Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student (24570 Views)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by digitite: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
That is an impressive list.

Internet/Mobile Marketing is worthwhile.
Smart Device Technician is lucrative; ranging from smart cellphones, laptop/net-book/ Tablets repairs to Digital camera's.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by ivcraig(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Story...... If u wanna make money as an undergraduate, then you have to think like a graduate.
Wize1 says so....
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Emmy9ite(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks Op, there are other opportunities. if you are good barber, you can barb students cheaper than what they pay outside, students are looking for cheap things. if you are good photographer, photography will pay you well. Another sweet way to earn passive income especially in uniuyo is to have a photocopying machine, students can photocopy everything, even laptops! Lol. I also found an opportunity through selling A4 papers.

There are so many business opportunities in school, I made over 30k in my first month in school just by solving a pressing problem. I see so much money in 2014, opportunities are limitless!
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Niyonice(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2013
PaulSeun89: Nice one op. This is reasonable
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Andyblaze: Doing Runs Girl Work

lolz grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Goldenheart(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Selling Dope
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by misteri: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Lucy360love: 11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
This is the site

Does it affect the marker price of Garri?
Or does it place Garri on the Nigerian Stock Exchange?

By the way, are you the person who created the site?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by ajasa4link: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
I write tests for fellow full time students and I write exams at part time campus for a fee.. I know it's illegal, but the truth is I've realised in this Nigeria it's quite hard to make legit money if u don't have the right connections...of All d points stated by the op, I only see organizing tutorials as the only feasible option and even at that,the money always realised is always too small...I just see the mercenary thingy as using ur God given talent to make Cheddar.. If u give me a note/textbook of a course today and the exam is tomorrow, once I go through the material between today and tomorrow Morning, u are sure going to score at least a B even if ur c.a was poor

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by igbsam(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Becoming a love-vendor......
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by realugee: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Working in an Oil Company wink grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by OMA4U(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
I never believe some people could be so daf.t, this is one of the most reasonable posts on Nairaland for christ sake, yet some people are just saying rubbish. In fact, I now realise some youth brains have turn upside down.
@OP, thumbs up, jawe. And others who have commented so well.

I'm looking towards the day some youth will realise and begin to learn how to make money legitimately.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by anonimi: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2013
ajasa4link: I write tests for fellow full time students and I write exams at part time campus for a fee.. I know it's illegal, but the truth is I've realised in this Nigeria it's quite hard to make legit money if u don't have the right connections...of All d points stated by the op, I only see organizing tutorials as the only feasible option and even at that,the money always realised is always too small...I just see the mercenary thingy as using ur God given talent to make Cheddar.. If u give me a note/textbook of a course today and the exam is tomorrow, once I go through the material between today and tomorrow Morning, u are sure going to score at least a B even if ur c.a was poor

What do you KNOW will happen if/when you are caught

Another good way of making money on campus is by doing laundry for your schoolmates and doing it very well by employing & adequately supervising the laundyman.
If you have a passion for this service business you can grow it to a multi-purpose dry cleaning enterprise after graduation.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2013
ogologodimkpa: I earned a lot of money through other means as an undergraduate;
a typical Igbo person as a matter of fact.

Any way, thanks for sharing.
share dese other means so others can learn

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Join some political thugs and make cool cash. Who doesnt know how extravagant politicians are? grin As for babes, 'runz' pays the most. grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Phder: I earn a lot from freelance writing. (I charge #1000 for 500words article) Not that I really need the money, I just love writing and making research. Freelancing is a good way to gain knowledge on different topics.

pls Guy can u teach me the ropes am so much interested in that... Are u on whatsapp lets meet over dia... Here is my number.... 08165136833.. Tanx in anticipation...

N.B... Warning to scams tinking dey can use dis medium 2 get me (my fone number)... *i dey cry for u already...*
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mazizitonene(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Omoh, d surest one dat won't tamper with ur academics a scholarship...I can testify to dat...dat one na sure banker...if u pass,and if u r from an oil producing community most especially...I've got friends earning as much as 750k to 900k worth of scholarship yearly....tutorials too is also good
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by jswift: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
good stuff, just got admission and I believe this advice would be of great help...
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by gunners160(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
anonimi:

What do you KNOW will happen if/when you are caught

Another good way of making money on campus is by doing laundry for your schoolmates and doing it very well by employing & adequately supervising the laundyman.
If you have a passion for this service business you can grow it to a multi-purpose dry cleaning enterprise after graduation.
dis 1 na lie ooooooo.student wey neva eat finish na him wan go dry clean dhr cloth.d surest way 2 mk money is 2 b hv a handwrk eg makin shoes beabes soaps perfume etc
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by MsPweshy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Anybody interested in being an FLP distributor W̶̲̥̅į̸†н an income of 40k? Please feel free to pm me grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mazizitonene(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Anybody interested in being an FLP distributor W̶̲̥̅į̸†н an income of 40k? Please feel free to pm me grin
Wats FLP..free love peddler?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Okijajuju1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gambling made me alot of money in school sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by 9jahubcom(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please how do i change my bbm status?
who i go ask if not omawumi
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mubitechnology: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
i tink blogging,bulk sms bussiness and doing freelancing jobs is good for student. And also help student do their project work.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by realugee: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
OMA4U: I never believe some people could be so daf.t, this is one of the most reasonable posts on Nairaland for christ sake, yet some people are just saying rubbish. In fact, I now realise some youth brains have turn upside down.
@OP, thumbs up, jawe. And others who have commented so well.

I'm looking towards the day some youth will realise and begin to learn how to make money legitimately.
Ah ahn... Bros Why are you taking the matter personal na...
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Andyblaze: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oga! gringrin

grin grin Sssh my galfriend is sleeping
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Onye~Ego:

pls Guy can u teach me the ropes am so much interested in that... Are u on whatsapp lets meet over dia... Here is my number.... 08165136833.. Tanx in anticipation...

N.B... Warning to scams tinking dey can use dis medium 2 get me (my fone number)... *i dey cry for u already...*
Hi! I don't chat, so am not on whatsapp, but you can send me a PM or send an email to adeaugustus@leverstand.com, I'd be glad to answer your questions.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Rummenigge(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is the site
Now, this is getting really annoying. You've been posting it on every thread. Are u the kid's PR officer. Go get a life daughther!
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by lordfalcao(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Anybody interested in being an FLP distributor W̶̲̥̅į̸†н an income of 40k? Please feel free to pm me grin
what is FLP?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by lordfalcao(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
mubitechnology: i tink blogging,bulk sms bussiness and doing freelancing jobs is good for student. And also help student do their project work.
what is freelancing?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Bizibi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Number 5 is very good fr a student to learn what actually goes on in the real world
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Elui2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Are u d 11 yrs old Nigeria?
This is the site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.