Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370774 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sirchris4u(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
op I would like u to give me tips on how to keep the relationship in a long term... because thus girl is driving me crazy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
nice thread....

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello, Mr. Ted. Dre is ds new cutie I met yday(Wed) on campus. She is a fresher. Got her nomba amidst some 'stammering'(lolz) and one sided convo. I wana spice tins up. Way to go, bro?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Stay abeg, you bring a different feel to the thread
*Smiling hard* Wonderful is the best word to describe how I feel right now..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Arlex: aiit, so wot are u here for?
I guess to prepare a counter attack for any guy dat tries to woo u,huh?
I guess because there's a lot of "feeling" in here everyone's talking from the heart how they feel about their girl..I am a sucker for such kind of things.
OP's tips are counter-attack proof.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Heyliesha: fu*kup i cant use does lines for u na........u go sabi all ma strategics.
Well, I feel this can be compared to a game of football. Everyone's taught the tactics by the coach, buh, skills or mastery takes you there. Keep dribbling like Messi or is it Okocha, and the goal is yours to score wink

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
sirchris4u:
After everything that went on that Sunday she finally agreed to be my babe
I am so happy for you..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Eeja Nla01: Incrizz I appreciate you,and really enjoyed your contributions,we don't mind if u can also drop some hints/points that turns you(ladies) on and off like d1 u posted earlier on visiting a guys house........you are our lady o pls don't go wink kiss

My own prob is,I'm a kind of guy that has been perceived to be to be rich even though I'm not there yet,so I want to avoid being later dumped or. Changing their lovey attitude towards me when dey get to know I'm average....still an underG

Oga ted I also hail o!
*clears throat* This is the kind of thing I like, lol, so with permission from OP, I shall speak.

You see we the ladies have suffered too much in the hands of some of you guys. I am not talking about bad stuff and heartbreak and all what not; but about romance.

All we want is romance (from the guy we like)

And romance is so easy to achieve with a lady.

All you need is:

i Rapport (finally understood it form teddy's explanation)
ii Patience
iii WORDS

The third is the most powerful and easiest way to get to a girls heart. (Mind you not anyhow words duh)

Rapport:Like I said, I understood this after OP explained it. I do feel it sometimes but didn't know what is was or, put a name to it. This is the most important stage to winning a girl's heart.

(If you read page 1-25 of this thread, you will understand what rapport is.)

I will have to give an example to explain.

No guy on a normal day could have tried this with me, and get away with it grin (a prim and proper lady like me)

But he could, because he had taken the time to develop a rapport.

And like someone one mentioned earlier on this thread, it is very important not to just develop a rapport with a girl, but to also chip in from time to time that you wanna love her, or want her in your life or that you like her or whatever.. so she doesn't friendzone you in the rapport stage.

I once went to visit a friend at home.
My bladder was so full but I was not at all ready to use the ladies.

From time to time, I would wince in pain.
He would ask me what's up.
I would reply, "my bladder is full."
He would then say, "go and ease yourself" and
I would reply, "no." Lol.
This circle continued till about the third time.
As he asked what,
and I was replying, "My bladder is.."
I, suddenly, felt someone yanking me off the bed!
Pushing me into the bathroom!!
And, locking the bathroom door!!!
I was still trying to understand what was going on when I heard a voice demanding, "ARE you done??!!!"
All I could do was burst into laughter.
And I gave him full 10points in my heart embarassed
*That yanking off the bed help "opened my eyes", this guy's got strength!

So I think I can say that you can do almost anything you want with a girl, if you've got rapport with her grin

Patience:This is what I would like to call the key.

And by patience, I do not mean waiting till forever to speak to the girl so much so that, even when she's giving you enough green light, you still won't act up. Nah.

Even when guys are lined up behind her, "patience" is not waiting till the queue clears up.

Look at it this way:

You invite a girl you are feeling and, who you think is feeling you over to your house.

Do you know what goes on in our mind..?

First of all, know this, she was won over and has agreed to come to your house because so far, you have behaved yourself. Yes.
(As per you have not made any unacceptable overtures to her.)
So, she feels safe and she comes.

