Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370979 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
More stuffs loading...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by baggy4luv(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Wow..u just stopped doing the tins u were doing before wen u guys first met. U brought in a whole new behaviour to her. Like u were hiding in a shell @ first. She made d first approach, u guys met again, n u got her nbr..u were being unpredictable and showing an example of mystery which is gud. U were not rushing at all..but later u just started rushing..like u were over-eager for intimacy..dats a turn off for real chicks..na only ashewo dey feel dat one. I am very sure u didn't do much work in the rapport stage..u rushing from introduction to intimacy freaked her out. And don't believe dat trash..dat she is not ready for a relationship now.. Dats a big lie. Na wetin girls dey use fall guys hand be dat.

Now she is the one calling all d shot. I will advice u chill a little..take a step back..and game oda girls...get ur sef preselected, free her for a while, cos if u don't..she will totaly friend-zone u..and once dat happens..itz will be so very difficult for u to rescue ur sef from d deadly waters of friendzoneocean. Yea u wana bleep her, but ur showing too much desperation..dats y she didn't reply don't messages..and she started giving u lame reasons.

#
Just chill n free her for a while, let her miss u..let her know..she aint d only one..don't tell her directly.u can do dat using simple profile pics of u and oda girls. Girls will always notice d simple details or tins dat av changed abt u.

Stop d calling...for now..n focus on light chatting..go back to rapport phase..and get to know deep tins abt her.if she can start telling u..den she is investing and dats a plus.

U need to stir up attraction in her. For now..u r d one dat is attracted, but she is not dat attracted.
3 gboosa and i sum this push and pull..or dangle the carrot to stir interest from the donkey

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kilo234(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
thanks alot for these

that not problems @kilo dis what you should do

frist make sure you pass through the intro stage ,atraction ,rapport it will become very easy when you know her better
for the outing it depends on your locations if you stay in a low or expensive area,it also depend on the type of girl too.

there are some babes that likes bars ,plaza it differs.it also include your pocket size meanwhile you also ask her while teasing or playful

when you are finally make it to outing,ask for her order be a gentleman get it or call the attendant
you can tease her ask her about her always remember to pick hook to enable the continuation of discussion
you:you loke beautiful to night or your hair look nice,what this stlye call
she it called baby face or whatever (pice the name of the hair)
you;babyface wow it look nice on you,give her compliments make her understand you care,put smiles on your face too .

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
using teddy principle....i just met anoda gal online more prettier than dat one asking if i was interrogating her,but we still dy rapport stage not a deep rapport tho because i just dy use joke skip some part...mehn aswear humour is really playing a great role in this thing....na d gal ask for my name when she was going offline.teddy wetin u want for xmas?.....na joke ooo...me wey neva receive decemeber allowance

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Yhemit(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xup bro.......I want to ask abt some,I jam a girl for my area in wch we talk n greet each well that particular day.also askd for her 2go acct and she gv it to me.the journey started few months ago,in wch we chat n discuss like really close fwd..toq I neva open to her that I loved her thru all our discussion(months) I even askd for her number in wch she still gv me without no problem or begging at all.....she is some how free n open to me those period ...in wch i also call her some times just to say HI (friendzone tnz) and ask abt her day,but she like asking me to gist he or bring up topics for us to (both) discuss abt,in wch am not good for that area.....but she tell me almost everytn abt herslef to me ....so I always hide for her on 2go,in wch I may ask her to meet me online ard 10'o'clock and I will not be online.....Nutshell she did sometime that pain me by giving her fwd her fone to fellow me talk,wch she disguise as if am talking to her on fone that day,so I suspend my everyday call for like 2weeks nowto now make things worse she as already blocked me on her blocked me her 2go acct ,she did't picks my call again..........am only sending text msg,shd I continue . Toq I lv her bt don't wnt to jump by opening up to her,bc nah gentle (not forget dt am a shy dude my heart always beat like clock) guy I dey do for my side...........NEED HELP
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by anyebook(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
first do you have any feelings for her ?
she was already into you waiting for greenlight
try to ready the previous posts to about looking for hooks in your convo(discusion)it easy to keep discussion going ,look for what will interest her discus it with her,
i believe she has feelings for you this what you going to do
trying look for her,try finding out what happen between you too
that will lead you to find zone,invite her out, after which you start acting like her boyfriend call her text her compliment ,reward her when she invest (if she calls or text you) for being shy try talking to atleast 5girls a day you can start by using ted classic line
never in your life approcah a woman from behind always put on a smile on your face try to look smart nd clean thats the way to go dudu have fun[quote
author=Yhemit]Xup bro.......I want to ask abt some,I jam a girl for my
area in wch we talk n greet each well that particular day.also askd for
her 2go acct and she gv it to me.the journey started few months ago,in
wch we chat n discuss like really close fwd..toq I neva open to her that
I loved her thru all our discussion(months) I even askd for her number
in wch she still gv me without no problem or begging at all.....she is
some how free n open to me those period ...in wch i also call her some
times just to say HI (friendzone tnz) and ask abt her day,but she like
asking me to gist he or bring up topics for us to (both) discuss abt,in
wch am not good for that area.....but she tell me almost everytn abt
herslef to me ....so I always hide for her on 2go,in wch I may ask her
to meet me online ard 10'o'clock and I will not be online.....Nutshell
she did sometime that pain me by giving her fwd her fone to fellow me
talk,wch she disguise as if am talking to her on fone that day,so I
suspend my everyday call for like 2weeks nowto now make things worse she
as already blocked me on her blocked me her 2go acct ,she did't picks
my call again..........am only sending text msg,shd I continue . Toq I
lv her bt don't wnt to jump by opening up to her,bc nah gentle (not
forget dt am a shy dude my heart always beat like clock) guy I dey do
for my side...........NEED HELP [/quote]
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by anyebook(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
ted whats my score?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nastydroid: using teddy principle....i just met anoda gal online more prettier than dat one asking if i was interrogating her,but we still dy rapport stage not a deep rapport tho because i just dy use joke skip some part...mehn aswear humour is really playing a great role in this thing....na d gal ask for my name when she was going offline.teddy wetin u want for xmas?.....na joke ooo...me wey neva receive decemeber allowance

