Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370841 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
milinda:
Nice thread OP, wanna knw if u got tip fr girls too because d ones ere re mostly guys'. Anyway i av ds cute friend of mine(guy) and he jx broke up wit his gf who is a cheat. we ve been friends for a long tym nd i dont knw his ex in person. i jx want how to get him to feel diff abt like cos i really do love him.
Thanks. Yea..I got tip for girls too..but it depends on what's d girl's goal. What's she aiming for?

First thing u need to do about ur friend...is to let em know u care. Don't over do it tho...u know d usual off and on thing which girls use to keep guys on their toes. Have u told him u love him?..well don't..not yet...u just need to be there for him..and make him forget his ex..ow u gona do dat?..well..memories...

To make smone forget sth..give him fresh new memories.. Stuffs about dates, what both of u can do togeda, dreams for the future, aspirations etc. Building up a relationship is about mutual commitment.

Thankx for stopping by babe.

Cheers.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fkhalifa:
lool bro
atall,there is this girl that hardly replies my chat,after some weeks, now shes ready to meet me anytime i so wish...
thereby giving me the mentality of being very patience till God knows when i ill start getting welcomed from ladies

bro any new tips for guys?
well thank ur stars. Think about what u just started doing, maybe a behaviour..something that made her decide to meet u. Well..u need to maintain that pattern. Don't change ur state of mind. Keep behaving d same way.. Don't rush it.plan d date well..and be cool. Don't forget...humour..and av a goal..@ d end of d date...a kiss or a bleep?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by milinda(f): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=xxxtedyxxx post=31928468]
What's she aiming for?
Have u told him u love him?..

i really do wanna a future with him. am i to jx say it plain to him dat i love him cos we do xchange such words as complements
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
fxbot:
Cut her some slack buddy. Leave her. You have told her your mind. The thing is that VIRTUALLY all girls build a defensive wall when you say: "can we date, or I wanna date you" They get all defensive and give you an almost programmed reflexive reply: "I can't date you, we are like brothers and sisters, I will think about it, I don't know, I have a boyfriend (when they don't have)" blah blah.

So what do you do, leave her and focus on something more important to you. What's important to you? Only you can answer that question. do you like games? spend time playing games. Do you like reading books? spend time reading books etc. You get the drift?

What many guys do is that they play around as many as 3-5 girls so that once one messes up, they focus attention on another. It helps you a lot. I lost guard and focus of this rule and I have messed up pretty badly in the last few days. My bro wackyj1 had to reboot my memory. So, bro... get as many girls as you can so that just as in this case that she says she can't date you, you focus attention on another.

when she doesn't hear from you anymore she will start flashing or calling you. I had done this before without even knowing that its the rule. How I lost guard of this rule and mess up my chances is what I can't explain.

You are likely friendzoned already so the game changer that can remove you from that zone is when you stay away from her for MONTHS... if you come back, you can start afresh on a different memory lane.

Yea,av also done that b4.A friend of mine even told me once but don't know y am still dz way.As 4 having other gals,I do av oda gals,3 oda gals to be specific but any tym I try tinking of den just to clear her off my mind,it doesn't work.Recently she came visiting at my& if I should say d truth,I was boring to her,didn't move close,no much contact.talked to her 4rm length.wen she finally left she got rly angry wit me dat I made her feel lyk she z not appealing because i do tell her of gals dat came &we had fun&even kissed.I asked her out after dz but her ques was still dsame.
Av reduced my attachment to her,she does most of d calling gan though we still chat& I remember her once telling me dz word " d reason am still talking to u even yl I say I can't date u is cos half of me wants u but d oda half doesn't want u because all guys seem fakish to me now"
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
well thank ur stars. Think about what u just started doing, maybe a behaviour..something that made her decide to meet u. Well..u need to maintain that pattern. Don't change ur state of mind. Keep behaving d same way.. Don't rush it.plan d date well..and be cool. Don't forget...humour..and av a goal..@ d end of d date...a kiss or a bleep?

Teddy,Plz reply my posts. av sent two now &I avnt gotten any reply 4rm u
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
iamdeclan:

Yea,av also done that b4.A friend of mine even told me once but don't know y am still dz way.As 4 having other gals,I do av oda gals,3 oda gals to be specific but any tym I try tinking of den just to clear her off my mind,it doesn't work.Recently she came visiting at my& if I should say d truth,I was boring to her,didn't move close,no much contact.talked to her 4rm length.wen she finally left she got rly angry wit me dat I made her feel lyk she z not appealing because i do tell her of gals dat came &we had fun&even kissed.I asked her out after dz but her ques was still dsame.
Av reduced my attachment to her,she does most of d calling gan though we still chat& I remember her once telling me dz word " d reason am still talking to u even yl I say I can't date u is cos half of me wants u but d oda half doesn't want u because all guys seem fakish to me now"
*smiles* wackyj1 said this to me yesterday as we chatted and you just proved him right! He told me you have gotten her but just haven't realized it yet. At this point, don't ask her the question anymore.

