Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371130 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
craiggylad:
...teddy bro its been long o,kai since all vhiz yrs,mke we roger wella 4 whatsapp na,send me ur numba thru email since u don bcom celebrity
yes boss....long time... How package.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by RedCapChief(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok...peeps,i av messed up wit my gf big time
[size=13pt]
She was testing you and you bombed it. Girls do this testing stuff all the time. Going back to confess confirmed your title as 'Mr. Wussy'
When a girl tests you like this, you tease. Tell her she being a naughty girl or some stuff like that. Act like your baby sister just asked you a childish question and then divert.

Don't claim to be a virgin or the banger-in-chief. cheesy

Her mind will give her a better answer than you could have ever said
[/size]
S/O to xxxtedyxxx, temi4fash and all those who keep the juices of this thread flowing

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Olayinka8793:
bro I got an unusual problem that require your advice,I created a thread for it pls help me,your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/2660310/advice-urgently-needed-#38910334 thanks and God blessed.

Just finished reading ur post, I want to give u the best help I could render... Best should be on phone... Mind giving me an "Hi" on whatsapp - 08138106197 ...

Let's motivate that awesome mind of urs together
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Some of us having limiting beliefs hindering us from meeting girls. If you do your best to attract girls, and u get some degree of success, den dat belief is not limiting you. Some guys r like " am broke, am shy, am too short, am not rich enuf, I don't own a car, I don't own a bb,iphone blah blah, I am not handsome..am not her type... The turning point is wen u can accept ur sef for who u are, and to hell with any girl who can accept those things about ur sef dat can't be changed..eg.height..run ur game, and package ur sef well even if dat means changing ur wardrobe, gettin a haircut dat fits ur face, visting the gym etc. The point is..u just av to overcome ur limiting belief.
bros teddy, big ups ds thread is still alive...
I av one ish I don't like about myself....after initiating a conversation (dats after I must av mustered enough energy) and collecting her number, I sumtyms kinda lose interest. is this normal and hw can I overcome it..
why does building and maintaining rapport even wen d babe is giving me all d green lights difficult 4 me most times.. pls hw do I overcome ds...
thx 4 ur reply
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
chidexxy007:

bros teddy, big ups ds thread is still alive...
I av one ish I don't like about myself....after initiating a conversation (dats after I must av mustered enough energy) and collecting her number, I sumtyms kinda lose interest. is this normal and hw can I overcome it..
why does building and maintaining rapport even wen d babe is giving me all d green lights difficult 4 me most times.. pls hw do I overcome ds...
thx 4 ur reply
yeah its pretty normal. you totally alright and nothing is wrong. all u hav to do is set your goals and try to pull it through. i still feel that way, u get all d nbrs, green lights, and she might even be setting up dates, but u just dont cant pull ur sef togeda to feel interested. just know this is normal...u need to pull ur sef togeda and remind yourself why u collected her nbr in the first place, just think of all the lovely things you could do with her. Sometimes, this kind of feeling occurs when a guy begins to lose interest in a chick he was once dying to get. but trust me, the all intense desire will come back when u av finally lost her,,,they say u dont know what u got until its gone. juat keep puahing tru, d desire will come back.

As per ur question on rapport, i didnt get u correctly. cheers
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
RedCapChief:

[size=13pt]
She was testing you and you bombed it. Girls do this testing stuff all the time. Going back to confess confirmed your title as 'Mr. Wussy'
When a girl tests you like this, you tease. Tell her she being a naughty girl or some stuff like that. Act like your baby sister just asked you a childish question and then divert.

Don't claim to be a virgin or the banger-in-chief. cheesy

Her mind will give her a better answer than you could have ever said
[/size]
S/O to xxxtedyxxx, temi4fash and all those who keep the juices of this thread flowing

word
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
yeah its pretty normal. you totally alright and nothing is wrong. all u hav to do is set your goals and try to pull it through. i still feel that way, u get all d nbrs, green lights, and she might even be setting up dates, but u just dont cant pull ur sef togeda to feel interested. just know this is normal...u need to pull ur sef togeda and remind yourself why u collected her nbr in the first place, just think of all the lovely things you could do with her. Sometimes, this kind of feeling occurs when a guy begins to lose interest in a chick he was once dying to get. but trust me, the all intense desire will come back when u av finally lost her,,,they say u dont know what u got until its gone. juat keep puahing tru, d desire will come back.

