Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371085 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ogaonos:
ok wat of dis a created 4 my little undastanding about open ended questn.eg babe sup hope ur day was grt nd luvly wich is closed ended questn.when she rely yes.me:so babe tell me all about ur luvly day.open ended questn.hw u c am

its ok, though it sounds like you are interviewing her.

In my honest opinion, i think a simple..."how did uour day go" is better.

Try to make your convo interesting. and not boring.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

its ok, though it sounds like you are interviewing her.

In my honest opinion, i think a simple..."how did uour day go" is better.

Try to make your convo interesting. and not boring.
ok.try giv me format on hw wil mak d convo interesting.nd nt feel am interviewing her.4 instance u said hw did ur day go.nd she say it went wel.wat wil b ur follow up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ogaonos:
ok.try giv me format on hw wil mak d convo interesting.nd nt feel am interviewing her.4 instance u said hw did ur day go.nd she say it went wel.wat wil b ur follow up.
i have posted it already....

check out pages 0-8

sure thing bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dumininu01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bro deres this girl i like.. I like her and i knw she likes me buh I asked her out and she said she's speechless saying later.. what's d next thing bro
xxxtedyxxx:

i have posted it already....

check out pages 0-8

sure thing bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

oga stop advertising your nonsense here...
Apologies, Sir. The author gave us order to give some parts of the book for free. Thank you for your audience.

For those who couldn't get the full ChatDicted book during our free period, download half of it here. You'll never regret it.

https://www.4shared.com/office/FQN3a1JEca/ChatDicted_10_Free_190_Pages_-.html

If you have Mr. Nice Guy friends, send them a copy. Don't just keep it to yourself. Don't be greedy. The author gave it out for free, so share it everywhere you go. Force your Mr. Nice Guys friends to read it if you truly love them.

Every single soul who has ever read this book always say, "Wow! It's the bomb." This 190 page part of the 380 page book is FOREVER FREE!

Now, download it and see for yourself. We know what is given out for free doesn't have value. Fortunately, this one is different. You'll only regret it you don't read it. Enjoy!

1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
ChatDicted:
Apologies, Sir. The author gave us order to give some parts of the book for free. Thank you for your audience.

For those who couldn't get the full ChatDicted book during our free period, download half of it here. You'll never regret it.

If you have Mr. Nice Guy friends, send them a copy. Don't just keep it to yourself. Don't be greedy. The author gave it out for free, so share it everywhere you go. Force your Mr. Nice Guys friends to read it if you truly love them.

Every single soul who has ever read this book always say, "Wow! It's the bomb." This 190 page part of the 380 page book is FOREVER FREE!

Now, download it and see for yourself. We know what is given out for free doesn't have value. Fortunately, this one is different. You'll only regret it you don't read it. Enjoy!

thunder fire you. Nobody should purchase this nonsense . create your own thread and advertise your nonsense there.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

thunder fire you. Nobody should purchase this nonsense . create your own thread and advertise your nonsense there.
lol, easy with the thunder na
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Well appreciated, Sir. Real alpha males don't say, "Thunder fire you." Learn to control your emotions except pouring it out will fetch you money. Though, life is not about money but helping humanity.

Click to see inside:

And by the way, I went through a page of your "cute" thread, but couldn't finish it because I realized you copied 99% of David DeAngelo's teaching.

I remember when I read all the best dating books in the world in 2009. Yes, I bought them. The cheapest was $49. I was ready to buy all the books in the market because I needed help. You Nigerians are privileged to be downloading things for free.

Perusing all these books with personal experiences are why I always know who is copying who. Why can't you be original? I also glanced through Charles Neji's book and noticed he copied DeAngelo too.

Click to see inside:

Is it a crime to be original or at least copy only 10% instead of everything? This is why I have volunteered to help out.

The mission of WWW.WETCLEF.COM is to teach guys the real undiluted codes or secrets and make them unique and relatable to up and coming alphas.

You sound like a beta male to me. This same thing was posted in HARDDON'S thread, but he ignored. That is an alpha male attitude.

