Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371065 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Djboosting:

Hey, calm down bro,

It can't be that bad...

Those who think they needed it, have been requesting already

The book is not for everybody...

Likewise, success is not for everybody

Thanks.
Djboosting
you can't achieve true success dat way. Editing and copying free tips u got from free ebooks online, and selling it as a new package. Don't mislead people here pls. Deep down in ur heart, u know what u wana sell is just poo. Y don't u give dem the link to the free ebooks u used in compiling ur so-called package instead?

Anoda charles in d making.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
you can't achieve true success dat way. Editing and copying free tips u got from free ebooks online, and selling it as a new package. Don't mislead people here pls. Deep down in ur heart, u know what u wana sell is just poo. Y don't u give dem the link to the free ebooks u used in compiling ur so-called package instead?

Anoda charles in d making.

Like u said "Compiled"..

But it is not.. Let's move on now, shall we?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hibiscuss(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brownville007:
Oga teddy, abeg you need to reply me on this.
I am my babe started dating a month a go and everything was perfect, and all of a sudden I began to sense she is kind off detaching herself . the way she speaks now sounds so casual and aloof. I started sensing this when I wen on leave two weeks ago. We dint quarrel what so ever,. Within the two weeks she dint bother to call me, and and all that, even when I call she won't pick. Just last night, after calling her like 2times in the day without picking her line finally went through at night, and without any warmth she asked us to talk this morning that she is sleeping. I told her point blank that she is lying cos I know her very well that she doesn't sleep around that time and there were noise all around her, with her even talking to someone. I just don't know what to make of this any more. I just feel she is no longer interested in the relationship and she is acting up just to let me walk away. I am based in Ibadan while she based here too but school in ILORIN. I wouldn't mind going to see her to talk things over, cos I don't understand the sudden change pls guys advise me on what to do. Is it ideal to go see her??

Sorry bro...I feel for you. E be lyk say I sabi that your gf for ilorin. She dey 200l?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Brownville007: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Sorry bro...I feel for you. E be lyk say I sabi that your gf for ilorin. She dey 200l?

How do you possibly know. What's her name and which course
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hibiscuss(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brownville007:

Her name na Dolapo?

[email]
Brownville007:

Her name na Dolapo?

[/email]
Brownville007:

Her name na Dolapo?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Nastydroid:
maybe he wan go collect break up sex grin

Help a brother na...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OlufemiOAP(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx Baba I hail u for d 1derful topic *Gbayi*
I have this gyal on my whatsapp we were once close dat she can hardly go a day without chatting with me(even tho we've Never met face-2-face before)
Fast 4wrd to the beginning of Of this year I somehow lost it as this girl seem not to be feeling me again
We just got talking recently .But the problem is I want it to start afresh like we just met ..But I don't know how to go about it . It has just been "hello,hi " all dis while.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
I have this gyal on my whatsapp we were once close dat she can hardly go a day without chatting with me(even tho we've Never met face-2-face before)
Fast 4wrd to the beginning of Of this year I somehow lost it as this girl seem not to be feeling me again
We just got talking recently .But the problem is I want it to start afresh like we just met ..But I don't know how to go about it . It has just been "hello,hi " all dis while.
she is feeling another guy,someone she sees everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OlufemiOAP(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nastydroid:
xo aw do I persuade her to come see me or meet her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OlufemiOAP(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nastydroid:
xo aw do I persuade her to come see me or meet her or arrange a meeting ..if only uve seen dis babe u go know say she is not to be freed jus lyk dat
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
xo aw do I persuade her to come see me or meet her or arrange a meeting ..if only uve seen dis babe u go know say she is not to be freed jus lyk dat
I
No b every girl person dai woo.. And no b every girl you must sleep withh...

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 1:13am On Nov 06, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
more phone calls less chatting
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
u didn't hit it while she was red hot for u. Starting all over again is like kicking your sef in the foot. She stopped feeling u becos u kept her undecided for long, like u placed her in a dilemma, u didn't make any move while she was feeling u. Its important to close a girl while she is red hot n interested..or else....

