Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370837 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AdorableJosh(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Oh Lordy!!! This ranks high in my list of favourite threads on Nairaland. @Op you are really doing a swell job with this one. You guys helping out are simply amazing. One love ✌

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Artless360: Oga tedy der diz gal @my skul she in 200 level while m in 100::i rili lik her alot so it happenz we both stay @ d same area off campus i use d influnce my sis i gat talkin 2me even though it jux nrlm gist about skul most of d tym:::d problem nw is wen we went on oliday i called her nd told dt i hv somtin 2tel bt dt wil b wen we resume::sadi want to xprexx myslf)::she said ok:::nw m afraid on hw to put it 2her::
Remember build an understanding before expressing your feelings. My advice
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Been awhile i posted here.

There is somethin you shuld know wen u speak wit a gurl for d first time.

Lets look.at an exmple
.At one time, I started a convo this way↓↓

Me: hi,
She: hello .
Me: how are u today?
Her: fine ., ( frowns) and u?
Me: doing ok, just got back from work decided to com see u.
Her: me? I dont even know you.
Me: You're right, I am *** now u know my name ( extend hands for a shake and smiles)
Her: (shakes and smiles)

If you start that way ↑↑…I am.pretty sure she would tell u her name at that instant. Thats one point up for u.

The numba 1 rule of talking with a gurl for d first time is to totally avoid pickup lines, they get like a hundred of dat a year and they know it when u use them, they hate it!... there's two lines guys use always.but think it iznt a pickup line.

1. Can we be friends
2. I think I know u from somewhere "u look familiar."

Lets look at numba 1. Do you tink she is daft of Wat? She already know u re nt coming for friendship, u like her so y play smart wit her? U re deceivin yourself if u tink 10guys havnt said same thing to her dat month. You wont be surprised if I tell u she turned all ten down. A few still succeed with the " can we be frndz" thang. Trust me its old stuff, What if you aren't amongst the few?..

2. You look familiar. I used that long time ago and guess what she said to me?.
She: "I know, I look familiar to everyone. I look familiar to 5 different guys in school, I look familiar to your cousin, I look familiar to that guy you see walking there (points to one guy, probably he hit on her before I came along)...even your friend abroad I might look familiar to him."

It was funny but I was stunned at how many guys had approach her using the same statement, even my cousin.

Look at the conversion above, do you see one pick up line? But I got her name in less than 60sec without stressing, i even turned her frown to a smile within 60sec. I got her numba that day too and the ministry moved to the permanent site.

Check my signature. Ain't related to dating though.

On last.note: before approaching any gurl atall pls package yourself well. Dress well (matured way, dump d saggin.stuff its for kids), nice hair cut (not d kiddish style thin e.g mohawk), smile and look into her eyes when you speak that shows seriousness and confidence. Always make her laugh, they like the fun guy even during your first convo with her.

MONEY ISSUE B4 ND AFTER SHE SAYS YES.

*You must not be rich to get a gurl, this is very important. she shuld like you.for who u re.
*Also never spend on her if you havnt asked her out yet. I remembered a frnd, after d gurl ate his 2500 she told him am nt interested.
* never show her you earn alot when courting her, she might love your pocket not u.
* dont give her.money as a gift unless she ask for it, give gifts instead or better still give money only wen it is absolutely necessary and never give more than needed.

Damn, this Abuja weather is hot.
#Peace

11 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Artless360(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt:
Remember build an understanding before expressing your feelings. My advice

hw bro m so scare:::
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
helllp..!!!!...theres diz babe in ma area det i know kinda likes me,I've not talked to ha yet,#stil buildin d courage#
.so on diz day.she waz wit her fwends nd i passed by wit a bicycle.d handlebar was not good xo i ended on d floor.omo c embarrasement,i jus picked ma slf up made a joke sayin it waz their beeauty det captivated me.
The gist b say since det time i felt like i messed up ma chances,any way for me to get bAck in d game n still win her over??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Artless360:

hw bro m so scare:::
That is because you are interested in how to impress her. Forget about that. Hence you already know her, ask her for an early evening out. No lunches because you like her and want her to know you like her.