Click to see inside:

You feel someone has intruded your privacy and he wants to steal your clients. My brother, your instinct is right. It has already been done because you believed it. The mind is powerful. The subconscious controls it subliminally.

Weak men always feel threatened. Alphas take advantage of things to make more things happen. I'm only engaging you because the benefit is mine.

If you like trouble, I'm a retired trouble seller in Port Harcourt. If you're wise, don't reply this post. If you do, the brouhaha that will ensue will be to our advantage. Read in-between the lines. Be a good boy and don't let ego push you into starting what you can't finish.

Click to see inside:

The book I posted earlier is for free. You, as a copycat, should read it. It's good to learn from others who focus on originality, but when they copy, it doesn't exceed 10%.

For those who haven't downloaded the book, download it here for free: https://www.nairaland.com/4342523/finally-half-bomb-book-free

Mind you, I'm not a dating coach, but the people's servant. We're here to emancipate nice guys from copycats like you. We do it for free. Sadly, free things are mostly taken for granted, so we added a price tag to some products. And guess what? We have been making lots of sales and it won't stop. God is in charge. #smiles.

When you're original, people will always buy what you offer. Take Apple products for example. We're offering the Apple version of what you're offering. Originality and quality matters. Our clients already know this.

Click to see inside:

When you're original, it'll show in your creativity. And oh! We have the advanced version of that same book. See the image below. We gave the first version for free, but this one is not free. It's expensive because it's worth more.

I know everyone talks about alphas not using the word "sorry," but I violate all rules and still get the result I want.

Therefore, sorry for disturbing the peace of this cute thread. This doesn't mean I have stopped. This means: I'm human and I apologize when I'm "almost" wrong.

Click to see inside:

Remain blessed lil bro and keep the ministry moving in the local league while we handle the continental one.

I wish you the best and I pray God will enrich you financially, spiritually, and wisdom-wise.

As my boss will always say, "Look for trouble but make sure it's nonviolent." And guess who's the boss? You're the boss, Mr. X.X.X, the Teddy bear.

No mind me joor. My last name is trouble, but friends call me Trou for short.

#One love brother mi.

Clef on!

Click to see inside:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
ChatDicted:

lol hungry ebook seller. You can condemn others for all I care, that's your problem. why do you keep spamming this page with your useless book? is it. because this page is popular or becos I am giving out what you are trying to sell. for. free

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
keep the dating issues coming.

don't waste your money on any silly book.

xteddyx is here

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

lol hungry ebook seller. You can condemn others for all I care, that's your problem. why do you keep spamming this page with your useless book? is it. because this page is popular or becos I am giving out what you are trying to sell. for. free
Hungry? Who isn't hungry in Nigeria? It's better than going into crime. Those who have their hunger because of pride never go far. I'll show you a screenshot of today's sales while I was sleeping. Even books we haven't made available, people are requesting and paying for them. It's called trust, quality, and originality.

The secrets are:

1. You need to be original. If Apple increases their phone's price to 5 million, people will still buy. If Techno does same, everyone will run.

Click to see inside:

2. Be smart. You act too dull to me. You created this thread in 2013 yet it has 200k+ views. I came to Nairaland in 2016 to read news. When I checked Romance section and noticed lots of guys needed dating help, I decided to pitch in and provide a quality service.

We created a forum called http://www.wetclef.com and it has almost 2 million views, yet you're still here on Nairaland struggling, begging Lalàsticlalâ to move your thread to front page. Śeùn doesn't know you exist. So, I made a smart move by creating a forum and setting it up as Africa's #1 men's dating tips forum. We share dating tips for free. The books are only for those who want to read further.

Click to see inside:

Our books are currently being patronized by 3 other African countries in our forum and the rest of the world in Amazon Kindle. There are people who see money when others don't see it. Engaging you on Nairaland means more money to us because you're clueless. If there won't be money, you think I'd condescend so low in replying you with details?
3. Trust. All our clients trust us because we deliver as promised.

I'm only here to school you to help you wake and stop that call-girl service you provide on Facebook. Though, I haven't checked the page, but I suspect that is what you do.

