Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! (2107 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley / Nigeria Will Never Break Up - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Looking at the rupture that OBJ's letter has caused, doesn't the time look right to send his old a*s to Jail Afterall OBJ comitted more crimes than we ever know of, I think GEJ could make him a scape goat to make his authority known to all those old folks who think they can come and tell us rubbish after destroying democracy..

Would OBJ dare try this with any hausa leader?? its a clear indication that he is very very bitter because GEJ made his mind known.. OBJ has done enough damage to our economy to even have a say in the modern day democratic govt... Kudos to GEJ for holding the country down during the hard times.

Long Live Nigeria.. !!!!

7 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Puff puff pass gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Phranciz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1: Looking at the rupture that OBJ's letter has caused, doesn't the time look right to send his old a*s to Jail Afterall OBJ comitted more crimes than we ever know of, I think GEJ could make him a scape goat to make his authority known to all those old folks who think they can come and tell us rubbish after destroying democracy..

Would OBJ dare try this with any hausa leader?? its a clear indication that he is very very bitter because GEJ made his mind known.. OBJ has done enough damage to our economy to even have a say in the modern day democratic govt... Kudos to GEJ for holding the country down during the hard times.

Long Live Nigeria.. !!!!
Op it's because of pple like you this country has failed to move forward, did Obj threaten the president or just gave his opinion on the dissatisfaction of the leadership of the country, u now say he should be thrown into jail. When you remove sentiment from your head I will stop to assume you have the head of a primary two pupil.

8 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by mascot87(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
The opener of this thread is an example of a wasted sperm

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by akposking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
OP or whatever u call urself next time see beyond sentiment b4 creating a thread and besides tell me were criticism is now a fault to civilian rule and democracy in practice the last time i check Nigeria is not operating Military rule and so one has the right to speak for himself deem fit of real democracy.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obasanjo is one of the untouchables, GEJ better just jump and pass.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Rottenegg1: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm impressed at how the O.P got himself cut down to size by the above posters....

#tribalism is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Akpaife(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
@OP
U are right only time will tell,GEJ is better dan OBJ 100x soon GEJ will put them where them belong

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by fkaz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
What are u waiting for? Is it now you realise he has to be in jail, even the retard president can dare him
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by donphilopus: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
If my initial thought were a perfect defination of OBJ, then he should have been languishing in jail by now! If OBJ had done anything bad, then GEJ should have done the needful! If he cannot do the needful, then I'll advise the OP to just STFU.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
if that mumu Jonathan did his job, will people like obj have the mind to write him that letter. mumu jona and mumu obj plus foolish followers like this op

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Those of you who are attributing my thoughts to tribalism, I have no response for Y'all just yet...

If OBJ really wants the best for this country, why did he sell our national asset to his friends He Sold a Petroleum refinery for almost nothing... I'm not saying GEJ is a Saint, But I would rather have a GEJ government than an OBJ government in power...

At least 1 man was able to wipe out subsidy fraud from our system, and GEJ still has alot of bigger demons to fight, and toes to step on... He's on course to make things happen... for now, fighting corruption is down to us, and not the president alone...

Until we begin to give these ministers and governors the Oshomole "go & die" treatment, we will see worse corruption cases, even if those APC guys come into power.... CORRUPTION IS A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY,

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
tosan200: if that mumu Jonathan did his job, will people like obj have the mind to write him that letter. mumu jona and mumu obj plus foolish followers like this op

Your opinion is of no good to mankind... #shut_your_crap

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1: Those of you who are attributing my thoughts to tribalism, I have no response for Y'all just yet...

If OBJ really wants the best for this country, why did he sell our national asset to his friends He Sold a Petroleum refinery for almost nothing... I'm not saying GEJ is a Saint, But I would rather have a GEJ government than an OBJ government in power...

At least 1 man was able to wipe out subsidy fraud from our system, and GEJ still has alot of bigger demons to fight, and toes to step on... He's on course to make things happen... for now, fighting corruption is down to us, and not the president alone...

Until we begin to give these ministers and governors the Oshomole "go & die" treatment, we will see worse corruption cases, even if those APC guys come into power.... CORRUPTION IS A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY,
so why is obj still in his house rather than jail? if your yoga had done the needful ,this e
wouldn't have happened.
CAN CORRUPTION FIGHT CORRUPTION?
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1: Those of you who are attributing my thoughts to tribalism, I have no response for Y'all just yet...

so why is obj still in his house rather than jail? if your yoga had done the needful ,this e
wouldn't have happened.
CAN CORRUPTION FIGHT CORRUPTION?
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Obiagu1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
... or OBJ that burnt down Awka?

GEJ should make him an example and gain respect.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1:

Your opinion is of no good to mankind... #shut_your_crap
Haa sorry , it hurts right? that's the bitter truth my friend.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obiagu1: ... or OBJ that burnt down Awka?

Simple...!!!... As corrupt as Russia is, can any of those folks mess with Putin They know the consequences... GEJ is taking his time.... I think OBJ actually used this letter to nail his own coffin... Wrong Move... at the Wrong Time... Now BBC has it in that an ex president is fighting a sitting president.... #sucks..

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obiagu1: ... or OBJ that burnt down Awka?

yes I believe so and if he can't do that, then jona is a total fo0l.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
tosan200:
Haa sorry , it hurts right? that's the bitter truth my friend.

Read again #Olodo... You suck grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1:

Simple...!!!... As corrupt as Russia is, can any of those folks mess with Putin They know the consequences... GEJ is taking his time.... I think OBJ actually used this letter to nail his own coffin... Wrong Move... at the Wrong Time... Now BBC has it in that an ex president is fighting a sitting president.... #sucks..
haa look at this one, your paymaster is weak, he can't do Nada.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1:

Taharaq I see you.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1:

it must really be hard working for a man like gej, you are always on the go,ready to defend him ,even at the expense of your own health. SORRY O.
POVERTY NO GOOD O.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Obiagu1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1:

Obasanjo is not Putin! angry angry angry
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by T9ksy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op, trust me, Jonathan hasn't got the ba.ll$ to lock up Obj as they live on in sheppopotamus' handbag.

The ret.ardeen who couldn't lock up a brazen case of corruption ala stella odua is the same one you expect to send Obj to prison, ba.

You better lay off whatever it is you are smoking. Its obviously having an adverse effect on your frontal lobe.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by PointB: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
The op is right to some extent. Obj and co should offer to do time in prison as atonement for their sins. The president should simply oblige them or facilitate it. Either way, its only fair the players get burnt for the wrong moves.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by MayorofLagos(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
If Gej locks Obj up we will visit him with the Abacha treatment and Sambo will succeed and run out what is left of the regime.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by superstar1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
mscheeeeeeew!!!!!

GEJ that cannot lock Stella up will now lock OBJ up.

1million of GEJ cannot. He will treated the same way Abacha was treated. It is just only 1 visit to Ile-Ife, the cradle of the yoruba race, and he will a foregone conclusion.

I still dey laff o

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Corruption weakens a leader. GEJ is too corrupt to dare prosecute demons like OBJ. But if you have a truly honest leader, the likes of OBJ should be behind bars. In any case, for OBJ to have written such a damning letter, he surely has enough "dossier" on GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
OK Lets have a Poll...

TYPE 1, If you believe GEJ can Lock up OBJ

TYPE 2, If you believe he cannot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / TRAGIC: Three Die In Third Mainland Bridge Accident Today (photos) / Caption This President Jonathan's Posture In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.