Was Being Discussed. How A Figure Changes In 2 Years Without Falsification Is Impossible. Also Seeing That The Said Man Has To Publicly Comeout And Denounce The same Figure That Cameout Of His Office In 2011/2012 Due To It Being Falsified And Few Northern Governer Noticing It Says Quite Alot.

Btw: A Reality Matches With Statistical Figures Thus I'm Not Resisting Any Reality But Trying To Understand A Contradiction Of The Reality. Based On Vids Provided On Here On The Said Region Completely Contradicts The Figure. Based On The Incident About A Mere Small Change Of Increase In Food Items By The Same Region Contradicts The Figure. Based On The Comments Made By Your Own Governors During GEJ's Aljamari Schools Completely Contradicts The Figures Thus Like I Mentioned Earlier, I'll Stick With The Actual Figures That Came Out The Year The Actual Research Was Made, Not A Tweaked Version Of It 2 Years Later.

common sense dictates that a report for research that covers a particular year will not be out that year. The earliest time a report for year 2013 poverty index can be out is 2014.

If i am to cross examine the pix you attached earlier, which you claimed was for 2009 /2010. i can see "AD backs mantu recall bid" Senator Mantu was senator from 1999-2007

AD was technically defunct and voiceless after 2006.

How then will a national daily that carries the poverty index histogram for 2010 carry a headline like "AD backs mantu recall".?

You see why i should not take you serious? don't you?

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ayekotoo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Share is not ownership
very ignorant and uneducated woman you are. no wonder, all the tertiary schools in southeast are glorified primary schools.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ayekotoo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
mandarin:

Good talk. I think the Igbo and Yoruba folks represents the best in Nigeria's sphere. The two groups are living in contest of their lives? Igbos are individualistic while Yoruba are communal and metropolitan. This does not take anything away from the Igbo folks, they are astute educationally and economically. I do not take anything from them.We can sit down and list all their ill contributions to Nigeria but they have contributed positively as well.
I think the culture of individualism is robbing the region of monumental developments , it makes them the highest beneficiary of Nigeria's unity and the worst loser in it.
This is just the point. I don't think they can understand this point.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
emiye:

what i wrote is not for you, you don't have the capacity to understand it.

Are there more Yoruba than Igbo beggars? Yes.
So what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ayekotoo:
very ignorant and uneducated woman you are. no wonder, all the tertiary schools in southeast are glorified primary schools.

I repeat they are not.
They are actually multinational companies.
U want me to bliv a Yoruba owns cadbury, pz? taaa

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1: B

Ngozievergreen

Stop leaving in Aba or Onitsha and come to SW and see life. Why are your people running to.SW, if what you described is through. Reason it out.

We don't have companies, as you keep propagating the lies, how many yorubas work for y1bos. The whole of Nigeria knows you are tribalistic and don't employ other ethnic groups.
Have you seen us migrating to SE in search of Greener Pastures and there is poverty in the land?

NBS says otherwise. In the south of river Niger, according to statistics, SE has the highest poverty rate. Ours would have even been lower, if not for your y1bos trooping to our heavenly SW.

Be factual here, how many y1bos had above 20pounds in their accounts before the war. How many left money on their account in comparison with the people that benefited from the amnesty largesse. How could people going to form.a country, leave their money behind in another country. What were the returnees from SW spending when they got back to Biafra? what is the value of that 20pounds to modern day naira? Answer those.

On the oil license issue, awarding license is a continuous exercise and it was not only done in 1970. Assuming you missed out on that. What happened between 1990 till date. So all the time chukwumerije was doing Abacha's bingo, he was not rewarded. With the god work Nzeribe did for IBB, he was not rewarded. Okadigbo was senate president, he was not given. Wabara too. Be fair here. They got the share of the SE. Whatever they did with it, is their headache.