Here is what u shud to.. Focus more on calls..but not too much calls, so u don't bore her. I am thinking she has her spotlight on another guy, but I might be wrong tho. Depending on the distance between you and her, u can set up a meet. " Babe, been a while, I miss the good times, am free next week, lets meet for a date/funtime..when r u gona be free". Something along the lines of dat. But before u can use such, u need to generate some interest in her again, make her invest a little, u know all d fun stuffs,chats,nicknames u av used on her, use it again on her, den set the meet up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
u didn't hit it while she was red hot for u. Starting all over again is like kicking your sef in the foot. She stopped feeling u becos u kept her undecided for long, like u placed her in a dilemma, u didn't make any move while she was feeling u. Its important to close a girl while she is red hot n interested..or else....

Here is what u shud to.. Focus more on calls..but not too much calls, so u don't bore her. I am thinking she has her spotlight on another guy, but I might be wrong tho. Depending on the distance between you and her, u can set up a meet. " Babe, been a while, I miss the good times, am free next week, lets meet for a date/funtime..when r u gona be free". Something along the lines of dat. But before u can use such, u need to generate some interest in her again, make her invest a little, u know all d fun stuffs,chats,nicknames u av used on her, use it again on her, den set the meet up.

bro, I lost your number after my phone was stolen. can I have it again?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
fxbot:
bro, I lost your number after my phone was stolen. can I have it again?
ehhyaaa. Sorry for ur loss...howfar.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am in. Sup pals. Been a while. Hope we r all enjoying our gfs...grin.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
I have just a question : Will a girl talk about you to her bestie if she's not into you?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
gsparks01:
I have just a question : Will a girl talk about you to her bestie if she's not into you?
Depends on what she's telling her bestie about you. Might just be telling her how stewpid you are. So dn't get it twisted.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by miqos02(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2015
cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
Depends on what she's telling her bestie about you. Might just be telling her how stewpid you are. So dn't get it twisted.
ok, this is what happened; I bumped into the girl and her bestie and the girl was like "that's him(my name) and the bestie was overjoyed, literally dancing sef just seeing me... What dyu make of that?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
gsparks01:
ok, this is what happened; I bumped into the girl and her bestie and the girl was like "that's him(my name) and the bestie was overjoyed, literally dancing sef just seeing me... What dyu make of that?
Its either she told her you're the maga who has a deep pocket(girls can do anything when money is around) or she told her you are the guy she cannot live without. Next time, ask the girl whats making her so joyous, do not believe her answer tho' because they are liars too.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
Its either she told her you're the maga who has a deep pocket(girls can do anything when money is around) or she told her you are the guy she cannot live without. Next time, ask the girl whats making her so joyous, do not believe her answer tho' because they are liars too.
I was really confused at the time, I was like wetin dey do dis girl sef. Sometimes I feel so close to her and other times, I feel like a stranger. BTW I don't have deep pockets @all,I just dey manage d small pocket I get
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by myaceworld(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
5 unique ways to know you are in Love

November 12, 2015 12:00 am

Most people fall in love but they don’t actually know
These unique and outstanding points will stand as a proof.

1. Before you meet:
Have you ever have someone in mind whenever you listen to a love song, read a love story or watch a romantic movie.

Sometimes you will close your eyes during those moment and you find yourself dreaming about the
future of both of you,

If you have wished to be together with a particular person even though you both are yet to meet or talk.

Then, you are in Love

2. After you met:
Maybe in the lecture theatre or beside the alley, you find yourself standing in front of him or her, but you notice that your heartbeat rate has increased.

You keep breathing like someone who has just been saved from fallen off a cliff.

If your heart keep pounding and bouncing when in front of him/her,

Then, you are in Love

3. Before he/she concur.
It has been confirmed that 90% of genuine love doesn’t work out automatically, most times the “play hard to get” falls on the feminine side and the man has to do all doings to make it through.

But even after all her acts as if she is the queen of england, you still cannot look away, after she has even washed or insult you in public, you still cannot let go.

