Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371026 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
onome324:

My gf told me dere's a guy close to where she stay that pesters her much..despite she telling him she has a bf..the guy wuld nt listen...now she says she agreed so dt he wuld let her rest..she told me ntn goes on btw them...what do yhu think??
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by onome324(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
onome324:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
I see a gal running away
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ufelove(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lemme join u grin grin grin
lordfalcao:
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
onome324:

My gf told me dere's a guy close to where she stay that pesters her much..despite she telling him she has a bf..the guy wuld nt listen...now she says she agreed so dt he wuld let her rest..she told me ntn goes on btw them...what do yhu think??

My goodness! and you sincerely believe her?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Young03(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx...pls help out oo

there is ds gal dat I took out today, though I av not told her anytin about love, I love her and I wanna date her,

even after going out with her , am chatting with her Bt don't know wat to tell her....I wanna tell her to visit me , Bt I don't know if its a good idea, cus we just met for the first tyme

u advice is needed urgently oo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Young03:
xxxtedyxxx...pls help out oo

there is ds gal dat I took out today, though I av not told her anytin about love, I love her and I wanna date her,

even after going out with her , am chatting with her Bt don't know wat to tell her....I wanna tell her to visit me , Bt I don't know if its a good idea, cus we just met for the first tyme

u advice is needed urgently oo
ur making everyting too much of a big deal dats y. U know u wana do it, deep down inside, u av the right words to tell her, but somehow, for some weird reasons you just can't spit it out. First tin, don't rush it, and don't be desperate. Asking her out to come to ur house depends on the groundwork u av laid already. How free and open is she with u? Does she feel comfortable with u? Does she enjoy your company? I hope ma post is not late tho. Try this, plan d date 2days ahead, so from today/2mrw, chat her up, talk about different stuffs, hobbies, passion, how sexy u think she is, how much u love d way she dresses, her hair, etc, feel free to tell her stuffs about u too, don't make it a one-way convo. Continue dat and follow up with some calls, small talk in between, den d second day...invite her for a date,

" I really do enjoy being with u, can't wait to see u again babe, am free 2mrow, wat time will be okay for u?

Take charge from there
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by renod(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
X
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Young03(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
ur making everyting too much of a big deal dats y. U know u wana do it, deep down inside, u av the right words to tell her, but somehow, for some weird reasons you just can't spit it out. First tin, don't rush it, and don't be desperate. Asking her out to come to ur house depends on the groundwork u av laid already. How free and open is she with u? Does she feel comfortable with u? Does she enjoy your company? I hope ma post is not late tho. Try this, plan d date 2days ahead, so from today/2mrw, chat her up, talk about different stuffs, hobbies, passion, how sexy u think she is, how much u love d way she dresses, her hair, etc, feel free to tell her stuffs about u too, don't make it a one-way convo. Continue dat and follow up with some calls, small talk in between, den d second day...invite her for a date,

" I really do enjoy being with u, can't wait to see u again babe, am free 2mrow, wat time will be okay for u?

Take charge from there

thanks but I av made mistakes alredy, cus I went ahead yesterday,telling her how much I love her

Bt she told me she don't love me..besides she can't date me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Young03:

thanks but I av made mistakes alredy, cus I went ahead yesterday,telling her how much I love her

Bt she told me she don't love me..besides she can't date me
ooh, am sorry abt dat bro, but don't dispair, u can still get her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hi xxxtedyxxx, i really love your thread it help, op i have a gf am on love with but is a distance relationship and she is the only girl i love but she is always asking me that how is her rivals? And i will assure her that she has no rival and she should trust me but she will be like she dont really trust me! I want to know what I can do or say to assure her that I love her

2. I want which is better calling or chatting and how frequently i should do that.?

3. Please can you also give me tips on how i can make our distance relationship work and what can i do ( i mean in times of gift) to make her happy
Ps. Am a student

Thanks in advance
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lapulgaatomica(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kingfanak:
Hi xxxtedyxxx, i really love your thread it help, op i have a gf am on love with but is a distance relationship and she is the only girl i love but she is always asking me that how is her rivals? And i will assure her that she has no rival and she should trust me but she will be like she dont really trust me! I want to know what I can do or say to assure her that I love her

2. I want which is better calling or chatting and how frequently i should do that.?

3. Please can you also give me tips on how i can make our distance relationship work and what can i do ( i mean in times of gift) to make her happy
Ps. Am a student

