Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371121 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
shocked
ifex370: angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vislabraye(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: It isn't a trick. What is funny is how guys with dead exes come to you. I feel it is just a coincidence.

Guys by the way, the disappointed chick hung out with me yesterday. We watched the Chelsea vs Liverpool game at a bar in a hotel. She is a Chelsea fan (I wonder when chicks started watching matches).

She travelled this morning. We will see when she returns. Well I am taking it slowly sha.

No take am too slow Oh ! If U no do anything she fit call U ju man.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
vislabraye:

No take am too slow Oh ! If U no do anything she fit call U ju man.
I understand you but we just made up. That was our first time hanging out. She has travelled. Business resumes when she returns.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: lol..i thought u wanted me to stop tickling..sowi sweery
Okay..

What's up with ifex370 he's been on your tail..?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Incrizz: Okay..

What's up with ifex370 he's been on your tail..?
i dunno o..mayb he is jealous
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sirchris4u(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
please there is this girl I really love, I met her online try a friend and we have be talking to her and chatting well with her. I got her number during that time but I stopped calling her becus any time I told hold her I want us to hang out she always find excuse. but after some time she stopped coming online and I didn't bother to call her. but. after some months she I meet her online and she was the one who started asking how I was doing. To cut d story short I asked her out and accepted we meet and have very good conversation. I asked her out dis Sunday in other to express my true feeling for her and her know what want. I want to know if it is d right time to do so...

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Artless360(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op me i don tire for diz kind tin:::ider diz gal my lil bro waz tryin 2date bt it seemz almost impossible cuz d gal no gree::so i ax hm 2gv me her 2go username name whc he did so we starter chattin tinz moved along so fine dt she gv me her phone number witot me requestin and anytim i bring issue concernin my lil bro::she dnt lik d topic:::d issue here is d gal is showin signs of fallin in for me::::::nd @ d vry first tym my lil bro ax me nt 2do anytin stupid(b4 gvin me her usernam
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Artless360: @op me i don tire for diz kind tin:::ider diz gal my lil bro waz tryin 2date bt it seemz almost impossible cuz d gal no gree::so i ax hm 2gv me her 2go username name whc he did so we starter chattin tinz moved along so fine dt she gv me her phone number witot me requestin and anytim i bring issue concernin my lil bro::she dnt lik d topic:::d issue here is d gal is showin signs of fallin in for me::::::nd @ d vry first tym my lil bro ax me nt 2do anytin stupid(b4 gvin me her usernam
Respect your brother's feelings. Let this one go. There are hotter girls out there who will fall deeper for you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=Artless360]@op me i don tire for diz kind tin:::ider diz gal my lil

bro waz tryin 2date bt it seemz almost impossible cuz d gal no gree::so i ax hm 2gv me her 2go username name whc he did so we starter chattin tinz moved along so fine dt she gv me her phone number witot me requestin and anytim i

bring issue concernin my lil bro::she dnt lik d topic:::d issue here is d gal is showin signs of fallin in for me::::::nd @

d vry first tym my lil bro ax me nt 2do anytin stupid(b4 gvin me her usernam [/
quote]

Respect ur younger bro. The game is not abt competition..its abt meeting real chicks bro. U no need am in d long run. Tink abt it

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2014
hustler anthem: i dunno o..mayb he is jealous
lol..I foresee him giving you another angry jealous face.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2014
sirchris4u: I asked her out dis Sunday in other to express my true feeling for her and her know what want. I want to know if it is d right time to do so...
Aww..So, what did she say?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz: lol..I foresee him giving you another angry jealous face.
were hv u been??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2014
hustler anthem: were hv u been??
Hey hey.. smiley 'Been right here.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz: Hey hey.. smiley 'Been right here.
u sure? i hv been looking for u with a torch light undecided
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2014
hustler anthem: u sure? i hv been looking for u with a torch light undecided
lol..torchlight huh? Nice.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Heyliesha(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2014
and what are you doing here?..you see ur mates here? cheesy undecided
and what are you doing here?..you see ur mates here? cheesy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Heyliesha: and what are you doing here?..you see ur mates here? cheesy undecidedand what are you doing here?..you see ur mates here? cheesy
Aww..look at you..you don't know I have found my home on NL on this thread. It will take more than a bulldozer and all NLders put together to get me out of here. *Covers with blanket and adjusts pillow*

