Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371124 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
vizboy:
her matter just tire me,

i meet the babe for sch we dey the same deprt.

i been one use gentle man style for her nai she carry me drop for brotherzone as she fine out say we be same local government but different village.

she dey kiss me, dey even romance me join but no they let me reach promise land and they even call me her brother on top.

i don warn the babe tire,everybody for my class think say we dey date so because of that other babe dey back down for me.

i tell her on sunday say i don tire say i wan move on she dey tell me say no be like that.

her matter just scatt
er my head

what should i do
. Move on my guy..and stop wasting ur time with her. There r thousands of chick out there for u.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Olayinkaji(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Sorry for d late reply. Nysc go gree me post again.

Understanding emotional investment is key. Itz what's makes or mar the attraction u have for a chick. If u wana turn d scale, den u just need to stop acting like oda guys. Also..focus on abundance..game like 5 chicks @ d same time. Don't just date only one girl. It kills ur game. Date like 5-6 girls @ d same time. It makes u better @ d game, and u don't get worked up, wen one bleeps up..or flakes on u. U just need to call d odas...and ur game is back on.

Only abundance will tilt the emotional investment scale in ur favour.

Also..not replying early wen u receive her message counts, dts if u r chatting, don't rush ur chats, calm down n relax, u av options, she is not the most important tin in ur life. So chill..and don't always reply quickly.

On the contrary, if she is telling u sth emotional, or sth dat makes her feel heartbroken or sad, den ur promp reply will be needed.

hmm, tanx man... Let the GAME BEGIN angry... E ku nysc

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vizboy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
. Move on my guy..and stop wasting ur time with her. There r thousands of chick out there for u.

thanks boss for the advice.

After all man still get 1 side chick for ground
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
For those with long distance relationship. Always focus on meeting up. Wen u get a girls nbr, she always wonders what kind of guy r u gona be. Are u gona be like the ten previous guys dat she just gave her nbr too?..or r u gona be different. Always be pushing d limit with girls. Use future projection, and talk about tins u guys r gona be doing wen u meet, talk about ow much u wana see her looking sexy in a pair of tyt jeans, and white top, with her hair falling down d sides of her face..joking tell her u r gona kiss, bite her hair, and even knock her head. Talk about ow close u guys wud av been after 6months of dating. Just be vague. Don't make any clear plans. Be partially serious wen u do dis.

U instill a sense of trust in her dis way. Dat u aint just coming to eat from her honey pot and walk away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xamiel: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
[

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xamiel: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Ooops..sorry bro..u just got ur self friendzone.

U jumped straight to stage 3 without doing much on stage one and 2.
U don't ask a girl out, wen u avent generated attraction stuffs. And doing some more work on rapport.. After dat u can den close her.

I don't even advice guys to ask babes out, being dier bfs and all dat shit. Just act like her bf. If she is attracted, she will comply and start acting like ur girl. Its dat easy. If she has a bf already, den she will bring it up @ a point..dat shows u av game. But if a girl just friendzones u..dat means u avent done enuf work on stage 1.

I will suggest u lay back..and go back to attraction stuffs, dats teasing, humour, nicknaming her etc, den u can do bit of rapport, knowing her much beta, and letting her know a bit of u too. After dat.u can begin acting like her guy. Don't ask her out again.

I'm just glad my situation can still be fixed. I went through a few pages of this thread and I think I found some real helpful stuff. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by EejaNla01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Its a big plus, pics of u aving fun with oda girls..esp cute ones..is a big plus, and it always turn the attraction scale in ur favour. Girls love it wen they know oda cute girls like U. This one doesn't need much explanation
God bless you,i know a guru in this game will get my point.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vickers95(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2014
nice work everybody... learnt a few things
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bruich76(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Going out there approaching girls on your own time is "default" if you want to improve wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fejikudz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
op,abeg i nid small help.. op,are u on bbm
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tolustar(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
you doing great @poster
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt:
Glad you had fun and happy new year. I got a question for you. There is this chick who stood by me during my darkest time in life. She helped me get through the pain.