Click to see inside:

Start being original today and you will be an authority tomorrow.

We only made 10k today from 1 book. We have made 50k from 1 book in a day. This is to tell you how lucrative this business is as long as you're original. Be wise. This business is called, "Suffer once and make money forever, then invest it offline, not copy-cat always and stay stagnant."

Click to see inside:

Sadly, my statements above really sound rude and a show-off to me. I sincerely apologize to everyone reading this, but I need to show evidence because people doubt too much. We're sincere, we're legit, and we provide original solution. Whenever you want to copy from others, don't copy more than 10%.

Let me reveal somthing to you. We made one of our books free and 2k downloads were made. Only 5 people returned to say thank you. This same book was sold to some people and they all returned to say thank you and were gushing how powerful the book was.

Lesson here is: People cherish what they spend money to get. And if it's original and of quality, the better.

Click to see inside:

In your case, since you're offering a copy-cat tips, there is no need to monetize it because the original owner may sue you. Our books don't go through plagiarism check before uploading on Amazon becaue they're original.

Don't reply me again because I may not be kind this time around. Mr. Teddy Bear. (Na joke o! #smiles).

Click to see inside:

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LeiderJa: 4:51am On Feb 16, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

keep the dating issues coming.

don't waste your money on any silly book.

xteddyx is here

My problem.
I don't know how to communicate with people, I'm 20 and have been moving alone since my life.

Now I have a new neighbor and I mustered liver to enter her house after 2 weeks of non introduction. I asked her name, Department and she was cool but I noticed from the way she spoke and also from the content of her diary that she was really intelligent.

Now I don't even know how to initiate the control because I hate small talk with passion plus I no dey religious and the girl na church person( her papa na pastor).

Things wey dey hard eh.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
ChatDicted:
Hungry? Who isn't hungry in Nigeria? It's better than going into crime. Those who have their hunger because of pride never go far. I'll show you a screenshot of today's sales while I was sleeping. Even books we haven't made available, people are requesting and paying for them. It's called trust, quality, and originality.

The secrets are:

1. You need to be original. If Apple increases their phone's price to 5 million, people will still buy. If Techno does same, everyone will run.

Click to see inside:

2. Be smart. You act too dull to me. You created this thread in 2013 yet it has 200k+ views. I came to Nairaland in 2016 to read news. When I checked Romance section and noticed lots of guys needed dating help, I decided to pitch in and provide a quality service.

We created a forum called http://www.wetclef.com and it has almost 2 million views, yet you're still here on Nairaland struggling, begging Lalàsticlalâ to move your thread to front page. Śeùn doesn't know you exist. So, I made a smart move by creating a forum and setting it up as Africa's #1 men's dating tips forum. We share dating tips for free. The books are only for those who want to read further.

Click to see inside:

Our books are currently being patronized by 3 other African countries in our forum and the rest of the world in Amazon Kindle. There are people who see money when others don't see it. Engaging you on Nairaland means more money to us because you're clueless. If there won't be money, you think I'd condescend so low in replying you with details?

I'm only here to school you to help you wake and stop that call-girl service you provide on Facebook. Though, I haven't checked the page, but I suspect that is what you do.

Click to see inside:

We only made 10k today from 1 book. We have made 50k from 1 book in a day. This is to tell you how lucrative this business is as long as you're original. Be wise. This business is called, "Suffer once and make money forever, then invest it offline, not copy-cat always and stay stagnant."

Click to see inside:

Sadly, my statements above really sound rude and a show-off to me. I sincerely apologize to everyone reading this, but I need to show evidence because people doubt too much. We're sincere, we're legit, and we provide original solution. Whenever you want to copy from others, don't copy more than 10%.

Let me reveal somthing to you. We made one of our books free and 2k downloads were made. Only 5 people returned to say thank you. This same book was sold to some people and they all returned to say thank you and were gushing how powerful the book was.

Lesson here is: People cherish what they spend money to get. And if it's original and of quality, the better.

Click to see inside:

In your case, since you're offering a copy-cat tips, there is no need to monetize it because the original owner may sue you. Our books don't go through plagiarism check before uploading on Amazon becaue they're original.