If you find yourself trying, trying and trying (without the thoughts of Lust)

Then, you are in love.

4. When he/she agree
Have you ever been so happy that even when someone dump happens to brake your lovely vase, you will still keep on smilling?.

Have your friends ever suspected you of a douth about you being sane or insane?, because of your needless laughter and smiles

When he/she says YES and you keep dancing like a tree whose root has been placed on oscillary motion by wind,

Then, you are in Love

5. Finally when you are dating.
Sometimes you ask yourself, am I dreaming? because you find yourself experiencing what you thought its impossible.

Love is when you take away the feelings, passion and romance of a relationship and you still find out you care for that person.

You can understand this section 5 well if you read
” 10 ingredients of Love”
Read by pasting in search box and click search

Now you have learnt how to know when you are in
Love, but how do you accomplish the aim of getting the person you love in your arms?

How do you make them yours?

See ” 3 key ways to make them yours”
click here
https://myaceworld./2015/11/12/3-key-ways-to-make-them-yours/

Via http://www.myaceworld.wordpressm.com

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2015
gsparks01:
I was really confused at the time, I was like wetin dey do dis girl sef. Sometimes I feel so close to her and other times, I feel like a stranger. BTW I don't have deep pockets @all,I just dey manage d small pocket I get
Focus on your game and forget what is been discussed about you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2015
There is this choir girl in my church, she stares at me always in Sunday service, am an usher.
She gave me her number, but she doesn't reply me on whatsaap. But anytime we meet in church she would be receptive and would always want to snap with me.
How can i step up my game and have this girl.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sammade: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Drink lots of water. Make it your habit. Same thing first thing every morning

danweezy:
Xxxtedyxxx....I av to sae ur rilli doin a gud job..kip it up.. meslf get bottleneck for dating issues o...people always flatter me (both boiz and gals) DAT I am cute..sum even say ..I luk lyk wizkid...i often use DAT 2 get gals attention Buh d problem is dat I av a dry skin..and this has made my palms rough ..to d extent that people always complain wen I shake dem DAT my hands r 2 rough...so am always scared to shake gals to avoid dis comments..even tho sum pretend..wn I shake dm..I get uncomfortable wn a gal is lukin @ my hands or feets..dis has made me so insecure..shud I go 4 a surgery or try creams(av used many BT day didn't work)..dunno wat to do abt it ..really appreciate if u cud hlp

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by onome324(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Uhm..i have dis gf I used to love very much, things happened and she changed....after a year she is back... waht du u suggest I do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
onome324:
Uhm..i have dis gf I used to love very much, things happened and she changed....after a year she is back... waht du u suggest I do
run the game, act normal, the usual package, make her do all the investment, don't rush and act all lovey dovey towards her. Ur emotional compsure is key.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theophinio:
There is this choir girl in my church, she stares at me always in Sunday service, am an usher.
She gave me her number, but she doesn't reply me on whatsaap. But anytime we meet in church she would be receptive and would always want to snap with me.
How can i step up my game and have this girl.
. Den perhaps she is not the chatty chatty type, u need to focus more on one one convo, she myt be d type dat prefers calling to chatting, that's even to ur advantage, run ur game one on one with her. Ur got an advantage, utilize it bro.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
gsparks01:
don't stress ur sef with whatever she said...focus on the small tins u need to do to get the girl. That's key.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Den perhaps she is not the chatty chatty type, u need to focus more on one one convo, she myt be d type dat prefers calling to chatting, that's even to ur advantage, run ur game one on one with her. Ur got an advantage, utilize it bro.
Well said bro
The calling is going great
Thumb up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by onome324(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
run the game, act normal, the usual package, make her do all the investment, don't rush and act all lovey dovey towards her. Ur emotional compsure is key.
My gf told me dere's a guy close to where she stay that pesters her much..despite she telling him she has a bf..the guy wuld nt listen...now she says she agreed so dt he wuld let her rest..she told me ntn goes on btw them...what do yhu think??

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.