As per ur question on rapport, i didnt get u correctly. cheers
I guess am normal na. thx 4 d swift reply though.
as for d 2nd part, I meant we will b discussing an having laffs all of a sudden I've run outta words to say or reply. happens majorly wen am using d social media. any tips on hw to make the conversation to keep burning?...
Note: only chat in evening/night as am quite busy during d day
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OlufemiOAP(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Lols...thumbs Up bro
.Keep it Up
Give it up for Mr Tedy ..Pls can I have ur number I have personal issues to discuss with you
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OlufemiOAP(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
If u av any questions, u can also drop it.
na ur number I need
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2015
chidexxy007:

I guess am normal na. thx 4 d swift reply though.
as for d 2nd part, I meant we will b discussing an having laffs all of a sudden I've run outta words to say or reply. happens majorly wen am using d social media. any tips on hw to make the conversation to keep burning?...
Note: only chat in evening/night as am quite busy during d day

Chidex.. Bruv how is ur handsome, good-looking self today...
I'm aware,

handsome = good-looking..

Do I care? Not really

So let's get into your question...

I explained this "drop-in-conversation energy" in the new book I'm writing and working on currently.

Titled "THE CONVERSATION BIBLE"

Let me give u a little sight from the book... Which is;

One of the major reason why most guys can't keep up a great conversation with girls is because, as I refer to it in my book

"Lack of Multi-thread"

Multi-thread - means being able to talk about wide variety of things about her or the environment..

Being unable to Multi-thread is a muscle.. And

Being able to Multi-thread is also a muscle.

U just need to keep training the right one for you..

Girls can sense it miles away that a guy is thinking of wot to say..

Why guys lack in what to say is because they think there is a "Conversation protocol" anywhere that they should follow...

Hmmm.. Reread that

Conversation protocol = failure

Guys who game and handle tons of girls don't go out worrying about what to say...

They say anything they want and they trust the environment will provide...

Listen to this carefully

"Environment always, I meant always provide answers to a conversation length"

Read that again once more...
No fvck that, read it again the third time, this time say it out loud for yourself to hear.

Let me give u few examples here :

Guy goes up to a babe wearing a black-top and they got talking..

1. Guy1 starts thinking of wot to say next, and bfor he knows it the conversation is down..

Put urself in the girl's position.

Will u feel attraction for the guy?

Answer that urself..

2. Guy2 did not worry abt wot to say, he checks d environment and got something like;

"Hey, look at the building over there, if u were to be a painter and I hired u, what color would u hav painted the building?"...

Babe laughs and start thinking and investing in the convo too...

Babe : blue color

Guy2 : why? Are u trying to tell me ur favourite color right now? grin

Boom! Conversation keep flowing

Now, you as the babe in the second convo, will u feel attracted to the guy?

U know d answer.

Since I love giving values to my fellow guys out there...

Let's view another scenario here.

Guy and babe having a date in an eatery..

1. Guy3 starts asking babe all sort of questions, what are ur hobbies, color, blah blah and blah, as if he is interviewing her... Now guy run out of wot to ask, conversation dies down...
He start thinking of wot to say... NO WAY OUT.
Failure..

2. Guy4 starts asking question and all of a sudden between eating he pauses, looks into the babe's eye, smiles and say;

"Look around this eatery, if u were to change something in this place, wot would u change?"

Pdp = Apc ... Lol cheesy don't mind me..

Now u've given the babe a work to do with her brain.. Then u relax and look around or at what she's wearing, and make a statement again..

Gawd.. It's a very simple idea..

But if u think you still need a little help, u can holla me for a copy (The Conversation Bible).. for a tolerable amount and u won't have to worry about wot to say to make girls feel attraction for you anymore.

08138106197.. Or ... Olorunfemitaiwo1@gmail.com

That should help bro.

.#peace

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
Give it up for Mr Tedy ..Pls can I have ur number I have personal issues to discuss with you
alryt bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
na ur number I need
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
bro what is the best tactic of reply for a lady that questions one on "how do you get my pin or contact?
what line do you reccomend or you use?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
@djboosting, wow.. dat was some tips guy, can't wait to see/read ur book..
thanks man.... would get in touch with u bro 4 dat book cos I tink I'll surely need it
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Djboosting:

Chidex.. Bruv how is ur handsome, good-looking self today...
I'm aware,

handsome = good-looking..