Now, the moment we are in your house, and there's even no body else at home, our guards go up! We become alert.
All this happens subconsciously.
But because you haven't misbehaved before, we try to relax, and laugh and chat along.

You are going to score huge points at this stage with your gurl, if you don't make any sex-ual attempts at her.
Do you know why?
Because that's what every other guy does.
They always make overtures when we go to their house. And, force us to try do stuff.
You acting different, would further break down her walls and cause her to relax and develop more feelings for you.

Now imagine doing this a third, fourth and fifth time of inviting her over to your house!!
Do you know what will happen..?

I'll tell you: she herself will pounce on you grin

If you play this patience game well enough, you begin to hear stuff like,
"You don't even hug me, why?"
"You don't even touch me, why?"
She would be the one leaving her chair to come squeeze herself in yours grin

Signaling that she's ready.
Erm..don't just wait for her to make this move duh.
Read her. Study her. Try to know your babe..not just for sex signals
If you think she's ready for a tight hug, you could open your arm to her.
If the rapport is strong enough, she'd walk into it.
Forget kissing.
Just concentrate on giving her a 5minutes hug.
That means a whole lot more to us.

That's is when you should begin to test what she is ready for: a hug? A kiss? A Smooch?
But never sex outright, okay. She may allow you have your way, but she would dislike you. And move on to the next guy she feels has enough love for her when she gets the next opportunity.

Sex never makes a lady yours. For a while she might be by your side because she is emotionally bound to you but it may wear off with time. If she's ready and your ready, then it's beautiful.
Work hard for your love.

It is very important to continue to pour out your heart to her and toast her even when your are trying your best not to touch.
And do you think we don't notice? We do. We know guys who respect us. And we score them or open the door of our heart further to them.

Mind you guys, I am not talking about a one night stand, or a fling. I am talking about that special gurl you feel you want to develop something real with.

Words:
Words are to a woman what seeing is to a man.

You know the way sight moves you concerning a woman?
That's the way words move us concerning a man.

That is what most players have. Words.

You are not a player.
Agreed.
But you got to use words to rap your gurl up.
I am talking about that gurl who is already feeling your swag.

BUT, that does not mean that every guys' words would move us.
( Just the way you are not pleased by the sight of every woman.)

It's very important you woo us. Woo as in toast.

And what do I mean by Woo/Words/toast ?

The most potent WORDS are how you feel.

For example;
If a gurl you've never talked to walks towards you,
and the first thing that caught your attention about her is her yellow hair band grin

saying what you are feeling at that point in time would score you huge points.

If you liked it that it made her look like a Chinese, saying something like,

"hello, I love your hair band it makes you look like a beautiful chinese" as she walks by without bothering to stop her, would score you points if you hope to chat her up some other time.

Because that's how you feel, she would feel it too.

We feel what you feel, when you say it in words.

And, we don't like it at all when you stand and beckon us to come to you.
It makes us feel like you don't have any regard for us, like we are not respectable persons.

But when you run up to us or walk up to us or walk with us at our pace, we notice and like you more.

There is a difference between getting a gurl to love you and getting her to fall in love with you.

Wooing is that difference
Wooing means telling a gurl how you truly feel.

You got to woo her with your feelings..with how you truly feel, even if it awkward.

Don't say, "I like you" when it's not like but lust that you feel.

A guy who has developed some rapport with me would score more points with me if he says,

"babes I desire you"
If that's what he is feeling (because I would feel it too), than just saying I like you.
But, I still won't go to bed with you just because I know you desire me and I am now dating you!!
(She got to be ready before you make that "sex-ual move"wink

But if I am not feeling that energy from you and you've got only an imaginary rapport with me in your head and you tell me you desire me, you are done for. Lol.

Words of how you truly feel to a lady, will connect you faster with a lady you have developed rapport with.

Just take things nice and really slow.

*I just have to add this comment for posterity sake.

How can you love a woman and not spend your money on her?
You must be joking o grin

Even guys, who are wealthy but pretended to be poor as their own way of finding the right one, gave to the women they professed love to.
They only just didn't give as much as they would have given if in their real identity.