Taking her out in the evening shows you like her but focus on getting to know her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by EejaNla01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Eeja Nla01: Incrizz I appreciate you,and really enjoyed your contributions,we don't mind if u can also drop some hints/points that turns you(ladies) on and off like d1 u posted earlier on visiting a guys house........you are our lady o pls don't go wink kiss

My own prob is,I'm a kind of guy that has been perceived to be to be rich even though I'm not there yet,so I want to avoid being later dumped or. Changing their lovey attitude towards me when dey get to know I'm average....still an underG

Oga ted I also hail o!
sm1 should answer the qstn in between dz post
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Eeja Nla01: sm1 should answer the qstn in between dz post

Look for chicks who are comfortable and independent. Make sure she is working before chasing. As long as she isn't dependent on you, your levels won't fall.

Note you are searching for a girl who loves and believes in you. Someone who will spurr you to make it. So don't break your head if she leaves. If she does, she is not the one.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Eeja Nla01:
My own prob is,I'm a kind of guy that has been perceived to be to be rich even though I'm not there yet,so I want to avoid being later dumped or. Changing their lovey attitude towards me when dey get to know I'm average....still an underG
sm1 should answer the qstn in between dz post
Ok, maybe you should sight a scenario first. smiley

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
HOW I GOT HER ON HER BIRTHDAY ! ! !
I met this girl (name witheld for security reasons wink last year December and we wxchanged numbers. The problem was that i felt for her and in that meantime, my friend was dating her friend. In order not to be friendzoned, i took charge of the available resources and within the twinkle of an eye, i grabbed her!!! She is now mine.

Want to know how i took charge of the situation?

Ill tell ya.....
shocked *looks right and then left shocked
shocked is she on Nairaland shocked
I dont think so! I can NEVER invite her here!!! angry

Ok.... Let me fire on then....
Even if she is reading this, she would be smiling cool
Shoutout to her cos i love her so much!! kiss

during the 'familiarisation and introduction phase' of our then not yet established relationship, i was chatting her up with her friends of course. i learnt that her birthday was days away. shocked
I was so paralysed shocked
lshocked:oking at them like mumu!!!
We continued chatting for the day and that was all. Moral: know her b.date

On her birthday
'Twas around 5 in the evening when i remembered shocked my bad... sad
I quickly picked up ,y phone and rang her!
gbuuuu gbuuuuu, gbuuuuu gbuuuuuu!! Went the electronic cellular device called telephone grin
Her: Hellew! Who is this?, kiss
Me: (no salutation cool ) After you must have received all the illegal birthday messages, I would love to wish you in a genuine way with nasdaq number *the date*!
Her: please who is speaking
Me: im sorry, i cant tell you because if i do, i would have to kill you *gigs*.
Her: *laughs* please i will like to know who is speaking!! You know what? I like you (i was lyk shocked shocked shocked ) but please tell me who you are.

*Here, i pulled out a shrek slang.*

Me: i am Me, from far far away! cool
Her: please i would love it if i know who i am speaking with!
Me: thanks for the cake sha *didnt took any o, but i got the pix from my friend who was dating her friend*. I love that chocolate cake! Who made it?
Her: shocked shocked how did you know
Me: don't worry
Her: please now!
Me: you will kill me if i tell you!
Her: *dumbfoundedly stunned*
Me: can we talk extensively
Her: yes! Yes! Yes!
Me: i dont make night calls but i would love to stay awake if you promise to pick my call!
Her: no p!

**********to be continued***********

My fingers are aching! sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Girls in lock up mode.

FASTING TINZ
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Heyliesha(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Incrizz]
*clears throat* This is the kind of thing I like, lol, so with permission from OP, I shall speak.