Don't reply me again because I may not be kind this time around. Mr. Teddy Bear. (Na joke o! #smiles).

Click to see inside:

Lol Hungry Ebook seller.

Oro lo fe gbo.

So the tips here ain't original or efficient because they are free? Perhaps you should check the year this wonderful thread started. You claim your ebook is original yet you can't get a good following here? Why is it hard to create your own thread, and posts like this one?

I wonder what is original in your so called ebook?

Is it the boring " I love You" -- " I hate youtube" old pickup like you advise guys to use...or telling them to use role play?

Are you the originator of role play?

lol I have posted all the basics about role playing here since 2013- (5 years ago)- the same nonsense you claim is original to you...lmao.

Or is it the nonsense you posted about guys being the first to eject a convo with a woman?

Who doesn't know that?

I am sure you stole most of the tips in that yeye ebook here. You are obviously a learner.

Yeye ebook filled with old junk.

Create your own thread and advertise your plagiarised material there.

Werey Learner.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
LeiderJa:

My problem.
I don't know how to communicate with people, I'm 20 and have been moving alone since my life.

Now I have a new neighbor and I mustered liver to enter her house after 2 weeks of non introduction. I asked her name, Department and she was cool but I noticed from the way she spoke and also from the content of her diary that she was really intelligent.

Now I don't even know how to initiate the control because I hate small talk with passion plus I no dey religious and the girl na church person( her papa na pastor).

Things wey dey hard eh.

Don't limit yourself, and never place so much importance in a girl. Doing that places too much pressure on yourself. You are just as important as her.

Follow the three stages...

stage 1... opening and attraction
stage 2... rapport.

stage3 - your goal/aim/objective.

Pages 3-9 contain the answers you seek.

Peace.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bestofmykind: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Don't limit yourself, and never place so much importance in a girl. Doing that places too much pressure on yourself. You are just as important as her.

Follow the three stages...

stage 1... opening and attraction
stage 2... rapport.

stage3 - your goal/aim/objective.

Pages 3-9 contain the answers you seek.

Peace.
I wish you could just share best way to meet people along the way. People you have never seen before, and get them to talk and give you their number.
I have problem meeting new people on the way.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2dice01: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Bestofmykind:

I wish you could just share best way to meet people along the way. People you have never seen before, and get them to talk and give you their number.
I have problem meeting new people on the way.
all you want has already been shared here

Read from the first page

Lemme give you an example diss happened precisely last 2weeks

I was coming from work then diss gorgeous looking girl was coming the opposite direction even tho i was kinda tired...
She: she was swinging her phone as she was coming
Me: hmm so God send someone to dash me iPhone 8 without even requesting
*Then we meet then stopped like we have know our for ages

She: my phone isn't an iPhone oo... It's Samsung

Me:lets exchange already... But mine is Nokia touch light... I even have to different brand

She: you are funny... That's how bigboys do.. Stop lying

Me: I formed call then... Told her I got to go...
I gave her my number

Then zoo off
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by edimolu(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
ChatDicted:

The secrets are:

Click to see inside:

Click to see inside:

Click to see inside:

Click to see inside:

Click to see inside:

Click to see inside:
Would you just stop spamming someone else's thread?

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
edimolu:

Would you just stop spamming someone else's thread?
Not yet sir, but it will be taken into considerations at the appointed time. Teddy, is a nice guy, so I'll forgive him soon.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Lol Hungry Ebook seller.

Oro lo fe gbo.

So the tips here ain't original or efficient because they are free? Perhaps you should check the year this wonderful thread started. You claim your ebook is original yet you can't get a good following here? Why is it hard to create your own thread, and posts like this one?

I wonder what is original in your so called ebook?

Is it the boring " I love You" -- " I hate youtube" old pickup like you advise guys to use...or telling them to use role play?

Are you the originator of role play?

lol I have posted all the basics about role playing here since 2013- (5 years ago)- the same nonsense you claim is original to you...lmao.

Or is it the nonsense you posted about guys being the first to eject a convo with a woman?

