Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371111 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Youngtekkey(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
do you have another number? does she know how you look like?.well you can just tell her your phone do syncronize your facebook friends and their numbers do appear on your whatsapp,i don't think it will work anymore,but you can try it.Goodluck bro

yea I have another number,OK I will try that nice one bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
[b]

Let's break it down together bro.

Nice one...its nice to know u r a very observant person. Its very important to know the different ways a girl is invested in a convo...she calls u more dan u do, and oda stuffs, now dats nice.

U said.."i have this feeling she lykz me...".

Its wrong to assume a girl likes you. She likes u obviously. U will achieve more, ur behaviour, words, and actions will be coherent and effective wen u approach her from d perspective dat she likes u already.

U said "
but the problm is anytime i bring up the issue of loves sumtym she doesnt sai anytin,other tym she would say am not serious."

Most times a girl won't respond d way u want wen ur actions r not coherent with ur words. That is why its very important to act or behave like a boyfriend will behave. Call her babe...not dear...(Dts too common), text her n include sweets, sexy, etc. Give her a nickname too..all dis..within 1-2weeks of meeting her. When you do this, bringing up matters of love,sex etc.. won't make her keep quite or tell you u r not serious. She knows u are a potential boyfriend already. You can't get friendzoned dis way.

Its important to let a girl know how free and open you r with her. Tell her " its really nice getting to know u, u r so soft, I just feel so so free and open with u..honestly"

Also..wen u bring up matters of love anyoda time and she goes silent or quiet again or tell ur not serious.. Tell her " feel free and open with me..am just d same way...I feel so free n open with u".

That will automatically instill trust in her.

Don't send her love peoms again...wen u see her, recite one for her, off-hand...by heart...personalise it to her. Don't send txts to her again, u need to make her feel u...reel her into u. A kiss is also important here....whether a pek or a full short kiss. U just need to make her comfortable with u..trust me.she will do anytin once u can achieve dat.

Hello, I really appreciate ur work.
I nid ur assistance. How do i tok to a girl on phone for d first time, since she e me her number.
Your help will be welcomed.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Thanx for stopping by.

#ok....the problem u r aving has to do wit ur confidence and inner beliefs. Its an internal tin.
U need to first of all accept dat rejection is part of d game. Its just red cards, yellow cards and injury in football. No difference.

I used to be a shy person too, I had dis massive approach anxiety back den. Which made me lose lots of opportunities. I had an awakening..and I was like..I just have to fix dis dating/social issues I am having. And I didn't regret I did dat.

U need to do the same tin. Forget abt rejection...its part of the game.

And another tin.. U r valued and appreciated just like any oda fine girl out there u r trying to game. Stop thinking what do u av to offer dis girl?...start focusing on ur stregths...and ur beliefs, ignore n bored d negative talk. I used to av fone game issues too, but now..I can talk for 5hours on fone.wit a girl..dey won't be any dull moment. Its all abt calibrating ur sef tru practice. U will make mistakes..no doubt.but dats how u learn.

##

Also, stop wating for ladies to make the move..if a girl likes u...at times, she won't wana be responsible for the interaction..girls don't wana be considered as cheap or easy..for example..a girl myt wana give u her nbr, she myt be waiting for u to ask, but if u don't, she will just bone..and not give u @ all..asking her some oda time for her nbr myt be futile.

So u need to just do it. Just do it. Once u get dat feeling, act fast, before ur mind tells u and gives u 1OO reasons y u r gona fail on the approach.

I av approached girls in buses before, dXanfo, brt. dat realy helped ma game..cos I noticed I was able to talk to girls..anywhere.

So its all abt practice and calibration.

sad

I really like ur ways. Am a kind of a quite type around women.
And they dont lyk dt. I feel lyk i dnt know wot to talk abt to mk d outing more interesting. Maybe u can open a group chat on whatsapp for faster communication
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
bigt2:
mugu

U come b d most mugu
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
eden2015:

U come b d most mugu
I'm not locking shoulders with you. No, not at all cos you're derailed already tongue
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by klexycole(m): 2:01am On Apr 16, 2015
I Can't Date You Though,But I Can't Stop Thinking About You...You Are Just My Type!!!

A Gurl Told Me That In Our Chats...What Does She Really Mean
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
klexycole:
I Can't Date You Though,But I Can't Stop Thinking About You...You Are Just My Type!!!