Lols bro..hehe..am glad its worked. Keep it Up..hehe...yes humour plays a crucial role.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by anyebook(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
oga ted whats my score
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bucacino(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U av realy gone deep into the friendzone. Its important u don't destroy the trust she alrdy has for u. But u av a passion for her. U guys r close ardy. Before she can feel u..u will need to show bf potential. Dats what can get her attracted n get u off d friendzone.
Bro me need special coaching oo cos I don't know how to start showing bf potential when we are already very close like mad and she trust me alot too, I have taken her out twice that was this year Jan 2nd and I took her out on her bday too august 10, all she gives me is a hug, she is even asking me where am I taking her to this Christmas ? Pls gimme special techniques Teddy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
anyebook: oga ted whats my score
you did very fine. U ve alrdy talked abt the main point.thanx for helping out.twuaaalee
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
bucacino: Bro me need

special coaching oo cos I don't know how to start showing bf potential when we are already very close like mad and she trust me alot too, I have taken her out twice that was this year Jan 2nd and I took her out on her bday too august 10, all she gives me is a hug, she is even asking me where am I taking her to this Christmas ? Pls gimme special

techniques Teddy

After the hug...u shud go for the kiss.

Take her to a place whr both of u can be togeda..share some lafter n stuff,...get some privacy....u need to go beyond the usual hugging, let her know with ur actions, and not words.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aving some bad network problem here..sorry pals
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Yhemit(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Aving some bad network problem here..sorry pals
Guy u neva reply me......
@anyebook thanks .....my own problem with her is am feeling one kind ego for my body,don't no maybenah bc of d 3yrs diff btw both of us....just don't no,she till neva pick my calls but msg dey go sha ........
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adelolaa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Op

thanks. I asked the girl out to meet her again and she said yes. so we are meeting next Saturday. please I need some advice wink wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yhemit:
Guy u neva reply me......
@anyebook thanks .....my own problem with her is am feeling one kind ego for my body,don't no maybenah bc of d 3yrs diff btw both of us....just don't no,she till neva pick my calls but msg dey go sha ........

Ignore d diff between both of u. Just keep it aside.
Keep d message goin...but ease d calls. U can call her 2mrow morning..but send her a nite message...some simple n short.

"Hey..hoping u hav a lovely..nite..checked u a few times..no reply..am not a wolf tryna steal ur eggs...nite dear"

Sth like dat...or u fit remix am

Follow up wit a call. Nxt day
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
adelolaa: @ Op

thanks. I asked the girl out to meet her again and she said yes. so we are meeting next Saturday. please I need some advice wink wink

Nice one..u av done a great job. Dats gud. Saturday is stil quite far from now. So don't just hang in dere cos she said yes. Keep up wit her, till den..till dat very day. Check up wit calls n messages, wen chatting..u can talk abt d fun tins u r gona do togeda..n stuff like dat. Just make her more interested in d date..dat way..she won't flake wen saturday comes...

Friday nite..u can chat, and know d exact time u r guys r gona meet.