After that time, we became close but in a friendly way, not intimately. We hang out a lot and confide with each other. I have grown to like her.

Lately, she has fixed 3 meetings and failed to show. What bothers me is that she fixed the dates. When I call her, she is so excited and happy. The same vibe as before but she fixes dates and doesn't show up or cancels.

What do you think is the problem.

Hey buddy and everyone here. I have a problem. I am not used to approaching beautiful ladies in open public places and I seem to have been meeting them in just that spot lately but missing. I really need help.

I was at a spot, the center of my city and have missed 2 solid chances of getting these ladies... for which I often hate myself for minutes later with regrets.

Case 1: I was at a spot where I wanted to buy CD and I noticed the dark smooth skinned beauty. As soon as I got there, I noticed her beauty few seconds delayed and my mind was still processing the thoughts when she left. Considering its the center of the city, it was often very crowded. I missed her. However I met the CD seller and he said that the she does come around and that I should give him my number. I did and I collected his own too. The CD seller seems to know a bit about her though.

I have called him on several times to know if he has seen her. NO SHOW and its almost a week now.

Case 2: This light skinned damsel was racking through the CDs for more than 30 minutes, directly opposite where I saw the girl in case 1, just a few meters apart. I was processing the thoughts but left.

The 2 cases were cause by my in ability to make a move I am not a good talker when it comes to women or how to strike conversation. How to initiate the convo, what words to use...

and mind you, these was in a crowded public place.

I need help to in case I meet such damsels in places... thanks.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by aekanem: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Guys in the house, you can date any girl of your choice. Go here to know how https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com/products/24997/how-to-get-your-ex-back/

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2014
hapi xmass folks... boss teddy pls o ur man needs ur help and very urgently guy... please use my signature... ad me on bbm or whatsapp since u cnt share urz here
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Gbaxyll: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
hiii to d bosses hia.......I've gone through d FMA stage, currently on d C (close) stage with this girl I like . I expressed ma feelings to her and she said # I have a bf and I like him soo much ! ofcos that's d reply I expected from her, I just kept closing in on her ( behaving like I'm her bf already ). JUst last nyt while we were chatting, she said she wanna clarify something and asked #we're still friends, ryt ?? . I said ofcos and still teased her bout ma feelings towards her. she was like let's just b friends and later said # am a xtian . Ma prob is that do I have a chance with her ( she's caring, calls me and all) ? I'm a Muslim and she's a xtian, is that an hiderance?? # she says she has a bf buh felt comfortable around me. wah do u think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kennyman20(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Gbaxyll post=29191941]hiii to d bosses hia.......I've gone through d FMA stage, currently on d C (close) stage with this girl I like . I expressed ma feelings to her and she said # I have a bf and I like him soo much ! ofcos that's d reply I expected from her, I just kept closing in on her ( behaving like I'm her bf already ). JUst last nyt while we were chatting, she said she wanna clarify something and asked #we're still friends, ryt ?? . I said ofcos and still teased her bout ma feelings towards her. she was like let's just b friends and later said # am a xtian . Ma prob is that do I have a chance with her ( she's caring, calls me and all) ? I'm a Muslim and she's a xtian, is that an hiderance?? # she says she has a bf buh felt comfortable around me. wah do u think?[/quote

u gonna keep trying bro.. She's into u already and u've won already.. Just step up ur game and also upgrade ur sense of humor and do things that'll make u stand out when compared with his bf. Like sending her a text when she's asleep. Something like: just had to check up on u, to check if u got urself covered to ensure that beautiful skin of urs doesnt isnt a victim of those hazardous mosquito bites. So, here's me covering u with a blanket. Sleep well sweety.

All the best bro..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
fxbot:

Hey buddy and everyone here. I have a problem. I am not used to approaching beautiful ladies in open public places and I seem to have been meeting them in just that spot lately but missing. I really need help.

I was at a spot, the center of my city and have missed 2 solid chances of getting these ladies... for which I often hate myself for minutes later with regrets.

