Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets (52375 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Glo New Data Plan For Smartphones And Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by phlemzy: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2013
please help beg Emp~T££~Hen to please follow suit.for how long do they intend to exploit us in this part of the world.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by gemiclem(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2013
in jim belgin's voice#really really nice strike,but not quite on the mark
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by cheiwura: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2013
I have dumped glo since God knows when. Exploiters!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Eminentsaint(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Glo, you guys stole my 30mb, i'm on glo bounce plan but i want my mb back!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
AIRTEL IS OK FOR ME FOR D NOW SO GLO PACK WELL....
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Too poor... I am using Glo,this development is rubbish!!!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Rexyl(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2013
The review has not changed anything yet. Subscribers are still being cheated. We want at least 100 x100 or N100 for 100mb. They should just do this and see how customers will speak for them, not that they speak for customers.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ruffhandu: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
enigmatique:

So, ladies and gentlemen, JOIN THE 1 GIG FOR 1K CAMPAIGN!!!

Let us go to their Facebook pages, Twitter handles and official websites. All we humbly want is 1gig for 1k!

Friend, we deserve better. 1k for 5gb or more n 3k-5k for unlimited data.

We need not be left behind, whatever it'll take them. I prophesy this shall come to pass soon.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2013
gemiclem: in jim belgin's voice#really really nice strike,but not quite on the mark
It's Jim Beglin. Thank me later cheesy
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra: Too poor... I am using Glo,this development is rubbish!!!
U beta port with immediate alacrity!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Trendy247:
U NO SABI ENGLISH
Go nd Die!!!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by hyzicbond(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2013
phlemzy: please help beg Emp~T££~Hen to please follow suit.for how long do they intend to exploit us in this part of the world.

1300 mtn data plan is capped @ 500mb
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Sijo01:

Lol......... Is it too much to ask for
A tad too much if u ask me!

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by DOCTRE(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Deblow: Utter rubbish! Those of u commending this thrash n crap are responsible for all these networks taking us for granted. Glo tried my foot! 350mb for 1k! What a review! Glo, a very stingy indigenous company leading other foreign coys in the league to milk us dry! Why is the cost of Internet services so high in Nigeria? Adenuga once boasted that the amount he made in profit from Conoil in a month, he made from Glo in a week! Isn't that instructive enough for us to know that these guys are making an input of 1 but getting an output of 1000? Why are some of us having a kind of "suffering and smiling" mentality. As far as am concerned, am gonna keep bombarding them until they sell 1g for N200 because even at that they will still be making a huge profit margin. Garrulous task masters!
you no lie ooh my bro this people are just out to suck us dry browsing in this ountry is almost as expensive as saving toward buying a land in abuja
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ncpat(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Still expensive, as for me i`m flexing with my ETISALAT N1,000 for 3GB

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: U beta port with immediate alacrity!
which network is betterThe idea of cutting yet another sim.... cry
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
ncpat: Still expensive, as for me i`m flexing with my[b] ETISALAT N1,000 for 3GB[/b]
shocked :ot
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra: which network is betterThe idea of cutting yet another sim.... cry
Etisalat
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by mancheeutd(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2013
Nobozora:
Omo, abeg whats de code to setup dis one?
mikky4all:
Hw I fit activate this brooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non
dan jalingo:

how can one access this product? please, i'm interested.
mikky4all:
Hw I fit activate this brooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by mancheeutd(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Just follow the procedure it's very simple and am still using it.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by m003: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2013
enigmatique: People, these guys are hearing us. Our protests are getting to their ears. So let's keep it up. Yes, I know that BB has a data compression server and Android doesn't and so on. I know that data is expensive coz service providers use mostly wireless connections rather than wired connections, and the NCC is pushing an initiative to increase the amount of wired connections. Yes I all that. Nevertheless, if Etisalat can give 3gig for 1k to Bb devices, why can't it give 1gig for 1k to Android devices? If Airtel can give 2gb for 1.5k to Bb devices, why not 1gig for 1k or 1.2 k for Android devices? If Glo can give 3gb for 1k to Bb devices, why not 1k for 1gig for android devices? And though I don't know how many gig MTN gives for 1k, I still implicitly believe a 1gig for 1k android data plan is not too much to demand for from them. So my people, I want us to sing a harmonized song in our protests. I want us to demand for a unified utility. That utility is this: WE WANT 1GIG FOR 1K! It's fair and considerate. But it is highly important.

So, ladies and gentlemen, JOIN THE 1 GIG FOR 1K CAMPAIGN!!!

Let us go to their Facebook pages, Twitter handles and official websites. All we humbly want is 1gig for 1k!
bro you just said the truth if BB users enjoy as much as 3gig for 1k then it will be fair enough for android users to enjoy 1gig for 1k ........
PS: it will be better if you create a thread for this and we will push it to front page so that many people will see it and take action
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nocojp: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Valto: Glo brings yet another set of exciting data plans for your mobile phones and tablets. We have created a new weekly plan ‘BigWeek’ which complements the existing weekly plan. BigWeek gives you more than doublethe data volume on OneWeek for just N100 more! So you now get 150MB for 7 days for just N500!!
We also introduce another budget plan ‘Smallie’ with a pocket friendly rate of N200 for a whole 50MB of data valid for 3 days! We also reviewed Instant Surfup from 13MB to 20MB valid for 24 hours and the ever popular. See our list of mobile phones and tablets data plans attached.
rubbish, Etibaba all the way
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Adex097: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Glo gave me 3gig+ for a month buh didn't give me network cry.... I will never again in ma life buy their data bundle angry

*dazall*
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by philip0906(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2013
mancheeutd: You need to see how my Etisalat is blazing on my tab with just 1000 naira for 3gig
Hun? can someone please confirm this or dude is just lying? undecided
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by philip0906(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
arimahoseloka: 1000 for 3gb? Please how do u do it because i just checked etisalat dat plan and it costs N6500 for 3gb data
[size=13pt]dat n.igga lying!!![/size] angry angry
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by bodmasfem(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
ruffhandu:

How could you have done that bro?

I use airtel 3.9gb @ N2,500

don't mind them! when I can get 6gb for 3000, 2.2gb for 1500, 1.260gb for 1050 and 246mb for just 200 from airtel

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ExpressBooking(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: It's Jim Beglin. Thank me later cheesy
And Jon Champion
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by fredie107(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
I reserve my comment! ma airtel still works

Glo, d 150 mb should be 100 naira
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by bankyj: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
my probs is dat mtn will not want to improve theirs. wot can we do nw coz MB wan finish my salary.

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by abdulo4real: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Guyz wake me up when glo data bundle goes for #100 for 1gig............. cool
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by luluosas(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Deblow: Utter rubbish! Those of u commending this thrash n crap are responsible for all these networks taking us for granted. Glo tried my foot! 350mb for 1k! What a review! Glo, a very stingy indigenous company leading other foreign coys in the league to milk us dry! Why is the cost of Internet services so high in Nigeria? Adenuga once boasted that the amount he made in profit from Conoil in a month, he made from Glo in a week! Isn't that instructive enough for us to know that these guys are making an input of 1 but getting an output of 1000? Why are some of us having a kind of "suffering and smiling" mentality. As far as am concerned, am gonna keep bombarding them until they sell 1g for N200 because even at that they will still be making a huge profit margin. Garrulous task masters!
How much HSI data volume is MTN, Airtel, Etisalat offering you for N1,000 right now?
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by eraly(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
abdulo4real: Guyz wake me up when glo data bundle goes for #100 for 1gig............. cool

Na d "world after" u go open eye see ooo....

Heaven or hell, na only GOD know that 1 o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.