U just made it look as if up to 3 of 10 yorubas live large or work in the multinationals .
Who are the southern almajiris if not yorubas?
The owners of two by two shops own properties u can't dream off, so y deride them to console urself.
More igbos work in SW civil/ corporate service than yorubas in d east, so don't delude urself thinking SE civil service has significant Yoruba population. U are only there in federal govt transfers.
U are yet to show me ur own industries, aside d one that produced Mypikin.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U just made it look as if up to 3 of 10 yorubas live large or work in the multinationals .
The owners of two by two shops own properties u can't dream off, so y deride them to console urself.
More igbos work in SW civil/ corporate service than yorubas in d east, so don't delude urself thinking SE civil service has significant Yoruba population. U are only there in federal govt transfers.

You need to come to SW and see how many yorubas are largest share holders and those that are working in multinationals. maybe your brothers that come for Xmas or New Year festivities have been lying to you. Maybe, to woo you grin.

there are no southern almajiris. all those beggars/almajiris are all hausas and Nigeriens. get yourself informed. the pix chino posted is that of a fulani woman selling cheese. i just don't have his time.

so ibos are the ones dominating isale eko market, tejuosho, bodija, dugbe, gbagi markets. Your people have been lying to you. Get to meet a sincere and objective SEner staying in SW. Not people like chino ooooo.

If igbos are working in SW civil service (negligible number) or corporate service than we are in SE. Shows that we are accommodating and SW is where the action is. Why should i leave where others are running to, for where others are running from. Except i am posted there by company. It also shows that SE is dry for the kind of work we do or you are outrightly not welcoming or the land does not bless strangers.

I have told you, i cannot do your assignment for you. You need to come to Lag and lemme take you round. Free accommodation in a palatial house. I assure you of a driver to take you from Lag all around SW to do your research. I guarantee you that. Don't worry you don't need mopol. it is the safest region in Nigeria. grin grin grin

When you are ready to feel the sight and sounds of SW, holla me.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I repeat they are not.
They are actually multinational companies.
U want me to bliv a Yoruba owns cadbury, pz? taaa

Madam you are not bright and again so proud about your stupidity. if you are blind to see those companies I listed for you previously then you needed a concave mirror made binoculars. What the fucq igbos don't beg what of the band of praise worship singing beggers that dot all the motor parks In alaigbo??.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

Madam you are not bright and again so proud about your stupidity. if you are blind to see those companies I listed for you previously then you needed a concave mirror made binoculars. What the fucq igbos don't beg what of the band of praise worship singing beggers that dot all the motor parks In alaigbo??.

Alaigbo lohun lohun. Eko nko?
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

Alaigbo lohun lohun. Eko nko?
Mo gbagbe ni
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Madness is when someone starts talking to himself on a thread just to win an argument using his two ids that have been discovered to both be his.
Joblessness is when a socalled "business man" starts exhibiting d symptoms of madness I described.
Sadness is when the bufoon just fails to realise that he is making a mockery of himself and d tribe he claims to defend.
I love nairaland. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Sloan: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I am not understanding your argument or point here as you are way offbase from the topic! So the ibos are the ones who own the 2 X 2 shops, yet the Yorubas only make up 3 / 10 of their work force, yet the population of Yorubas is higher than the Ibos by at least 5 - 10 Million in Nigeria, so what are you trying to say? That the shop owners are also the staff of the multi-nationals who are mostly in the Yoruba South West? How exactly will your arguments here increase the IGR of ibo states seeing as you haven't even posted a different version of the CBN data or perhaps you have your own data based on what you feel or think? If the SW civil service employs more ibos than the other way round, it shows you how open-minded the Yorubas are and how much more employment opportunities are available there. You know the kicker? Nothing will be better than the day Nigeria goes into regionalism or disintegration and ibos have to leave! Just think about it! Imagine the millions that will leave in shame, with all their loads in tow. You think Ghana must go bag is bad, the Ibo must go bags will be really dehumanizing and demoralizing as I can imagine ojukwu's face painted on the bags! Imagine your buses making a one way trip alone out of Yoruba land and not being allowed to come back in as you must pick your ibo cargo at the borders of Yoruba land! Imagine that story, what it would sound like?