Do I care? Not really

So let's get into your question...

I explained this "drop-in-conversation energy" in the new book I'm writing and working on currently.

Titled "THE CONVERSATION BIBLE"

Let me give u a little sight from the book... Which is;

One of the major reason why most guys can't keep up a great conversation with girls is because, as I refer to it in my book

"Lack of Multi-thread"

Multi-thread - means being able to talk about wide variety of things about her or the environment..

Being unable to Multi-thread is a muscle.. And

Being able to Multi-thread is also a muscle.

U just need to keep training the right one for you..

Girls can sense it miles away that a guy is thinking of wot to say..

Why guys lack in what to say is because they think there is a "Conversation protocol" anywhere that they should follow...

Hmmm.. Reread that

Conversation protocol = failure

Guys who game and handle tons of girls don't go out worrying about what to say...

They say anything they want and they trust the environment will provide...

Listen to this carefully

"Environment always, I meant always provide answers to a conversation length"

Read that again once more...
No fvck that, read it again the third time, this time say it out loud for yourself to hear.

Let me give u few examples here :

Guy goes up to a babe wearing a black-top and they got talking..

1. Guy1 starts thinking of wot to say next, and bfor he knows it the conversation is down..

Put urself in the girl's position.

Will u feel attraction for the guy?

Answer that urself..

2. Guy2 did not worry abt wot to say, he checks d environment and got something like;

"Hey, look at the building over there, if u were to be a painter and I hired u, what color would u hav painted the building?"...

Babe laughs and start thinking and investing in the convo too...

Babe : blue color

Guy2 : why? Are u trying to tell me ur favourite color right now? grin

Boom! Conversation keep flowing

Now, you as the babe in the second convo, will u feel attracted to the guy?

U know d answer.

Since I love giving values to my fellow guys out there...

Let's view another scenario here.

Guy and babe having a date in an eatery..

1. Guy3 starts asking babe all sort of questions, what are ur hobbies, color, blah blah and blah, as if he is interviewing her... Now guy run out of wot to ask, conversation dies down...
He start thinking of wot to say... NO WAY OUT.
Failure..

2. Guy4 starts asking question and all of a sudden between eating he pauses, looks into the babe's eye, smiles and say;

"Look around this eatery, if u were to change something in this place, wot would u change?"

Pdp = Apc ... Lol cheesy don't mind me..

Now u've given the babe a work to do with her brain.. Then u relax and look around or at what she's wearing, and make a statement again..

Gawd.. It's a very simple idea..

But if u think you still need a little help, u can holla me for a copy (The Conversation Bible).. for a tolerable amount and u won't have to worry about wot to say to make girls feel attraction for you anymore.

08138106197.. Or ... Olorunfemitaiwo1@gmail.com

That should help bro.

.#peace

Carry ur yeye ebook commmot here abeg. All u did was compile tips from dating ebooks into one package, and call it urs. Guy waka abeg.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
chidexxy007:
thanks man.... would get in touch with u bro 4 dat book cos I tink I'll surely need it
pls don't waste ur money on any yeye ebook

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fkhalifa:
bro what is the best tactic of reply for a lady that questions one on "how do you get my pin or contact?
what line do you reccomend or you use?
just tell her u used to av her on ur list before (its important u know her name already before it can work)...den bone her, don't chat her for while...den resume after a few days. Keep it light tho. If its on whatsapp,,,d best excuse is always truecaller app, works most times.

Also, don't interview her, or ask lots of questions, dat tends to make dem ask/wonder who u are. Keep it light,
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
just tell her u used to av her on ur list before (its important u know her name already before it can work)...den bone her, don't chat her for while...den resume after a few days. Keep it light tho. If its on whatsapp,,,d best excuse is always truecaller app, works most times.

Also, don't interview her, or ask lots of questions, dat tends to make dem ask/wonder who u are. Keep it light,
thanks broda, its usually on whatsapp, and what i do say is" i sneaked your number out of my friends phone,i found you attractive and wanted us be good friends but that my friend disagreed cos you ill be mad at him,so pls dont let him even know cis he ill be mad at me". its been working for me buh i need another or an upgrade lie or you considet that okay? cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fkhalifa:
thanks broda, its usually on whatsapp, and what i do say is" i sneaked your number out of my friends phone,i found you attractive and wanted us be good friends but that my friend disagreed cos you ill be mad at him,so pls dont let him even know cis he ill be mad at me". its been working for me buh i need another or an upgrade lie or you considet that okay? cool
lols nice one, as far as the humour is there, u r good to go, " hey, got ur nbr from true caller app" works pretty fine too, but its important u ignore her for a while after such, girls tend to get defensive wen a guy starts asking bunch of questions,

So how u doing, where do u stay, etc....