Case 1: I was at a spot where I wanted to buy CD and I noticed the dark smooth skinned beauty. As soon as I got there, I noticed her beauty few seconds delayed and my mind was still processing the thoughts when she left. Considering its the center of the city, it was often very crowded. I missed her. However I met the CD seller and he said that the she does come around and that I should give him my number. I did and I collected his own too. The CD seller seems to know a bit about her though.

I have called him on several times to know if he has seen her. NO SHOW and its almost a week now.

Case 2: This light skinned damsel was racking through the CDs for more than 30 minutes, directly opposite where I saw the girl in case 1, just a few meters apart. I was processing the thoughts but left.

The 2 cases were cause by my in ability to make a move I am not a good talker when it comes to women or how to strike conversation. How to initiate the convo, what words to use...

and mind you, these was in a crowded public place.

I need help to in case I meet such damsels in places... thanks.

U r putting too much effort. The first thing you need to start doing is pushing your comfort zone. The best way to do something that u r scared of doing is to just do it. U don't have to focus on being perfect. Just be feed-back oriented.

So..next time. Just do the approach. Forget about the approach anxiety you are gona feel. That's normal. Its normal to feel a little fear when you want to approach a cute girl, but what is abnormal is not acting despite that fear. When you make a move, irrespective of this fear, you push your comfort zone farther. That's how we learn and improve.

So next time. Just use a simple situational opener.." Hi, so u r here to get cds..or sth" or ask about what kind of films or musics she listens too..
U don't even av to look @ her wen saying it, just be going about ur biz, den drop ur line.

U can then take things from there. If u read pages 0-12. U will know what I mean.

Don't feel the fear, that is what makes the approach awkward. Its not about the success, or getting her number. Its about improving and perfecting this area of your life.

Forget failure or rejection. Do the approach. If u know how to do simple transition. Then You r good to Go
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbaxyll:
hiii to d bosses hia.......I've gone through d FMA stage, currently on d C (close) stage with this girl I like . I expressed ma feelings to her and she said # I have a bf and I like him soo much ! ofcos that's d reply I expected from her, I just kept closing in on her ( behaving like I'm her bf already ). JUst last nyt while we were chatting, she said she wanna clarify something and asked #we're still friends, ryt ?? . I said ofcos and still teased her bout ma feelings towards her. she was like let's just b friends and later said # am a xtian . Ma prob is that do I have a chance with her ( she's caring, calls me and all) ? I'm a Muslim and she's a xtian, is that an hiderance?? # she says she has a bf buh felt comfortable around me. wah do u think?

She is already attracted to u. Forget story. Leave religion out of dis. If u don't make it an issue, she obviously won't. No girl likes to be considered cheap or easy, so obvious resistance she is giving u is necessary.

I just u do something intimate..look her in d eyes and kiss her. Dat will make u cross any boundry she is creating mentally.

She is attracted to u. So remain consistent and persevere.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Fxbot everyday you go out approach a random girl you know and talk to her without any intentions in your mind.
Don't think too much, just move.. Don't bother about what you will say, you're already good with words. Saying junk will help you sef as long as it's funny.

I got over mine with intensive field lectures from a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Xxxted what's your view on a girl you are gaming calling you. Most times when I am trying to get a girl, it's as if I am the one doing all the calling and she barely calls.

Besides I have a patience issue whenever I think about how long stage 1 and 2 take.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Gbaxyll: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2014
tanx Kenny and teddy!! you both are mouthed....
sincerely, I've bn thinking of backing off buh with your encouragement, ma energy is rekindled.
thanks once more!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Aabee(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
@xxxtedyxxx, i need ur help. Hv bn frnd wit ths gal 4over 4yrs, but eventually snappd out of d friendzone by asking her out after her breakup. Her reactns towards me became negative and i had 2distance myself from her. But for over a week now when we meet in church, her reactns hv bcome positive up to d point of eating from d same biscuit that i ate from. Though, av stl maintaind d distance. I really love ths gal. What should i do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
WackyJ1:
Fxbot everyday you go out approach a random girl you know and talk to her without any intentions in your mind.
Don't think too much, just move.. Don't bother about what you will say, you're already good with words. Saying junk will help you sef as long as it's funny.