Just imagine the look on your faces when you now start living in Alaibo without the resources of the SS, without the lands of the South West and north and the hospitality and welcome of the Yorubas. Your only claim to any positive is if you build a sustainable land because if you don't you derision shall last a thousand millennia!

3 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by IKEMBANNEWI: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ngozi, you've really got the treasure of time. Engaging these oily heads is a full day's job and unless you're on leave or perharps off duty, I suggest you take a cue from ikengawo and leave those demented simpletons to continue ranting their emotional gibberish!
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

You need to come to SW and see how many yorubas are largest share holders and those that are working in multinationals. maybe your brothers that come for Xmas or New Year festivities have been lying to you. Maybe, to woo you grin.

there are no southern almajiris. all those beggars/almajiris are all hausas and Nigeriens. get yourself informed. the pix chino posted is that of a fulani woman selling cheese. i just don't have his time.

so ibos are the ones dominating isale eko market, tejuosho, bodija, dugbe, gbagi markets. Your people have been lying to you. Get to meet a sincere and objective SEner staying in SW. Not people like chino ooooo.

If igbos are working in SW civil service (negligible number) or corporate service than we are in SE. Shows that we are accommodating and SW is where the action is. Why should i leave where others are running to, for where others are running from. Except i am posted there by company. It also shows that SE is dry for the kind of work we do or you are outrightly not welcoming or the land does not bless strangers.

I have told you, i cannot do your assignment for you. You need to come to Lag and lemme take you round. Free accommodation in a palatial house. I assure you of a driver to take you from Lag all around SW to do your research. I guarantee you that. Don't worry you don't need mopol. it is the safest region in Nigeria. grin grin grin

When you are ready to feel the sight and sounds of SW, holla me.

Yorubas are the .most popular almajiris after the hausas!
what do u mean by I shd come to the SW? Is Lagos not in SW or is there another SW aside that of Nigeria?
I know the standard of living of yorubas, don't tell me what I know.Are those omo onile, agberos and almajiris not yorubas?
Aside the few rhat work in multinationals of since 1970, how many of u are high income earners?
Even The way u ppl talk: igbos shd leave our land and go to theirs so we can develop ourselves, reek of inferiority and poverty.
Compete with the igbos in lagos, don't wait for them to go before u will leave agbero job and get engaged.
U were the one that told me yorubas dominate the civil service in the east and when I blew ur ass, u started shifting grounds, I told u to stop starting what u can't finish.
The point am making is that there is no city in Yoruba land. Ur tax payers money is being wasted . Ur ppl live in abject poverty, so what exactly are they doing with ur igr in osun, Ogun, Oyo, ekiti?
Na im be my own sef

3 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Ngozi, you've really got the treasure of time. Engaging these oily heads is a full day's job and unless you're on leave or perharps off duty, I suggest you take a cue from ikengawo and leave those demented simpletons to continue ranting their emotional gibberish!

I have the treasure of time
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Oduduwaisreal(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
^^^^^^^
ignoramus
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by IKEMBANNEWI: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
^^^ Emotional Goon undecided
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Yorubas are the .most popular almajiris after the hausas!
what do u mean by I shd come to the SW? Is Lagos not in SW or is there another SW aside that of Nigeria?
I know the standard of living of yorubas, don't tell me what I know.Are those omo onile, agberos and almajiris not yorubas?
Aside the few rhat work in multinationals of since 1970, how many of u are high income earners?
Even The way u ppl talk: igbos shd leave our land and go to theirs so we can develop ourselves, reek of inferiority and poverty.
Compete with the igbos in lagos, don't wait for them to go before u will leave agbero job and get engaged.
U were the one that told me yorubas dominate the civil service in the east and when I blew ur ass, u started shifting grounds, I told u to stop starting what u can't finish.
The point am making is that there is no city in Yoruba land. Ur tax payers money is being wasted . Ur ppl live in abject poverty, so what exactly are they doing with ur igr in osun, Ogun, Oyo, ekiti?
Na im be my own sef

I thought knowledge was your only problem before. Obviously, English comprehension is also included. When and did I informed you that, Yorubas are more in your civil service?