It all depends on the approach u use tho
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
pls don't waste ur money on any yeye ebook
hmm... OK o, my bros has spoken.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2015
chidexxy007:

You're welcome bruv...

Rather than waiting for just 'reply tips'.. Which is very good by the way..

It's good to have the determination of being your own guru.. So one can easily deduce where he's getting it wrong, and see easy solution what to do to get it right...

Love your desire to move forward from the 'normal' routine u've been doing all this while..

We'd keep in touch..

Thanks
Djboosting
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 6:16am On Nov 02, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Carry ur yeye ebook commmot here abeg. All u did was compile tips from dating ebooks into one package, and call it urs. Guy waka abeg.

Hey, calm down bro,

It can't be that bad...

Those who think they needed it, have been requesting already

The book is not for everybody...

Likewise, success is not for everybody

Thanks.
Djboosting
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Don't kill his hustle, as long as there it add value to the reader.

Thou I think you guys should have talked since it's your thread.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by BerryScott(f): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2015
.............so patiently i read this thread carefully n it inspired me 2 read mre (charles nneji- bang rule). so i tot 2 my self, dz some nice shit.
thNks op 4 d enlightenment.
nw i can proudly say BRING IT ON Y'ALL MALE FOLKS
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Brownville007: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Oga teddy, abeg you need to reply me on this.
I am my babe started dating a month a go and everything was perfect, and all of a sudden I began to sense she is kind off detaching herself . the way she speaks now sounds so casual and aloof. I started sensing this when I wen on leave two weeks ago. We dint quarrel what so ever,. Within the two weeks she dint bother to call me, and and all that, even when I call she won't pick. Just last night, after calling her like 2times in the day without picking her line finally went through at night, and without any warmth she asked us to talk this morning that she is sleeping. I told her point blank that she is lying cos I know her very well that she doesn't sleep around that time and there were noise all around her, with her even talking to someone. I just don't know what to make of this any more. I just feel she is no longer interested in the relationship and she is acting up just to let me walk away. I am based in Ibadan while she based here too but school in ILORIN. I wouldn't mind going to see her to talk things over, cos I don't understand the sudden change pls guys advise me on what to do. Is it ideal to go see her??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by theSpark(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2015
BerryScott:
.............so patiently i read this thread carefully n it inspired me 2 read mre (charles nneji- bang rule). so i tot 2 my self, dz some nice shit.

I'm coming for you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by theSpark(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Oga Ted,
I've been reading faithfully. Nice tips.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by theSpark(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Double post.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Brownville007:
Oga teddy, abeg you need to reply me on this.
I am my babe started dating a month a go and everything was perfect, and all of a sudden I began to sense she is kind off detaching herself . the way she speaks now sounds so casual and aloof. I started sensing this when I wen on leave two weeks ago. We dint quarrel what so ever,. Within the two weeks she dint bother to call me, and and all that, even when I call she won't pick. Just last night, after calling her like 2times in the day without picking her line finally went through at night, and without any warmth she asked us to talk this morning that she is sleeping. I told her point blank that she is lying cos I know her very well that she doesn't sleep around that time and there were noise all around her, with her even talking to someone. I just don't know what to make of this any more. I just feel she is no longer interested in the relationship and she is acting up just to let me walk away. I am based in Ibadan while she based here too but school in ILORIN. I wouldn't mind going to see her to talk things over, cos I don't understand the sudden change pls guys advise me on what to do. Is it ideal to go see her??

Bros... No vex... You just got replaced..

Some one else has gotten her attention.... Don't push it, don't act unsecured...

What do you wanna go and see her for?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
BerryScott:
hi berry,hw u doin...u must av seen a lot of we guyz hidden secret,vhaz very smart
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
temi4fash:

Bros... No vex... You just got replaced..

Some one else has gotten her attention.... Don't push it, don't act unsecured...

What do you wanna go and see her for?
maybe he wan go collect break up sex grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.