You can't pay her tfare when she comes to SEE YOU. You go dutch, can't pick the bills when you go on a date, and you don't want her to leave you when someone else comes and treats her right??

It's not about loving money. It's the way we are wired. We are wired to be provided for.

Now whether she is working or earning a salary, or not is not the issue here.
When you love someone, you give.

And unfortunately for some guys. All we ladies know this.

"For God so loved the world that He gave.."

Thenk.

23 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Incrizz:
*clears throat* This is the kind of thing I like, lol, so with permission from OP, I shall speak.

You see we the ladies have suffered too much in the hands of some of you guys. I am not talking about bad stuff and heartbreak and all what not; but about romance.

All you need is:

ii Patience
iii WORDS

The third is the most powerful and easiest way to get to a girls heart. (Mind you not anyhow words duh)

Rapport:Like I said, I understood this after OP explained it. I do feel it sometimes but didn't know what is was or, put a name to it. This is the most important stage to winning a girl's heart.

No guy on a normal day could have tried this with me, and get away with it grin (a prim and proper lady like me)

And like someone one mentioned earlier on this thread, it is very important not to just develop a rapport with a girl, but to also chip in from time to time that you wanna love her, or want her in your life or that you like her or whatever.. so she doesn't friendzone you in the rapport stage.

As he asked what,
I was still trying to understand what was going on when I heard a voice demanding, "ARE you done??!!!"
And I gave him a full 10points in my heart embarassed

So I think I can say that you can do almost anything you want with a girl, if you've got rapport with her grin

And by patience, I do not mean waiting till forever to speak to the girl so much so that, even when she's giving you enough green light, you still won't act up. Nah.

Even when guys are lined up behind her, "patience" is not waiting till the queue clears up.

Look at it this way:

You invite a girl you are feeling and, who you think is feeling you over to your house.

First of all, know this, she was won over and has agreed to come to your house because so far, you have behaved yourself. Yes.

Now, the moment we are in your house, and there's even no body else at home, our guards go up! We become alert.
But because you haven't misbehaved before, we try to relax, and laugh and chat along.

You are going to score huge points at this stage with your gurl, if you don't make any sex-ual attempts at her.
Do you know why?
They always make overtures when we go to their house. And, force us to try do stuff.
You acting different, would further break down her walls and cause her to relax and develop more feelings for you.

Now imagine doing this a third, fourth and fifth time of inviting her over to your house!!

Erm..don't just wait for her to make the move duh.
If the rapport is strong enough, she'd walk into it. Forget kissing.

That's is when you should begin to test what she is ready for: a hug? A kiss? A Smooch?
But never sex outright, okay. She may allow you have your way, but she would dislike you. And move on to the next guy she feels has enough love for her when she gets the next opportunity.

Sex never makes a lady yours. For a while she might be by your side because she is emotionally bound to you but it may wear off with time. If she's ready and your ready, then it's beautiful.
Work hard for your love.

It is very important to continue to pour out your heart to her and toast her even when your are trying your best not to touch.
And do you think we don't notice? We do. We know guys who respect us. And we score them or open the door of our heart further to them.

Mind you guys, I am not talking about a one night stand, or a fling. I am talking about that special gurl you feel you want to develop something real with.

'Be back..
taaaa. guys don't ever take a gals word serious this gals will tell you A but. will want. you to do B last word: a gal that will leave you will leave you with or whtout sex

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Incrizz:

All you need is:

ii Patience
iii WORDS

As he asked what,
And I gave him a full 10points in my heart embarassed

Look at it this way:

Do you know why?

Erm..don't just wait for her to make the move duh.
If the rapport is strong enough, she'd walk into it. Forget kissing.

Work hard for your love.

'Be back..
hmm baby.i never knew u were a dating coach too..

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Incrizz: I guess because there's a lot of "feeling" in here everyone's talking from the heart how they feel about their girl..I am a sucker for such kind of things.
OP's tips are counter-attack proof.
Nice to hear this from you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
lord_falcao: taaaa. guys don't ever take a gals word serious this gals will tell you A but. will want. you to do B last word: a gal that will leave you will leave you with or whtout sex
Oh well..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
hustler anthem: hmm baby.i never knew u were a dating coach too..
lol..I am not at all..I just felt like talking writing
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Arlex: Nice to hear this from you.
lol..okay.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Incrizz: lol..I am not at all..I just felt like talking writing
perhaps i can learn more from ur coaching lessons..wats ur name?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
tongue
Incrizz:
s so easy to achieve with a lady.