Do we have beggars. Yes. Do we have destitutes, yes. Do we have almajiris, no. Every learned soul in this country knows almajiri system is strictly an Hausa-Fulani system. So learn. If you are telling us you don't have beggars, you are either a liar or all your beggars too have migrated to SW too. If privilege people can seek greener pasture in SW, why shouldn't they. No wonder, Fashola had to deport some of your destitutes. However, all the Igbo beggars always singing inside hold up in Lagos, are from the moon? Even in heaven, there is hierarchy. The lowest level in heaven might not be a beggar, but it is still the lowest level. There is no society in the world that does not have beggars and destitutes, except alaigbo.

What is your business with our tax? We are gladly paying it because it is an instrument and license that gives us the full authority to hold our leaders accountable and to demand performance. If your republican tendencies is not in tandem with tax payment, congrats. You are naturally individualistic in your societal set up. Congrats to that too. Mind you, you don't have the authority to question your leaders. The individualistic nature of your gov makes the allocation strictly his own, because he aspired individually into that position and he is not a custodian of people's wealth. Your individualism also place the responsibility of tarring your own part of the road yourself. That is your system and it suits you guys, congrats.

For the umpteen time, and let it sink this time around, before I will finally conclude that your assimilation level is below par. In geography, it is known that where there is poverty, crime is high; where there is poverty, people migrate away from there. None of this is the scenario playing out in SW. So make your deductions if you are smart enough.

Y1bos and lies. We don't have high income earner. Ok. I agree. 99% of salaries in SW are being paid to y1bos. 95% of all the companies in SW are owned by our industrious y1bos, all our land are owned by y1bos. All the people working in all the companies, are y1bos. Even the y1bos have chased the oyinbos away. Are you happy now? Clap for yourself and keep displaying your ignorance.

On the issue of omo onile and agbero, that is what we want, that is how it has been and it will forever be. Anybody that doesn't like, should be on the next bus to alaigbo. If that is what is keeping our crime rate low, then is worth holding on to. We don't begrudge on you practising child slavery with 5-10boys,( that ought to be in school), serving you and giving you false impression of you being an Oga. An Oga of underages. That is while respecting other people's culture is lacking in the character of y1bos.

Why should we be competing [using your word] with ingrates, envious and covetous people on our land. Why should we not chase the people that hates us out of our midst. So assuming your father let out the next apartment and the tenant keeps saying nonsense about your father, I'm sure you will advise your father to let your family leave the whole building for the ingrate of a tenant, that is also covetous and a trouble maker. We were not taught like that and it does not exist in our culture.

You are entitled to your opinion by saying we don't have cities. I cannot cure your lack of exposure . Keep sitting down in the cave of alaigbo and saying SW does not have cities. What is city to you, might be a dustbin to me and what is a city to me, might be a megalopolis to you. A Yoruba adages goes thus, if a child has not been to another man's farm, he will always say his father,s farm is the biggest. My candid advise to you is, leave the alaigbo enclave and travel round. Get yourself exposed the more. My pence.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by jadoremoid: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I have the treasure of time

How about you use that time to develop yourself personally? If you put this much passion into your own business you could be on the forbes list by now you know. What is the point of all this tribal rubbish about which tribe is richer, at the end of the day what matters is your personal success. People like Dangote don't care if Yoruba or Igbo people are richer or more successful than other tribes, all that matters is how much he has. Will someone give you land because they are from your tribe?
The same goes to all those who spend so much time beating their chests about how their tribe is superior in whatever way. Tribal bashing and chest beating is a poor man's passtime!

