Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371017 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
There are some fact that I would like to bring to the notice of the guys in the house and please it's a personal opinion and we could get to discuss about it too...

1. The major problem alot of we guys have is self worth, self importance. It is how you treat yourself other would treat you including the babes too..

2. Not all babes are worth your time. There are some babes you meet and leave while they are some who are meant to stay.

3. Never ever think a girl is doing you a favour going out with you or being your friend.

4. Learn to evaluate your options well when you are trying to get the babe. If you are the one doing the major investment and she is not investing and you talk to her about it and it doesn't improve. Your best bet and my advice is just let her be.

5. Make sure as you are chasing the babes and making sure you have control over your emotions and the likes when it xomes to women, ensure that your life is not stagnant, make sure progressing and looking for ways to better your life.

6. If you fall in love ensurr you carry your brain in working condition along. Never let emotions over rule your judgement. If you getting all emotional try to get over it b4 you make the decision.

7. Too much of everything is bad.... if you already have a babe that worships the ground you walk and is good.. stick with her good gals are not easy to come by.

8. There is no perfect babe anywhere. If you looking for one my guy u don jonze..

Lastly with women, Ensure you follow your instincts, it can never be wrong.

N.B
These are my personal opinions

Happy festive season

Xxxtedyxxx.. God bless you bro..

And to other contributors I hail..

16 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lapulgaatomica(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
temi4fash:
There are some fact that I would like to bring to the notice of the guys in the house and please it's a personal opinion and we could get to discuss about it too...

1. The major problem alot of we guys have is self worth, self importance. It is how you treat yourself other would treat you including the babes too..

2. Not all babes are worth your time. There are some babes you meet and leave while they are some who are meant to stay.

3. Never ever think a girl is doing you a favour going out with you or being your friend.

4. Learn to evaluate your options well when you are trying to get the babe. If you are the one doing the major investment and she is not investing and you talk to her about it and it doesn't improve. Your best bet and my advice is just let her be.

5. Make sure as you are chasing the babes and making sure you have control over your emotions and the likes when it xomes to women, ensure that your life is not stagnant, make sure progressing and looking for ways to better your life.

6. If you fall in love ensurr you carry your brain in working condition along. Never let emotions over rule your judgement. If you getting all emotional try to get over it b4 you make the decision.

7. Too much of everything is bad.... if you already have a babe that worships the ground you walk and is good.. stick with her good gals are not easy to come by.

8. There is no perfect babe anywhere. If you looking for one my guy u don jonze..

N.B

Happy festive season

@4, what of in a situation when it's my gf and i'm the one doing all the investment and she picks a fight when i tell her about it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
lapulgaatomica:
@4, what of in a situation when it's my gf and i'm the one doing all the investment and she picks a fight when i tell her about it?

Its all about evaluation.
Oo
The truth is youncan say u care about someone and not invest innthe relationship. And u know the rule of thumb is the person who invest less controls the relationship.

In your case, she knows u like and adore her so she is definitely using it as a vintage point.

So, I would suggest give her a little space, if she comes back and ask you why are you doing these and the likes, tell her exactly how she felt when u gave her space is the same way you feel when she does same.. feed her with her own medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by redvektor(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
your ultimate goal for dis chick should be ban.gin her. Not her accepting you as her bf. Since she already said she is seeing smone else, ur best bet, is not to bring up such topic but to run ur own game differently. Pulling her towards u, acting like a potential bf already. Girls can have sex with anoda guy irrespective of whether dey have a permanent bf. It just depends on how u play it n not bring up issues or questions about her new guy. In other words, u remove the yes or no thing from her mind.

have gone pass this stage what I need now is how can i talk to her to find me sexualy attractive(asin guy she go like bleep)
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Akeema14: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
temi4fash:

Oo
The truth is youncan say u care about someone and not invest innthe relationship. And u know the rule of thumb is the person who invest less controls the relationship.

In your case, she knows u like and adore her so she is definitely using it as a vintage point.

