Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student (24567 Views)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by tombeck: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
I'm interested in the freelance article writing. How do I go about this. Please Help
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by donklint86: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
nice one op
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by MCastle: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
I made my first million from network marketing.....its not a business for everyone,not for lazy people its not also a get rich quick scam but get wealthy forever. Most people fail from network marketing bcus they are just a bloody quitter or very lazy and just looking for fast money...the only thing network marketing can do is to make u wealthy forever.
Note! I did not say rich...I said wealthy you don't have to work again forever.
The Company I joined I don't sale the product I use it and give people for free. My first 2month I sold it to stay in business but the money is in training other people to duplicate what u are doing.
I came to lagos broke! My story changed I can show u how.
Call 08038534374 if u only want a change
If only You don't want to be a slave to any company like the bankers
Plz its not Gnld or forever living product!
The company is fresh and just 1year in Nigeria, so its best you jump in now!
Call me only if u are ready to learn the business, it will not take all your time..you can do it full-time or part-time
I will teach you for FREE!
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by GentleFrank(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice info !
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by portable11: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
houseofravisant: @ Abujafood, sorry for veering off topic a bit just want to drop a line about the free lance marketing.

For anyone who is interested in doing freelance marketing for fashion items, kindly send an email with your details to houseofravissant@yahoo.com. Its simple, we send you pictures of fashion items (clothes-both male and female, shoes, bags, perfumes, jewelry, etc) you use your social media to market them, and for every item you sell you get a certain amount. No need to interfer with your regular schedule, no need to do anything illegal. We also do not have a problem with you selling for an amount higher than we have specified. And you can do all of these on your phone.

Not just for students, even workers who will like to earn some legitimate cash.
am interested but dat email tin na Longthing
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by portable11: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
U sure say no be scam
MCastle: I made my first million from network marketing.....its not a business for everyone,not for lazy people its not also a get rich quick scam but get wealthy forever. Most people fail from network marketing bcus they are just a bloody quitter or very lazy and just looking for fast money...the only thing network marketing can do is to make u wealthy forever.
Note! I did not say rich...I said wealthy you don't have to work again forever.
The Company I joined I don't sale the product I use it and give people for free. My first 2month I sold it to stay in business but the money is in training other people to duplicate what u are doing.
The company is fresh and just 1year in Nigeria, so its best you jump in now!
Call me only if u are ready to learn the business, it will not take all your time..you can do it full-time or part-time

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by ajasa4link: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
anonimi:

What do you KNOW will happen if/when you are caught

Another good way of making money on campus is by doing laundry for your schoolmates and doing it very well by employing & adequately supervising the laundyman.
If you have a passion for this service business you can grow it to a multi-purpose dry cleaning enterprise after graduation.

we' ve got insiders running the show for us, so the chances of getting caught is almost zero...Moreover, being mercenary entails more than being brilliant alone...
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Ufranklin92(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin nairaland no go kill me ooooo
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Tumikate97(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
tombeck: @tumikate 97, please find a means to do the business, it is realll. where are you based? we do av seminars @wema Bank Building, Central Area, Abuja.

you can start up with the $389 for adcentral pack (stock)I.e $339 for stock and $49.9 for calling pack.(software)

I can help you with posting if u are not connected to a network or WiFi. anybody can do posting for u. I do for several members of my team.

Telex free is real and the office in USA has been confirmed to be genuine by one of our member that works with United Nation.

Compliments of the season.

I'm based in Osun state. $389? I'll be working towards getting it.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
I see desperate scammers hijacking this thread. Seun, close this thread, the intended purpose(s) had been abused. grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
MCastle: I made my
first million from network marketing.....its not a business for
everyone,not for lazy people its not also a get rich quick scam but get
wealthy forever. Most people fail from network marketing bcus they are
just a bloody quitter or very lazy and just looking for fast money...the
only thing network marketing can do is to make u wealthy forever.
Note! I did not say rich...I said wealthy you don't have to work again
forever.
The Company I joined I don't sale the product I use it and give people
for free. My first 2month I sold it to stay in business but the money is
in training other people to duplicate what u are doing.
The company is fresh and just 1year in Nigeria, so its best you jump in
now!
Call me only if u are ready to learn the business, it will not take all
your time..you can do it full-time or part-time

If the business was that good, legitimate and lucrative, then why do u still have broke and unemployed people in ur family? scammer grin
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by femidejulius(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2013
The problem with most Nigerians is they are ready to advise you on how to make it but just are not just willing u make it.