All you need is:

ii Patience
iii WORDS
Wow, you really put your heart and time into this. Thanks for chilling with the guys here and helping out.

I really learnt a lot here. Even though I know some things, your points made it clearer. Your cool girl and I know hanging out with you will be 100% fun. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
lord_falcao: taaaa. guys don't ever take a gals word serious this gals will tell you A but. will want. you to do B last word: a gal that will leave you will leave you with or whtout sex
[b]If there is anything I have learnt about ladies is that they hide their feelings a lot because of

1. Security: They don't want to be deceived into falling for someone who doesn't care for them and wants to use them for their bodies.

2. Self Value: Ladies never want to be seen as cheap or lose their value in the eyes of a guy they cherish.

The guy's job is to convince the lady that you cherish her. Even when she is behaving as if she doesn't care, you have to act maturely and slowly convince her you are the one.

I broke up once with a Lady I dated for two and a half years. When we were breaking up, I gladly let her go because I felt she had fallen out of love with me.

About a year later, I met her and she said she was shocked that I didn't fight to keep her. That if I had talked to her to stay she would not have broken up.

The point is ladies act for self worth and security. They put their feelings behind them, including s.ex. Leave their acts and chase what you want.

NB I still wouldn't have fought for my ex then because she had me and was listening to a guy toasting her. Omo boys this isn't jonsing season.[/b]
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: [b]If there is anything I have learnt about ladies is that they hide their feelings a lot because of

1. Security: They don't want to be deceived into falling for someone who doesn't care for them and wants to use them for their bodies.

2. Self Value: Ladies never want to be seen as cheap or lose their value in the eyes of a guy they cherish.

The guy's job is to convince the lady that you cherish her. Even when she is behaving as if she doesn't care, you have to act maturely and slowly convince her you are the one.

I broke up once with a Lady I dated for two and a half years. When we were breaking up, I gladly let her go because I felt she had fallen out of love with me.

About a year later, I met her and she said she was shocked that I didn't fight to keep her. That if I had talked to her to stay she would have broken up.

The point is ladies act for self worth and security. They put their feelings behind them, including s.ex. Leave their acts and chase what you want.

NB I still wouldn't have fought for ex then because she had me and was listening to a guy toasting her. Omo boys this isn't jonsing season.[/b]
[b]
thegoodjoehunt: [b]If there is anything I have learnt about ladies is that they hide their feelings a lot because of

About a year later, I met her and she said she was shocked that I didn't fight to keep her. That if I had talked to her to stay she would have broken up.

NB I still wouldn't have fought for ex then because she had me and was listening to a guy toasting her. Omo boys this isn't jonsing season.[/b]
[/b]

The point is ladies act for self worth and security. They put their feelings behind them, including s.ex. *Leave their acts and chase what you want.*

you summarizd it all if you take a gals word and action serious you will be as confused as Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fnep2smooth(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
nice thread.. but I want ur advise... my liver always cut when ever I want to stop a girl I don't no... even if I manage to stop her , word will disappear from my mouth.. I will be saying off point.. but when ever I meet any girl on any social site.. I feel ok and confidence to chat with her.. am just confuse..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
fnep2smooth: nice thread.. but I want ur advise... my liver always cut when ever I want to stop a girl I don't no... even if I manage to stop her , word will disappear from my mouth.. I will be saying off point.. but when ever I meet any girl on any social site.. I feel ok and confidence to chat with her.. am just confuse..
errm.. Hw old r u
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2014
kasillars: Mr. Teddy(my Oga @ d top) abeg, me get sum kind lil issue(s) here ooo...
There is dis gal I met thru ma lil Coz n av bin calling n chatting with ha once in a whyl n I fink she lyks me jst as I lyk ha, bh, ma problem b say ha where she dey stay far from ma place n ha skool sef far n Na all dis priv8 uni. Wey no dey let students commot 4 skool, so 1st of all, I dunno Aw 2 get ha on a date, n 2nd. Aw do I cope with d distance Coz me no fit dey deposit without withdrawal ooo

lols funny u. get any goal off ur mind for now. ur game.is one point wen u ant desperare. everytin is in stages. u need to know where u are ryt now alredy. dat will determine ur next move.