So, I would suggest give her a little space, if she comes back and ask you why are you doing these and the likes, tell her exactly how she felt when u gave her space is the same way you feel when she does same.. feed her with her own medicine.

hmm.. truth
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Akeema14: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
temi4fash:

Oo

addition....
u are too much. it's tru... av once fell into this victim b4...but av overcome it now... but keep in mind that u are gambling... it can either turn to Wat u want or otherwise. so if u are not ready to loose her.... don't rush things up... Let her fall in love back b4 u start correcting this....
..but if she has fall already it will be easy to solve d problem.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lapulgaatomica(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
temi4fash:

Oo

bros i don spoil everything, i don give am voice.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
temi4fash:

5. ...you have control over your emotions and the likes when it comes to women, ensure that your life is not stagnant, make sure progressing and looking for ways to better your life.

6. If you fall in love ensure you carry your brain in working condition along.cheesy Never let emotions over rule your judgment. If you getting all emotional try to get over it b4 you make the decision.

These points ought to come first. Well said bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
lapulgaatomica:
bros i don spoil everything, i don give am voice.

Boss, u for no give am voice na...

U just gave her the satisfaction of feeling that she hurt you.

U would have just given her space, and let her no that you know what you doing. But it would only work if the feeling is mutual.

But as u give am voice ahe suppose couple and if she no couple abeg free am..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Morning ma people. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2015
temi4fash:

3. Never ever think a girl is doing you a favour going out with you or being your friend

Its a game of numbers, could remember few days ago, I came across this 4 and after small talk, wanted to number close since na work I dey go.
Ask for her name she said Ayo na there I don dey smell rat. Gave her benefit of the doubt and ask for number, gave her phone to type am only to discover say na fake number.

I just shake head say see person wey I dey try help her ministry.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lapulgaatomica(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2015
tr3y:

Its a game of numbers, could remember few days ago, I came across this 4 and after small talk, wanted to number close since na work I dey go.
Ask for her name she said Ayo na there I don dey smell rat. Gave her benefit of the doubt and ask for number, gave her phone to type am only to discover say na fake number.

not even a 6, 4........lol.....oga tedy i hail oo, been following you since day 1 with my other account that i deactivated.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2015
lapulgaatomica:
not even a 6, 4........lol.....oga tedy i hail oo, been following you since day 1 with my other account that i deactivated.

I dey tell you. Na even because I lap am inside bus for like three bus stop make me consider her. If you see as she siddon comfortably like say na the same house we sey come from ehn.

Anyways how market for your area?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
tr3y:

Lol....

Na so he be
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lapulgaatomica(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2015
tr3y:

I dey tell you. Na even because I lap am inside bus for like three bus stop make me consider her. If you see as she siddon comfortably like say na the same house we sey come from ehn.

Anyways how market for your area?
market bad oo...lol.....that girl when temi4fash dey advise me about don breakup with me.....but surprisingly, i'm not sad as i thought i would be if such a thing happens,
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
lapulgaatomica:
market bad oo...lol.....that girl when temi4fash dey advise me about don breakup with me.....but surprisingly, i'm not sad as i thought i would be if such a thing happens,

You see say the babe self no like you self...

No time to dai dull over one babe, when many dai wey dai find guy wey go tell them hi
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
lapulgaatomica:

That is it oo. Its called being outcome independent.

Life is short, if your good no sell for tejuoso market carryam go Oke Arin. No time jare