You, right now you have to prove yourself to her. Start acting like her boyfriend and stop asking her to date you.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2015
iamdeclan stop listening to what that girl is telling you with her mouth and start listening to what that girl is telling you with her actions.

She calls you..
She visits you.
She gets jealous when she sees you with other girls
She gets angry when you don't make moves on her

You want a girlfriend but you don't know what a girlfriend looks like or does.

You want her as your girlfriend but you have Friendzone her. Very soon she will return the favour.

Take the lead, don't be afraid or hesitant, run her package.. Kiss her, call her, bleep her. You guys are dating, forget formality.
She wants you. Take her!!

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
WackyJ1:
iamdeclan stop listening to what that girl is telling you with her mouth and start listening to what that girl is telling you with her actions.

She calls you..
She visits you.
She gets jealous when she sees you with other girls
She gets angry when you don't make moves on her

You want a girlfriend but you don't know what a girlfriend looks like or does.

You want her as your girlfriend but you have Friendzone her. Very soon she will return the favour.

Take the lead, don't be afraid or hesitant, run her package.. Kiss her, call her, bleep her. You guys are dating, forget formality.
She wants you. Take her!!

Hmmm.. tanks,guess u are right cos she said something lyk "u wia v.boring dat day&I won't be telling u dz if I didn't know are not d boring type" she even kip saying d words "u wia boring,&I don't do boring guys" thou she says dz in a playful way but d way she says it recently makes me bliv dia z a msg dia. She suddenly started using sweet words yl talking to me lyk calling me baby,swthrt,my love.thou she uses dz b4 but just seldomly.. D fact dat she also told me dat I me dat I made her remember her prev bf by being boring dat day made me bliv I mite b lacking in sometin she xpects 4rm me..
Well,tanks bro,I get wia am missing.will rectify tinz.
Tanks again
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
sadly:
*smiles* wackyj1 said this to me yesterday as we chatted and you just proved him right! He told me you have gotten her but just haven't realized it yet. At this point, don't ask her the question anymore.

You, right now you have to prove yourself to her. Start acting like her boyfriend and stop asking her to date you.

Tanks bro,always blivd I mite b d 1 lacking in some aspects cos d way she was dat nite after she left my place,she was emotional & said d a word lyk "am pushing her away"& she was lyk I should prove her importance. she has even turned it to her daily activities to send her pix to me everyday.. All dz made me bliv I am d one lacking in sometin.. tanks a lot 4 ya help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
wat could make her to stop picking or calls abruptly.....
please i need advice on hw to go about it..
thx any1
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CollinsSam(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
iamdeclan:

Plz,I need a reply to what am about to say co am going crazy now.
What dies a girl mean when she keeps insisting she can't date u but gets jealous wen she sees u wit oda gals,calls u up to 3 tyms a day,even call during extra cool sometyms and tells u abt all guys dat asks her out/dose dat she goes on a date with...Don't understand her &I rly love her..
N.B her reasons 4 insisting we can't date includes
1)U are my friend
2)all guys seem fakish to me now(because her last relationship hurt are rly well)
3)we are in same level&our future isn't sure cos u mite not b ready 4 marriage wen I am.
But recently,she told me dat she wanna 4get abt d level issh&go 4 any guy dat seem appealing to her.
Pls do u tink she z friend zoning me?? I need a reply quickly

Bro, she has given u go ahead... All u av stated here means GREEN LIGHT from HER... Put ursef in the character and start playing ur role bro.
The point is..u need to show romantic interest first, proving your sef as a potential boyfriend material. The asking out part becomes easy for you. Since u av
already shown her what your capable of.