u cant get her on a date if she is in school..LIKE U SAID. FORGET dates for now..n focus on solidifyin ur sef in her act. spike up her attraction. use all d previous tips i mentioned

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2014
sirchris4u:
That Sunday I went to d fast food joint we agreed to meet and called her only 4 her to tell me she couldn't make it, that her mom send her on an errand I was so angry but I didn't let her know that. I just took a bike to my house went to a bar near my house and asked for a bottle of star to. cool my anger. I was taking my star when she called me asking were I was that she know that I must be angry that she is just coming back from her uncle place that if she should come. I reluctant ly told her Where u was and she came. To cut d long story short I told wat I heard in mind after and after thinking about it there she agreed to my proposal. we are officially a couple and am so happy

congrats bro......so happy for u. oeep the game tyt.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2014
sirchris4u: op I would like u to give me tips on how to keep the relationship in a long term... because thus girl is driving me crazy

stay open n be truthful. appreciate her. n show geniune interest in her. also av plans ..things u guys can do togeda. share ideas. also try to be unpredictable. dont get boring n over do tins...and oda stuffs sha
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 2:04am On Jan 10, 2014
I really enjoy reading this thread. I even sent the link to a few friends and they did learn a lot.. I was talking to a friend a couple of days ago and I thought I should share. He was concerned a girl she just met was going to 'friendzone' him.. The good old friendzone.. I have also been stuck so many times and mehn.. It does kill. We was talking and he asked me how I managed to avoid getting 'friendzoned' by one other girl I just met, I figured out I was doing something right. Anyways my point is this, If you meet a girl and you notice she trying to 'friendzone' you, give her space for a couple of days, don't text, ping or anything of such.. After a few days, call her up and fix a date right there on the phone. When fixing a date, common mistakes we make is make it sound like if she's not gonna show, its a bust.. Don't tell her 'Will you go to the movies with me', Instead tell her 'There is a new movie I really wanna see, its shog sunday and I want us to go together'. Before you pick sunday, know she's gonna be free sunday.. You could ask her 'What are you doing sunday'. Ifyou score the date, before you hang up tell her 'I am really looking forward to spending time with you, at the very least we can always be friends'. That alone achieves two things. First, her guard will be down and the awkwardness of the first date will not be there. Secondly, she would be surprised cos she isn't used to boys wanting to be 'just friends' so that alone will make her think 'doesn't he find me attractive'. Before you know it, the date will be all about impressing you. When you are on the date, you should always have it at the back of your mind. You are the one selecting her and not the other way round. That will ease the pressure. Just be yourself and make her laugh. You'll learn more about the rapport from this thread. After the first date.. You'll now begin to flirt like never before.. Tease her, flirt with her... A lot. This way, she won't be able to friendzone you... Then you can build more rapport the way you do it then you'll strike. I have always thought asking a girl out like 'Can you be my GF' is corny... Make the right moment once and kiss her. No smooching no nothing, just kiss. Do that again.. And never feel comfortable at a stage... Always advance. If she kisses you more than once, she'll be the one to ask 'where do we stand' and if you probably put in all this work.. You'll want to keep her.

