Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371050 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kheart(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Hi relationship expert, I just come across this wonderful thread and d testimonies here are quite encouraging.

There is dis gal I met in my friend's hauz and I kinda like her bt d issue here is she s cousin to my friend (and she s writing her waec while I m a final student) how do I go abt dis relationship in a piece meal level so I don't bleep up?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sirex(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Teddy, this thread is awesome bro. But there is something I have noticed. I feel that this thread is 4 getting a gf but without actually telling u how 2 keep them. there is this girl I wooed successfully, she was Into me. She calls, she texts me,. I did ask her out n she agreed. Our relationship is to close 2 a year now, I feel I'm gradually losing her. Any tips abeg?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by cooljoe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Supa cul topic
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ayoola648(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op, please I'm not good at keeping conversations going.. Can you please help me with nice topics?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2015
kheart:
Hi relationship expert, I just come across this wonderful thread and d testimonies here are quite encouraging.

There is dis gal I met in my friend's hauz and I kinda like her bt d issue here is she s cousin to my friend (and she s writing her waec while I m a final student) how do I go abt dis relationship in a piece meal level so I don't bleep up?
lol,girls no dy your school ni,she is too young for you bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kheart(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Nastydroid:
lol,girls no dy your school ni,she is too young for you bro

Omo d gal too fine and she con get good charactter join. Babes dey my sch of course na bt man need to diversify parolls na.

Note: na mariage intention I get toward dis one
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mygee2(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Hey pls guys in d house i have these problem when trying to approach girls.I am a cool guy many times girls gives mee full green light but when go a little distance to them i lost my words either i start stammering or my body start shakking
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2015
mygee2:
Hey pls guys in d house i have these problem when trying to approach girls.I am a cool guy many times girls gives mee full green light but when go a little distance to them i lost my words either i start stammering or my body start shakking
You need deliverance!

Just joking. how old are you? have you had sex before? seems you need to work on your self confidence.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mygee2(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Impulse80:

You need deliverance!

Just joking. how old are you? have you had sex before? seems you need to work on your self confidence.
am 20 years my self esteem comes like day nd night nd on sex i have never touch a woman
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
kheart:

Omo d gal too fine and she con get good charactter join. Babes dey my sch of course na bt man need to diversify parolls na.

Note: na mariage intention I get toward dis one
hmmmn,marriage intention? you go fit wait make she reach final too?

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
mygee2:
am 20 years my self esteem comes like day nd night nd on sex i have never touch a woman
That's the problem. you still see women as angels and that's why you are afraid of falling your hands in their presence.
You have to realize that they are humans like you are and shi!t, mess and pick their nose just like everyone else.
Solutions: Try being friends with girls so you can shake off the anxiety. Also if you masturbat€ stop because it affects our dealings with the opposite sex. You are still young so do not worry, the fear reduces as we age.

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mygee2(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Impulse80:

That's the problem. you still see women as angels and that's why you are afraid of falling your hands in their presence.
You have to realize that they are humans like you are and shi!t, mess and pick their nose just like everyone else.
Solutions: Try being friends with girls so you can shake off the anxiety. Also if you masturbat€ stop because it affects our dealings with the opposite sex. You are still young so do not worry, the fear reduces as we age.
thanks that helpfull
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
kheart:

Leave the girl alone. You don't love her but want to take advantage of her innocence and stop deceiving yourself that she has good character. If that babe enter school she go tear eyes.,,

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2015
This watch na fake watch I go break am.

Which kind post I see in the last page.

Mtcheww nursing wound. Why you no go nursing school angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by japhmanuel: 5:44am On Apr 27, 2015
OP, there is dis up comin bash & my friend was like he'll hook me up with lots of chiks cus its his friend's bash. But Op my probs is dt i dnt know how i'll talk o wot i'll tok to d chiks cus he said i need to be xtra awesome. M bad @ hook ups
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2015
japhmanuel:
OP, there is dis up comin bash & my friend was like he'll hook me up with lots of chiks cus its his friend's bash. But Op my probs is dt i dnt know how i'll talk o wot i'll tok to d chiks cus he said i need to be xtra awesome. M bad @ hook ups
You can actually steal the show by being quiet. #please don't ask me how.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2015
japhmanuel:
Beer is the answer. not more than you are comfortable with though, get high and watch the magic.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Impulse80:

Beer is the answer. not more than you are comfortable with though, get high and watch the magic.
Don't you think "drinking to belong" is a bad way of achieving something good? What if he doesn't drink?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
Mr teddy ... I have an issue. I just started a relationship with this girl. Like two weeks ago. Yesterday I called her and told her I was going to see an optician for my eye... my eyes were itching me. She gave me an address of an optician but I met the optician's absence. so I had to go home like that. later in the night I called her after our discussion she did not ask me how my eyes were fairing. so I told her, you could not ask me about my eyes abi? I don't want to have the feeling that you don't care immediately she apologized. but I told I was not angry I am only disappointed. she apologized still . immediately after the call you sent me an SMS starting how caring she is. now my question is this. Should I give her some space maybe she is feeling or thinks she has gotten me and i love her...things like that. or should I just behave like nothing really happened as far she has apologized. I know her she might be disturb now. what should I do? we just started the relationship..... and I love her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Op I love this ur thread die even doe I just found Out about it nice work..... I just want to ask if one week is enough for the report stage before u tell her you love/like her, and what is the stage 1 and 3
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oluamid(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2015
clemmonce:
Mr teddy ... I have an issue. I just started a relationship with this girl. Like two weeks ago. Yesterday I called her and told her I was going to see an optician for my eye... my eyes were itching me. She gave me an address of an optician but I met the optician's absence. so I had to go home like that. later in the night I called her after our discussion she did not ask me how my eyes were fairing. so I told her, you could not ask me about my eyes abi? I don't want to have the feeling that you don't care immediately she apologized. but I told I was not angry I am only disappointed. she apologized still . immediately after the call you sent me an SMS starting how caring she is. now my question is this. Should I give her some space maybe she is feeling or thinks she has gotten me and i love her...things like that. or should I just behave like nothing really happened as far she has apologized. I know her she might be disturb now. what should I do? we just started the relationship..... and I love her.

Bros, what else do you want? She apologized verbally and via text. That's enough move on with ur relationship. No reason to play God.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mygee2(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Op pls when i am around girls i start to judge myself my environs nd puplic opinion nd i think these is killing my chance to hook up pls how do i get rid of these
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Onifari(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
I had a girlfriend she is very beautiful and worth dieng for, we dated for 2 years and this girl loved me and she told me everything about her, but suddenly she changed her behaviour towards me and it led to our break up. She even went and block me on whatsapp. i got infuriated about her action and i started swearing and insulting her, but now the urge has come over me i want to take her back. So how can i go about it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
oluamid:

Bros, what else do you want? She apologized verbally and via text. That's enough move on with ur relationship. No reason to play God.
thanks bro. just wanted to know if I am doing the right or wrong thing
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Impulse80:

bro i like this post,my own fear and anxiety tends to begin at first days of meeting them,but after sometime i feel so like a DON and relate with them like my kid,how do one overcome the first stage fear?and does not having sex even though done lots of things be a reason for anxiety?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fkhalifa:
bro i like this post,my own fear and anxiety tends to begin at first days of meeting them,but after sometime i feel so like a DON and relate with them like my kid,how do one overcome the first stage fear?and does not having sex even though done lots of things be a reason for anxiety?
The first stage anxiety can not fully be overcome, it can only be minimised. Not having had sex contributes to the anxiety. Sex strips away the illusion of women being goddesses, it also has the effect of making you stand tall and looking people in the eye.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
UniqueGem:
Don't you think "drinking to belong" is a bad way of achieving something good? What if he doesn't drink?
He wants a quick solution to his self confidence issues. alcohol is the only quick solution here. If he doesn't drink then no need to party
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
clemmonce:
Just because she forgot to ask after your eyes? N!gga chill. She obviously cares about you if not she wouldn't have given you the optician's number. Sometimes people have bad days.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Impulse80:

Just because she forgot to ask after your eyes? N!gga chill. She obviously cares about you if not she wouldn't have given you the optician's number. Sometimes people have bad days.
Thanks bro. I understand.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Onifari:
I had a girlfriend she is very beautiful and worth dieng for, we dated for 2 years and this girl loved me and she told me everything about her, but suddenly she changed her behaviour towards me and it led to our break up. She even went and block me on whatsapp. i got infuriated about her action and i started swearing and insulting her, but now the urge has come over me i want to take her back. So how can i go about it.
She doesn't want you. Don't make yourself a loser by running after someone who doesn't want you. Send her a text telling her you still care about her even though you don't understand her change in attitude. After that DO NOT call her again. She'll come back if she loves you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Mr teddy and co
there is dis gal I meant on a group chat, lik I kinda got dis crush on her she stays in delta ..buh I stay in lag well I add her up so we started chatin privately she asked for ma pixed.....which I sent to her and I did also #viceVersa. buh don't really knw aw to go abt it for now cos am 19 she's 20 base on wetin she followww me yarn.... .......she's and aspirant of a particular sch xame as me also. buh duno aw to go abt it buh I jst called her yesterday evening to ask how she's doin...
buh please can any one gimme an hint on aw to go abt dis package.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fazbuk(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Bosses. in d house I greet u all, Pls, help Mi out...Dia z dis girl in my Skul,we Ave been acting Lyk frnds with each oda for long... I do ask her out Bt she do say she z Nt ready to date nw..I revisited d issue wit her last nite n she still tud Mi she z Nt ready to date all because she wants to concentrate on her study and God.... she concluded by saying she prefers we see face to face to discuss abt it Co's last nite discussion was watsapp tin...My problem nw z Ow to start d conversation wit her wen we meet n Ow to go abt d owe discussion.. Pls help Mi out Co's I Dnt want to loss her

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.