Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student (24572 Views)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Rummenigge(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
I find it difficult demanding money from people I know for "rendering help" to them. Sometimes I help people fix problems with their laptop, I unlock modems, help in free browsing stuffs...etc. I remember when a cracked FM13 first came out on skidrow, I downloaded it & pasted a poster at the front of my room's door in school hostel telling pple 2 come copy d game with a little money.Of course niggas didn't pay,I was forced to give it out free.Maybe I need to get mean coz these are also ways of making money.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by KKImoh: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
I get many plans, 2mk m0ney when i enta skul, SCH0larship, frelance writin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by MCastle: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
U can be a distributor with a new company like i did start up capital as low as 40k and above,(I made 80% profit @first month)
Am a free person I can show u how for free just call me and let me know u are a citizen of nairaland 08038534374
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by HFOG(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Met a corp member while in my first year who had a petite car. She told me she bought the vehicle while in school. Curiously asked what kind of business she did. Was amazed when she said pure water. Thought she was kidding me. Decided to try it from my second year till I graduated. Bought a standing freezer. Was on campus all through in one of the hostels. So glad and grateful I took that step. That pure water business helped me alot. Without exaggeration I sold about 35bags minimum every week. It may not seem like much but for me it was then and it helped solve a number of financial issues. Despite the fact that there were fellow students in my hostel who did the same business. Something I really liked was that I ALWAYS had cash on me. Later on I did the phone call and recharge card buz too. Though wasn't as easy as the former. By the way I went to a Govt sch so don't know if this wud work for the private undergrads. One more thing, acada wasn't affected. Still came out with a very good result.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mayorall(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
collinsola: predict football matches by registering with naijapredict.com fund your account and start winning...having problems with funding call 07033949048 or visit our web site www.naijapredict.com or send an email to info@naijapredict.com

Scam alert. I will never forget my experience with you. God has returned my money back to me in thousands folds anyway.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mayorall(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Online importation from usa and china is rocking. I learnt it free here on nairaland. Get goods at cheap price, sell at higher price and still cheap compared to the price retailers sells in Nigeria.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by houseofravisant: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ Abujafood, sorry for veering off topic a bit just want to drop a line about the free lance marketing.

For anyone who is interested in doing freelance marketing for fashion items, kindly send an email with your details to houseofravissant@yahoo.com. Its simple, we send you pictures of fashion items (clothes-both male and female, shoes, bags, perfumes, jewelry, etc) you use your social media to market them, and for every item you sell you get a certain amount. No need to interfer with your regular schedule, no need to do anything illegal. We also do not have a problem with you selling for an amount higher than we have specified. And you can do all of these on your phone.

Not just for students, even workers who will like to earn some legitimate cash.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by MsPweshy(f): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Wats FLP..free love peddler?
no oooo! Forever living products
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by playcharles(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lucy360love: 11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
This is the site

this irritate
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by emedy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Football Betting... It's highly risky,buh hv been in it for sometimes. I place a single bet of Not a draw evry day,wif 100dolls nd make profit of over 30dolls daily xcept for days I lose.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by lordfalcao(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
am good at marketing I have marketed for so many people...if there's any company/organization that needs a marketer should tell me let's negotiate
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by moststylish(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
wat about d money to buy d laptop and data for the blogin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Odunharry(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
llbhuds: I did al these things as a student then in d university, even MACHINERY for waec, neco, jamb, nabtech e.t.c but na still peanuts jare.
I stopped when i was almost arrested in 2003, i even misplaced my sandals while i was escaping from 3 police men trying to catch me grin grin grin
NA EQUIPMENT NT MACHINERY..

Mercenary

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Some gurus are only after getting N7500,N5000 or N3500 from you in exchange for some rubbish latest internet money making ebooks. Folks, If the business you are planning to venture into is internet-related, pls make sure the following are on ground or on their way before you start anything or else you`ll waste your energy, time, feeding money and go home crying with an empty pocket.

1) A laptop - do not use a cyber-cafe, i repeat, do not use a cyber-cafe and don`t even bother buying a desktop computer. Laptops are no longer expensive nowadays.

2) A modem/ good internet connection - after purchasing a modem, unlock it and get access to use 3 networks. You can later upgrade your connection.