You see we the ladies have suffered too much in the hands of some of you guys. I am not talking about bad stuff and heartbreak and all what not; but about romance.

All we want is romance (from the guy we like)

And romance is so easy to achieve with a lady.

All you need is:

i Rapport (finally understood it form teddy's explanation)
ii Patience
iii WORDS

The third is the most powerful and easiest way to get to a girls heart. (Mind you not anyhow words duh)

Rapport:Like I said, I understood this after OP explained it. I do feel it sometimes but didn't know what is was or, put a name to it. This is the most important stage to winning a girl's heart.

(If you read page 1-25 of this thread, you will understand what rapport is.)

I will have to give an example to explain.

No guy on a normal day could have tried this with me, and get away with it grin (a prim and proper lady like me)

But he could, because he had taken the time to develop a rapport.

And like someone one mentioned earlier on this thread, it is very important not to just develop a rapport with a girl, but to also chip in from time to time that you wanna love her, or want her in your life or that you like her or whatever.. so she doesn't friendzone you in the rapport stage.

I once went to visit a friend at home.
My bladder was so full but I was not at all ready to use the ladies.

From time to time, I would wince in pain.
He would ask me what's up.
I would reply, "my bladder is full."
He would then say, "go and ease yourself" and
I would reply, "no." Lol.
This circle continued till about the third time.
As he asked what,
and I was replying, "My bladder is.."
I, suddenly, felt someone yanking me off the bed!
Pushing me into the bathroom!!
And, locking the bathroom door!!!
I was still trying to understand what was going on when I heard a voice demanding, "ARE you done??!!!"
All I could do was burst into laughter.
And I gave him full 10points in my heart embarassed

So I think I can say that you can do almost anything you want with a girl, if you've got rapport with her grin

Patience:This is what I would like to call the key.

And by patience, I do not mean waiting till forever to speak to the girl so much so that, even when she's giving you enough green light, you still won't act up. Nah.

Even when guys are lined up behind her, "patience" is not waiting till the queue clears up.

Look at it this way:

You invite a girl you are feeling and, who you think is feeling you over to your house.

Do you know what goes on in our mind..?

First of all, know this, she was won over and has agreed to come to your house because so far, you have behaved yourself. Yes.
(As per you have not made any unacceptable overtures to her.)
So, she feels safe and she comes.

Now, the moment we are in your house, and there's even no body else at home, our guards go up! We become alert.
All this happens subconsciously.
But because you haven't misbehaved before, we try to relax, and laugh and chat along.

You are going to score huge points at this stage with your gurl, if you don't make any sex-ual attempts at her.
Do you know why?
Because that's what every other guy does.
They always make overtures when we go to their house. And, force us to try do stuff.
You acting different, would further break down her walls and cause her to relax and develop more feelings for you.

Now imagine doing this a third, fourth and fifth time of inviting her over to your house!!
Do you know what will happen..?

I'll tell you: she herself will pounce on you grin

If you play this patience game well enough, you begin to hear stuff like,
"You don't even hug me, why?"
"You don't even touch me, why?"
She would be the one leaving her chair to come squeeze herself in yours grin

Signaling that she's ready.
Erm..don't just wait for her to make this move duh.
Read her. Study her. Try to know your babe..not just for sex signals
If you think she's ready for a tight hug, you could open your arm to her.
If the rapport is strong enough, she'd walk into it.
Forget kissing.
Just concentrate on giving her a 5minutes hug.
That means a whole lot more to us.

That's is when you should begin to test what she is ready for: a hug? A kiss? A Smooch?
But never sex outright, okay. She may allow you have your way, but she would dislike you. And move on to the next guy she feels has enough love for her when she gets the next opportunity.

Sex never makes a lady yours. For a while she might be by your side because she is emotionally bound to you but it may wear off with time. If she's ready and your ready, then it's beautiful.
Work hard for your love.

It is very important to continue to pour out your heart to her and toast her even when your are trying your best not to touch.
And do you think we don't notice? We do. We know guys who respect us. And we score them or open the door of our heart further to them.