U talked about freelance writing. Why don't you give us 2 or 3 sites dt are reliable ? Why don't you shed more light?

I am speaking the mind of someone out there?
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Mekyno(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2013
ajasa4link: I write tests for fellow full time students and I write exams at part time campus for a fee.. I know it's illegal, but the truth is I've realised in this Nigeria it's quite hard to make legit money if u don't have the right connections...of All d points stated by the op, I only see organizing tutorials as the only feasible option and even at that,the money always realised is always too small...I just see the mercenary thingy as using ur God given talent to make Cheddar.. If u give me a note/textbook of a course today and the exam is tomorrow, once I go through the material between today and tomorrow Morning, u are sure going to score at least a B even if ur c.a was poor
Giv u hand out/textbook today, get B 2morow.....hahaha....big joke. In wich course n in wich varsity?.....u neva jam rugged science courses dat u will read 4 weeks n still make C or D......mtcheww
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Mekyno(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2013
ajasa4link: I write tests for fellow full time students and I write exams at part time campus for a fee.. I know it's illegal, but the truth is I've realised in this Nigeria it's quite hard to make legit money if u don't have the right connections...of All d points stated by the op, I only see organizing tutorials as the only feasible option and even at that,the money always realised is always too small...I just see the mercenary thingy as using ur God given talent to make Cheddar.. If u give me a note/textbook of a course today and the exam is tomorrow, once I go through the material between today and tomorrow Morning, u are sure going to score at least a B even if ur c.a was poor
Giv u hand out/textbook today, get B 2morow.....hahaha....big joke. In wich course n in wich varsity?.....u neva jam rugged science courses dat u will read 4 weeks n still make C or D......u may b a genius shaa
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by joeadex(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2013
pls hw cn i create blog?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by mazizitonene(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Mekyno:
Giv u hand out/textbook today, get B 2morow.....hahaha....big joke. In wich course n in wich varsity?.....u neva jam rugged science courses dat u will read 4 weeks n still make C or D......mtcheww
U r a learner....be lyk u no knw say everybody get different ability
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by ajasa4link: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Mekyno:
Giv u hand out/textbook today, get B 2morow.....hahaha....big joke. In wich course n in wich varsity?.....u neva jam rugged science courses dat u will read 4 weeks n still make C or D......u may b a genius shaa
It may seem a joke to u,but those that beg me with their money will not laugh at this... Like someone rightly said,we all have different abilities. I've written loads of exams which I only had one day to prepare and yet the results were superb. Am sure the same rugged science courses are not as hard as law courses where u will have to back every answer up with more than 5 decided cases or some management courses where u will be thought definition in class but required to answer case study questions in the hall...The bottom line is once u are good,u are good. And some people are born genius, not made
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Benedict44(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Phder: I earn a lot from freelance writing. (I charge #1000 for 500words article) Not that I really need the money, I just love writing and making research. Freelancing is a good way to gain knowledge on different topics.
hw do i start writing article on elance. 08180019483 .. Dats my no.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
houseofravisant: @ Abujafood, sorry for veering off topic a bit just want to drop a line about the free lance marketing.

For anyone who is interested in doing freelance marketing for fashion items, kindly send an email with your details to houseofravissant@yahoo.com. Its simple, we send you pictures of fashion items (clothes-both male and female, shoes, bags, perfumes, jewelry, etc) you use your social media to market them, and for every item you sell you get a certain amount. No need to interfer with your regular schedule, no need to do anything illegal. We also do not have a problem with you selling for an amount higher than we have specified. And you can do all of these on your phone.

Not just for students, even workers who will like to earn some legitimate cash.

can i get ur number.... Highly interested die
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by nawtikid(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
nairabet, bet9ja, 1960bet, surebet, ati be be lo
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Benedict44: hw do i start writing article on elance. Odinakachi.boniface@gmail.com. Dats my email

Hi,
Please Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1555577/how-make-money-online-freelance

1 Like

Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Onye~Ego:

pls Guy can u teach me the ropes am so much interested in that... Are u on whatsapp lets meet over dia... Here is my number.... 08165136833.. Tanx in anticipation...

N.B... Warning to scams tinking dey can use dis medium 2 get me (my fone number)... *i dey cry for u already...*
Hi,
Please Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1555577/how-make-money-online-freelance
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Kennyfancy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
more pls
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by tombeck: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
[.
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by MCastle: 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=RedBenson post=20206418]

If the business was that good,
Re: Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=MCastle post=33346029][/quote]
Mr. Man, i no understand wetin u dey talk o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.