Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student (24564 Views)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Abujafood: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Many Nigerian students wonder what they can do to augment the income their parents/guardians hand them every semester as they rush to school

Scholarship/Bursary Awards
If you’re a first year student in any Nigerian University it’s always wise to draw up a list of scholarship awards available to Nigerian Students just when you gained admission into whatever institution of higher learning you’re at the reason being that from year 2 many Nigerian students are no longer eligible for some of these scholarship awards. The amount awarded as bursary or scholarships could range from N50,000 to N150,000 per annum depending on who is giving the award.

Freelance Article Writing
If you can write well especially articles then during your spare time you could make some cool money for yourself writing for freelance article websites such as odesk and elance. Visit their websites, register, create a portfolio of articles, a professional profile and start writing your way to some cool cash. The money is usually paid via western Union.

Blogging
Are the likes of Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa Japheth, Jide Ogunsanya and Laila Ikeji not enough reason to take to blogging? These people are Nigerians living in Nigeria and making good income from a part time activity as blogging. You actually need less than 4 hours a day to do serious blogging but warning though it’s not an easy road to travel but brace yourself if you’re serious.

Teaching/Tutorials
There are many secondary school leavers who want to gain admission into the University but don’t have someone knowledgeable enough to teach them. Here’s what you can do, arrange for some serious fellow students like you to organize tutorial classes and charge them peanuts. You’ll get a mad rush if they know you teach well but charge little. You can even organize tutorial classes for University students for courses where there’s mass failure or students have difficulty passing.

Freelance Marketing
If you’re not always busy you could use your spare time to help businesses look for customers. There people who pay for referring leads to them or actual buyers who make a purchase for something they’re selling. Good examples of what to market on freelance basis include; Apartments, land, cars and industrial machinery but you have to learn the ropes here and be patient because one good deal could put a lot of money in your pocket.

http://the-nigerian..com/2013/12/5-smart-ways-to-earn-good-income-as.html

18 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Lucy360love(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2013
11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
This is the site

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Abujafood: Many Nigerian students wonder what they can do to augment the income their parents/guardians hand them every semester as they rush to school

Scholarship/Bursary Awards
If you’re a first year student in any Nigerian University it’s always wise to draw up a list of scholarship awards available to Nigerian Students just when you gained admission into whatever institution of higher learning you’re at the reason being that from year 2 many Nigerian students are no longer eligible for some of these scholarship awards. The amount awarded as bursary or scholarships could range from N50,000 to N150,000 per annum depending on who is giving the award.

Freelance Article Writing
If you can write well especially articles then during your spare time you could make some cool money for yourself writing for freelance article websites such as odesk and elance. Visit their websites, register, create a portfolio of articles, a professional profile and start writing your way to some cool cash. The money is usually paid via western Union.

Blogging
Are the likes of Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa Japheth, Jide Ogunsanya and Laila Ikeji not enough reason to take to blogging? These people are Nigerians living in Nigeria and making good income from a part time activity as blogging. You actually need less than 4 hours a day to do serious blogging but warning though it’s not an easy road to travel but brace yourself if you’re serious.

Teaching/Tutorials
There are many secondary school leavers who want to gain admission into the University but don’t have someone knowledgeable enough to teach them. Here’s what you can do, arrange for some serious fellow students like you to organize tutorial classes and charge them peanuts. You’ll get a mad rush if they know you teach well but charge little. You can even organize tutorial classes for University students for courses where there’s mass failure or students have difficulty passing.

Freelance Marketing
If you’re not always busy you could use your spare time to help businesses look for customers. There people who pay for referring leads to them or actual buyers who make a purchase for something they’re selling. Good examples of what to market on freelance basis include; Apartments, land, cars and industrial machinery but you have to learn the ropes here and be patient because one good deal could put a lot of money in your pocket.

http://the-nigerian..com/2013/12/5-smart-ways-to-earn-good-income-as.html

Please how do i change my bbm status?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Rawar: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013
ist to yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ good idea , fhankz
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by AbuMikey(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013

Omo, na this kind thread I dey like grin

#Paper_Chasing

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2013
We don hear ;DWe don hear
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2013
4kk ayam not d first to comment sha grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by OgologoDimkpa: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Lucy360love: 11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
This is the site
You and this your 11yrs old... sad

E don do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Tosyno51(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Cool indeed esp no 1

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Andyblaze: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Doing Runs Girl Work

11 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by collinsola: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2013
predict football matches by registering with naijapredict.com fund your account and start winning...having problems with funding call 07033949048 or visit our web site www.naijapredict.com or send an email to info@naijapredict.com
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by OgologoDimkpa: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2013
I earned a lot of money through other means as an undergraduate;
a typical Igbo person as a matter of fact.

Any way, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Decapo: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

You just dey show us how craz-y u are...dude ur madness don reach level 14 o
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by esqtony: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
The last one is quite true. But most students get carried away by the money that flows there from. While organising tutorial will help the student financially and intellectually. It boost the student's confidence. Nice one OP.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Ditoya(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Macbriz(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
For Fun, Skills and Development, I Love You Guys: Add My BB Pin: 2686B26D

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Sard(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice post. The only problem is that 'most' Nigerian students are either too dumb to make money while in school or too greedy to make small money legitimately. They prefer to scam their parents, earn substantial amount of money illegally(yahoo -yahoo), rob people or 'money rituals' as they call it.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by llbhuds: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2013
I did al these things as a student then in d university, even machinery for waec, neco, jamb, nabtech e.t.c but na still peanuts jare.
I stopped when i was almost arrested in 2003, i even misplaced my sandals while i was escaping from 3 police men trying to catch me grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

to think someone like u still exist is just so pathetic..... Na wa o... *lols*
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Samtoris: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2013
I agree wit dat b'cos i also make sme cool moni on blog
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by paulworld(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2013
True talk. Am planning to focus on the scholarship and tutorial organising part. Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2013
if you are a beat producer, making and selling beats cool
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2013
I earn a lot from freelance writing. (I charge #1000 for 500words article) Not that I really need the money, I just love writing and making research. Freelancing is a good way to gain knowledge on different topics.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by otijah(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Look for a girl that her parents has money and date, you are rich guy for life

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Sugar Mummies still recruiting for students these days.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by AbuMikey(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Andyblaze: Doing Runs Girl Work

Oga! gringrin

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by baskettmouth: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2013
No new story, all thesame... Go and acquire a skill. ASAP!
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by tshakes(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2013
BE A GOOD GRAPHICS DESIGNER, "design dept shirts books, posters for campaign, fellowships etc" then u re in cash....from ma 200l to 400l dats wat m doing o

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by PaulSeun89(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice one op. This is reasonable
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by ceosville(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Any other means @op cry cos all this one are so boring, nd I have no talent in most of them.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Temismith(f): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2013
K
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by AbuMikey(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2013

Okay, I don help people write Technical Drawing for WAEC and NECO, shey dat one follow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / Photos From Yauri Rice Market Kebbi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.