Who doesn't know that?

I am sure you stole most of the tips in that yeye ebook here. You are obviously a learner.

Yeye ebook filled with old junk.

Create your own thread and advertise your plagiarised material there.

Werey Learner.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Poor come back. Duh! You try small sha, Son. Picking on your fish brain. cheesy cheesy

God forgive me o! I want to stop being a troublemaker. Unfortunately, it's second nature. I'll try my best to stop spanking you, but that would be if Buhari loses next election. Oya, put it in prayers.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Abdulrahman4858(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please I wanna invite a girl over. ...what's the way to go about that
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abdulrahman4858:
Please I wanna invite a girl over. ...what's the way to go about that

Your approach depends on why stage you are in with her, your end goal and the level of investment

invite her based on that...if she is free with you, and already feeling some level of attraction, she will surelyaccept
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by RealBadBoy: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Please, I need ur help o. There is the girl i like and she comes to sleep over with her roommate. They are about four who does things together as friends and the others are Beginning to tell her I like her but I haven't made my intentions known personally to her. I don't know how to proceed because I'm a bit shy going to their room & asking to see her yet I want to let her know. Pls assist me on how to go about it and how to keep up with the relationship since we are in the same hostel lodge

n:b=> all the ladies are kind of my friends and we joke sometimes but I'm just being shy asking to see the one i like to tell her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tobaseye: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hi Oga Teddy and other gurus in the house, please I need help on this issue. There is this girl I met January last year and just some few weeks after, I told her about my feeling without building attraction with her first. So her reply was "It can't work" she didn't give me any reason though I asked her through phone because we don't live in the same state. I was able to contact a close friend of hers and she told me that she was engaged planning to get married in few months, this was February last year. Because of this information, I backed out but we still chat casually occasionally.

Just January this year, she sent me a message that I didn't inform her about my sister's wedding and I told her that I thought she was aware of it. And she said that she wouldn't be able to attend because of distance.

Fast forward early this month I called her and she told me she was in Abuja and I was travelling to Minna via Abuja in few days, so I told her that when I get to Abuja I will ring her up.

I met with her in Abuja and while we were discussing she used style asked about my wife, girlfriend and Fiancee and I said I don't have any. She told me many things about her family and why she was in Abuja. She also told me that she lives with her uncle with two other female cousins single in their 40s. She said that her two cousins usually give her tough time at home and they go to the extent of saying it to her face that nobody will marry her. She said they had never for once asked her "when are u bringing ur man home" that it seemed they were praying for her to stay single just like them. So my question is, Is she showing me some green light? I still like her really. Should I ask her out or I should build more attraction with her first before asking her out? And now If I have to ask her out I can only do it via the phone because of our different location.

Thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Hi teddy i hav a problem wit approaching lady on d street or church.hav read ur writeup on d issue but mehn is dt scoop don cast nwadays na 2013 ladies e dey wrk.all d gals hav collected their numba ar eitha i collected 2 call her 4 further enquiries or i use sumthin dt dnt seem am trying 2 hit on her.even my friend wen we wen 4 job interview he use his experience ön prev. job interview.c create convo nd collect her numba base d job vacancy or get info on d job.so am askin base on my experience wat new scoop 2 approach a lady without making it seems u hitting on her dt wrk nwadays.in terms wat concept 2 use.because is a big problem nd must gal nwadays ar very defemsive.bro once u say sumthin guys always use e fit cast.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Let her go. she is not worth wasting time one.

Girls are everywhere.

Pls delete her number, and don't hesitate. You need good memories, not a babe who doesn't value your efforts.

Move ahead.