See also loves you buh dont wanna say it to u.
Start acting like her bf.
You'll realise what i'm saying when u do... My 2kobo.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
why wouldn't she pick my calls anymore.....

been friends with this girl for quite sometime now though she doesn't call me regularly same with me but anytime i call, we get along well.
been a long time we talked though(more than 1 month) so i decided to call her but to my greatest surprise she has refused to pick my calls or call me back for the past 3days and i am confused as to why this sudden change in her behaviour..
can anyone please suggest way on how to make her pick my call at least as i don't won't to use a diiferent nunber let me know this reason as to why because her silence is killing me..
thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
chidexxy007:
why wouldn't she pick my calls anymore.....

been friends with this girl for quite sometime now though she doesn't call me regularly same with me but anytime i call, we get along well.
been a long time we talked though(more than 1 month) so i decided to call her but to my greatest surprise she has refused to pick my calls or call me back for the past 3days and i am confused as to why this sudden change in her behaviour..
can anyone please suggest way on how to make her pick my call at least as i don't won't to use a diiferent nunber let me know this reason as to why because her silence is killing me..
thanks
in my opinion, and according to the best of the information you made available, its either you're suffering from long distance relationship, or from not being meticulous. If you see each regularly (which i don't think is happening), find a way of travelling back in time, to the point that you both were into each other. If not, then you should simply forget her and move on-except she is on platforms like whatsapp or facebook or bbm. If she's on this, edit her picture and put the word missing, please call 08021111111. Sounds childish? You can use gone too soon. She'll holla asap.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
I thought I should share this ebook for u to read and I bet it will cover the game

http://www.getinhermind.com/Get In Her Mind,Get In Her Bed Ebook Edition.pdf
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigt2:
in my opinion, and according to the best of the information you made available, its either you're suffering from long distance relationship, or from not being meticulous. If you see each regularly (which i don't think is happening), find a way of travelling back in time, to the point that you both were into each other. If not, then you should simply forget her and move on-except she is on platforms like whatsapp or facebook or bbm. If she's on this, edit her picture and put the word missing, please call 08021111111. Sounds childish? You can use gone too soon. She'll holla asap.
yea... its a long distance thingy, matter of fact we only see each oda wen we're on hols and am not travelling home ds easter. your suggestion would av been grt if only she is d social network type... bin over 3months she showed up on whatsapp(she uses an android phone though)... she prefers texting dunno why though.
I really do care abt her but ds behaviour its quite strange, if only she could pick her call so as to tell me how/why she developed such character. Wanted to text her 2day but couldn't come up wit wat to tell her.... am just confused
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
chidexxy007:

yea... its a long distance thingy, matter of fact we only see each oda wen we're on hols and am not travelling home ds easter. your suggestion would av been grt if only she is d social network type... bin over 3months she showed up on whatsapp(she uses an android phone though)... she prefers texting dunno why though.
I really do care abt her but ds behaviour its quite strange, if only she could pick her call so as to tell me how/why she developed such character. Wanted to text her 2day but couldn't come up wit wat to tell her.... am just confused
pull the plug on her. Through the text. Tell her you're raising your standards and you don't think you can tag around any more. Better still, you can use your own silence to make peace. If something is your's let it go. If it comes back, then it's yours. If it doesn't, it was never your's in the first place. NoTime for a long thing. It's called bit ch dependency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigt2:
pull the plug on her. Through the text. Tell her you're raising your standards and you don't think you can tag around any more. Better still, you can use your own silence to make peace. If something is your's let it go. If it comes back, then it's yours. If it doesn't, it was never your's in the first place. NoTime for a long thing. It's called bitch dependency.
much respect guy...ur words are kinda soothing relief.. i'm gonna snd her text tomorrow lemme see if she would reply that at least.....
thanks anyway
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
chidexxy007:

much respect guy...ur words are kinda soothing relief.. i'm gonna snd her text tomorrow lemme see if she would reply that at least.....
thanks anyway
there are many fishes bro...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigt2:
there are many fishes bro...
lol... I know. just dat ds fish set die

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2015
chidexxy007:

lol... I know. just dat ds fish set die
that's why you should up your game, play the mind trick, and who knows, you might meet again but if possible don't let her squat free. If impossible, forget and intimidate her sorry ass.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
CollinsSam:

Bro, she has given u go ahead... All u av stated here means GREEN LIGHT from HER... Put ursef in the character and start playing ur role bro.
The point is..u need to show romantic interest first, proving your sef as a potential boyfriend material. The asking out part becomes easy for you. Since u av

Hmmm..If all dz is just 2kobo guess am eager to get #100 4rm u. smiley
CollinsSam:

Hmmm..If all dz is just 2kobo guess am eager to get #100 4rm u.Tanks bro,appreciate ya contribution

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigt2:
that's why you should up your game, play the mind trick, and who knows, you might meet again but if possible don't let her squat free. If impossible, forget and intimidate her sorry ass.
yea, guess i'll have to do just that.
thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=milinda post=31932688][/quote]

No!...don't tell him love him seriously...dat will make u look to easy. Make him want u. Since u guys do exchange "I love u" as normal compliments, whenever he says he loves u again... " U and dis ur I love u jokes tho". From there, u can make him qualify and prove himself to you.