I got over mine with intensive field lectures from a friend.
seconded
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
WackyJ1:
Xxxted what's your view on a girl you are gaming calling you. Most times when I am trying to get a girl, it's as if I am the one doing all the calling and she barely calls.

Besides I have a patience issue
whenever I think about how long stage 1 and 2 take.

U r having inner game issue. U need to develop ur mental state asap. Wen u r doing all d calling n texting, dat means u r d one doing all d investment. The person who is less invested in a relationship or convo..is d the one in control. Hence, the babes/girls will be in control while u do all d work. This can be overcomed with gud attraction material. Stage 1. Gud sense of humour, showing ur sense of worth, that u aint needy or desperate. It can also be overcomed by passing through the route of abundance. Asin, start gaming lots of girls.

As regards ur patience..u just need to work on dat. Relax and don't always react. If u av more dan one option, u r gona be more patient, and u won't need to prove ur sef or become more invested to get the girls.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Aabee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

U r having inner game issue. U need to develop ur mental state asap. Wen u r doing all d calling n texting, dat means u r d one doing all d investment. The person who is less invested in a relationship or convo..is d the one in control. Hence, the babes/girls will be in control while u do all d work. This can be overcomed with gud attraction material. Stage 1. Gud sense of humour, showing ur sense of worth, that u aint needy or desperate. It can also be overcomed by passing through the route of abundance. Asin, start gaming lots of girls.

As regards ur patience..u just need to work on dat. Relax and don't always react. If u av more dan one option, u r gona be more patient, and u won't need to prove ur sef or become more invested to get the girls.
Bro, waitng 4ur response
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Jamieb(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

As regards ur patience..u just need to work on dat. Relax and don't always react. If u av more dan one option, u r gona be more patient, and u won't need to prove ur sef or
more invested to get the girls.
Seriously need your help about this girl that am seriously in love with. I tend to get emotional sent I see her.I need to talk to you on watsapp pls. Not just about this but about other issues. Thanks. I will mail you now if you don't mind
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bandeco(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
I must commend you Teddy for creating such a wonderful thread and I must say I have been an ardent follower right from day one.

There is this damsel I met about two months ago. Employing ur tips on this thread worked so well for me dat I got my first kiss the first day we hooked up on a date. This chick was so invested that if a day passes by without me calling her. she complains( she do call me too). She spends quality time with me and anytime we have the opportunity we do kiss and smooch like hell. (Remaining to bleep her).

Now, we are on holiday in Lagos and her behaviour recently just got to underscore the erratic nature of the feminine gender. For a month now we went on vacation she has flash me just once but do complain I don't call her whenever we chat on whatsApp. I was like u don't flash not to talk of call so is it my sole duty now to be doing the calling( I didn't say this to her hearing o). But recently I tried to reach her on phone she ignores my call and don't call bk. I send her countless SMS/IM she doesn't respond.

Now bro, What went wrong? How am I Gona revive and spice up this affair cos its no longer potent. And pls advice me on what to do. Happy new year to all especially Teddy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by cozy7(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
2Awesome:
I am a learner ooooo. Nothing will make me happier than having a big booty girl as a gift from santa. What I want for december is a big booty girl.
HABA! THOUGHT YOU JUST SAID YOU'RE A LEARNER, THEN Y DO U DESIRE "A BIG BOOTY GIRL"? Y DONT U START FROM D SLIM, TINY, LOCAL N TIMID ONES FOR PRACTICE.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fuoski(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
@op u are really a good job thumbs up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Teddy u better create a PDF file wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by upros(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
A female friend saw a naked pics of a man on my fone.. i dont knw how it happen ...wat should i do nw... so confused...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
upros:
A female friend saw a naked pics of a man on my fone.. i dont knw how it happen ...wat should i do nw... so confused...

wow..bro..dts serious oh. shocked shocked

The only thing u can do is tell her u gave ur phone to someone else to browse with.

This is serious matter oh, and the way you handle it counts...

Guys in the house..what do u think pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.