Don't ask a girl to be your gf nextime

Boss Good Morning.
I wan to tell you that about the girl mata wey I Told you how she dey behave. She don kan beg me last week Friday say make I forgive that something dey bother her and also about her school matter also. She said that is why she is behaving like that then. Now she don enter school. I already accept her apology. I just want to ask you how I should play along cause I don’t want a situation where she will be asking money from me. You no how this school girl dey do na.
Number 2 question: I dey follow one girl chat for here. I don use all the scope you listed here, but I make sure I don’t go pass stage 2 which is rapport stage. I have done everything you listed there perfectly. Even what the girl want to hear from me now is I should toast her. But I don’t want to toast her yet cause I don’t want to hear negative answer. So should I continue doing the rapport or what do you think.. thanks I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2018
hello bosses over here..to approach and collect fone number no b again...buh most of dis numbers are always a waste..cos m having difficulties about d phone game and chat game ..how can I mk d first call last longer and look interesting.. abeg hv been battling dis problem for a year naw..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by osic(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ehis99: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hi Teddy, I've read your post n they're cool...buh I've got a big problem when it comes to starting and holding conversation with ladies n it's really affecting my life as a whole(ladies aside).... I find it difficult approaching babes sef... Even there's this babe my guy hooked me up with n she's really interested in me buh I don't just don't know what's wrong with me..
I kinda lack confidence in myself n I've got lowself esteem... pls help me out I don't wanna loose this babe n I really want to put an end to this character I've got..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JhyMedex: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
av u ever seen a crazy chick u wud like to meet.but u were just so scared u cudnt even look her in the eye or say Hi..?..well I guess u av... Do u av a chick u wana get all cosy wit?..but u don't just know ow or she keeps rejecting ur moves. Pls note. Am not talking about prostitutes here...I mean real chicks.

Boss..u doing a great job..
used to b a regular on dis thread..
work n all n i dnt frequent it as often..

I nid a bit of advice tho..

Met dis gal in a a cab..we got talkin n all..evry indication pointed to us avin a gud rapport..she was lafin n all..Yl still in d cab i did sth i had neva done b4.

she was on a sumwat short skirt..so i slipped my left hand up her thighs..n kept caressing her thighs..
Babe didnt flinch..we exchanged numbers..met dis evening..more laughter n all..more touching..bt i was kinda hoping 4 d big score ..sex ..n she seems to b holding bak..

Wats my next move..hw do i bypass dis barrier..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by horlarwereleh(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Your approach depends on why stage you are in with her, your end goal and the level of investment

invite her based on that...if she is free with you, and already feeling some level of attraction, she will surelyaccept

Bro, you are really doing a good job here, i must commend you!!! But i just join the thread, so any special advice for me Had a girl in mind to try your techniques on, though we aven't talk before, how do i go about it
Help a bro!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Blessed200016: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Pls this is urgent. Kindly reply swift

There is this lady ve went on a date like twice & it was great in whc she is been feeling me. Even when chatting wen I lay a msg like "I miss u" she reply "I miss ur company too"

Fast forward to a moment I can't even bear the love stuff again personally & need to divulge.

Have to call her around 5:30am (my call woke her thou) and gently expressed my feelings. Her response was like "I'VE HEARD YOU, CAN WE TALK LATER". What can anyone deduce fr that statement pls or hv I shot myself ?

Pls, m at a crossroad & what can I do/ what shld I do/when shld I do- to get her completely? e.g assume i gave the call early mrng today. Thks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DavidTheGeek: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Blessed200016:
Pls this is urgent. Kindly reply swift

There is this lady ve went on a date like twice & it was great in whc she is been feeling me. Even when chatting wen I lay a msg like "I miss u" she reply "I miss ur company too"

Fast forward to a moment I can't even bear the love stuff again personally & need to divulge.

Have to call her around 5:30am (my call woke her thou) and gently expressed my feelings. Her response was like "I'VE HEARD YOU, CAN WE TALK LATER". What can anyone deduce fr that statement pls or hv I shot myself ?

Pls, m at a crossroad & what can I do/ what shld I do/when shld I do- to get her completely? e.g assume i gave the call early mrng today. Thks
Dude you called a girl around 5:30am to tell her you love her? undecided

You don't need anyone to decode her reply for you. It's plain and simple. You woke her up at an odd hour of the day to blab about your feelings.

You may think that early morning call thing is romantic but it's not. It's weird, annoying, needy etc. And if you continue, she is going to start ignoring and avoiding you.

You don't TELL a girl about your feelings, you SHOW her you are interested in her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.