Take things easy..don't rush it. Don't forget about future plans too. Tell him about ur plans for the future, and take note how he responds to that.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Iceg(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
plss guys help me, there is this gal i like , her friends told me SHE likes me and her twin sister already calls me inlaw, but wen told her i liked her, SHE said SHE doesnt want to distract me cos am a medicine student, den SHE also said dat Dere is tym 4 everything, but i insisted, den SHE said SHE likes me as a friend, plzz am confused , i rili lyk her, wat do i do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Iceg:
plss guys help me, there is this gal i like , her friends told me SHE likes me and her twin sister already calls me inlaw, but wen told her i liked her, SHE said SHE doesnt want to distract me cos am a medicine student, den SHE also said dat Dere is tym 4 everything, but i insisted, den SHE said SHE likes me as a friend, plzz am confused , i rili lyk her, wat do i do
what level are you in medicine?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teddy7(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Keep us update with the outcome of the convo.
finally op is here smiley she told me she would think abt it nd after d long awaited thinking she finally told me she has a boyfriend wen I met her. I didn't jst bail. I continued syking her through one on one convo and texts but this chick is hard boiled. saying dsame thing..that she knw I care abou her but she has sm1 she loves (this chick dey form scater even as she says dis) I finally gave her som break nd 2 my surprise she called me after two days asking how I was and all dat. so I decided to continue frm whr I stopped lol but dis gurl is jst on and on with dsame replies. e dey pain me cus I truly care about dis gurl n I jst dnt knw how 2 mk her bliv... op help...im running out of options o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
teddy7:
finally op is here smiley she told me she would think abt it nd after d long awaited thinking she finally told me she has a boyfriend wen I met her. I didn't jst bail. I continued syking her through one on one convo and texts but this chick is hard boiled. saying dsame thing..that she knw I care abou her but she has sm1 she loves (this chick dey form scater even as she says dis) I finally gave her som break nd 2 my surprise she called me after two days asking how I was and all dat. so I decided to continue frm whr I stopped lol but dis gurl is jst on and on with dsame replies. e dey pain me cus I truly care about dis gurl n I jst dnt knw how 2 mk her bliv... op help...im running out of options o
dude, stop asking her out and start acting like her boyfriend. She has given you the go ahead but you are missing it. The fact that she called you is a big green light.

See, I missed an opportunity like this cos I listened to a lady's words instead of her body language and by the time I realised it, it was too late already cos she got someone else.

So, don't make that mistake.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lexaydfg(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hi teddy, guy u dey try abeg.. Weldone, u dey help we guyssss...
I have a question to ask u prof. Teddy, there is this babe dats we are serving in da same LGA, d babe likes or na love me sef.. She got close to me through my friend and lure me to her room, one evening when we came visiting, she started kissing and romancing me, in da long run d babe has given me her greatest investment whc is sex... And she always claims that she loves me...
She has a boyfriend and other lovers... Teddy my man, abeg how I go ran d babe package... I don't want to fall in love wf ds babe cuz I know we will still depart after service and d babe way no pure.. And I wan still dey bleep d babe until..... So, my question is, how will I run the babe package..

Abeg guys I also need ur advice thanks....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
This thread has always been a comedy zone for me right from inception. I laugh so hard at some silly questions some dude ask that if I quote 'em, certainly we'd throw e-punch.
Hilarious but annoying actually... undecidedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kinibigdeal(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
lexaydfg:
Hi teddy, guy u dey try abeg.. Weldone, u dey help we guyssss...
I [s]have a question to ask u prof. Teddy, there is this babe dats we are serving in da same LGA, d babe likes or na love me sef.. She got close to me through my friend and lure me to her room, one evening when we came visiting, she started kissing and romancing me, in da long run d babe has given me her greatest investment whc is sex... And she always claims that she loves me...
She has a boyfriend and other lovers... Teddy my man, abeg how I go ran d babe package... I don't want to fall in love wf ds babe cuz I know we will still depart after service and d babe way no pure.. And I wan still dey bleep d babe until..... So, my question is, how will I run the babe package..

Abeg guys I also need ur advice thanks....
[/s][b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You ehn!! gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.