Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma (1969 Views)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by segello58(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmmm they say what goes around comes around

the law of karma says if you sleep with someone else wife, they will also sleep with your wife. which makes me run away fast from any lady once i understand she's married.

[center]THE LAW OF KARMA JUST MAKE ME THINKING HOW IT WORK
[/center][b][/b]
when u sleep with someones wife, karma will now make your born again wife to be lose so that someone else can sleep with her or the law will help you to marry a prostitute so that she can serve it round or how?

then if the law of karma works on men, what about all those ladies that are sleeping with married men for some reason (personal interest i guess), that means in the future the younger girls will sleep with their husband too, which mean on and on it will go

probably law of karma might be the cause that attracting that married woman to allow or want you to have sex with her because of what her husband has done.

that simple means there are lots of sex invitation flying around you now wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

courtesy the law of karma
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by sweettease(f): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Karma is about getting what you deserve bt the truth is, life isn't fair, at times we see people who hav really been heartless in relationshps ending up with the best partners why d good ones end up with the exact opposite....life just isn't fair and neither is Karma.

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by 190: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
abeg if una see karma redirect go my EX GF' house for proper christmas visit

she nid am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by segello58(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
sweet-tease:
Karma is about getting what you deserve bt the truth is, life isn't fair, at times we see people who hav really been heartless in relationshps ending up with the best partners why d good ones end up with the exact opposite....life just isn't fair and neither is Karma.

yeah ma lady u r correct

imagine a nice lady will go and marry a man that has slept with almost all the married ladies around him, bringing the cause on the woman now if karma is working they will accuse the woman of infidelity

same for the man that marries arristos girls, funny enough those are always very beautiful and they are so smart and pretending later on when the husbies start pursuing younger girls, she will say the man is shameless
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by segello58(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
190: abeg if una see karma redirect go my EX GF' house for proper christmas visit

she nid am undecided

send me her address, me and karma now are friends grin
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by sweettease(f): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
segello58:

yeah ma lady u r correct

imagine a nice lady will go and marry a man that has slept with almost all the married ladies around him, bringing the cause on the woman now if karma is working they will accuse the woman of infidelity

same for the man that marries arristos girls, funny enough those are always very beautiful and they are so smart and pretending later on when the husbies start pursuing younger girls, she will say the man is shameless
Dats my point!
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by 190: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
segello58:

send me her address, me and karma now are friends grin

46 Yaba left uselu lagos road - ward 4 bed 9

greet her for me when u see am oh! undecided
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by vizboy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
please if any of you needs karma's help just holla @ your boy
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by vizboy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
190: abeg if una see karma redirect go my EX GF' house for proper christmas visit

she nid am undecided
abeg teach me how you take change your status gender to f
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by segello58(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
190:

46 Yaba left uselu lagos road - ward 4 bed 9

greet her for me when u see am oh! undecided

no need to get angry again now with that address u send karma is already at work

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by segello58(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
vizboy: abeg teach me how you take change your status gender to f

come to think of it 190 you are male or female or both, if your profile is f and your girlfriend left you, are you both lesbian
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by sweettease(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
segello58:

come to think of it 190 you are male or female or both, if your profile is f and your girlfriend left you, are you both lesbian
grin grin grin
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by vizboy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
segello58:

Na true oh.

So 190 na lesbian
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by 190: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
vizboy: abeg teach me how you take change your status gender to f

Na woman i be oh
I nor need change am cheesy

segello58:

no need to get angry again now with that address u send karma is already at work

True

segello58:

Yes i am a lesbian, I dont do boys i do girls OK! angry
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by sweettease(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
190:

Na woman i be oh
I nor need change am cheesy

True

grin grin grin
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by Alleinad(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
190:

shocked
190:

Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by 190: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Alleinad:
shocked
undecided
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by Alleinad(f): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
190: undecided
wow. speechless.
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by Icudkill: 1:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Aswear natin like karma exists.
Its just a phenomena invented by men to explain fate
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by toughguy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
send me her address, me and karma now are friends
grin grin
Re: Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma by tunnex190: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
I.cud.kill:
Aswear natin like karma exists. Its just a phenomena invented by men to explain fate

Exactly the way I thought a couple minutes ago.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section And Contradictory Topics / I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help / Romancelanders, Kindly Help Profojah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.