Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets (52400 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Glo New Data Plan For Smartphones And Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Stlatyv(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Valto: this new improved plan is much better, that what other networks are offering at the moment.. Glo tried, but there is still room for improvement though.
etisalat 5oomb plus 5oomb 4 2thousand naira. Aw many 15omb of glo we go get 4rm 2k,15o*4=6oomb. Compare it to dat of etisalat 1gig
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by JesusG: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
ncpat: For those of you that need etisalat N1,000 for 3GB .....

Guy thanks oh, Lets see how this goes!!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by purplekayc(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Aksally: Not Interested
with all the fibre optic digging I see every time I travel I thought glo will by now be offering unlimited data plans !
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Ekowise(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
seunlayi: Thank you glo
but
[size=20pt]I REJECT IT IJN[/size]

We want something better, let us keep bombarding their site and pages with complains and soon, we are going to have 1gig for 1,000 or less.
yes we must continue to disturb them. after all it's the same internet service. 1gig is not much to ask for for #1000. if BIS can be 3gig for #1000, AIS(android internet service ) of #1000 for 1gig is not bad.
I see it happening soon.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Ekowise(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
but

We want something better, let us keep bombarding their site and pages with complains and soon, we are going to have 1gig for 1,000 or less.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by tybank: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: 1g for N200. Are u for real shocked
How much was SIM card in 2001?
How much is it now?
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Sike(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
mancheeutd: You need to see how my Etisalat is blazing on my tab with just 1000 naira for 3gig
feel me in on this package abeg. 1000 for 3gig! How?
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by bishopgodwin: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
na dem sabi[b]na dem sabi[/b]na dem sabi
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by royalicon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
OCTAVO: When one can get as much as 1gig for N1500 monthly on the same Glo network. And even much more juicy offers. 7c40d57f.

Am seriously interested pls. How?
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Valto: Glo brings yet another set of exciting data plans for your mobile phones and tablets. We have created a new weekly plan ‘BigWeek’ which complements the existing weekly plan. BigWeek gives you more than doublethe data volume on OneWeek for just N100 more! So you now get 150MB for 7 days for just N500!!
We also introduce another budget plan ‘Smallie’ with a pocket friendly rate of N200 for a whole 50MB of data valid for 3 days! We also reviewed Instant Surfup from 13MB to 20MB valid for 24 hours and the ever popular. See our list of mobile phones and tablets data plans attached.
ko mogbon wa...mtchew
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by montestic(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Valto: Glo brings yet another set of exciting data plans for your mobile phones and tablets. We have created a new weekly plan ‘BigWeek’ which complements the existing weekly plan. BigWeek gives you more than doublethe data volume on OneWeek for just N100 more! So you now get 150MB for 7 days for just N500!!
We also introduce another budget plan ‘Smallie’ with a pocket friendly rate of N200 for a whole 50MB of data valid for 3 days! We also reviewed Instant Surfup from 13MB to 20MB valid for 24 hours and the ever popular. See our list of mobile phones and tablets data plans attached.

I can't view that table. will it work on tecno S's android? I like that of N500 plan But global is really bad in my area
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Alfred234(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Glo is a nice network buh this new data plans ain't good enough for d android community... Try again Glo
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by heykims(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
mancheeutd: You need to see how my Etisalat is blazing on my tab with just 1000 naira for 3gig
Chief, abeg ow is ds done?
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by donhils: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Deblow: Utter rubbish! Those of u commending this thrash n crap are responsible for all these networks taking us for granted. Glo tried my foot! 350mb for 1k! What a review! Glo, a very stingy indigenous company leading other foreign coys in the league to milk us dry! Why is the cost of Internet services so high in Nigeria? Adenuga once boasted that the amount he made in profit from Conoil in a month, he made from Glo in a week! Isn't that instructive enough for us to know that these guys are making an input of 1 but getting an output of 1000? Why are some of us having a kind of "suffering and smiling" mentality. As far as am concerned, am gonna keep bombarding them until they sell 1g for N200 because even at that they will still be making a huge profit margin. Garrulous task masters!
Dont mind them.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by highdee4real008(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Plz ow can I get the code for dis 3gig subscription
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by acemmy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Peterwizzy: this etimumu subcribers go make them spoil show see as them dey post everywhere Mtceeeeeeew
I see you bro...
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ruffhandu: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
ROMENOUN: get cheap glo subscription from glo anywhere....glo 15g=6k, 3gb=3500, 1.5gb=1800.....glo unlimited....c-a-l-l 0-8-0-3-7-4-4-2-7-9-5. enjoy...glo rule your world

Is this cheap? we don suffer!
For a start, make it 3k for 10GB, then some ppl might listen to u. Nobody will call dat number up there, a promise
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Jj222(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Etis carry go
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by GentleFrank(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
That's very good and affordable too !
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Phemmmy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why should blackberry and other device's plan be different in the first place.
Does it make any sense at all?
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by PAT4HOT(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dear GLO
I truly believe dat mayb somthing is wrong wit u guyz, so u no fit give give atleast 1.5Gb for 1000 naira?

2 Likes

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Glo internet speed in my area is very poor even at so called 3G, if they reduce the price to N100/Gig I won't subscribe.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by StarCj(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
No mind glo. They should allow BIS 4 android b4 we will listern to them grin tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by StarCj(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=Ekowise][/quote]
I love ur write. No mind that glo
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by felvick(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hw do I subscribe for airtel 6gb guyz n hw much is needed...plss help
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by slimfit3(m): 3:00am On Dec 14, 2013
tah....glo try Mү yansh
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by honsule(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2013
felvick: Hw do I subscribe for airtel 6gb guyz n hw much is needed...plss help

3k needed. But come to think of it,Airtel has stopped other devices from using their BIS

1 Like

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Dbestmax(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2013
but

.....na yoy dey help fund dem abi
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Rexyl(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2013
If I am thru to Glo I want them to know that the least they can give to make sense to us is 1gb @ N1000 for android users.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by OCTAVO: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2013
honsule:

3k needed. But come to think of it,Airtel has stopped other devices from using their BIS
It's so true, my brother's line was blocked just yesterday. Although he lost just 200mb.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by OCTAVO: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Rexyl: If I am thru to Glo I want them to know that the least they can give to make sense to us is 1gb @ N1000 for android users.
If you are an android user, contact me 1gig for N1500 with a month validity. 6gig for 4k with 2months validity. 7c40d57f
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by chumakk: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Bros, GLO on Blackberry is not rubbish.... It is what I am using currently and their network is flying high and downloading fast!
Send BBCMONTH to 777 and get 3 gigabyte for just N1000.
you must be one of those celebraties! Glo is rubbish on my BB. I can't download nothing. Browsing is very verry slow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo) / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.