Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370981 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by groomed: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Kylestone:
hawt

How much?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by groomed: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Kylestone:

just a Christmas giftgrin
lol. I know the author of that material. I just want to keep in my archive sha.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SuccesYear: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kylestone:
hawt
use as Xmas gift naw
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bowaley17(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
OP tuale o... I hail o... My school has several whatsapp group for Aspirants seeking admission. I got most of the links through the guys who started the group. I've been chatting with some girls in the group, but there's this particular girl I just started chatting with. She shared the news of her admission in the group, and I PC a congratulatory message to her. Since then we've been chatting though not on regular basis, though we do joke a lot. I haven't really known much about her, I only know her name. We just greet ourselves only. Recently I started getting attracted to her. On Xmas day, i messaged her (compliments of the season) she replied and asked where I was staying in school. I told her. Unfortunately, she'll be receiving lectures at the school annex while I at the permanent site. I just promised to send her when she resumes January. I'll like to tell her about my feelings for her, but I don't know how she'll take it cos I feel we haven't known much about ourselves. And I don't want to ruin things. Pls give me step by step tips to win a her heart and effort I meet her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by exclusivejayce(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Guy! I need someone to console me, she didnt show up on 26th, probably because her phone had issues and i stupidly dont knw her hauze.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by majormofor(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
exclusivejayce:
Guy! I need someone to console me, she didnt show up on 26th, probably because her phone had issues and i stupidly dont knw her hauze.

someone to console u?my friend look forward..u did see another attractive female...

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by majormofor(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bowaley17:
OP tuale o... I hail o... My school has several whatsapp group for Aspirants seeking admission. I got most of the links through the guys who started the group. I've been chatting with some girls in the group, but there's this particular girl I just started chatting with. She shared the news of her admission in the group, and I PC a congratulatory message to her. Since then we've been chatting though not on regular basis, though we do joke a lot. I haven't really known much about her, I only know her name. We just greet ourselves only. Recently I started getting attracted to her. On Xmas day, i messaged her (compliments of the season) she replied and asked where I was staying in school. I told her. Unfortunately, she'll be receiving lectures at the school annex while I at the permanent site. I just promised to send her when she resumes January. I'll like to tell her about my feelings for her, but I don't know how she'll take it cos I feel we haven't known much about ourselves. And I don't want to ruin things. Pls give me step by step tips to win a her heart and effort I meet her.

DNT even dare tell her u love her!!! let her be d one to tell u, where is the relationship heading too..,act as if u d bf already
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by groomed: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2017
putit:

As you have said ,she only ask things from you only once in a while, and even when you want to treat her with any financial favor, you do it on your own TERMS.. In that case, its a big sign, she's interested in you..Good luck bro
And No I haven't created that thread yet, but I will anytime from soon..

Merry Xmas to xxxtedyxxx and every dude on these thread

I forgot to add that one time she called me. I wasn't in a stable mind and so I told her I would call her back but I didn't. Since I didn't call, few days later she buzzed me on Whatsapp and queried me for not calling as promised.

I had to start explaining... She then said okay. No problem.

Again, no girl has ever acted like this to me when they say they are not interested.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by exclusivejayce(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
groomed:

I forgot to add that one time she called me. I wasn't in a stable mind and so I told her I would call her back but I didn't. Since I didn't call, few days later she buzzed me on Whatsapp and queried me for not calling as promised.

Again, no girl has ever acted like this to me when they say they are not interested.
She loves u joor. hw i wished my 'she' has ever flashed me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
New article ..
5 things you must do in 2018 to improve your dating life.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
groomed:

My brother stop waiting for permission- assume the bf role already. Take her as your girl, and act accordingly. Make sure her level of investment is greater than yours, that way, you can never go wrong.

if you don't act now, it might be too late

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by zadokokezie(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
xxxtedyxxx
mentioned u above but u did not reply me... bro I need advice
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Xxxtedyxxx i wan ask a questn u always mentn investment.but wat 2 ask tell us in detail things we guys can do in our chat dt can mak a gal invest heavily .and i hav issues wit calling baby 4rm d on set.sum gal arnt cool wit it nd tel me 2 stop calling dem baby wich i wil hav 2 apologise so am asking wat otha ones shuld i use apart 4rm baby
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by groomed: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

My brother stop waiting for permission- assume the bf role already. Take her as your girl, and act accordingly. Make sure her level of investment is greater than yours, that way, you can never go wrong.