3 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by jadoremoid: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2013
What we should rather be discussing is how to collectively make our cities and Nigeria at large better.How do we make our Governors accountable and such important things. Imagine the amount of time young people spend online throwing silly insults at each other's tribe! Why can't we use that for something constructive instead? When IBB said the youths are ready to lead this Country we complained yet we keep proving them right. How will the young people of this nation ever be taken seriously when people spend hours here over tribalistic rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by cjrane: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2013
ak47mann: nwanne there is no evidence to counter his arguments internet have expose hausa and their slaves,they cannot regain those bogus lies stories any longer cool

It is amazing yoruba makes all this noise,yet their land is worse than somalia!

Only Northern cities can compare to Southeast or Southsouth cities. Southwest cities are indeed a shiit pile!

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2013
jadoremoid:

How about you use that time to develop yourself personally? If you put this much passion into your own business you could be on the forbes list by now you know. What is the point of all this tribal rubbish about which tribe is richer, at the end of the day what matters is your personal success. People like Dangote don't care if Yoruba or Igbo people are richer or more successful than other tribes, all that matters is how much he has. Will someone give you land because they are from your tribe?
The same goes to all those who spend so much time beating their chests about how their tribe is superior in whatever way. Tribal bashing and chest beating is a poor man's passtime!

And u believe am not developing myself or successful , how?
Y not direct ur message to ur kinsmen?

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sloan:
Finally, all the data is up folks! The floor is open for you to analyze and interpret the data.

Here, I will elucidate on the key points and I enjoin debaters to speak from facts only! Do not derail the thread with inanities.

This represents the latest statistics (2012) from the CBN, the FG's most complete source of financial information with data sourced from appropriate government departments. The focus is to answer, from published data once and for all, the leading states in terms of the Internal Generated Revenue, a key measure of the domestic economy of each state or a measure of the earnings coming from the economic activity within each state.

From data, Lagos (non-oil producing, South West Nigeria) clearly leads all the other states of Nigeria. Next, is Kano (North), Ogun (South West), Rivers (South South) and Oyo (South West). All revenues from these South West States have no 13% derivation components because they are non-oil producing states. This is the basic top 5 economic centres of Nigeria as at 2012 Official Statistics from the CBN. It is interesting that if you made the analogy of the best 11 of Nigeria, the South West and North make up 10 out of 11 with Abia (SE) squeezing in only barely ahead of Gombe! I think the north deserves a bit more respect from the rest of Nigeria especially the people who insult them the most from the South of Nigeria (no need to mention names).

Now it gets more interesting: the crown jewel of the SE of Nigeria Anambra, comes up abysmally short at number 21, soundly beaten down by Osun State (SW) and Ebonyi (one of the last states created in Nigeria). This either means the touted productivity of Anambra is either imaginary and non-existent or the state is cooking its books and stealing its people and nation blind by not declaring tax revenues and consequently stealing it or the leadership is inept and unable to be accountable to the people and the nation. It is specially important that the oft-derided Osun State is doing better economically than Anambra.

It is important to mention Delta State because recently some NL have lopsidedly touted it as being somewhere at the top of the Nigerian economy ladder - a falsity given there is no data that supports it and no mention by the official data of the CBN. Delta State surely takes a lot of billions in allocation revenues but the internal economic activity is completely abysmal coming it at a ridiculous 29 out of 37! It means without its oil revenue, it cannot survive or depend on the human resources and their creativity to regenerate and sustain its economy.

Finally, I must mention that while Ekiti is doing relatively okay, it needs to do a whole lot more! The South West MUST not find ANY excuse for not being at the top of any ranking! Yes, Ekiti may have been created last night and having no oil revenues, fine but we must strive to put Ekiti so far ahead and we Yorubas want it up there neck-in-neck with Lagos only! Yes, believe it and Lagos, oh you're pushing the limits and we commend your efforts but it still not enough for us! We need you to be competing neck-in-neck with New York and London! Ondo State has done far worse than Ekit, with no oil revenues! Again, it shows that presence of oil does not imply the presence of good management and effective intellectual resources! Ondo, we YOUR PEOPLE cannot accept your position struggling at the bottom of the pile, some people may accept that but NOT US! I urge US South Westerners not to bat an eye lid until we wake-up to the fact that our fathers did not run an empire for over 500 years huffing and puffing at the bottom of the pile! Ondo get your game on, please! To all of us, I say see you at the TOP!

