Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370750 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Never get attached to any girl. Unless u r ready to get married..which is very good. But never ever say u can't do without a girl,den what are u a guy for?. U will never become a master when u keep attaching ur sef to one girl, telling ur sef, she is so so special,I can't stop thinking about her, she is the sexiest babe ever, If she leaves me , I will die..or any other related trash like dat. Bro..dey r millions of babe like her..waiting for u to give dem a nice time. Don't limit ur sef to one babe. Av the abundance mentality. Meet babes...keep meeting babes, keep talking to babes. Av fun.

7 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2015
They say success feeds on success. If u can achieve A,B,C, den the chances of u achieving D,E and F r higher. When u can approach and game a fine chick, whether u get her nbr or not...as far as u can game her..and u stick in there, talking to her, giving her a fun time with words..den it doesn't matter where the convo goes, whether sweet or sour...u av achieved sth lots of guys can't do. Buy ur sef a bottle of origin. U don try. Now when u continue dis same routine , u will notice a trend, u become addicted to talking to new random girls, catching ur fun, getting nbrs or watever u like. In a very short time, u will acquire a new belief system which u can make references to in times of need.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2015
For a better understanding of stage 1 2 3..use dis pic attached. Its a basic guideline/flowchart for meeting a girl. Physically or online..the concept is the same. U can expand it as u deem fit. There is no time limit for any approach. Ur discretion will tell u how long u wana last.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Here

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2015
We must not keep making the same mistakes. We must acknowledge the skills we have. We must note the few parts where we r aving problems..perhaps.."U get lost in tots looking for a topic to discuss with her", u r scared,always ancious wen u meet a girl"...or " u r feeling insecure about meeting a new chick". The best way we can overcome these things is doing what makes us scared. Get in d game, put urself in dat situation, and just feel ok messing up..freestyle am.. Ti werey bo.(In olamide's voice). Its ok to mess up..later u give ur sef a gud laff..laugh about it..its no big deal..put ur sef in dat situation again, over n over again, until it feels like.."Its no big deal". U can now surmount the barricade n move ahead. It takes time..but its the best approach. Wen u don't care about fuckin-g up..dts wen u r gona improve. We must push and stress our comfort zones. Once u see the situation as normal..when u find ursef in it next time, ur mind instead of ur brain will tell u how to act, what to say.

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Dude go sleep pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2015
EyeKandy undecided undecided
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Dude go sleep pls
abeg..hold dis "K"...when I finish..I go collect am back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided I swear nobody's gonna read all these yur typing. You dey there dey do vigil ontop Wetin dem no go read.
xxxtedyxxx:
abeg..hold dis "K"...when I finish..I go collect am back.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Its also important to be calm in the face of drama especially the ones coming from her. If she freaks out, never let it affect u or get to u. Stay relaxed. Don't ever try to fix all her problems and try to replace her dad. Don't offer advice unless she asks for it. Most times she is not even looking for advice...so don't give it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided undecided I swear nobody's gonna read all these yur typing. You dey there dey do vigil ontop Wetin dem no go read.
K

12 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2015
You too k undecided
xxxtedyxxx:
K
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Don't be needy-give her space to be herself, don't be stingy, don't whine, don't complain about every little thing. Don't be jealous. U don't need it.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dasanchez1(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
K
hahahahaha
best reply for a post like that...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kennedymac(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
@op pls i need ur help in this my situation, I've seen alotta of chicks that swept me off my feet bt yet i can't approach her I've tried countless of times to build my confidence bt yet i will walk past her when i get to her pls this has made me a laughing stock among my peers i don't even know how to woo any girl and am 20

i feel like she's gonna disgrace me or will even laugh @ me when i approach her pls help a young bro out i need to know how to kill this shyness in me i need to know hw to approach a girl i like
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oluwaaj: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Each time I chatup a girl ...we do ends up in friends zone....and sometimes am afraid of meeting a girl one on one even when I get the green light..help teddy