if you don't act now, it might be too late
Okay bro. Will do as you have stated. Thanks.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
zadokokezie:

xxxtedyxxx

OK lately I have been able to bring up interesting topic and keep her chatting till late midnight and she tells me Dat she want 2 go to bed. but she is not investing yet.. if I don't say hi she don't say anything when online on fb... how do I get her to invest in me although we just started chatting for not up 2 a week now

you should get her digits first...you need to isolate her. fb chats doesn't give room for proper isolation
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by brandon180(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

you should get her digits first...you need to isolate her. fb chats doesn't give room for proper isolation
pls elaborate
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by zadokokezie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

xxxtedyxxx

OKkk Pls explain what u mean by isolating her....
am not sure if she is on whatsapp
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hartheyroju(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Xxxtedyxxx and all other bosses in da house, pls help my matter. There is a girl i know a long time ago, our families both stayed together. Then, i was young and naive with no OT. Me and d girl do talk alot but on a broda level until i gained admission and we moved out. Fastforward 2 late 2016, her mum invited me and behold, dis girl has grown to be a woman. Prior to dis time, me n d girl do talk occassionaly(plainly). Due to my naivety, i did d stupid mistake of askin her out n actin clingy(callin n d rest). She gave d excuse of nt ready 4 any rltship, But i still hang on. D tin is, i av invested (callin) alot in trying to make it work, though we dont chat cos im nt online presently and also i went to her place 3 times last year. She has nt investd watsoeva, she dont call(i do d callin) n sometimes, i feel she intentionaly ignore my calls. Pls, how can i step up my game n move out of dis brodazone. Btw, we got physical durin one of my visit but no sex sha.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by groomed: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
exclusivejayce:

She loves u joor. hw i wished my 'she' has ever flashed me.
she called me on 1st of January after I sent her a new year message. We spoke for almost 10 minutes before she hung up.

2 days before that I sent her a text too and called her later and she said she saw my text and that she would have called but she didn't see have airtime.

Apparently,like you guys suggested.. She may not want the verbal confirmation but just want to flow along.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by KingFalcon: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
So I'm at a wedding ceremony and there are beautiful girls all over the place and I go around doing my thing, taking a few numbers and discarding those who failed to impress....But there was this one who was so keen on staring at me the whole time...sometimes so lost she doesn't see me waving...some other time smiling at me...Am not trying to be suggestive here buh I couldn't leave without as much as talking to her, so that's exactly what I did....we talked a little and I got to know a little about her....The ish right now is how to follow up...I haven't called since then and right now I have never been so lost on what to do with a fine bone....
HARDDON and other real niggies here, ur expert advises are needed now

how do you start a witty and funny convo with a girl especially one you would like to go sexual with... just need a few examples
How do you answer a boring question from a girl like
What's up?
How was ur day?
how are u doing?
how far?
just need a few examples I will modify thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
KingFalcon:
So I'm at a wedding ceremony and there are beautiful girls all over the place and I go around doing my thing, taking a few numbers and discarding those who failed to impress....But there was this one who was so keen on staring at me the whole time...sometimes so lost she doesn't see me waving...some other time smiling at me...Am not trying to be suggestive here buh I couldn't leave without as much as talking to her, so that's exactly what I did....we talked a little and I got to know a little about her....The ish right now is how to follow up...I haven't called since then and right now I have never been so lost on what to do with a fine bone....
HARDDON and other real niggies here, ur expert advises are needed now

how do you start a witty and funny convo with a girl especially one you would like to go sexual with... just need a few examples
How do you answer a boring question from a girl like
What's up?
How was ur day?
how are u doing?
how far?
just need a few examples I will modify thanks

I have written about this before.

First thing, you have to forget about your desires. Forget about your goal of going sexual. Your goal will only come to fruition when you focus on giving her the right feelings.

You have gotten her number already- no need to waste time. Wasting time only kills the initial attraction. Call her, I mean, call her now. or text her.

Which ever one you choose, the focus should be giving her positive feelings.

" hey hi, looku looku girl, whatsup...."

that's a good intro, take it from there. I would advise you use the call option. Ask to continue with her on whatsapp later.

All the funny chat up lines are on page 3-9. Try and read those pages. Take action.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Xxxtedyxxx try answa persn problems.bikonu.bros i hav dis ishan gal am scoop she giv me dis christian gal stuff but she investing alittle lik gav me credit wen i ask.but am stil skeptical about her christian gal thin thinking she might b a hypocrite jux felt due 2 d fact of i told of my church wrk charity wrk i do.nd am always skeptical ishan gals because they ar very unpredictable nd hard 2 code.due 2 me nd my bro experience.so am askin hw do i get her 2 open up more.nd otha guy who hav experience wit ishan gals advice is needed.y am saying an ishan gal can b runs gal u go code am but she can jux do unpredictable thins dt gal rarely do lik jux suprise u giv u 5k.u cum confuse u b lik if she a runs gal or gf material.until lik a yr or 2 b4 u cum code na runs gal she b.very tricky whetha dey luv u.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
check this new post out guys. It clearly outlines why you should employ the principle of investment in your interactions with any girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/4270363/one-little-secret-could-save
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ogaonos:
Xxxtedyxxx try answa persn problems.bikonu.bros i hav dis ishan gal am scoop she giv me dis christian gal stuff but she investing alittle lik gav me credit wen i ask.but am stil skeptical about her christian gal thin thinking she might b a hypocrite jux felt due 2 d fact of i told of my church wrk charity wrk i do.nd am always skeptical ishan gals because they ar very unpredictable nd hard 2 code.due 2 me nd my bro experience.so am askin hw do i get her 2 open up more.nd otha guy who hav experience wit ishan gals advice is needed.y am saying an ishan gal can b runs gal u go code am but she can jux do unpredictable thins dt gal rarely do lik jux suprise u giv u 5k.u cum confuse u b lik if she a runs gal or gf material.until lik a yr or 2 b4 u cum code na runs gal she b.very tricky whetha dey luv u.