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guys, I need una analysis 4 dis mata. we all undastand d importance of a lady investing in a relationship. there is dis lady I've bin dating 4 a year nw, n we agreed in a "no sex relationship" (but deep down I ain't kul wit it). She does most of d investing like , calling more, texting me first, there was a time she got me a gift self, wen there wasnt really any occasion sef, but afta all dis I haven't kissed her( we do cuddle though) i hav gone 4 a kiss a couple of times, but she do back out. we do even sex chat most times. But my confusion is dis , since I haven't really kissed her, I do feel a times DAT I have been friendzoned. am I right? have i bin friendzoned?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Akeema14: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ezanafe(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello Mr. xxxtedyxxx, am new here and i like ur advice. There is this girl who we live in the same town & we have known and been chatting online for couple of months without telling her my feelings for her. But recently i opened up to her about how i like her and she was not surprise about it. Nevertheless, we still continue our normal chatting online and i decided to start calling her on phone like 2 days interval. I know she like me but she is a kind of not comfortable while chatting with me face to face, & i don't know what to do to make her to be free with me while we are together physically. The problem now is that i visited her in her house and i ask her to be my girlfriend. What she replied after all my toasting technics was that she don't know what to say about my idea of her dating me. She does not reply to my messages online as she does before i toasted her, except recently she celebrated her birthday that i wished her a happy celebration that she replied my message online. And also she do not pick my call like before i.e. she deliberately shun my calls sometimes. Pls what positive step should I take now?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidiezeh(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
guy's I greet una

her birthday is on 30th September and she's not close to me she's in school
what should I do or get for her?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vickertony(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
is it possible to get back with an ex?used to date her when i was inexperienced..anyhope?i can only reach her facebook.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
temi4fash:

Oo

THUMB UP BRO
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
temi4fash:

N.B

Happy festive season

EXACTLY BRO
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oluwaaj: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2015
As much as I would love to chat with you here I can't... Pls add up..won't take much of yhur time..55BC88B2...pls am begging oo[b][/b]
Theophinio:

EXACTLY BRO
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by judajix(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op I successfully read this read this from 1-14......all I can say is nice work
Would start applying what I have learnt.....will get back here when I need help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ldpele(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
u wcm. Working d nbrs just means approaching/gaming/dating more dan one girl. Meeting lots of chicks and not just focusing on a single girl.
pls can we talk a lil more on private, won't mind for your BB pin, if that's possible plsss.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by judajix(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who is available ooo
I need help Djboosting abeg
There is gal, I had this thing with with she left me cos I didn't/couldn't get to her sexually and couldn't do the role playing thing.... Either way I read this whole thread yday, fast forward we started talking again yday after about a month without any contact, she still loves me dearly , so today now now she asked me how is my gf and I replied they are fine, and replied with shock face and said it is well, I wanna have her back.....please I need help on what next to say.....don't want to bleep up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Akeema14:
am a Male.... I need female friends on whatsapp... yes I mean it.... for friend only... Nothing more I swear. I like chatting everytime especially to female. 08100582110. add me if u don't mind

Guy, how old are you undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Morning ma people. grin
sup bro. It's me again ooo. I need to talk to you on phone. they stole my own phone so everything got lost with it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
judajix:
Who is available ooo
I need help Djboosting abeg
There is gal, I had this thing with with she left me cos I didn't/couldn't get to her sexually and couldn't do the role playing thing.... Either way I read this whole thread yday, fast forward we started talking again yday after about a month without any contact, she still loves me dearly , so today now now she asked me how is my gf and I replied they are fine, and replied with shock face and said it is well, I wanna have her back.....please I need help on what next to say.....don't want to bleep up

Bros... have you changed your principle of No sex?

Don't start what ypu cannot finish answer these we can know what to do in your case
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
darkmata:
Guys, I need una analysis 4 dis mata. we all undastand d importance of a lady investing in a relationship. there is dis lady I've bin dating 4 a year nw, n we agreed in a "no sex relationship" (but deep down I ain't kul wit it). She does most of d investing like , calling more, texting me first, there was a time she got me a gift self, wen there wasnt really any occasion sef, but afta all dis I haven't kissed her( we do cuddle though) i hav gone 4 a kiss a couple of times, but she do back out. we do even sex chat most times. But my confusion is dis , since I haven't really kissed her, I do feel a times DAT I have been friendzoned. am I right? have i bin friendzoned?

I doubt if youbhave been friendzoned but I think you guys would be moving towards the line of FWB..

the babe just likes you and don't blow it and don't take advantage of it.. just be cool and nice (not stupid)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.