A Gurl Told Me That In Our Chats...What Does She Really Mean
Don't reply her angry just make advances she's already into you but didn't want to look cheap.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Supremor(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Oga Teddy there is this girl I met recently and I'm just so into her and I really do think she likes me; infact she seem to show obvious interest in me I already got her number but the issue now is that I don't really know how to start up a relationship and I just don't want to afford to get it wrong. Please I need help about what move to take first at the moment she's gone back to school and can only reach her through phone or text; I'm thinking of sending her a text but don't know how to go about it for the fear of taking a wrong step
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chzaram: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Teddy, with all humility am 30yrs a chartered accountant. there's this final year medical girl 24yrs I have b chasing since last year. we met in a church. we loved up 4 "real". am a bdt guy but she is a good girl...we started having problems because she noticed that bdt guy in me...this girl dey very smart believe me..i have gotten her upset more than 10 times since that last year. I love the girl, so as a bdt guy I wan protect her from guys like me...cut the story short, we dey vex 4 me say I no sabi how 2 treat a woman(me na bad guy)..she has not pick my call in one week...but we exchanged txt last night saying that our discsssions alwys end up making her sad...I no wan lose this girl...I 4 like marry her...Please how can I treat her better? hlp a bdt guy lol
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nwanwaoge(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Am loving n following u like expansion fly...u r gud bro
xxxtedyxxx:
Some inner game tips... its all about ur beliefs and how highly you think of yourself.

#

If you are a reactive person, you shoud become non-reactive as from today.

When u are reactive,u seek validation from the world. What people say and think about u..matters more dan what u think about your self. That sucks and u need to change..cos it will only affect your game. That's y u get jealous for no reason even if ur babe is not cheating, and dats y what a girl thinks abt u, matters more than what u think about ur sef.

#..my brother...change is needed.

You must become totally non-reactive to what people say or think about u. Forget about ur ego. Stop seeking validation from outside. Focus on ur self, and forget about ur limiting beliefs. There is a chick out there waiting for. Stop dulling Your self.

U miss everyshot u don't take. Attraction is emotional not logical. U see a girl u like, approach her, forget ur ego, and what ur brain tells u..dats is how u kill anxiety based on approach..or meeting new people.

# mehn..just look everywhere..lots of beautiful hot chicks, check online, fbook,etc...babes yapa.. U r dulling ur sef if u r not meeting a babe today..weda its online- chatting from the comfort of your room..or its one-on-convo..on the street.

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chzaram:
Teddy, with all humility am 30yrs a chartered accountant. there's this final year medical girl 24yrs I have b chasing since last year. we met in a church. we loved up 4 "real". am a bdt guy but she is a good girl...we started having problems because she noticed that bdt guy in me...this girl dey very smart believe me..i have gotten her upset more than 10 times since that last year. I love the girl, so as a bdt guy I wan protect her from guys like me...cut the story short, we dey vex 4 me say I no sabi how 2 treat a woman(me na bad guy)..she has not pick my call in one week...but we exchanged txt last night saying that our discsssions alwys end up making her sad...I no wan lose this girl...I 4 like marry her...Please how can I treat her better? hlp a bdt guy lol
I will advice you to be careful around such girls and do away with anything that will make her angry. Smart girls are damn so like a man. If u are a bad guy better change ur ways else you miss a gem.

I am currently nursing my wounds cos of my impatience as the woman of my dream is now with Someon else. I want to marry her and i have told I am around the corner if nothing happens between her and the current person.

All girls are not the same... Even of u are getting nice forks from other chics and u treat them like whores... Watch it else you lose an angel in the process.

I had to make myself a second fiddle and you know how embarrassing that can be.

I will wait for her... Cos I truly love her.

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
I JUST USED YOUR TIPS TO GET A GALS PHONE NUMBER. SHE I S OLDER THAN ME,SO AV GOT TO ACT MATURED, HOW DO I MAKE DAT FIRST CALL ND WHAT SHUD I SAY, PLS REPLY ASAP I I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL HER DIS EVENING.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
FINgames:
I JUST USED YOUR TIPS TO GET A GALS PHONE NUMBER. SHE I S OLDER THAN ME,SO AV GOT TO ACT MATURED, HOW DO I MAKE DAT FIRST CALL ND WHAT SHUD I SAY, PLS REPLY ASAP I I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL HER DIS EVENING.
what strategy?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by uobimba(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=ifex370 post=20184886][/quote]
just proposed to a lady I love but she is yet to
reply YES or NO.pls what do I do in order not to
lose her(money&sex not an option here because she cant be wooed by these things) I mean how do i tactically follow her up while
she is yet to give an answer so as not to appear
desperate or too anxious? PLS HELP URGENTLY NEEDED
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mcslize: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
xxxtedyxxx there was this girl I met in school. I tried to talk to her but she refused to give me face & I ask for her number but she said next time when we see she will give it to me. I just left her. I saw her again some other day I tried to talk to her stil she refused to give me face. I decided to stretch my phone to her to type her number on it as she has promised the previous time. But she refused to my surprise saying she doesn't giv out her number. I just walk away after saying that. As a smart guy who has been in d game for so many decade what is ur advice to me on how to get this girl attention?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
uobimba:

lose her(money&sex not an option here because she cant be wooed by these things) I mean how do i tactically follow her up while

none... don't give her any reason to see desperation... cool off for a while and focus on other things till she's ready to fully commit
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
iwatch:
what strategy?
i just gave her d phone nd ask her to type her number.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mcslize:
xxxtedyxxx there was this girl I met in school. I tried to talk to her but she refused to give me face & I ask for her number but she said next time when we see she will give it to me. I just left her. I saw her again some other day I tried to talk to her stil she refused to give me face. I decided to stretch my phone to her to type her number on it as she has promised the previous time. But she refused to my surprise saying she doesn't giv out her number. I just walk away after saying that. As a smart guy who has been in d game for so many decade what is ur advice to me on how to get this girl attention?
so far she won't give you her number, ask if she could have yours and tell her to call you. If she promises and fails, then confront her and make her feel guilty about it. Then ask if she's on fb, bbm, or any other platform.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mcslize:

Free d girl..its obvious she is just wasting ur time. U don't need girls like this. U r only lowering ur self on the attraction scale by going to her again. Bone am..she is not worth the stress man. That's just ma opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
bigt2:
so far she won't give you her number, ask if she could have yours and tell her to call you. If she promises and fails, then confront her and make her feel guilty about it. Then ask if she's on fb, bbm, or any other platform.
nice idea, but if u look @ it well, there is no point asking for her fb, bbm...wen he knows he is still gona fall bk to asking her nbr in the long run.

He should just bone the chick. Girls yapa everywhere, beta to be with one dat appreciates u, dan giving ur sef headache over a girl who doest value u.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
uobimba:

There is no other follow up u need than acting, chatting, behaving and talking as if she has told u yes already. In other words. Act like her bf.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Free d girl..its obvious she is just wasting ur time. U don't need girls like this. U r only lowering ur self on the attraction scale by going to her again. Bone am..she is not worth the stress man. That's just ma opinion sha.
teddy boss!! I see you bro, guy! There's this girl that i collected her number when we were still in school(now we're on break buh about going back), i've been calling her like once in three weeks buh she hasn't flashed me for once and i'm not bothered and i didn't even ask her, so, whenever i call we discuss very well, she's not the ''fine, k, yes...'' type, My plan is to have her as my gf, so bro, i need your ''tested and trusted'' guideline...
#peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dtyla(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Okay,there is this gal where my shop is located,her mother as a shop,she doesn't talk much or at all wen her mother is in the shop nd I go to buy something but we luk @ each other and we smile,she doesn't have a fone,so should I resort to writtin her letters and do I stand a chance with her??pls I need ur reply,tanks.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hibiscuss(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
dtyla:
Okay,there is this gal where my shop is located,her mother as a shop,she doesn't talk much or at all wen her mother is in the shop nd I go to buy something but we luk @ each other and we smile,she doesn't have a fone,so should I resort to writtin her letters and do I stand a chance with her??pls I need ur reply,tanks.

Bros pls leave all these minors and underage alone. Let them face their study. Biko.

9 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Bros pls leave all these minors and underage alone. Let them face their study. Biko.
OBVIOUSLY, they are likely agemates. Check his DP.. dude is still in his early 20s
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hibiscuss(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
iwatch:
OBVIOUSLY, they are likely agemates. Check his DP.. dude is still in his early 20s

I doubt if they are of the same age bro. Hardly will you find any mature lady who doesn't own a phone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hibiscuss:

I doubt if they are of the same age bro. Hardly will you find any mature lady who doesn't own a phone.
lol... u never enter ghetto make u see things ni? Bro, I know a girl in my old ghetto. The mother is a petty trader. This babe fine finish, yellow paw paw but she does not leave the house. I swear. She should be in her mid 20s now. The babe no soji at all and if she does not have a phone, I won't be surprise either. In all my years in that area, I have never seen her mix with other girls, no friends, always in the house. It was just early this year that I saw her at out old junction for the first time. There are girls like that bro. I don't even think this particular girl has phone cos never saw her use one, except the one used by her sister for business calls.

I normally like girls like that but omo, fear no let me near this one to say I wan woo her o. Her own is just too extreme for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dtyla(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx were u dey na '_'
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mcslize: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Nicw one thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by otodeluxe(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please I have a question. No offense just wondering - if the OP of this thread which is "TEDY" helps you get a GF will he do the bonking for you too or also help you bonk the girl? grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hibiscuss(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
iwatch:
lol... u never enter ghetto make u see things ni? Bro, I know a girl in my old ghetto. The mother is a petty trader. This babe fine finish, yellow paw paw but she does not leave the house. I swear. She should be in her mid 20s now. The babe no soji at all and if she does not have a phone, I won't be surprise either. In all my years in that area, I have never seen her mix with other girls, no friends, always in the house. It was just early this year that I saw her at out old junction for the first time. There are girls like that bro. I don't even think this particular girl has phone cos never saw her use one, except the one used by her sister for business calls.

I normally like girls like that but omo, fear no let me near this one to say I wan woo her o. Her own is just too extreme for my liking.

And to even think say na them dey easy pass. I get one gal for my area too, her father they monitor her like kilode. No chatting, no friends, nothing nothing but she was given grace to be a friend with my sister. One day my sister was telling me her story I shouted jisos!!!. Baba their own worse pass.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by skimmy39: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
never come off as desperate to a lady and never evr say i love you
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.