Boy oh boy... I sure hope today this sloan fellow can look back and realize what a moooron he's been grin
Especially the bolded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by jobinto: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
damn
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:

I thought knowledge was your only problem before. Obviously, English comprehension is also included. When and did I informed you that, Yorubas are more in your civil service?

Do we have beggars. Yes. Do we have destitutes, yes. Do we have almajiris, no. Every learned soul in this country knows almajiri system is strictly an Hausa-Fulani system. So learn. If you are telling us you don't have beggars, you are either a liar or all your beggars too have migrated to SW too. If privilege people can seek greener pasture in SW, why shouldn't they. No wonder, Fashola had to deport some of your destitutes. However, all the Igbo beggars always singing inside hold up in Lagos, are from the moon? Even in heaven, there is hierarchy. The lowest level in heaven might not be a beggar, but it is still the lowest level. There is no society in the world that does not have beggars and destitutes, except alaigbo.

Agbero systems is the mirror reflection of the Almajiri system, except where the hausa have injected islam into it, yoruba have injected their own religion (juju) at times.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

Agbero systems is the mirror reflection of the Almajiri system, except where the hausa have injected islam into it, yoruba have injected their own religion (juju) at times.

While criminality is the acceptable Almajiri Version of Igbos, except that igbos have injected okija things into theirs.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:

While criminality is the acceptable Almajiri Version of Igbos, except that igbos have injected okija things into theirs.
If this is what you have to tell yourself to cope that's fine. All peoples have criminals among them. The difference is igbo criminals are millionaires and build factories/hotels/shops/investments in their ancestoral village while yoruba criminals are beggars as well.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

If this is what you have to tell yourself to cope that's fine. All peoples have criminals among them. The difference is igbo criminals are millionaires and build factories/hotels/shops/investments in their ancestoral village while yoruba criminals are beggars as well.

See this dude celebrating ill gotten wealth.

What happened your millionaire criminals at the end of the day? They are either serving jail sentences all over the world, being beheaded or shot? What is it for a man to gain the world and lose his soul?

It is better to be a beggar on earth and be in good stead with God.

What are we even talking about, what riches are you talking about? Millions of you sell gala in traffic, millions of you are house boys in one ramshackle 2by2inches shops etc. And he is here talking of imaginary wealth that exists only in his mind.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
superstar1:

See this dude celebrating ill gotten wealth.

What happened your millionaire criminals at the end of the day? They are either serving jail sentences all over the world, being beheaded or shot? What is it for a man to gain the world and lose his soul?

It is better to be a beggar on earth and be in good stead with God.

What are we even talking about, what riches are you talking about? Millions of you sell gala in traffic, millions of you are house boys in one ramshackle 2by2inches shops etc. And he is here talking of imaginary wealth that exists only in his mind.

how many 2x2 shops didn't your father operate in his lifetime as an agbero? His own was too force himself on your mother and extort N20 from drivers. Again tell yourself what you need to hear to cope but if a yoruba man commits a crime and an igbo man commit a crime, like all other endeavors the igbo man will walk out rich and the yoruba man will be on the road holding a stick and yelling at people.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

how many 2x2 shops didn't your father operate in his lifetime as an agbero? His own was too force himself on your mother and extort N20 from drivers

Yeah, you are so right.

How many souls did your worthless father killed to gather money to set up the 2by2 inches shops? How many motor park touts rough rode your mother to produce you, when your father was away on his ungodly night operations?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger / Channels TV Apologises For Breach Of Broadcasting Code – NBC / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.