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2015
hello bro, there is this girl that everything seem to be going on well as we just started chatting, she uses scope to ask sbout my girl friend of which i answer in the affirmative so as not to appear lonely,looser nd desperate, so how do i still go about answering her whenever she asks again or when trying to go romantic/sexual with her? do i lie we ve fought or delete my babe pictures?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kennedymac(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Don't be needy-give her space to be herself, don't be stingy, don't whine, don't complain about every little thing. Don't be jealous. U don't need it.
bro abeg cum and help a young bro out with my previous question
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
They say success feeds on success. If u can achieve A,B,C, den the chances of u achieving D,E and F r higher. When u can approach and game a fine chick, whether u get her nbr or not...as far as u can game her..and u stick in there, talking to her, giving her a fun time with words..den it doesn't matter where the convo goes, whether sweet or sour...u av achieved sth lots of guys can't do. Buy ur sef a bottle of origin. U don try. Now when u continue dis same routine , u will notice a trend, u become addicted to talking to new random girls, catching ur fun, getting nbrs or watever u like. In a very short time, u will acquire a new belief system which u can make references to in times of need.
teddy ma bro 4rm anoda mama...guy u teach me well..kai I wish say ma big bro fit bad like dis bt na me dey teach am game...month relate more 4 watsapp na,hw u c am
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by idihcoben: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
WOULD YOU STARE AT A PRESIDENT'S WIFE'S BUTT?
A butt should not be making headlines, especially if you’re not Kim Kardashian. But no thanks to Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces, the president’s wife’s butt is on the line. And it simply shows that some people have no respect. Why, if you must show disrespect, should it be to a president, his wife- or her butt, for that matter? This the offence Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces allegedly committed which warranted his sack.

Think of it: There were several butts to stare at- peasant butts, farmers’ wives’ butts, spectators’ butts and a whole lot of butts of different shades, shapes and sizes gathered at the ceremony. But the Defence Chief chose to stare at the President’s wife’s butt. Continue on www.penchant.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by collinsflex(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I read it...n I can bet u read it too

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Did I? Lol
collinsflex:
I read it...n I can bet u read it too
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by collinsflex(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did I? Lol
k
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by HonourablePomk: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Tedy. How far. I need your help please bbm me 5679F574. Thanks. Add ASAP please
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by HonourablePomk: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
K

Tedy. How far. I need your help please bbm me 5679F574. Thanks. Add ASAP please
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ola457: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tedy baba, their is this chick I got some weeks back.......The convo was making sense tho we haven't seen one on one due to different locations we stay. Just last week, she start dropping my calls and claiming shez busy.......atimes she will just allow the fone to ring and not even return the call but she pick up if I use another line. Please what shud I do abt it. Tnx.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
ola457:
Tedy baba, their is this chick I got some weeks back.......The convo was making sense tho we haven't seen one on one due to different locations we stay. Just last week, she start dropping my calls and claiming shez busy.......atimes she will just allow the fone to ring and not even return the call but she pick up if I use another line. Please what shud I do abt it. Tnx.
give her space nau,focus on somethin else bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
ola457:
I think u lost it. Investing more dan she is. Free her for some time. Have fun enjoying a good convo with oda girls. And don't ever invest more dan she is investing.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Kennedymac:
@op pls i need ur help in this my situation, I've seen alotta of chicks that swept me off my feet bt yet i can't approach her I've tried countless of times to build my confidence bt yet i will walk past her when i get to her pls this has made me a laughing stock among my peers i don't even know how to woo any girl and am 20

i feel like she's gonna disgrace me or will even laugh @ me when i approach her pls help a young bro out i need to know how to kill this shyness in me i need to know hw to approach a girl i like
u ur only anxious and making a big heck out of it. Relax and see the whole thing as a learning process. That's the only way u r gona improve. Kindly check out pages 2-5
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
craiggylad:
teddy ma bro 4rm anoda mama...guy u teach me well..kai I wish say ma big bro fit bad like dis bt na me dey teach am game...month relate more 4 watsapp na,hw u c am
na so boss. Drop ur nbr
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2015
oluwaaj:
Each time I chatup a girl ...we do ends up in friends zone....and sometimes am afraid of meeting a girl one on one even when I get the green light..help teddy
u end up in friendzone when you r not showing boyfriend potential. When she is not attracted to u. Teasing,humour,money,fame,power,good dress sense etc r some of the stuffs dey r attracted to. Which ones do u possess and which ones can u maximize? U don't av to be a millionaire or av fame before u can attract a girl. Teasing humour is enuf. Call her sexy,baby,babe. Etc. Be confident enuf to tell her " u look so so fucking sexy babe". Dts what dey wana hear. When you show potential she will notice it. Fear is a bad thing. To overcome fear, do exactly what's making you feel that fear. Stretch your comfort zone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by afolwalex20(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice 1 op...
i've gat a little prob with 2 girls

there is this girl in my street.... i've dated her friend bfo but i've always snubbed her. so we don't talk. But, den she wasn't my type ooo, now she's fucking beautiful. I just don't know how to start a convo wit er

I met d oda 1 online.. we are not dating yet buh we r already acting like lovers.. she's so open to me, she tells me everything i ask. I tried wooing her buh she didn't give me a straight reply! Her ansa was in between yes and no. I already made d mistake of asking if she has a bf and her response was yes. I hardly call her and we chat only when she's online and thats making her feel otherwise about me.
**m not d calling type**

How can i get this 2 gals wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.