Forget all that religious and superstitious thinking concerning ishan girls bro. Focus on your mind goals. She is investing that's good. Work on that. Invest too, but never invests more than her. I will advise you go for her. Don't ask her out. Take her as your girl already- she will invest more that way.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Forget all that religion and superstitious thinking concerning ishan girls bro. Focus on your mind goals. She is investing that's good. Work on that. Invest too, but never invests more than her. I will advise you go for her. Don't ask her out. Take her as your girl already- she will invest more that way.
thnks bro .bros i wan 2 ask two questns u advise us 2 call a gal baby babypie 4rm d on set. Tho it wrking 4 d ishan gal but it nt wrking 4 sum otha gals o.cum tel me point blank 2 stop calling dem baby.1 gal warn me twice but we cool in our chat so am askin wich other name can i use apart 4rm baby dnt wan 2 b apologising all d tym.d 2nd questn u also told us 2 mak her invest wich is true.but wan 2 ask if u can giv more detail practical tips on hw 2 mak a lady invest.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ogaonos:
thnks bro .bros i wan 2 ask two questns u advise us 2 call a gal baby babypie 4rm d on set. Tho it wrking 4 d ishan gal but it nt wrking 4 sum otha gals o.cum tel me point blank 2 stop calling dem baby.1 gal warn me twice but we cool in our chat so am askin wich other name can i use apart 4rm baby dnt wan 2 b apologising all d tym.d 2nd questn u also told us 2 mak her invest wich is true.but wan 2 ask if u can giv more detail practical tips on hw 2 mak a lady invest.

Calling a girl babe is normal. Babe is not only for a girl you are dating. Stop apologising, it makes you look week. If she doesn't like it, don't apologise- no matter how she feels or desires it. Smile and continue the convo. If you can't use babe, then use dear. But the sad thing is "dear" is cliche now - it's everywhere.

Concerning investment, Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4270363/one-little-secret-could-save

Don't forget a girl won't invest unless she is likes you, or is attracted to you, or she respects/values you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bobbyvally(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] smiley there is dis babe we wrk in d same organisation in abuja.we love each other as a frnd.i kwn her ex-guy.she use to com to me for advice.along d line issue came up wt d guy
i chayk her she dint accept me.bt she love me nd always introduce me to all her ex frnd.her ex distroy her fone due to jeliousness recevin call frm frnd.she told me am not capable to tak good care of her.and any body dat got her fone among all her ex she will love d person..always tellin me am not capable to tak care of her if i married her..wat shud i do now to convince her..to remove attention frm dos guy.#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Audacious19(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Guys drop ur dating issues and problems.

Nice thread by the way,seeing it for the first time thou, thumb up.
Meet this girl around November, we got talking ND stuffs were working out, well, we planned meeting on December when she will be out of school, she visited during December period we made love, amid our differences that night cos initially she thought i won't like her as i have seen her physically, fast foward to now, she has been acting strange, i do all the calls most time's unlike before, she isn't that romantic anymore, each time i call her to ask her why, she shifts the blame on me saying am treating her badly cos i have seen everything i wanted to see, am confused if am to ditch her or continue with these, i don't know how long am to try before she comes back to the person i felt in love with, what do you think bro??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Calling a girl babe is normal. Babe is not only for a girl you are dating. Stop apologising, it makes you look week. If she doesn't like it, don't apologise- no matter how she feels or desires it. Smile and continue the convo. If you can't use babe, then use dear. But the sad thing is "dear" is cliche now - it's everywhere.

Concerning investment, Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4270363/one-little-secret-could-save

Don't forget a girl won't invest unless she is likes you, or is attracted to you, or she respects/values you.
i wil try d babe nd if she vex i go jux smile.i go try am thnks about d new tips u said loading unda dis thread.we all waiting 4 it.or d link u sent me d tips u told us about unda dis thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.