"So what time shud I expecting u dear"

Don't say.."Are u still coming, or are we still seeing"
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Joshcripsy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Op I greet u...ur lines are so tight and mature...keep up the gud work
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Joshcripsy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Op there's dis girl am chyking and she's giving me tough tym... right nw its lyk she don't give a damn abt me...she doesn't pick my calls or reply my text...nd to me she's lyk a trophy I hv to win to move to a next stage...I've tried all I can bt it seems she's nt moved,I've even ignored her for 2 mths still nutin... Wat shuld I do...I so confused right nw.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gud day bro...
dere is dis grl & I..we had issues sometime dis Year and dere waz brk in communication for abt 5mnth...bt we met on whatsapp lately, i ignored her @ first bt she later greeted na so we start to dy chat wella..and i notice she's changed a lot...so d koko b say i dn dy fall in love wit her bk bt dnt knw aw to tell her...
fanks in advance
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by anyebook(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
im following my oga foot step as senior boy i go soon free o.i don write agreement o
xxxtedyxxx: you did very fine. U ve alrdy talked abt the main point.thanx for helping out.twuaaalee
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adelolaa(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice one..u av done a great job. Dats gud. Saturday is stil quite far from now. So don't just hang in dere cos she said yes. Keep up wit her, till den..till dat very day. Check up wit calls n messages, wen chatting..u can talk abt d fun tins u r gona do togeda..n stuff like dat. Just make her more interested in d date..dat way..she won't flake wen saturday comes...

Friday nite..u can chat, and know d exact time u r guys r gona meet.

"So what time shud I expecting u dear"

Don't say.."Are u still coming, or are we still seeing"

thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ojredifined(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ op i salute, u 2ry gan. I started following ur thread , i got a frend 4rm 2go chat rum, tho distant 4rm me am in kogi state nd she's in lag tho i was 4merly in lag, got anoda 4rm my church we an't in talkin terms, bt i admire her . Jst wants dem as frends notin more nd am happy i got 2 by my self tho i hv female frends bt i normally meet dem 2ru my frends. Bt d ish nw is d 1 i met on 2go doesnt want 2 giv me her fb name nt 2 even tok of numba, bt she commended it was nyc chattin wit me * tanks 2 ur tips & examples * d oda gav me her numba nd i told her i was gonna giv her a call 2mao or nxt bt d p is dat dnt really knw wot 2 tell her or say anyway nice wok ops *thumbs up 4 u*
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kilo234(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
oga teddy, getting a girl to invest is one of my major problems i knw u av talked about how to solve dat but i would appreciate if u could list things to do and things not to do to get a girl to invest. thanks alot
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
op... its cheese balls ooo... its time for me to ask her out ooo... xmas dn dey reach... we don rapport tire...gimme pick up lines to ask her out... tho we ve'nt met yet... d'u advice i shld chill or sth... its been 1week since we started communicating officially...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
ifex370: op... its cheese balls ooo... its time for me to ask her out ooo... xmas dn dey reach... we don rapport tire...gimme pick up lines to ask her out... tho we ve'nt met yet... d'u advice i shld chill or sth... its been 1week since we started communicating officially...
ans it yourself>> can go on a date with a guy you just met within a week? chill nau, i would prefer early(1stweek) next year tho.....why are u in a hurry?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Nastydroid: ans it yourself>> can go on a date with a guy you just met within a week? chill nau, i would prefer early(1stweek) next year tho.....why are u in a hurry?
am a guy ooh,Cheese is what i call her... buh i like ur advice sha... now i see things differently... tnx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 12:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Nastydroid: ans it yourself>> can go on a date with a guy you just met within a week? chill nau, i would prefer early(1stweek) next year tho.....why are u in a hurry?
in a hurry cos i'm running outta topics ooo... now,i'm js copying Nairaland stories for her... she even likes dem sef buh i know what to do... i leave for like a week n popup b4 xmas...let her miss me small... den strike @ new year grin....

thats the GAME PLAN angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Yhemit(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Anyebook# nah texting since monring she no pick my calls at all........what do u think I shd do again........M don tayd of texting a girl as if am testn a ghost.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Yhemit(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Anyebook# n teddy # nah texting since monring she no pick my calls at all........what do u think I shd do again........M don tayd of texting a girl as if am testn a ghost.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Yhemit(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Anyebook# n teddy # nah texting since moday she no pick my calls at all........what do u think I shd do again........M don tayd of texting a girl as if am testn a ghost.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jheaboiy(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Thanx for stopping by on this thread.

###
Its not ur fault..cos u didn't do anytin wrong. Yes the first convo might not av gone too smooth, cos its ur first time wit her, u didn't get her nbr from her, u got it from smone else. So she is expected to put up fronts, or challenge..to let u know..she aint easy. Dats d pyschology.

Since u av seen her, d next tin for u to do..is use txt game or whatsapp game.

Act like a friend to her, tease her..use messages,...sms..and stuff, so she gets it quick, dat u r not a wolf who has come to steal her eggs.

Don't call..for now..make sure u av sent some messages first. Den u can call later. Just ask ow she is doing, if she has eaten...n light stuff like dat.

Wen she starts replying, den u can move to rappot stage.

Thanks for ur concern,I rily appreciate it.
but d problem now is the she doesn't reply my watapp chats,though the number she gave me does not correspond wit ha watapp line,I.e she registered wit the number the little boy gave me.moreso,I'm not if she knws I'm d one chatting wit ha...sud I call or text ha to tell ha or wat sud I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.