OP, you can ask me to leave and I would embarassed

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2014
bk n beta. make we dey flex go.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2014
wana drop a bomb. sth i wrote last year june. its like a script tho not meant to be followed routinely. pls use @ ur own discretion cos it can get any girl wet n tinkin abt u in a sexual way. make sure av done a gud work in rapport stage though. u can use it on fone, or one on one. i wik post it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlex(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: wana drop a bomb. sth i wrote last year june. its like a script tho not meant to be followed routinely. pls use @ ur own discretion cos it can get any girl wet n tinkin abt u in a sexual way. make sure av done a gud work in rapport stage though. u can use it on fone, or one on one. i wik post it soon.
sir Teddy,
we are earnestly waiting.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlex(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz: Aww..look at you..you don't know I have found my home on NL on this thread. It will take more than a bulldozer and all NLders put together to get me out of here. *Covers with blanket and adjusts pillow*

spy, so u ve come to spy us right?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2014
oya drop am for us Sir
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kasillars(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Mr. Teddy(my Oga @ d top) abeg, me get sum kind lil issue(s) here ooo...
There is dis gal I met thru ma lil Coz n av bin calling n chatting with ha once in a whyl n I fink she lyks me jst as I lyk ha, bh, ma problem b say ha where she dey stay far from ma place n ha skool sef far n Na all dis priv8 uni. Wey no dey let students commot 4 skool, so 1st of all, I dunno Aw 2 get ha on a date, n 2nd. Aw do I cope with d distance Coz me no fit dey deposit without withdrawal ooo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
sirchris4u: please there is this girl I really love, I met her online try a friend and we have be talking to her and chatting well with her. I got her number during that time but I stopped calling her becus any time I told hold her I want us to hang out she always find excuse. but after some time she stopped coming online and I didn't bother to call her. but. after some months she I meet her online and she was the one who started asking how I was doing. To cut d story short I asked her out and accepted we meet and have very good conversation. I asked her out dis Sunday in other to express my true feeling for her and her know what want. I want to know if it is d right time to do so...

u did well.

tho u got made some mistakes. u just got her nbr n i want her to just come n see u like dat? doesnt work dat way. its nice to know u remedied d situation. u asked her out n she accepted
its d right time ...so focus on d next step n stop worryin ur sef
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2014
Arlex: spy, so u ve come to spy us right?
I don't spy..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz: Aww..look at you..you don't know I have found my home on NL on this thread. It will take more than a bulldozer and all NLders put together to get me out of here. *Covers with blanket and adjusts pillow*

Stay abeg, you bring a different feel to the thread
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by EejaNla01(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz I appreciate you,and really enjoyed your contributions,we don't mind if u can also drop some hints/points that turns you(ladies) on and off like d1 u posted earlier on visiting a guys house........you are our lady o pls don't go wink kiss

My own prob is,I'm a kind of guy that has been perceived to be to be rich even though I'm not there yet,so I want to avoid being later dumped or. Changing their lovey attitude towards me when dey get to know I'm average....still an underG

Oga ted I also hail o!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlex(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz: I don't spy..
aiit, so wot are u here for?
I guess to prepare a counter attack for any guy dat tries to woo u,huh?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Heyliesha(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014

fu*kup i cant use does lines for u na........u go sabi all ma strategics.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sirchris4u(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

u did well.

tho u got made some mistakes. u just got her nbr n i want her to just come n see u like dat? doesnt work dat way. its nice to know u remedied d situation. u asked her out n she accepted
its d right time ...so focus on d next step n stop worryin ur sef
That Sunday I went to d fast food joint we agreed to meet and called her only 4 her to tell me she couldn't make it, that her mom send her on an errand I was so angry but I didn't let her know that. I just took a bike to my house went to a bar near my house and asked for a bottle of star to. cool my anger. I was taking my star when she called me asking were I was that she know that I must be angry that she is just coming back from her uncle place that if she should come. I reluctant ly told her Where u was and she came. To cut d long story short I told wat I heard in mind after and after thinking about it there she agreed to my proposal. we are officially a couple and am so happy

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sirchris4u(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Incrizz: Aww..So, what did she say?
After everything that went on that Sunday she finally agreed to be my babe

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sike(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: wana drop a bomb. sth i wrote last year june. its like a script tho not meant to be followed routinely. pls use @ ur own discretion cos it can get any girl wet n tinkin abt u in a sexual way. make sure av done a gud work in rapport stage though. u can use it on fone, or one on one. i wik post it soon.
Abeg drop it like it's hottttt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.