PS: Respect girls. No means NO..!! If you do everything right.. She'll eat you up herself. Every girl has that inner freak... I didn't read that anywhere... I saw it myself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:32am On Jan 10, 2014
chupcake: I really enjoy reading this thread. I even sent the link to a few friends and they did learn a lot.. I was talking to a friend a couple of days ago and I thought I should share. He was concerned a girl she just met was going to 'friendzone' him.. The good old friendzone.. I have also been stuck so many times and mehn.. It does kill. We was talking and he asked me how I managed to avoid getting 'friendzoned' by one other girl I just met, I figured out I was doing something right. Anyways my point is this, If you meet a girl and you notice she trying to 'friendzone' you, give her space for a couple of days, don't text, ping or anything of such.. After a few days, call her up and fix a date right there on the phone. When fixing a date, common mistakes we make is make it sound like if she's not gonna show, its a bust.. Don't tell her 'Will you go to the movies with me', Instead tell her 'There is a new movie I really wanna see, its shog sunday and I want us to go together'. Before you pick sunday, know she's gonna be free sunday.. You could ask her 'What are you doing sunday'. Ifyou score the date, before you hang up tell her 'I am really looking forward to spending time with you, at the very least we can always be friends'. That alone achieves two things. First, her guard will be down and the awkwardness of the first date will not be there. Secondly, she would be surprised cos she isn't used to boys wanting to be 'just friends' so that alone will make her think 'doesn't he find me attractive'. Before you know it, the date will be all about impressing you. When you are on the date, you should always have it at the back of your mind. You are the one selecting her and not the other way round. That will ease the pressure. Just be yourself and make her laugh. You'll learn more about the rapport from this thread. After the first date.. You'll now begin to flirt like never before.. Tease her, flirt with her... A lot. This way, she won't be able to friendzone you... Then you can build more rapport the way you do it then you'll strike. I have always thought asking a girl out like 'Can you be my GF' is corny... Make the right moment once and kiss her. No smooching no nothing, just kiss. Do that again.. And never feel comfortable at a stage... Always advance. If she kisses you more than once, she'll be the one to ask 'where do we stand' and if you probably put in all this work.. You'll want to keep her.

PS: Respect girls. No means NO..!! If you do everything right.. She'll eat you up herself. Every girl has that inner freak... I didn't read that anywhere... I saw it myself.
Nice one. I really do the gap thing. If I want to be with a girl and she wants friendzone me, I also cut off for a while and next time we are out together or alone, I hint her how attractive and appealing I find her.

With that she knows she turns me on and knows what I want. I don't go over the board to show desperation. I definitely don't waste time on a girl who doesn't want to give me some because she is definitely satisfying her self someway.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sike(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: wana drop a bomb. sth i wrote last year june. its like a script tho not meant to be followed routinely. pls use @ ur own discretion cos it can get any girl wet n tinkin abt u in a sexual way. make sure av done a gud work in rapport stage though. u can use it on fone, or one on one. i wik post it soon.
Oga, where's the BOMB?!

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2014
hustler anthem: ..wats ur name?
My name's Incrizz..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Wow, you really put your heart and time into this.
..your points made it clearer.
Your cool girl and I know hanging out with you will be 100% fun.
Thanks again.
Thanks.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Artless360(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Oga tedy der diz gal @my skul she in 200 level while m in 100::i rili lik her alot so it happenz we both stay @ d same area off campus i use d influnce my sis i gat talkin 2me even though it jux nrlm gist about skul most of d tym:::d problem nw is wen we went on oliday i called her nd told dt i hv somtin 2tel bt dt wil b wen we resume::sadi want to xprexx myslf)::she said ok:::nw m afraid on hw to put it 2her::
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Artless360(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2014
Oga tedy diz gal no wan free me o:::she jus d snd me msg for whatapps i told i cnt b frd wit her anymore if she refuse 2date my lil bro::2dayz ltr she called me nd said som1 is tryin 2force her 2luv::d problem nw is my lil bro is beginin 2tk it personal tinkin m tryin 2date her:::so i want 2stp been her frd :::advise plz:::diz in reference 2problem @page 24

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Artless360:
Oga tedy diz gal no wan free me o:::she jus d snd me msg for whatapps i told i cnt b frd wit her anymore if she refuse 2date my lil bro::2dayz ltr she called me nd said som1 is tryin 2force her 2luv::d problem nw is my lil bro is beginin 2tk it personal tinkin m tryin 2date her:::so i want 2stp been her frd :::advise plz:::diz in reference 2problem @page 24
Ditch that girl fast before she destroys your relationship with your brother. She isn't worth it.

She is forcing your brother to hate you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.