Thanks in advance
cool signature...lol...nah Xxxtedyxxx fit help you, me i just be student since day 1
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oluwadunxy: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=xxxtedyxxx post=40197871] ur
OP there's this babe we met online actually same state buh diff skul she jux opened up to me dat she broke Up wit d guy she's been flaunting for a while.........well as a sharp guy Wats d best time 2 tell her my mind
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Ted, I don die. Me n my girl don't get intimate(no kissing, no smooching) n we hav bin dating 4 a year n 2 months o. So I told her about it(i told her I dnt lyk it) , her mood just changed that day, she didn't wanna talk 2 me again, it's like 2 days nw she has nt called or texted me, same with me too. I haven't contacted her too(i d wait 4 her 2 contact me first) pls did I Bleep up in any way or is there a particular I should hav brought d topic up or shuld I let d relationship die??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
onome324:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
dude, you are about to lose your babe ooo.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by scampy(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
darkmata:
Ted, I don die. Me n my girl don't get intimate(no kissing, no smooching) n we hav bin dating 4 a year n 2 months o. So I told her about it(i told her I dnt lyk it) , her mood just changed that day, she didn't wanna talk 2 me again, it's like 2 days nw she has nt called or texted me, same with me too. I haven't contacted her too(i d wait 4 her 2 contact me first) pls did I Bleep up in any way or is there a particular I should hav brought d topic up or shuld I let d relationship die??

Try and call her....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Kingfanak:

Ps. Am a student

Thanks in advance
sorry for the delay in replying, I got banned by nairaland's bot. Back for now sha.

First tin is how far is she from u? To instill trust in her, dey r some small tins u can do despite d fact dat ur far from her. #make vague plans. Talk about tins u r gona do wen u see her, how cute she is gona be,stuffs u guys r gona be doing togeda, don't be specific wen ur talk this way, just be vague " wow, babe, can't really wait to see u, can't imagine how cute ur gona be , and how much I wana hug u, see u laf and av a good time togeda"

#call her wen u say u will. In other words, start doing stuffs u promise her, like ur gona call her in around 4 or 5, den don't delay, call her den.

# a girl likes to know she is being appreciated. So give her some attention, but not too much attention, one step forward, one step backward. Its even nice she is asking u about her rivals, dts a plus, don't stop watever ur doing dat is making her ask dat. Female jelousy is a powerful too in the hands of a sharp guy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
lapulgaatomica:
cool signature...lol...nah Xxxtedyxxx fit help you, me i just be student since day 1

Thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
sorry for the delay in replying, I got banned by nairaland's bot. Back for now sha.

First tin is how far is she from u? To instill trust in her, dey r some small tins u can do despite d fact dat ur far from her. #make vague plans. Talk about tins u r gona do wen u see her, how cute she is gona be,stuffs u guys r gona be doing togeda, don't be specific wen ur talk this way, just be vague " wow, babe, can't really wait to see u, can't imagine how cute ur gona be , and how much I wana hug u, see u laf and av a good time togeda"

#call her wen u say u will. In other words, start doing stuffs u promise her, like ur gona call her in around 4 or 5, den don't delay, call her den.

# a girl likes to know she is being appreciated. So give her some attention, but not too much attention, one step forward, one step backward. Its even nice she is asking u about her rivals, dts a plus, don't stop watever ur doing dat is making her ask dat. Female jelousy is a powerful too in the hands of a sharp guy.

Thanks for replying.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Kingfanak:

Ps. Am a student

Thanks in advance
u can use dis method to spice up ur chats/calls.