Final Warning: Beware Of Scammers.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Odunharry(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Herodion: Some gurus are only after getting N7500,N5000 or N3500 from you in exchange for some rubbish latest internet money making ebooks. Folks, If the business you are planning to venture into is internet-related, pls make sure the following are on ground or on their way before you start anything or else you`ll waste your energy, time, feeding money and go home crying with an empty pocket.

1) A laptop - do not use a cyber-cafe, i repeat, do not use a cyber-cafe and don`t even bother buying a desktop computer. Laptops are no longer expensive nowadays.

2) A modem/ good internet connection - after purchasing a modem, unlock it and get access to use 3 networks. You can later upgrade your connection.

well said
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by lordfalcao(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Herodion: Some gurus are only after getting N7500,N5000 or N3500 from you in exchange for some rubbish latest internet money making ebooks. Folks, If the business you are planning to venture into is internet-related, pls make sure the following are on ground or on their way before you start anything or else you`ll waste your energy, time, feeding money and go home crying with an empty pocket.

gbam I no trust dat stuff
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by lordfalcao(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
houseofravisant: @ Abujafood, sorry for veering off topic a bit just want to drop a line about the free lance marketing.

For anyone who is interested in doing freelance marketing for fashion items, kindly send an email with your details to houseofravissant@yahoo.com. Its simple, we send you pictures of fashion items (clothes-both male and female, shoes, bags, perfumes, jewelry, etc) you use your social media to market them, and for every item you sell you get a certain amount. No need to interfer with your regular schedule, no need to do anything illegal. We also do not have a problem with you selling for an amount higher than we have specified. And you can do all of these on your phone.

Not just for students, even workers who will like to earn some legitimate cash.
am interested
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: if you are a beat producer, making and selling beats cool
got some referals
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
emedy: Football Betting... It's highly risky,buh hv been in it for sometimes. I place a single bet of Not a draw evry day,wif 100dolls nd make profit of over 30dolls daily xcept for days I lose.
oya show us d way
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by caler: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
U can learn the magic in paint production, and produce for millions of nigerian home. Call 08183626524.U can learn the magic in paint production, and produce for millions of nigerian home. Call 08183626524.U can learn the magic in paint production, and produce for millions of nigerian home. Call 08183626524.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by henryvirus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please how do i apply for those scholarships, i'ld lyk 2 be enlightened.tanx
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by butday(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
PLS,I rilly luv blogging...I wana own ma own..hw do I go abt it,pls guide me,.inbox me pls,am on ftwtr @GOlabode ma no 07037927916 ma email -olabodegeorgearch@yahoo.com
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mazizitonene(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: no oooo! Forever living products
Hmm...so how does it work.....PM me...I'm interested
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by tombeck: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by tombeck: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Slimmos(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Right from my S.s.3....hav been doin video coverage, photographying...editing...sound engineer....to God b the Glory am in 300level..i hav never asked anybody for a penny for my upbringing...in school
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by opeyemi1509: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
COMMISION, COMMISION, COMMISIO.

I HAVE A VAN BUS FOR HIRE, OR U CAN EARN COMMISION BY GETTING A LINK FOR ANY LOADING, FOR ENQUARY PLS CALL, 08060944346. Thnks
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Tumikate97(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
tombeck: Go Online Business whereby you post advert for a US country just five minutes daily and get paid.

What you post for the Company is calling pack like MTN OR GLO recharge card. The calling pack provides free unlimited call to over 70 countries with just 800 naira/month.

Google: www.telexfree.com or telex free compensation plan.

thank you

Becky. 08065299905 or 08051945150
tombeck: Go Online Business whereby you post advert for a US country just five minutes daily and get paid.

What you post for the Company is calling pack like MTN OR GLO recharge card. The calling pack provides free unlimited call to over 70 countries with just 800 naira/month.

thank you

thank you

I have also heard about it but I was told I will need to buy stock ads of $1425 and a software of $49. The person said I need a 3G or Wifi Connection too. Is that true?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by chid3x: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rummenigge: I find it difficult demanding money from people I know for "rendering help" to them. Sometimes I help people fix problems with their laptop, I unlock modems, help in free browsing stuffs...etc. I remember when a cracked FM13 first came out on skidrow, I downloaded it & pasted a poster at the front of my room's door in school hostel telling pple 2 come copy d game with a little money.Of course niggas didn't pay,I was forced to give it out free.Maybe I need to get mean coz these are also ways of making money.

Same here bro! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
nice ideas.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.