Mind you guys, I am not talking about a one night stand, or a fling. I am talking about that special gurl you feel you want to develop something real with.

Words:
Words are to a woman what seeing is to a man.

You know the way sight moves you concerning a woman?
That's the way words move us concerning a man.

That is what most players have. Words.

You are not a player.
Agreed.
But you got to use words to rap your gurl up.
I am talking about that gurl who is already feeling your swag.

BUT, that does not mean that every guys' words would move us.
( Just the way you are not pleased by the sight of every woman.)

It's very important you woo us. Woo as in toast.

And what do I mean by Woo/Words/toast ?

The most potent WORDS are how you feel.

For example;
If a gurl you've never talked to walks towards you,
and the first thing that caught your attention about her is her yellow hair band grin

saying what you are feeling at that point in time would score you huge points.

If you liked it that it made her look like a Chinese, saying something like,

"hello, I love your hair band it makes you look like a beautiful chinese" as she walks by without bothering to stop her, would score you points if you hope to chat her up some other time.

Because that's how you feel, she would feel it too.

We feel what you feel, when you say it in words.

And, we don't like it at all when you stand and beckon us to come to you.
It makes us feel like you don't have any regard for us, like we are not respectable persons.

But when you run up to us or walk up to us or walk with us at our pace, we notice and like you more.

There is a difference between getting a gurl to love you and getting her to fall in love with you.

Wooing is that difference
Wooing means telling a gurl how you truly feel.

You got to woo her with your feelings..with how you truly feel, even if it awkward.

Don't say, "I like you" when it's not like but lust that you feel.

A guy who has developed some rapport with me would score more points with me if he says,

"babes I lust for you"
If that's what he is feeling (because I would feel it too), than just saying I like you.
But, I still won't go to bed with you just because I know you lust for me and I am now dating you!!
(She got to be ready before you make that "sex-ual move"wink

But if I am not feeling that energy from you and you've got only an imaginary rapport with me and you tell me you are lusting after me, you are done for. Lol.

Words of how you truly feel to a lady, will connect you faster with a lady you have developed rapport with.

Just take things nice and really slow.

[/quot......100 likes for you #i lust u..cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by MattMelty: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Artless360:
Oga tedy diz gal no wan free me o:::she jus d snd me msg for whatapps i told i cnt b frd wit her anymore if she refuse 2date my lil bro::2dayz ltr she called me nd said som1 is tryin 2force her 2luv::d problem nw is my lil bro is beginin 2tk it personal tinkin m tryin 2date her:::so i want 2stp been her frd :::advise plz:::diz in reference 2problem @page 24
My lil advice... Run forget ur shoes for d girl. If she persists & u feel it's becoming too much of a pressure on u, call ur younger bro & tell him what'sup before he starts thinking u r tryna betray him. It won't b nice to loose his trust for u cos of a lady, it won't at all. Jst my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by EejaNla01(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt:
Look for chicks who are comfortable and independent. Make sure she is working before chasing. As long as she isn't dependent on you, your levels won't fall.
Note you are searching for a girl who loves and believes in you. Someone who will spurr you to make it. So don't break your head if she leaves. If she does, she is not the one.
thanks Bro

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tokiniofficial(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God I bookmarked dis thread grin

Una welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Aspireahead(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
tokiniofficial: Thank God I bookmarked dis thread grin

Una welcome back
am telling u

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by himike247(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Discover How To ATTRACT ANY WOMAN & Get The Phone Number Of Any Girl You Like Within 7 Minutes Of Meeting Her. Visit here http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com to download YOUR COPY of the FREE REPORT.