Send her a morning message, asin, text message, not whatsapp or bbm message...den u check up on her like an hour later. It depends on wen u send the morning sms tho, but u don't wana be buGging her. Check up on her with a whatsapp message,/chat, ask about her nite, hope she didn't piss on her bed, breakfast ideas, blah blah, chat for a while, den end with with, " aite dear, ama give u a call later.". Always be d one to eject from chats, u don't wana bore her, and besides, u wana sound busy,so get busy with oda stuffs ur doing. Call her hours later as promised, maybe in d evening, just normal gist, how her day has been blah blah, ..eject, till 8/9pm. Whatsapp chat her again, normal slow emotional convo, share ideas, make plans togeda, romantic chats etc, end with a text message. D cycle repeats itself @ dis point. Don't do it everyday. U can also vary d time intervals. this wil ensure u guys become close. She will start investing and checking on u in no time too.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
darkmata:
. Contact her, don't wait for her to contact u, don't even waste time again, pick ur fone and contact her. " Hey babe, been a while, I tot u were even kidnapped, dis one u just disappeared...how av u been? Sound relaxed n fun, talk normal. Act like nothing happend
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
darkmata:
u didn't bring up d matter well, girls/women r an emotional species, and u need to go emotional. U went logical, dat was y u got dat response. U r gave her a chance to think..use her brain. That's. Being logical which gives her more reasons not to kis_s u.. U should av bypassed dat. kis__sing n smoo__ching is fun no doubt, u need to make her want it not decide to do it. " Babe u look great, I love what u did with ur hair, its beautiful...ur lips tho...d lipstick and everything, am resisting d urge to kiss u right now dear" or sth like.... Direct and random like " babe wen last did we even kiss...I can't even rember, perhaps 4years ago" take tins from there.
Anoda important point is dat, before u can smooch or kis_her, she needs to be confortable with u first, she needs to be free around u. doe she's give u hugs, hold u, allow u to touch her shoulders, walk hand in hand? If she aint free she won't allow u do d obvious
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
u didn't bring up d matter well, girls/women r an emotional species, and u need to go emotional. U went logical, dat was y u got dat response. U r gave her a chance to think..use her brain. That's. Being logical which gives her more reasons not to kis_s u.. U should av bypassed dat. kis__sing n smoo__ching is fun no doubt, u need to make her want it not decide to do it. " Babe u look great, I love what u did with ur hair, its beautiful...ur lips tho...d lipstick and everything, am resisting d urge to kiss u right now dear" or sth like.... Direct and random like " babe wen last did we even kiss...I can't even rember, perhaps 4years ago" take tins from there.
Anoda important point is dat, before u can smooch or kis_her, she needs to be confortable with u first, she needs to be free around u. doe she's give u hugs, hold u, allow u to touch her shoulders, walk hand in hand? If she aint free she won't allow u do d obvious
10x 4 d sharp reply. But she confuses me at times, one moment she's actin all comfortable wit me, d oda she isn't. She was in her (nt comfortable mood n it kinda make me wori about my role in her life) dats wat made me 2 pop d question(can u imagine hw stupid I am).
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tophee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello OP,i need your help bad bad,I av been following this thread for 4 months now, I have this girl I just hooked up with,collected her pin from a friend,then her number from her after some chats.we are in the same Uni,bt presently I'm on I.T which I would be resuming by February,but she is in school now tho.We talk quite well on phone n chat when she is online(though she comes online on &off),the problem I am having is how to take it to the next level with the girl now,i want her to be my babe by the time I resume...I'm sorry for the epistle,jez wanted to make it clearer to u.Thanks much in advance
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vickertony(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
how do you get an ex back?she sounds aggressive and vexed.whats d way forward
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Xup ted...nice job u ar doin here....but u've nt reply any of my question.......there is dis girl i met in my neigbourhood we go talking for d first tym nd she told me she don't like pple frm my state...i love dis girl....wot would i do.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
lekinsi100:
Xup ted...nice job u ar doin here....but u've nt reply any of my question.......there is dis girl i met in my neigbourhood we go talking for d first tym nd she told me she don't like pple frm my state...i love dis girl....wot would i do.
thanx, sorry about not replying, wow, dis babe na wah oh. Seems she has a phobia for people from ur state. U don't wana push it or rush her or start telling her how much u love her. If u do dat, u will lose her. U need to achieve rapport/comfort first, don't ask her out, u need to dig into her heart and unearth deep things about her. Like an event or probably sth dat made her stop lyking peeps from ur state. U don't wana rush dis. Or push her. What u need to achieve is making her want u. U can achieve dat by d way u handle the whole matter, teasing, stirring jealousy, gaming oda girls, etc. If its a family tin, probably her family doesn't like peeps from ur side.my guy run away.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
vickertony:
how do you get an ex back?she sounds aggressive and vexed.whats d way forward
aggressive asin? She doent pick ur calls, or she doenst even wana hear from u @ all? I don't really support pushing girls, but if she wana leave, let her be, but if is she is showing signs of interest, y not, u can go ahead arranging a meet up and sorting tins out. For dis aggressive chick, aama need to know more, like what led u guys to dis stage, what really happened..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkmata:

10x 4 d sharp reply. But she confuses me at times, one moment she's actin all comfortable wit me, d oda she isn't. She was in her (nt comfortable mood n it kinda make me wori about my role in her life) dats wat made me 2 pop d question(can u imagine hw stupid I am).
don't worry, just don't make d mistake again, how d package goin, sup wif her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
tophee:
Hello OP,i need your help bad bad,I av been following this thread for 4 months now, I have this girl I just hooked up with,collected her pin from a friend,then her number from her after some chats.we are in the same Uni,bt presently I'm on I.T which I would be resuming by February,but she is in school now tho.We talk quite well on phone n chat when she is online(though she comes online on &off),the problem I am having is how to take it to the next level with the girl now,i want her to be my babe by the time I resume...I'm sorry for the epistle,jez wanted to make it clearer to u.Thanks much in advance
u need to know what stage u tink ur in with her first. Stage one, or rapport? How free is she with u? Is she invested ? Does she call u, start chats, checks on u? Don't rush..if ur not acting like her bf already, start ryt away. If ur desperate, u will lose d convo, u need to get her invested for now, u don't wana ask her.."Will u be ma gf on fone". So be acting like a bf already, if she is invested, she will catch the flow, and dance to d same music. Den wen u enventually meet up, tins won't be look strange or awkward.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Even the hungriest person will eventually become full if u keep shoving yam and egg down their throats.

Its always important to pull back a little. Dts d mistake most of us make. Giving d babe all d attention, all d sweet words, laying all out emotions bare before her.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eventually she gets fed up, and she stops picking your calls, or replying ur whatsapp messages or give some those dumb female excuses.

We need to pull back atimes. Nothing like being unpredictable, it keeps a girl wondering and makes her wants to invest more into u/the convo. However, if ur too open to her, telling her everyting, always saying am sorry, always buying her card, paying for dis (even wen she wants to pay), if u keep saying yes yes yes, then the fire in her will die in no time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.