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bollarcash(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
udemzy_udex:

ask if she have a bf... don't date a girl who is already in a relationship

How about when she admits she has a bf and agrees to date you but asks u not to be jealous
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
bollarcash:

How about when she admits she has a bf and agrees to date you but asks u not to be jealous
That doesn't make any sense broñññu see fire still dey put ur hand
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daakins(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2014
hello guys nd everybody..dis is ur home boy...George..wanna seek ur advice here..i asked a girl out and her response was ,i am speechless. another time wen i talked with her on the phone,her response was that we will talk about it later..later i sent her text messages reminding her of my affection and love for her and that she should be my girlfriend; her response was that***she did not reply becus she dont know what to tell me**.and m confused and dont know what to do next cus i really love dis girl. guys ,i need your advices...... (this girl is a younger sister of my best friend.am asking her out for a serious relationship and not just to play around..hope you all get the picture)

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
thnkGod dz didnt wipe out as a result of d hurricane dat hit NL...... Bin a while peepz, bros tedy hw life na
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tracybanger: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Looking for honest and trustworthy lady for a serious relationship and you can reach me through my phone number lol 07066280522 Femi...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
tracybanger: Looking for honest and trustworthy lady for a serious relationship and you can reach me through my phone number lol 07066280522 Femi...

Wake up...bro..no chick is gona call u. U don't need to do dis. C'mon..man. It sucks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
chidexxy007: thnkGod dz didnt wipe out as a result of d hurricane dat hit NL...... Bin a while peepz, bros tedy hw life na
...am bk now bro...ready to drop new tips

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
daakins: hello guys nd everybody..dis is ur home boy...George..wanna seek ur advice here..i asked a girl out and her response was ,i am speechless. another time wen i talked with her on the phone,her response was that we will talk about it later..later i sent her text messages reminding her of my affection and love for her and that she should be my girlfriend; her response was that***she did not reply becus she dont know what to tell me**.and m confused and dont know what to do next cus i really love dis girl. guys ,i need your advices...... (this girl is a younger sister of my best friend.am asking her out for a serious relationship and not just to play around..hope you all get the picture)

u r pushing her, stop doing dat. To cut it short..just act like her bf..she will get d message if u play the game ryt. A girl doesn't av to say yes or no..smtimes.

Cheers
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tokiniofficial(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Teddy why you stop posting na?

xxxtedyxxx:

u r pushing her, stop doing dat. To cut it short..just act like her bf..she will get d message if u play the game ryt. A girl doesn't av to say yes or no..smtimes.

Cheers
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
tokiniofficial: Teddy why you stop posting na?

been very tight and busy...nysc tins....u know na..teaching teaching everyday...but thank God..we r on hols now. Thanx for stopping buy...bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Wiinnd(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tedy, shebi u don finish NYSC abi? How many Goals u score na. Come tell us abt u Sexcapades. Meanwhile, i've got some little issues. I went to make some transactions at my bank. Dat day, i was looking good, i mean i was just tunshed up sha.Xo on the queue, i saw one shawrie standing in front of a woman b4 me. She looked a bit matured than me though. So,as i was filling my teller, i observed she was ''side looking'' at me. Some how i got to make my transactions b4 her,so i walked out from the bank. Then it came to my senses '' why don't wait an chat up wit diz chick?''. Xo i come dy form say i wan withdraw money from ATM. Na e my mind kum fail me oo. So i came out of the bank Gate. As God cud have it, she kum dy my bck dy follow me, i gather mind again, it failed again. But, to my surprise,she just said ''excuse me, can u help me wit my bag'' wit a smiling face. To cut short story long, we tok same bus, headed same direction, and i collected her numba. But, i observd dat all through, i didn't even know d rite convo to say. And the 1st time i called her, it was WAR btw myself and my phone. I jux come dy looseguard.I go like mk she be my Babe.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: ...am bk now bro...ready to drop new tips
pls do, its long overdue, any wlcm bk
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by EejaNla01(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
LOL@ Wind

it ain't easy atimes it should even be easier the babe made it easy for you...
with time your confidence level will start rising and u ill be talking to her as though she is your daughter

make things fast by flirting and being fun to her else she friend zones you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.